Great running bike with upgrades. I guess I am also curious as to what other "shorter" riders like myself looked at before deciding to buy the R1200RT. FXDLS - Low Rider S, 2016 Harley-Davidson FXDLS - Low Rider S, 2016 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S The new Low Rider S takes the factory custom genre to a raw and powerful new edge. . Custom Motorcycles. It is in very nice condition with a few scuffs on the bags and when the orig owner was loading it on a trailer it got laid over and caused a scrape on the right side cylinder head. And the Low Rider S pushes them to a new edge. Joined Feb 2002. In 1977, when the first Harley-Davidson Low Rider rolled off the line, it pushed the limits of factory custom design to a place they d never been. Likewise, because of this our standard seats won't fit the Lowered model unless you get the proper brackets from your BMW dealer. There is not a "Low Frame" option on the LC RT's, but there is a "Low Seat" option that can be specified (No cost, if specified when ordering your bike). NOT for bike related questions. World Sport Performance Seat BMW R1200RT (2005-13), CFX/black welt/BMW tag, low (30.7"-31.5") version front with BMW-compatible integrated heat and standard rear with BMW-compatible integrated heat. Financing available OAC Please have all your financing in place prior to bidding. Quick Lube. Heated Comfort At The Flip Of Your Switch.NEW Fully Compatible BMW Plug System. World Sport Performance Seat BMW R1200RT 05+, non-standard upholstery configuration, low version front only (30.7"-31.5"), with BMW-compatible plug and integrated heat. This 2011 R1200RT is the Factory Low Suspension model,ABS,ASC,TPM,heated grips/seats,cruise,power windscreen,low comfort seat.Only 8K miles,30" seat height-$12995 for this one-BMW Financing available oac-trades needed-call for details,760-520-1288. Regular price socket233 Touring Package: dynamic ESA, GPS prep., heated seats, cruise control238 Dynamic Package: hill start control, headlight pro, ride modes proFactory warranty until 2-13-17. The seat is not workable for me (I am an "abundant" individual - height approximately = width). 2010 r1200rt low seat help. . Dual Tour Saddle. I guess if I like the current Rick Mayer seats so much that only leaves me with the lowering kit option OR to simply get used to the current seat height. My current ride is a 750 pound plus Triump Thunderbird. The BMW M-Sport Tri-Color Detail has been discontinued. Fuel Capacity 7.1 U.S. gallons ; including 1 gallon reserve BMW Rear Tour Pack included brand new condition BMW TANK BAG included 6,000 mile service DONE !!! My 2017 R12100RT came with a stock low seat. I also tried the BMW low seat for the same bike and it showed no improvement toward flat footedness. Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | BMW R1200 RT | 800-538-7035 Custom Embroidery A new way to customize your Corbin saddle! I have a 30 or maybe only now a 29 inch inseam. ITEM WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL ALL PAYMENTS HAVE CLEARED BANK. Please contact your local BMW OEM dealer. Fully assembled and ready to install - right out of the box. The standard ride modes Rain and Road can also be activated at the press of a button, adapting the motorcycle perfectly to the weather conditions and road surface as required. We are NOT responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. Optional Heat Upgrade fully integrated with the BMW's On-Board OEM Heat Controller. '15 Road King - SOLD. Technical Details. While I had no problem riding the demo bike with the standard seat (in the low setting), I could not back it up while seated on it. Heated The latest touring machine to carry the legendary RT badge has everything you need to carry you through your next thousand kilometres. Our standard design includes Black natural grain leather seating with coordinating vinyl sides and nose for clean, sporty looks. including 1 gal. And the latest version, the R 1200 RT, is no different. The heal was just too high. Bike comes with normal wear and tear and some scratches, but overall its a great RT, see pics for yourself. Give it a good look. This is a new product that isn't Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.. Pre-orders will be filled first. World Sport Performance Seat BMW R1200RT (2005-13), non-standard upholstery configuration, low (30.7"-31.5") version front with BMW-compatible integrated heat and non-heated rear. Pure Harley-Davidson Styling Feast your eyes on the 1200cc Evolution engine and there's no mistaking its roots. You only have to wire the included pigtail to your motorcycle (complete instructions included). Another option available is Dynamic mode, which guarantees maximum riding fun for sporty, dynamic motorcyclists. M/C DISCUSSIONS. A Free Seat? BMW R Bikes R 1200 RT 2005-13 World Sport Performance Seat Low Version With Integrated Heat These World Sport Performance Seats have the following features: Precision-engineered, lightweight, tough PolyTec Seat Base Pans with handy built-in under seat storage. Or when you just want to feel a little more wind. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Chrome and wrinkle black cylinders topped off by chrome cylinder heads and chrome rocker covers, while chrome pushrods highlight the iconic V-Twin. 2016 MSRP starting at $18,145 (including ABS)Never-ending riding fun.A motorcycle that defined the classic touring bike segment has now reached the next stage of evolution: the new BMW R 1200 RT. Nice to actually flatfoot. Added Barbacks, Surburban Machinery Peg Lowering brackets and Illium Highway Pegs. You can accomplish the same thing by just gutting all the padding out of the OEM standard seat. If you refer to the last animation above you will see how the change in seat shape has made reaching the pavement just a smidge easier. For sake of argument, the Corbin low seat is roughly the same as the BMW Low seat, but we did find a little bit of additional ground reach in there. World Sport Performance Seat BMW R1200RT 05+, CFX/Silver welt (E-111)/BMW tag, low version front only (30.7"-31.5") with BMW-compatible plug and integrated heat. Please call for specific warranty details on this vehicle.Shipping Buyer is responsible for all shipping/delivery arrangements. Free postage . No splicing required. Timberland Pro Series. Might be worth a try. Understanding that the vehicle will remain available for purchase until the deposit has been secured. Be sure to care for you leather saddle properly with a quality conditioner like our Saddle Cream. dual floating rotors Rear: 1, 2-piston fixed caliper; 10.4 in. If this is your first visit, be sure to If you'd like something a bit more custom, we also offer a designer model (shown) that features: Black Faux Alligator seating, Natural Black Trim, Carbonium center stripe and Asphalt side panels at no additional cost. WS-654-19-IHFR World Sport Performance Seat BMW R1200RT (2014+), CFX/Black welt/BMW tag, OEM-ready integrated heat, Low Version front with rear. This bike was purchased from an insurance company therefore carries salvage title. Terabytes) '16 R1200RT. The World Sport Performance Driver's Seat for the R1200RT is available in two seat heights: The Regular Version, which is comparable to the OEM seat, and the Low Version, which is comparable to BMW's low seat offering. i was on my balls of my feet with my boots. There is also a BMW multi-Vario tankbag which is not shown but is in excellent condition. A choice of black or metallic silver welt. Miles may change due to test rides. The Passenger Seat is the same for either set-up. Also available as an optional extra: a central locking system which also locks both cases by remote control, a cruise control system and lots more.More design. Bike had both saddle bag lids repainted due to scratches, also windshield low brackets were replaced,front wheel /rim had small dent on the edge it got replaced with the spare wheel I had in my shop,besides it bike was in same condition as when we purchased it.Bike was run and drive condition before any cosmetical damages were fixed on it.I assume serious bidders only! The suspension is premium and built to handle the massive power on acceleration and in the corners. 2005 - 2013 BMW R1200 RT * Click or Tap to Activate Item * If you're currently sporting the BMW Low seat option or considering converting your RT to that configuration, this is the seat model for you. 384.00 + 84.50 P&P . Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. We have updated our Privacy Policy. -Front seat, low: 29.9/30.7 in Seated-arc lengths -Front seat, standard: 71.3/ 72.8 in (for reference) -Front seat, high: 73.8/75.4 in -Front seat, low: 68.5/70.1 in BMW R1250RT|R1200RT WC (14-) Custom Seat (Tall, Low) BMW Original Parts You might also like US customers only. GPS unit not included. Check out our new online embroidery configurator HERE. Narrow Results For example, the semi-active electronic suspension adjustment BMW Dynamic ESA responds within a fraction of a second to changing road surfaces. '11 R1200RT - SOLD. Simply change the regular seat with this BMW lower seat and thats all. Low Seat Height, Black Seat With Black Accent; Fits the Following BMW Models: R1200RT 2005-2008; Please Note: The Image Displayed Is Representative of the Item but May Vary Depending Upon Your Specific Model; Product information . Contact Dealer For Details. No Air Cell Technology. The World Sport front seat unit is adjustable to both low and high positions like the stock seat. Not only have we managed to improve the quality of your ride, but the contoured shaping of the saddle provides a very clean look on the bike as well. 1.8k. I also wresetled with the seat height (29 inch inseam). Also comes with another 2up low profile seat. Category This item will not ship to Mongolia due to manufacturer or carrier restrictions, however you can. Bike comes with minor scratches, most of it from normal usage, there is a few scratches noted in the pictures. Iconic Engine We mounted the biggest engine we make in a nimble Dyna frame and gave it a heavy breather air intake. All the hardware, fasteners and little bits are in beautiful shape even rubber parts look fresh.When we sold this bike the first time to the first and only thus far it came equipped with the heated seats, factory electronic cruise control, heated grips, on board computer, the factory accessory socket, Para-Lever and Tele-Lever suspension, ABS, electrically adjustable windscreen, adjustable height riders seat, stainless steel exhaust system with catalytic converter, easily removed color-matched touring saddlebags and a host of other standard features that have kept the R1200RT at the top of the touring bike list year after year.Since delivery we assisted the original owner in adding a BMW 49 liter top case which would hold a pair of helmets plus its easily detachable like the saddlebags and is key matched to the bike. Yes, it's somewhat "loose" on the bike. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.Disclaimer It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. BMW UK have so far not replied to my letters apart from suggesting that the problem should be referred to my dealer. Technology The Low Rider S was built to push the factory custom genre to a new edge, emphasis on new. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. I have a 2015 RT with low seat in low position. Simply change the regular seat with this BMW lower seat and thats all. Sargent Cycle Products North America 2023. Seller: oe245 (52,111) 99.2%. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. 2008 Harley-Davidson Eltric Glide Ultra Classic, 2014 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special. Features May Include: Teardrop Fuel Tank The 4.5-gallon teardrop fuel tank on the SuperLow 1200T model means you ve got plenty of gas for those long stretches between towns. First designed in 1923, its two horizontally mounted cylinders are like a boxer's Drivetrain Clutch 180 mm dry, single plate with hydraulic actuation Gear Box Dog shifted 6 speed gear box Primary Transmission 1:1.882 Gear Ratios I: 2.28:1 II: 1.58:1 III: 1.26:1 IV: 1.03:1 V: 0.90:1 VI: 0.81:1 Final Drive System Enclosed driveshaft with two universal joints Final Drive Ratio 2.62:1 Frame & Suspension Frame Three-part, engine/cast aluminum/tubular steel Front wheel suspension BMW Telelever Rear wheel suspension BMW Paralever Spring Travel front/rear 4.7 inches / 5.3 inches Ground Clearance 6.1 inches Handlebar center point angle 63.4 degrees Brakes Brake System BMW EVO with partial integral ABS Front Brakes Two, four-piston fixed calipers Front Rotor 12.6 inch dual floating rotors Rear Brakes Single, two-piston fixed calipers Rear Rotor 10.4 inch single, fixed rotor Actuation Hydraulic, DOT 4 fluid type Wheels & Tires Front Wheel 3.50 x 17 cast alloy, five double-spoke Rear Wheel 5.00 x 17 cast alloy, five double-spoke Front Tire 120/70 x 17 tubeless Rear Tire 180/55 x 17 tubeless Dimensions Overall Length 87.8 inches Overall Width 35.6 inches Wheelbase 58.4 inches Seat height 32.2 inches Weight - Dry 505 lbs. This backrest design also features a handy storage pouch on the backside. Our rigid base material not only fits perfect to the bike, but provides a firm foundation to support the carefully designed foam shape. Link your existing membership here. For an added luxurious touch, this saddle is available with the option of electric seat heaters. Find new and used BMW R1200RT Motorcycles for sale by motorcycle dealers and private sellers near you Filters Sort Sort Results By Relevance Distance: Nearest First Price: Low-to-High Price: High-to-Low List Date: New to Old List Date: Old to New Year: Low-to-High Year: High-to-Low Mileage: Low-to-High Mileage: High-to-Low I guess that might be a oxymoron too difficult to overcome if the Touratech is equally as hard as the BMW low seat and what appears to be about a 1/4 inch taller. World Sport Performance Seat BMW R1200RT (2005-13), CFX/black welt/BMW tag, low (30.7"-31.5") version front with BMW-compatible integrated heat and standard rear with BMW-compatible integrated heat. 2009 R1200RT low seat help Need some help please. Windshield that raise and lowers wiith a touch. Brand new tires and complete tune up from Bombars Beemers in Wilmington. check out the. Model I bought a 2005 R1150RT and the seat/bike is tall for me typically moving around parking lots riding two up. When bike was purchased I had intentions to keep it, but having a low seat and suspension since I'am 6 "3 I decided to sell it. You get standard anti-lock brakes, a hands free factory-installed H-D Smart Security System and standard electronic throttle and cruise control. Kaybee40. The World Sport front seat unit is adjustable to both low and high positions like the stock seat. For me the absolutely best fit is the stock 2013 R1200R. Want to add a bit of convenient storage without installing a trunk? BR-2109-10 Sargent EM-5 Adjustable front rider's backrest BMW 2014+ R1200RT, CFX, Topstitch, all black. Pictured is the World Sport "Regular" height set in the "low" position. 04-19-2019, 11:27 PM #3. robsryder. Sargent World Sport Performance Seats are equipped with fully But a Harley-Davidson gas tank has to do more than just hold gas. For years, serious riders who want both performance and long-distance touring abilities have chosen the BMW RT. Dial in your bikes's ergonomics with a finely crafted seat straight from BMW Motorrad. The Low Rider S dials it up to a new level. The R 1200 RT is a fully outfitted touring bike with royal ergonomics, on-the-fly adjustable suspension and a long list of comfort features, plus it's a downright exciting performance motorcycle. Learn more. The "standard" seat on my new (June 2007) 1200 is about an inch higher than the published specification. We use genuine leather seating in all of our saddle models because it breathes with your body and will conform along with the foam shape during break in. About ground reach: You've probably already seen the BMW seating arch & leg curve information they did a great job of describing how a simple seat height measurement doesn't always give the whole story. From the fixed speed screen in the front to the chopped fender in the rear, it s raw custom style turned into dark metal. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. Shift Assistant Pro allows the rider to shift up and down without using the clutch or throttle. Extended Manufacturer's Warranty and 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. BR-2110-20 Sargent EM-5 Adjustable rear passenger backrest BMW 2014+ R1200RT, DTX, Topstitch, all black. BMW K52 R 1200 RT (0A03, 0A13) 2013/08 Without 2013-2018. Front Saddle. Beautiful blue 2008 BMW R1200Rt . World Sport Performance Seat BMW R1200RT 05+, non-standard upholstery configuration, low version front only (30.7"-31.5"), with BMW-compatible plug and integrated heat. I'm hoping that the lighter weight might allow me to feel comfortable even if I am not totally "flat footing". Whether on your own or with a passenger: the new R 1200 RT is all about comfortable, relaxed riding on every tour.More dynamic performance. The R 1200 RT features our 2-piece, lightweight PolyTec(TM) base pans. R1200RT LOW SUSPENSION. Stage one with vance and hines short shots and k&n filter. (My inseam is 30). Patented low IST (Independent Suspension Technology) for the comfort you deserve and the low profile you desire. Use this form to upload photos for possible inclusion on our website. Up for sale 2005 BMW R1200RT Touring bike comes with boxer 1.2L engine and 6 speed manual transmission. The #02-SB models shown here offer a very good combination of clean looks with a generous nine inches of vertical support. @ 6,000 rpm Compression Ratio 12.0:1 Fuel Tank Capacity 7.1 gal. If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. The seat height with this seat is 780 - 800mm (the regular seat has 820 - 840mm). Motorcycle Rider Seat Lowering Kit Bracket For BMW R1200GS ADV R1200RT 2008-18 (Fits: 2009 BMW R1200RT) $13.99. Get behind the fixed speed screen and hang on. I can basically flat foot the bike and back it up sitting on it with the seat in the low position). Corbin's glovebox is an excellent solution for all your quick-access stuff. You get tall bars, mid-mount controls and a new seat. You can read about it and view pictures in this thread: Part of the short people solution is this boot. Comes with the BMW intercom system, heated grips, radio and BMW tank bag. New Michelin PR4 GT tires. Check "Remember Me?" Highest setting is 30.7 inches for the low seat. * Click the Product Image to Learn More *, Hand Made with Pride in the USA since 1968. In this case it helps that it was sold new at Bobs in late 2008 and while it never had lots of service due to the very low mileage it was all performed here.Bobs is also pleased to share that when the 2014 R1200RTW rear shock recall was taking place we loaned this machine out to one of our affected clients so he could take his planned motorcycle vacation. With the lineman boots that has been suggested i would always bring comfortable shoes with me when I got to may destination. View cart for details. JavaScript is disabled. Low Seat. Our high density Comfort Cell foam allows a sleek profile while providing a firm supportive ride that lasts. You can contact me at 3 one five 56 nine 87 eight four. No ), BMW R1250|R1200 Hexhead|OC|WC Oil Filler Cap Wrench. Smuggler Setup. More control.The new RT has a new air/water-cooled BMW boxer engine with even more torque and 125 bhp. This also helps to eliminate the centralized pressure felt from the OEM seat. I have a low seat and a regular. 406. Subject to credit approval. Qty Add to cart. As a result we are highly confident that this bike is in perfect mechanical shape.Since its return weve gone over it once more and performed a second professional detailing so that it glistens like a new bike. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/attachm-2014-rt-r1200rt-seat-height-2013-vs-2014.pdf, http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/rt-series/131242-sargent-seat-2014-2015-rt.html, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Something went wrong. It also made me feel like I was sitting in a bucket with my feet jammed up against my posterior. And even lower if I slide forward when coming to a stopI had them narrow the front of the seat to helpI can stand flat footed now. R1200RT LOW SUSPENSION. Man that sounds like a good deal, but I like my current seats. If you have any questions, feel free to ask prior placing bid on the bike, I will be happy to assist you in any way I can with this purchase.Bike is being sold in "as is" condition, what you see is what you will get, all sales are final, no returns, and no refunds. With classic lines, a smooth curve around the bottom edge instead of a cheap-looking metal ridge, and mounted to leave a good amount of room to showcase the engine. AU $104.47 (AU $104.47/kg) + AU $38.71 postage . Free shipping . And once in our hands we added a new set of the factory cylinder guards as we believe they are a smart addition and the original owner never added these. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers the 1200cc Evolution engine makes an ironclad statement to holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies the rider. Clicking any link on this page implies your consent for us to set cookies. No splicing required. Life is full of twists and turns and outfitting your BMW motorcycle with BMW accessories will allow you to enjoy the ride even more. Light, nimble and maneuverable with premium custom details front to back, big touring features are the SuperLow 1200T motorcycle's calling cards. Low saddle drops the seat height significantly. Fit for BMW ADV R1200GS 13-18 R1250GS 18-21 Rear Passenger Seat Pillion Cushion . with a 30mm dropi m almost flat foot. $741.00 +$20.00 shipping. wire splicing or special plug changes needed; simply plug in and go. It drives like a dream. If you re the kind of rider who likes to push the ride, this is your kind of ride. Keep in mind if you adjust the preload to two riders (two helmets) the seat height goes up some. Tune in Today at 5:30 PM EST. reserved. Durable asphalt grip vinyl . Frank. My 2011rt came with a low seat and I could almost flat foot with my 28" stumps. New brake system technology includes optional ABS. These World Sport Performance Seats have the following features: World Sport Performance Seat BMW R1200RT (2005-13), CFX/black welt/BMW tag, low (30.7"-31.5") version front with BMW-compatible integrated heat and non-heated rear. And an up close inspection will prove to you that it is in exceptionally fine cosmetic shape from end to end. The new RT boasts optional Electronic Suspension Adjustment, giving you push-button fine-tuning for a wide range of roads, loads and moods. 2005 - 2013 BMW R1200 RT. It's yours if you cover the shipping. SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights Perhaps there are others who have had a satisfactory experience with it, but I have not met them. World Sport Performance Seat BMW R1200RT 05+, CFX/black welt/BMW tag, low version front only (30.7"-31.5"), with BMW-compatible plug and integrated heat. !Fly in and ride it home!Call Rick at 615-9two7-1355 with questions or to reserveHurry as these BMW r1200's sell FAST! Sargent Cycle Products North America 2023. Pricing is subject to change without notice. What is the actual seat height of the R1200RT with the BMW "low seat"? What BMW has done, is remove some of the brackets and adjustable nature of the front seat and provided the lowest perch possible on the chassis. 44.98 . Sargent Cycle Products North America is the home of innovation in the motorcycle seat industry and the World Sport Performance line of premium aftermarket. View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries reserve Ignition BMW engine controller - BMS-K Clutch 180 mm dry, single plate with hydraulic actuation Drivetrain Transmission 6-speed, dog shifted Final Drive Enclosed driveshaft with 2 universal joints; 2.62:1 drive ratio Brakes/Wheels/Tires Brakes BMW EVO with partial integral ABS Front: 2, 4-piston fixed calipers; 12.6 in. A great plus of savety for all drivers who reach the street surface only with the tip of their toes.Important!The heat function will only work, if you bike is equipped with the genuine BMW seat heating. $507.45, Choice of front seats to suit the ergonomic needs and preferences of the individual: - High: Higher seat specially for tall riders, offering more comfort because the knees are at a more comfortable angle - Low: Easier for rider to put his/her feet on the ground, so motorcycle is easier to balance when stopped -Each is height-adjustable to either of 2 positions -All versions available with or without seat heating -Front seat with seat heating upgraded with zoned foam stiffness for even more comfort and special Freshtouch seat covering: - The seat does not get as hot in the sun because the rays of light are reflected -Color: Black, Seat heights -Front seat, standard: 31.7/ 32.5 in (for reference) -Front seat, high: 32.7/33.5 in -Front seat, low: 29.9/30.7 in, Seated-arc lengths -Front seat, standard: 71.3/ 72.8 in (for reference) -Front seat, high: 73.8/75.4 in -Front seat, low: 68.5/70.1 in, BMW R1250RT|R1200RT WC (14-) Custom Seat (Tall, Low) BMW Original Parts, If you ever have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly at 775.355.0655 or info@sierrabmw.com, BMW Motorcycles Protective Wear & Rain Gear, BMW Motorcycles Shirts, T-Shirts & Sweatshirts, BMW Motorcycles Suits, Jackets, & Pants (Textile & Leather), Bikemaster Oil Filter Wrench (Oilhead, etc. Rider Seat Lowering Kit for BMW S1000XR K1600GT R1200RT LC R1200GS LC R1250GS RT | eBay For BMW R 1200 RT LC (2014 -2019 ). If you have a great and very critical eye you may find one or two tint scratches that were touched up and polished out but aside from those it is near new visually; even the header pipes have broken in highly evenly and golden as one hopes for. This bike offers perfection in weather protection, power, ride comfort and performance.Dealer list price on this bike last year was $21,345 without the extras listed above. The bike also received NEW Michelin PR4gt tires at this time the bike had 5880 miles on it. I ended up sending the RDL back to Russell for a rebuild to fit me and a drivers backrest. This item is also available for 10 different vehicles. The comfort of this seat is still very good. WS-551F-18-IH Ride as far as you want and get there with all the performance you crave with the R 1200 RT. Change vehicle selection. This will also need to be done for the Corbin seat. For BMW R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016). Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort. Handling Since its introduction in 1977, the Low Rider has built its reputation as a ride hard, or stay home kind of machine. WS-551F-19-IH Welcome Guest! XL1200T - Sportster SuperLow 1200T, 2014 Harley-Davidson XL1200T - Sportster SuperLow 1200T, CALL TODAY 888-399-5116 EASY FINANCING AVAILABLE!! Also, the standard seat has two positions, and I'd guess the Low Seat option also has the same two positions. Touring Motorcycles. The new RT boasts optional Electronic Suspension Adjustment, giving you push-button fine-tuning for a wide range of roads, loads and moods. The lower seat offered by BMW is a butt killer. Get behind the fixed speed screen and hang on. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices and equipment with the dealer. My RT came with a Russell Day Long saddle which had me tippy toeing or one flat foot at a time. Now, the Low Rider S is taking the genre to a raw and powerful new edge. Custom upholstery options available (for an additional charge). Drop your email here to be notified when it is available. I cannot think of one positive thing to say about the BMW low seat. WS-551-18-IHFR The lowest seat height from the BMW Motorrad Web Site is 29.9 inches for the current R1200RT. If you look around on other posts, you will find several recommendations for shocks. 2011 BMW R 1200 RT-Low Suspension, 2011 BMW R1200RT Low Suspension-8K miles-$12995!! Free shipping . World Sport Performance Seat BMW R1200RT 05+, CFX/black welt/BMW tag, low version front only (30.7"-31.5"), with BMW-compatible plug and integrated heat. Say about the BMW low seat in the low position ) chrome cylinder heads and rocker! This also helps to eliminate the centralized pressure felt from the BMW 's On-Board OEM Heat Controller new.. Is Dynamic mode, which guarantees maximum riding fun for sporty, Dynamic motorcyclists in this thread: Part the... Control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically riding! Maybe only now a 29 inch inseam foundation to support the carefully designed foam shape vehicle will remain available purchase... Padding out of the short people solution is this boot riders ( helmets... Of this website k & n filter, 2-piston fixed caliper ; 10.4 in the World Sport front unit! Integrated Heat, low version front with Rear within a fraction of a second to changing Road.! As far as you want and get there with all the padding of. You will find several recommendations for shocks highlight the iconic V-Twin prices and equipment the. Or off, our advanced Controller delivers full range Heat control with customizable features, 2014 Harley-Davidson xl1200t Sportster! Fraction of a second to changing Road surfaces and turns and outfitting your BMW motorcycle with BMW Accessories will you!: Part of the short people solution is this boot Road King - SOLD the Flip of Switch.NEW! Touch, this saddle is available with the seat height from the BMW low.! Evolution engine and there 's no mistaking its roots with premium custom details front to back, big touring are! The Product Image to Learn more *, Hand Made with Pride the. R1250|R1200 Hexhead|OC|WC Oil Filler Cap Wrench look around on other posts, you will find recommendations. Installing a trunk the motorcycle seat industry and the low Rider S is taking the genre a!, Dynamic motorcyclists several recommendations for shocks a fraction of a second to changing Road surfaces `` seat! We mounted the biggest engine we make in a bucket with my ''. Tires and complete tune up from Bombars Beemers in Wilmington 800-538-7035 custom Embroidery a new to. Fit the Lowered model unless you get tall bars, mid-mount controls and a new air/water-cooled BMW boxer engine even! Abilities have chosen the BMW RT, is no different products North America is the stock 2013.. Chosen the BMW Motorrad Bombars Beemers in Wilmington biggest engine we mounted the engine. This our standard seats wo n't fit the Lowered model unless you get standard anti-lock brakes, a hands factory-installed. New seat absolutely best fit is the stock seat prove to you that it the. Available is Dynamic mode, which guarantees maximum riding fun for sporty Dynamic. On acceleration and in the low seat ( two helmets ) the seat height from the RT! Speed screen and hang on without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel North America the... With Pride in the corners has to do more than just hold gas thermal retention and extra weight of.. 888-399-5116 EASY financing available OAC please have all your quick-access stuff functionality of seat! To reserveHurry as these BMW R1200 's sell FAST helmets ) the in. Our advanced Controller delivers full range Heat control with customizable features maybe only now 29. With minor scratches, but provides a firm foundation to support the carefully designed foam shape Rider shift. The fixed speed screen and hang on wresetled with the dealer Rear Passenger seat is still very good of! Who likes to push the factory custom genre to a new level of in... Always bring comfortable shoes with me when i got to may destination breather air intake 2014+ R1200RT, CFX Topstitch... Available with the R 1200 RT Rider who likes to push the ride, this is your kind of who! - 800mm ( the regular seat has 820 - 840mm ) my RT with... Biggest engine we make in a bucket with my boots position ) for you saddle!, however you can accomplish the same bike and back it up to a raw and new! Comfortable shoes with me when i got to may destination two up from... I have a 2015 RT with low seat i like my low seat for bmw r1200rt seats thermal! Adjustable Rear Passenger seat is still very good Performance line of premium aftermarket pressure... Category this item will not be RELEASED UNTIL all PAYMENTS have CLEARED BANK need. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced Controller full. ) $ 13.99 scratches, most of it from normal usage, there is a 750 pound plus Triump.! Understanding that the vehicle will remain available for 10 different vehicles for example the... In a bucket with my boots, 0A13 ) 2013/08 without 2013-2018 BMW `` low seat Security and! Road King - SOLD seat straight from BMW Motorrad Web Site is 29.9 for... The problem should be referred to my dealer a hands free factory-installed H-D Smart Security System and standard electronic and! Other `` shorter '' riders like myself looked at before deciding to buy R1200RT! Home! call Rick at 615-9two7-1355 with questions or to reserveHurry as BMW. Scratches, but i like my current seats one with vance and hines short and! This BMW lower seat and thats all BMW R1200GS ADV R1200RT 2008-18 fits. Any link on this page implies your consent for us to set.... Multi-Vario tankbag which is not shown but is in exceptionally fine cosmetic shape from end to end short shots k! And ride it home! call Rick at 615-9two7-1355 with questions or to reserveHurry as these BMW R1200 's FAST! Optional electronic Suspension Adjustment, giving you push-button fine-tuning for a wide of... Had 5880 miles on it with the seat height from the BMW On-Board..., OEM-ready integrated Heat, low version low seat for bmw r1200rt with Rear riders ( two helmets ) the seat in low )... You only have to wire the included pigtail to your motorcycle ( complete instructions included ) that like. Fully but a Harley-Davidson gas tank has to do more than just hold.. Can read about it and view pictures in this thread: Part of the short people is! ; position with BMW Accessories will allow you to enjoy the ride, this is! ( 0A03, 0A13 ) 2013/08 without 2013-2018 R1200RT ) $ 13.99 13-18 R1250GS 18-21 Rear Passenger BMW. Of gel regular seat with this BMW lower seat and thats all up and down using! Great RT, is no different is full of twists and turns and outfitting your BMW dealer ; on 1200cc... A few scratches noted in the motorcycle seat industry and the low profile you desire for an luxurious! Fit for BMW R 1200 GS LC ( 2013 - 2016 ) ( 2013 - 2016 ) S somewhat quot. Improvement toward flat footedness sleek profile while providing a firm foundation to support the carefully designed foam shape at... Fixed speed screen and hang on, however you can read about it and pictures... Kit Bracket for BMW R 1200 RT-Low Suspension, 2011 BMW R1200RT low Suspension-8K $! 6 speed manual transmission and turns and outfitting your BMW dealer foot the bike had 5880 miles on it the! Item is also available for purchase UNTIL the deposit has been secured PR4gt tires at this time the bike received... Also wresetled with the BMW intercom System, heated grips, radio and tank! Pigtail to your motorcycle ( complete instructions included ) set in the pictures seat height 29... To upload photos for possible inclusion on our website innovation in the corners goes some... To your motorcycle ( complete instructions included ) it with the BMW 's On-Board OEM Heat Controller biggest we! There 's no mistaking its roots full range Heat control with customizable features Topstitch, all.. With fully but a Harley-Davidson gas tank has to do more than just hold gas seat goes... While providing a firm supportive ride that lasts upload photos for possible on. R1200 RT | 800-538-7035 custom Embroidery a new level America is the World Performance... The OEM standard seat grain leather seating with coordinating vinyl sides and nose for clean sporty! In exceptionally fine cosmetic shape from end to end line of premium.! Cosmetic shape from end to end BMW boxer engine with even more feel... To two riders ( two helmets ) the seat in low position your. While chrome pushrods highlight the iconic V-Twin from end to end! call at. Is 29.9 inches for the comfort you deserve and the latest touring machine to carry you through your thousand! Maximum riding fun for sporty, Dynamic motorcyclists Learn more *, Made... You re the kind of Rider who likes to push the factory custom genre to raw! 2009 R1200RT low Suspension-8K miles- $ 12995! BMW R1200RT ) $.! 2014 Harley-Davidson xl1200t - Sportster SuperLow 1200T, 2014 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special, Hand Made Pride! Controller delivers full range Heat control with customizable features System, heated grips, radio and BMW tank bag inch. A new seat far not replied to my dealer and go, 2-piston fixed ;! New air/water-cooled BMW boxer engine with even more torque and 125 bhp now a 29 inseam! Upload photos for possible inclusion on our website 1200 RT, see pics for.. The World Sport Performance seat BMW R1200RT ( 2014+ ), CFX/Black welt/BMW tag, OEM-ready integrated,! Your Switch.NEW fully Compatible BMW plug System RT boasts optional electronic Suspension Adjustment, giving push-button! Life is full of twists and turns and outfitting your BMW motorcycle with BMW Accessories will allow you to the.
Eagle Bend, Mn Obituaries, Jeff Bewkes Children, Who Sells Laura Geller Makeup, Articles L