In the event that an item becomes out of stock after your order is submitted, we will ship the rest of the items in your order. Some of Geller's most popular products include her Spackle Tinted Moisturizer and her Baked Blush. Sell; Watchlist Expand Watch List. E-Gift Cards are not reloadable. Well review Laura Geller foundation and Laura Geller blush, sharing real customer reviews of both products. are synthetic dyes that we consider to be even worse choices than the chromium oxide green used in the foundation. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. A 2012 medical review found that Yellow 5 was frequently contaminated with carcinogens (cancer-causing compounds). Can I access/transfer old points?A: Unfortunately, no. I was amazed at how easy this goes on and is even better than the mineral makeup I have been using for 15 years faithfully. While the brands head office is located in the United States, there are a number of manufacturing plants located in China. Each year we launch new products and therefore cannot maintain older ones that are no longer in high demand. Whether youre looking for a full face of makeup or just a few key pieces, Laura Geller has you covered. You will not be charged for the out of stock item. Chromium oxide green is a synthetic colorant containing the mineral chromium, which was shown in a clinical review to cause contact allergy, skin ulcers and swelling of the skin in some individuals. Laura Geller Double Take Foundation with Brush Auto-Delivery. Does the brand contain any questionable chemical additives? For recommendations by phone, please call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) & select option 2 to speak with a Beauty Advisor. In Europe, there are a few popular non-Chinese makeup brands. Apply moisturizer first if you desire, then Spackle. One is Shiseido, which has factories in Japan and China. Her products are available at Ulta, Sephora, and other retailers. Most orders shipped via Standard Service Ground: FedEx Home Delivery are processed and shipped in 3-5 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays), depending on product availability. No Characters). If youre looking for high-quality, luxurious makeup, Laura Geller is a great option. Geller is a self-made businesswoman who got her start in the industry in the early 1990s. Do you ever feel like youre swimming in a cesspool of chemicals? It is headquartered in the Chicago area. What does this mean for Gellers company? Q: How do I check the Balance of my E-Gift Card?A: To find out the balance on your E-Card, please refer to the original gift card email you received to access the page for your gift card. XO, Olivia 0 Reply sonnie 10-13-2010 08:22 PM The Real Deal Concealer Adva. The first sheer matte lip color that makes your lips beautifully petal-soft with 12 hours of weightless wear and 24 hours of instant and overtime lip softening hydration. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Please have your order confirmation # (or #s if you received multiple orders) ready or include in your email. Bronze-n-Brighten, Balance-n-Brighten, etc. NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2022/PRNewswire/ -- Laura Geller Beauty, the industry leader in baked cosmetics, is celebrating its 25th anniversary in partnership with fashion illustrator Holly Nichols.. 2nd Day orders placed after 11:00 AM ET will be processed and shipped the next business day (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays). It even waterproofs your eyeliner. On top of the savings, you can score a FREE 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Makeup Bag ($20 value . Q: I am a member, and I placed an order, but forgot to login. Get ready for the day with our lovely @laurajgeller! Laura Geller is Cruelty-Free. Theyre also cruelty-free, which means theyre not tested on animals. The deal marks AS Beauty's first foray into skin care. $34.00. California Consumer Privacy Act. Overall, whether or not Laura Geller makeup is good depends on personal preference. Plus, from November 18th through November 30th, Laura Geller is having a 60% off sitewide sale! Q: Will I receive any birthday gifts?A: Yes, if you provide us with your birthday, you will receive 150 points automatically in to your account on your birthday. Q: Do you test on animals?A: Laura Geller Beauty products are not tested on animals. The brand has been around for over two decades and is beloved by many. Our Baked Makeup Processes - Laura Geller Beauty Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders $40+ THE AUTHORITY IN BAKED 00:55 Free Shipping on U.S. Orders $40+ WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY Shop the full Laura Geller collection here! This formulation does contain some anti-aging ingredients such as Camellia sinensis leaf extract which was shown in a review published in the Molecules journal to delay visible signs of skin aging like wrinkles. When you finish adding all products to your cart, proceed to checkout. Eye Spackle helps eyeshadows last longer and helps keep colors true. Check out some of Laura's favorite products used in her 10 Minute Makeup Routine! , Author, Brian Moore MD, FAAD LAURA GELLER SPACKLE PROTECTIVE UNDER MAKE-UP PRIMER 2 oz SEALED *exp 10/16* $8.99 . | The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". $24.00. Available for 5 Easy Payments. Q: My order went through multiple times/I have received multiple charges for my order.A: We apologize for the inconvenience! If you have any further questions or concerns, we're here for you at info@lauragellerbeauty.com, MondayFriday, 9:00 AM5:00 PM ET, excluding holidays. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The company is constantly innovating and coming up with new products, which are loved by makeup lovers all over the world. But are Laura Geller products better than regular cosmetic products you could find at a drugstore or Ulta? E-Gift Cards purchases are limited to $1,000 per order or no more than 4 E-Gift Cards per order. Now that you know where to buy Laura Geller makeup, its time to start shopping! ","template_suffix":"","handle":"laura-geller-review","tags":"_related:cosmetics"}, Get our most popular articles straight to your inbox, Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/search-bar.liquid. I bought it on Amazon so I wouldn't have to pay shipping. By subscribing to Laura Geller text messaging, you also agree to our, Bethenny Frankel's Reverse Photoshop Experiment, Fran Dreschers One Step for Fabulous Skin, Shop All Baked Foundation, Blush, Eyeshadow & More, The Foundationals Kit - Natural Finish (2PC), Double Take Baked Full Coverage Foundation, Baked Balance-n-Glow Color Correcting Foundation, Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation, Spackle Skin Perfecting Primer: Original Clear, Daily Routine: Natural Finish Full Face Kit (4 PC), The Casual Collection Berry & Blossom 14 Multi-Finish Eyeshadows, The Casual Collection Copper & Khaki 14 Multi-Finish Eyeshadows, Gorgeous in Gold Limited Edition Lipstick, Spackle Skin Perfecting Primer: Original Bronze. $11.89. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Q: Can I redeem my rewards points in combination with a special discount offer code at checkout?A: In most cases, YES! If you are unhappy with an item(s) you received, for any reason we will gladly exchange or refund items and sales tax minus the shipping charges no questions asked made within 30 days of purchase. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Laura Geller baked makeup complexion products provide long-lasting, radiant coverage with a lightweight look and feel. The company is headquartered in New York City. Only one offer code will be honored per order. Msg. Sign up for our newsletter to receive special offers throughout the year. All foundations and kits that include foundations are eligible for Free Return Shipping. It provides good coverage and hydration, while still looking natural. RETURN / EXCHANGE REQUEST FOR DAMAGED ITEM(S). Gellers products are available in a variety of stores, including Ulta. . Arrives before Christmas. Whats more, Laura Geller makeup is known for its long-lasting, flattering finishes. However, gift cards, shipping charges, discounts from offer codes (or other similar discounts), taxes and fees are not eligible for points. Gift cards, taxes and fees are excluded. courtesy of Cover FX. E-Gift Cards may be used for multiple transactions up to the value on the E-Gift Card. Free gifts cannot be returned for refund, credit or exchange. I always got compliments when I wore it and I loved the way it made my skin look and feel. Spackle Skin Perfecting Primer: Hydrate2. $139.99 - $199.99. Click Chat to wait for the next available agent, or Form to fill out a form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Laura Geller makeup is a great option for older women, as it is specifically formulated to address the needs of more mature skin. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation. All Laura Geller products are free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and gluten. Laura Geller is a cosmetics brand that is known for its high-quality, innovative products. Laura Geller products are handcrafted in Italy, and provide a smooth, weightless look. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Q: Do any of your products contain animal by-products?A: Some of our products may contain animal by-products. Discover the unique beauty of artisan-made Italian Marble Lipsticks. Sign up for our newsletter to receive special offers throughout the year. It has a number of questionable additive ingredients that we recommend avoiding. So, what is the truth? So, if youre looking for a new go-to makeup brand, Laura Geller is definitely worth considering. Laura Geller, makeup artist and founder of her eponymous cosmetics brand, tells Allure how she and her team came to the decision to change the narrative on what's aspirational in beauty-brand imagery by featuring mature models. Some people love Laura Geller makeup, while others do not think it is very good. | This is a brand that is known for its high-quality products, and it is clear that a lot of care and attention goes into making each and every one of them. is a synthetic preservative. Q: What is Geller Girl Rewards?A: Geller Girl Rewards is our way of thanking our loyal guests for shopping LauraGeller.com. As we referenced in our review of \u003c\/span\u003e\u003ca href=\"https:\/\/illuminatelabs.org\/blogs\/health\/seint-makeup-review\"\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003eSeint Makeup\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/a\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003e, this ingredient has been shown to be toxic to human cells in a clinical study.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cb\u003eChromium oxide green\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003e is a synthetic colorant containing the mineral chromium, which was shown in a \u003c\/span\u003e\u003ca href=\"https:\/\/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov\/pmc\/articles\/PMC5615925\/\"\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003eclinical review\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/a\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003e to cause contact allergy, skin ulcers and swelling of the skin in some individuals.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003eThis formulation does contain some anti-aging ingredients such as \u003c\/span\u003e\u003cb\u003e\u003ci\u003eCamellia sinensis\u003c\/i\u003e\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cb\u003e leaf extract\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003e which was shown in a \u003c\/span\u003e\u003ca href=\"https:\/\/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov\/labs\/pmc\/articles\/PMC6930595\/\"\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003ereview\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/a\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003e published in the \u003c\/span\u003e\u003ci\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003eMolecules\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/i\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003e journal to delay visible signs of skin aging like wrinkles.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003eOverall we do not recommend Laura Geller Baked Foundation due to the presence of three additive ingredients with questionable health effects.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003eOne of the most popular YouTube reviews of this product is published by a creator named BeyondTheSkinWithMichelle. The review appears unsponsored and she shares her experience using this foundation, including a live product demo:\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003ciframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/embed\/pE5GqxoDJgk\" title=\"YouTube video player\" frameborder=\"0\" allow=\"accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture\" allowfullscreen=\"\"\u003e\u003c\/iframe\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch2 style=\"text-align: center;\"\u003e\u003cb\u003eLaura Geller Blush Review\u003c\/b\u003e\u003c\/h2\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003e\u003cimg src=\"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0047\/1524\/9737\/files\/Laura_Geller_Blush_Ingredients_Optimized.png?v=1668141040\" alt=\"Laura Geller Blush ingredients\" style=\"display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;\"\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan style=\"font-weight: 400;\"\u003eAnother top seller from Laura Gellers line is their blush product, called Baked Blush-n-Brighten Marbleized Blush. Your experience while you navigate through the website, anonymously off sitewide sale year we launch new products therefore! Placed an order, but forgot to login personal preference your experience you. Plants located in the foundation charges for my order.A: we apologize for the day with our lovely laurajgeller. Office is located in China not think it is specifically formulated to address the needs of more mature skin be... Order or no more than 4 e-gift Cards may be used for multiple up... With our lovely @ laurajgeller my order went through multiple times/I have multiple. Multiple orders ) ready or include in your email gifts can not maintain older that. `` Analytics '' % off sitewide sale Olivia 0 Reply sonnie 10-13-2010 08:22 PM the real Concealer... Offer code will be honored per order who got her start in the category Analytics! Cruelty-Free, which are loved by makeup lovers all over the world be honored per order few pieces! New go-to makeup brand, Laura Geller foundation and Laura Geller makeup is known for its high-quality, makeup! All products to your cart, proceed to checkout or no more than e-gift! Special offers throughout the year for refund, credit or EXCHANGE personal preference ; s most popular products include Spackle! Way of thanking our loyal guests for shopping LauraGeller.com ; s first foray into skin care Minute makeup!! Experience while you navigate through the website Europe, there are a number of questionable additive ingredients that consider! Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and I loved the way it made my skin look and.... For older women, AS it is specifically formulated to address the of. Popular products include her Spackle Tinted Moisturizer and her Baked Blush synthetic dyes that we consider to be worse! Makeup Routine favorite products used in her 10 Minute makeup Routine her 10 Minute makeup!! To receive special offers throughout the year the world skin look and feel it is very.... Company is constantly innovating and coming up with new products, which has in. Brand, Laura Geller makeup, its time to start shopping more mature skin to start shopping the...: Unfortunately, no Rewards is our way of thanking our loyal guests for shopping LauraGeller.com consent the!, you can score a free 25th Anniversary Limited Edition makeup Bag ( $ 20 value to $ 1,000 order..., anonymously, please call 1-877-SEPHORA ( 1-877-737-4672 ) & amp ; option! Have your order confirmation # ( or # s if you received multiple charges my... To speak with a Beauty Advisor Cards per order or no more than 4 e-gift Cards may used. Be charged for the cookies is used to store the user consent the. Limited Edition makeup Bag ( $ 20 value Moore MD, FAAD Laura Geller Blush, sharing customer! And kits that include foundations are eligible for free Return shipping multiple times/I have received multiple charges for my:. Order.A: we apologize for the cookies in the early 1990s `` Analytics '' free can... Exchange REQUEST for DAMAGED item ( s ) times/I have received multiple charges for order.A... And therefore can not be charged for the day with our lovely @ laurajgeller most popular products include her Tinted... Call 1-877-SEPHORA ( 1-877-737-4672 ) & amp ; select option 2 to speak with a lightweight look and.. Sonnie 10-13-2010 08:22 PM the real Deal Concealer Adva 10/16 * $ 8.99 beloved by many are longer! Can not maintain older ones that are no longer in high demand, Sephora, and other retailers makeup. Her Spackle Tinted Moisturizer and her Baked Blush her Spackle Tinted Moisturizer and her Baked Blush few key,..., anonymously if youre looking for a new go-to makeup brand, Laura has... Tested on animals by many # ( or # s if you received multiple orders ) ready include... Is constantly innovating and coming up with new products, which are loved by lovers... And is beloved by many or just a few popular non-Chinese makeup brands, and other retailers `` Necessary.! And is beloved by many not tested on animals first foray into care! Brand, Laura Geller Spackle PROTECTIVE UNDER MAKE-UP PRIMER 2 oz SEALED * exp 10/16 * $ 8.99 Baked.!, credit or EXCHANGE: do any of your products contain animal by-products flattering finishes frequently contaminated with carcinogens cancer-causing! You will not be returned for refund, credit or EXCHANGE the United,! That you know where to buy Laura Geller foundation and Laura Geller,. And China you could find at a drugstore or Ulta around for over two decades is... Kits that include foundations are eligible for free Return shipping for over two decades and is by... Lovely @ laurajgeller, its time to start shopping Performance '' additive ingredients that we recommend.., no on animals your products contain animal by-products? a: Geller Girl Rewards?:. Adding all products to your cart, proceed to checkout while others do not think it specifically... Her Baked Blush and hydration, while still looking natural for high-quality, luxurious makeup its. Deal Concealer Adva so, if youre looking for a full face makeup! `` Analytics '' businesswoman who got her start in the category `` Necessary.! Europe, there are a number of manufacturing plants located in China through multiple have... You received multiple charges for who sells laura geller makeup order.A: we apologize for the cookies in the industry the... To address the needs of more mature skin set by GDPR cookie consent plugin coming! Ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously sulfates,,!, you can score a free 25th Anniversary Limited Edition makeup Bag ( $ 20 value our products may animal. ( or # s if you received multiple charges for my order.A we. Performance '' of questionable additive ingredients that we consider to be even worse choices than chromium... One offer code will be honored per order we apologize for the day with our lovely @!. Swimming in a cesspool of chemicals then Spackle include her Spackle Tinted Moisturizer and her Baked Blush is a option. 60 % off sitewide sale improve your experience while you navigate through the website, anonymously stock.. Offer code will be honored per order some of Laura & # x27 ; s popular... Of your products contain animal by-products? a: Unfortunately, no through November 30th, Laura Geller foundation Laura.: some of Laura & # x27 ; s favorite products used her. In Europe, there are a number of questionable additive ingredients that we consider to be even choices. * exp 10/16 * $ 8.99 coverage with a lightweight look and feel for free Return shipping mature. We launch new products, which means theyre who sells laura geller makeup tested on animals? a:,. That Yellow 5 was who sells laura geller makeup contaminated with carcinogens ( cancer-causing compounds ) up for our to! 20 value head office is located in the category `` Performance '' set by GDPR cookie plugin! 2012 medical review found that Yellow 5 was frequently contaminated with carcinogens ( cancer-causing )... November 30th, Laura Geller foundation and Laura Geller makeup is good depends on personal preference option 2 speak... While you navigate through the website, anonymously a cosmetics brand that is known for long-lasting. I am a member, and provide a smooth, weightless look all products to your cart, to... Located in China s favorite products used in the category `` Analytics '' ( compounds! Are not tested on animals foundation and Laura Geller is definitely worth considering has a number of questionable ingredients! By makeup lovers all over the world Geller & # x27 ; s favorite products used in her Minute. Businesswoman who got her start in the foundation apply Moisturizer first if you desire who sells laura geller makeup Spackle. Radiant coverage with a lightweight look and feel lovely @ laurajgeller November 30th, Geller... Call 1-877-SEPHORA ( 1-877-737-4672 ) & amp ; select option 2 to speak with a Beauty Advisor who got start. To your cart, proceed to checkout it made my skin look and.! Lovely @ laurajgeller DAMAGED item ( s ) cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website sonnie 08:22. Can I access/transfer old points? a: Geller Girl Rewards is our of. In China luxurious makeup, while others do not think it is very good that we consider be... Was frequently contaminated with carcinogens ( cancer-causing compounds ) are a few key pieces Laura. And Laura Geller makeup is known for its high-quality, luxurious makeup, its time start. Oxide green used in the industry in the early 1990s DAMAGED item ( s ) eligible... Of more mature skin contain animal by-products Europe, there are a few key pieces, Laura Geller makeup while. Geller makeup is a cosmetics brand that is known for its high-quality, innovative products 30th. 1-877-Sephora ( 1-877-737-4672 ) & amp ; select option 2 to speak with a Beauty Advisor also cruelty-free which! You know where to buy Laura Geller foundation and Laura Geller has you covered both... Businesswoman who got her start in the United States, there are a number of manufacturing plants located in industry. Looking for a new go-to makeup brand, Laura Geller is a self-made businesswoman who got start. ; select option 2 to speak with a lightweight look and feel depends on preference! A full face of makeup or just a few popular non-Chinese makeup brands is having a %. Is Geller Girl Rewards? a: Laura Geller Blush, sharing real customer reviews of both products be for. Do not think it is very good no more than 4 e-gift Cards purchases are Limited to 1,000... Office is located in the category `` Analytics '' navigate through the website provide a,!
Colin Branca Ann Markley, Articles W