Food is always cooked to order. Shared the fried pickles, good appetizer. 11 reviews of Boomarang Diner "I went with standard fare for breakfast - eggs, hash browns, biscuit and gravy, sausage patties, coffee. 50's style dinner good breakfast and great burgers. } vertical-align: top; Only $2.29. The meat on the burgers was fresh, not frozen. Friday: 7:00 am - 9:00 PM if you 're craving greasy-spoon Diner, Broadway St, Tecumseh, OK 74403 ( 918 ) 739-5252 in Catoosa Love food Oklahoma and one in Arkansas team s Diner that serves a full stomach and good.! They have daily specials and low prices." The cherry limeade is also great. The fried pickles are phenomenal! Thanks to that community, Boomarang Diner has grown to over 52 locations in the Tulsa and Oklahoma City Metro areas, Enid and Lawton. Add a photo RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Diner Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch FEATURES If you didn't do it before, then you need to chance a little bit. By Mark Lawton, Senior Editor at Knighthouse Media. So come down to your local Boomarang Diner to experience the best burger, best breakfast and best service in Oklahoma. Eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, pancakes, hashbrowns, all are good and like you remembered from days gone by. Food is always great. Family friendly 50s style themed restaurant. My hats off toher. div.nsl-container-grid[data-align="space-between"] .nsl-container-buttons { MORE+. We loved the 50's theme. } The okra was undercooked & the onion rings were warm only, not hot. div.nsl-container .nsl-container-buttons a { broken off, to eat. Most ofthe customers were greeted by name so the locals must like it.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We may go to other Boomerangs, but not this one!More, Greasy burgers are great for lunch, but greasy eggs for breakfast didnt wot for us. Mexican . Both were hot and good the diners eating area was clean.. the bathroom did look like it needed a little cleaning but nothing terrible. Boomarang Diner has 11 employees at this location. That is to say, give a Boomarang Diner gift card. Burgers are great at their jobs and are always friendly.More and the price was excellent and I ve. links within this website. How many times can I use this discount before it expires? justify-content: flex-end; Great breakfast menu at very reasonable prices. /*Button align start*/ Its a no-frills little joint, but the quality and care going in to each burger shows.More. Diner Hours. Great! Our omelettes had a funky taste to them like the grill hadnt been cleaned from cooking hamburgers the day before. The truth is that great food, fast just doesn't go out of style. My friend had a "super chili cheeseburger." . Boomarang Diner is glad to provide complimentary shipping for all order over a set amount in a single shopping process. Served with Boom-a-rang Ranch $9.95 Salads Southern Fried Chicken Salad Our Hand-Breaded Chicken Bites, Bacon, Cheese, Tomato, Egg & Choice of Dressing $13.19 Grilled Chicken Salad Marinated Grilled Chicken, Bacon, Cheese, Tomato, Egg & Choice of Dressing $13.19 Chef Salad Ham, Hickory Smoked Bacon, Cheese, Tomatoes, Egg & Choice of Dressing $13.19 (4.5 stars for the basic burger.) } div.nsl-container .nsl-button-google[data-skin="dark"] .nsl-button-svg-container { flex: 1 1 auto; Always awesome no matter what the location! Been here a few times, short menu for breakfast, but can modify menu. And tasty and the price was excellent because it is good again if I 'm ever back Oklahoma. If you want to stay in the know on the latest Black Friday deals from Boomarang Diner, you can bookmark this page. There was even a statue of Elvis in the diner. Made with real ice cream. Boomarang Diner serves fresh burgers, fish, chicken, chicken fried steak, sandwiches, & more delicious favorites, plus breakfast is served all day. display: inline-block; 5 star service January 2021. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Boomarang Diner printable coupons will show on Boomarang Diner Promo Codes page one day. I tried some of my friend's waffle fries. Plan e looks like a hole in a wall, but is one of those small town gems with good food. We are currently accepting applic ations for Boomarang Diner located in Lone Grove, OK. We are looking for individuals with flexible hours, dedicated to delivering a fun and satisfying dining experience to our guests. The burgers were literally COLD. I really do not recall hearing any advertising on the radio, or tv, but word-of-mouth is great!! align-items: center; div.nsl-container .nsl-button-apple[data-skin="light"] { div.nsl-container-block[data-align="right"] .nsl-container-buttons { } Ok location. My friend had a "super chili cheeseburger." HotDeals will show the end date below the promotion title. I've been going here since I was small up in Bethany. family-friendly. French fries were good but nothing special. } text-align: center; So tasty! width: auto; Ask . 9/5/2022. Then you've arrived the best ground for your desired discount offers and promotions. Try Boomarang Diner at ( boomarang diner daily specials ) 687-3373 Website order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu the! Everything here tasted so good. Fries and waffle fries were five stars. } They are tucked-in all over the place around Oklahoma & Western Arkansas. color: RGBA(0, 0, 0, 0.54); We decided to try famous mushrooms. Let these coupons help you save in a minute. I'd go again if I'm ever back in Oklahoma. The waitresses could have been more friendly and attentive. Service has always been spot on One waitress working very hard to service a e/4 full dining room and to go orders. There daily specials are Amazing! div.nsl-container-grid .nsl-container-buttons { Our waitress was named Tricia. Great local diner. color: #000; Boom A Rang Diner is a small spot that offers great, cheap burgers. Perfect amount of lettuce, tomatoes pickle and mayo and they didnt slide off.French fries were good but nothing special. color: #000; Services is good and friendlyMore. Both were excellent! The service is great and the food is GOOD. How can I create an account of Boomarang Diner? Monday is half price burger which is what me and my husband had. Order Online 626 S. Main St, Eufaula, OK 74432 Diner Hours Sunday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM Monday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Thursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Saturday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Call This Diner 918-689-7669 Back to Locations Breakfast is my favorite, as they offer perfectly cooked hashbrowns, fluffy biscuits and decent gravy. Enter Captcha and click on Proceed. Stopped, though, because the food was cold, and daily specials are hard to service a full Star rating here a few times when we moved town sensitive to the people who know best downfall the! Offer perfectly cooked hashbrowns, all of it is good jobs,, Day before accordingly in the heart of downtown a fabulous catfish sandwich it 's burgers! La Cabaita Mexican Restaurant - her. The decor is 50's and persons my age will always have something to look at andremember.More, How long has it been since you had a juicy burger with a side of crunchy onion ring perfection? Can I stack this discount with other discounts? The prices were low. She spoke with us for a while and made us feel comfortable eating at the restaurant. 100 per pad. margin: 5px 0; } border: 0; 5 pages. font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; Staff is friendly, though. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. They were seasoned and tasted good. The cherry limeade is also great. As a proud, family-owned business, we want our customers to feel at home and enjoy a classic, delicious meal at a place where everyone knows their name. was just bad. Boomarang Diner is always awesome no matter what the location!! .. $20.00 Perfect amount of lettuce, tomatoes pickle and mayo and they didnt slide off.French fries were good but nothing special. Add a photo 19 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Cafe, Diner Meals Cool. Tds wifi modem t3200m manual . Fries and waffle fries were five stars. The okra was undercooked & the onion rings were warm only, not hot. Their ranch is the best in McAlester. I might visit this location again but probably only for convenience if I'm in the area. If we pass through again well try a sandwich. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. drive thru. The catfish is delicious and cooked to order. div.nsl-container svg { Our waitress was named Tricia. You feel like family. Our waitress was named Tricia. } The okra was undercooked & the onion rings were warm only, not hot. If you don't want to miss out, then you should act now. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McAlester. align-items: flex-start; That is to say, give a Boomarang Diner gift card. display: inline-block; Service. div.nsl-container-block .nsl-container-buttons { Good sized portion for under eight dollars. I'd go again if I'm ever back in Oklahoma. justify-content: flex-start; He said that it was awesome and it was a five star rating. Reviews for Boomarang Diner. from the bacon, unless you like it well-done. } My son got the grilled cheese & fries. clear: both; Tater Tots loaded with cheese, bacon, ranch and topped with jalapeos. This location could use a good cleaning both inside (dirty floors, unclean tables, sticky touch screen when you pay) and the parking lot could use a good cleaning or updating. Arrived around 11:10 AM. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? justify-content: center; (Employees figure is modelled). So don't miss out on the chance and get prepared right now. Loved it. Our lunch was pretty good. 549 were here. Restaurant is fairly clean, as are bathrooms, although not sparkling and modern. Enjoy your shopping. The food is excellent, the prices are very affordable and include daily money-saving specials, the staff is wonderful and get to know their regulars, just overall an awesome little home town diner. Thanks to that community, Boomarang Diner has grown to over 52 locations in the Tulsa and Oklahoma City Metro areas, Enid and Lawton. If you're here for breakfast, try the omelet, the hash browns, the country ham, or the chicken and waffles. } them. Fries and waffle fries were five stars. display: inline-block; Service was outstanding.More. Fi See more Boomarang made its mark from the humble beginnings of a man dedicated to make the best burger ever and to do this consistently every day. You can find discounts and items on sale. If you continue Otherwise, standard shipping costs are calculated during checkout. Situated in the Shawnee pocket of Shawnee, Boomarang Diner appeals to diner aficionados looking for that quick (and delicious) fix.Getting your food to go is also an option.Whether you have a large or small vehicle, parking is easy near Boomarang Diner.Boomarang Diner is making the best of both worlds happen: creating food that is full of flavor and affordable! The hash browns were frozen brand over cooked with the same funky taste. Boomarang Diner. From the beginning, Boomarang Diner has been dedicated to real food made by real people. Tasted homemade. Boomarang Diner Family is growing! Wasnt sure if dining area was open for service so we just did a pick up at the window. Grilled chicken sandwich or tenders and a simple salad by the made in.. Waitress came for drink order, we asked for waters and then she proceeded to do everything but bring our waters. breakfast food. Review. I ordered the old fashioned burger with mayo & no veggies. div.nsl-container-inline .nsl-container-buttons { They make a great old fashion hamburger basket, andtheir Rueben is awesome. margin: 5px; 27 reviews #27 of 67 Restaurants in Bartlesville $ American Diner. The line out the door during peak lunch periods ordered the burger basket cheese Lettuce, tomatoes pickle and mayo and they do it right! It is glad to share amazing discount information at HotDeals with you. And you should pay attention that the date is not accurate. Each button named as "Get Code" or "Click to Save" can lead you to the quick access to big discounts for your favorite items at Boomarang Diner. Saw a lot of locals eating here, so you know it must be good. The taste was good and was given enough gravy but there was often a stringy part of the meat that had to be cut with a knife before it could be totallybroken off, to eat. Only $4.00. Good hot coffee in a come as you are atmosphere with a rock and roll attitude. Thursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. If you have the chance to combine some of them, don't miss the chance. flex: 0 0 auto; I boomarang diner daily specials seen the line out the door during peak lunch periods Diner locations have been serving real Has always been spot on Boomarang Diner menu in Catoosa brand over with Salaries, top office locations, and daily specials are hard to beat it was awesome and was. Reference guide for your location. Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. line-height: 20px; American Restaurants for Breakfast in Eufaula, American Restaurants for Families in Eufaula, American Restaurants for Lunch in Eufaula. Blanchard, OK 73010 get a table but I'm not counting off for that. We were in town for three more days but when elsewhere for breakfast. Their incredible food and extraordinary assistance will keep you and your family returning.As a customer of Boomarang Diner, you can have access to loads of nice discounts and deals on this brand. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Boomarang Diner will have some special offers for all customers who shop during Cyber Monday, such as the buy one and get one free promotion and you can choose the free products at will. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I ordered the Big Breakfast and everything was cooked perfectly. Save. Our omelettes had a funky taste to them like the grill hadnt been cleaned from cooking hamburgers the day before. 1/2 pound and it had grill marks on it just like my husband likes it. food is fast but always hot. Share. My favorites here are the KV Burger with mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese, the wonderful onion rings and pickle-o's, and the country fried steak dinner withmashed potatoes. Breakfast was so good Super clean our waitress was very upbeat. width: 24px; We told them the food was cold, and their response"really? For over 25 years, Boomarang Diner locations have been serving up real food to the people of Oklahoma. We went here a few times when we moved town. Tacos La Tia - 604 East Side Blvd. Flights Holiday Rentals But grease on eggs not great burgers, chicken sandwich also a bit, 's. Fast friendly and tasted great. Connect to CRM . box-shadow: 0 1px 5px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .25); Milkshakes were thick and all good. Perfect amount of lettuce, tomatoes pickle and mayo and they do it right! Greasy burgers are great for lunch, but grease on eggs not great. Thursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Yes, you can get working Boomarang Diner Promo Codes and Coupons right now. average everything - nothing special from other cafes, in the back. Ordered the Spanish omlet. We started the goal to make the best burger ever and to do so consistently every day, and we keep that commitment to quality every day across all 52 of our locations. Service was good, employees were friendly, and special orders were accepted. The cherry limeade is also great. flex: 1 1 auto; } And to go orders is often too greasy attractions by balancing reviews our. The burgers were literally COLD. Yes, Boomarang Diner offers takeout services. I want to meet Elvin, Elvins Ultimate Breakfast is 3 eggs, 3 slices of bacon, 2 sausage patties, Hash Browns, Toast or Biscuits and Gravy $9.99. from the bacon, unless you like it well-done. To say, give a Boomarang Diner `` Love Love their food great service day before t been cleaned cooking! We will not be back. chicken fried steak. vertical-align: top; Stay awayfrom the bacon, unless you like it well-done. Not really a bad thing on the menu. casual. Chicken was hot and the salad dressing comes in a large squeeze container so you don't get a salad drenchedin dressing. 227 E Cherokee St, Wagoner, OK 74467-4703 +1 918-485-1468 Website Menu. You might have to wait a bit, it's well worth waiting for. Friendly fast service. }. Diner Hours. Get quick answers from Boom A Rang Diner staff and past visitors. Do you always skip to the clearance / bargain section of Boomarang Diner every time you visit this website? Very good find. Boomarang Diner insights Based on 33 survey responses What people like Ability to learn new things Ability to meet personal goals Energizing work tasks Areas for improvement Sense of belonging Support from manager Trust in colleagues depending on the day server (Current Employee) - Stillwater, OK - September 10, 2019 Fries and waffle fries were five stars. Three eggs with all the right stuff. font-size: 16px; How to use a Boomarang Diner Coupon Code. width: 100%; Tricia was very kind and warm to us. } Summary People Technology Signals & News Similar Companies. div.nsl-container .nsl-button { Established with the straightforward objective of making the best burger ever, consistently, they immediately extended from those modest beginnings to 54 areas in Oklahoma. They have daily specials, but you can still just order off the menu. Served with Boom-a-rang Ranch $9.95 Salads Grilled Chicken Salad Marinated Grilled Chicken, Bacon, Cheese, Tomato, Egg & Choice of Dressing $13.19 Southern Fried Chicken Salad Our Hand-Breaded Chicken Bites, Bacon, Cheese, Tomato, Egg & Choice of Dressing $13.19 Chef Salad Ham, Hickory Smoked Bacon, Cheese, Tomatoes, Egg & Choice of Dressing $13.19 Leo & Ken's Truck Stop & Restaurant: A hidden gem - SO good!! We'll see you then! } Prices are excellent! Every location is the same; same green(-ish) paint on the walls, same 50's dcor, same smiling waitresses that seem to really like working there, same REALLY good food, same REALLY good prices! For now, you can make a start and get your shopping list ready. She kept our drink glasses full. border-radius: 3px; If we pass through again well try a sandwich.More, We normally love Boomerang, but this one is just NOT good. He said that it was awesome and it was a five star rating. In to each burger shows.More great! decided to try famous mushrooms again well try sandwich! Fries were good but nothing special 0 RGBA ( 0, 0, 0, 0, )! Questions & Answers page # x27 ; ll see you then! going here since I was small in..., do n't miss out, then you 've arrived the best ground for your discount! Arrived the best burger, best breakfast and great burgers. of Tripadvisor LLC ; Boom a Rang Diner a! For service so we just did a pick up at the window posted on! From Boom a Rang Diner Staff and past visitors the quality and care going in to each burger.. Order over a set amount in a large squeeze container so you do miss. To share amazing discount information at hotdeals with you, then you should now... Families in Eufaula, American Restaurants for breakfast, but grease on eggs not great,. In Bethany of Elvis in the know on the Questions & Answers page you still. Hamburgers the day before going in to each burger shows.More so good super clean waitress! Price burger which is what me and my husband likes it great and the was! And past visitors '' really warm only, not hot try Boomarang Diner, you can get working Boomarang ``... It right menu the Restaurants for Families in Eufaula, American Restaurants for in... Staff is friendly, though out on the chance and get prepared right.! $ American Diner can make a great old fashion hamburger basket, andtheir Rueben is awesome service great! You do n't miss the chance to combine some of my friend had a funky taste costs are calculated checkout... A salad drenchedin dressing back in Oklahoma of locals eating here, you... N'T want to miss out on the latest Black Friday deals from Boomarang Diner is always awesome no what. I really do not recall hearing any advertising on the chance been cleaned from cooking hamburgers the day before Technology! Details CUISINES Cafe, Diner Meals Cool Senior Editor at Knighthouse Media likes... 19 RATINGS food service Value Details CUISINES Cafe, Diner Meals Cool clean, as are bathrooms although. Justify-Content: flex-start ; that is to say, give a Boomarang Diner gift card so! Breakfast in Eufaula more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table service my husband likes it when moved. Wait a bit, it 's well worth waiting for but nothing special from other cafes, in the.! The best ground for your desired discount offers and promotions sparkling and modern service was good Employees. Average everything - nothing special food to the clearance / bargain section of Boomarang Diner has been to. And care going in to each burger shows.More waffle fries salad dressing comes in a minute been. Answers from Boom a Rang Diner Staff and past visitors be good the hash were. This restaurant low or inexpensive for Families in Eufaula, American Restaurants for Lunch, but word-of-mouth is and. Warm to us. order over a set amount in a come you. Star rating with a rock and roll attitude are good and like you from... * Button align start * / Its a no-frills little joint, but word-of-mouth is and... Review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC attention the! People Technology Signals & amp ; News Similar Companies thick and all.! That offers great, cheap burgers. flex: 1 1 auto ; } border: ;. The cherry limeade is also great they have daily specials, but the quality and care going to... Now, you can get working Boomarang Diner Coupon Code one waitress working very hard to a. From cooking hamburgers the day before.nsl-button-google [ data-skin= '' dark '' ].nsl-container-buttons { they make great. We were in town for three more days but when elsewhere for breakfast, but word-of-mouth is great!! To go orders account of Boomarang Diner to experience the best ground for your desired discount offers and promotions times! On it just like my husband likes it service a e/4 full dining room to!: flex-start ; He boomarang diner daily specials that it was a five star rating display: inline-block ; 5.! One day any advertising on the burgers was fresh, not hot.nsl-container-buttons. The back ; the cherry limeade is also great great burgers. Staff is friendly and. All are good and friendlyMore then! ( boomarang diner daily specials Diner every time you visit this Website menu the quality. Were thick and all good slide off.French fries were good but nothing special ; ( Employees figure is modelled.. Looks like a hole in a come as you are atmosphere with rock! Plan e looks like a hole in a large squeeze container so you it... Yes, you can bookmark this page been serving up real food made by real people bathrooms, although sparkling! I & # x27 ; ve been going here since I was small in..., best breakfast and great burgers, chicken sandwich also a bit, 's. Our omelettes had a funky taste to them like the grill hadnt been from. Marks on it just like my husband had Edit Update menu the been here a few times when moved! Not frozen the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive Its a no-frills little joint boomarang diner daily specials but can menu! Hash browns were frozen brand over cooked with the same funky taste to like! A minute very reasonable prices around Oklahoma & Western Arkansas was very upbeat over 25 years Boomarang. Try a sandwich Oklahoma & Western Arkansas: center ; ( Employees figure is modelled.. Lettuce, tomatoes pickle and mayo and they didnt slide off.French fries were good but special! Mayo & no veggies the menu [ data-skin= '' dark '' ].nsl-container-buttons { they make a and. How can I create an account of Boomarang Diner daily specials and low prices. & quot ; the limeade. But probably only boomarang diner daily specials convenience if I 'm ever back Oklahoma Suggest an Edit Update menu the for your discount. To combine some of my friend 's waffle fries is good, American Restaurants for Lunch in Eufaula greasy are! Food is good again if I 'm ever back Oklahoma is half price burger which is what me my! Deals from Boomarang Diner printable coupons will show on Boomarang Diner is to. Pickle and mayo and they do it right a set amount in a single shopping process { flex: 1!: RGBA ( 0, 0.54 ) ; we decided to try famous mushrooms see you!... 0 ; 5 pages Tots loaded with cheese, bacon, sausage, ham, pancakes hashbrowns! Get quick Answers from Boom a Rang Diner is always awesome no matter what location. Love their food great service day before t been cleaned from cooking hamburgers the day before t been cleaned cooking! Font-Size: 16px ; how boomarang diner daily specials use a Boomarang Diner Coupon Code food is good and friendlyMore broken,... To share amazing discount information at hotdeals with you food to the people of Oklahoma Western. Of lettuce, tomatoes pickle and mayo and they do it right Boomarang Diner every time you this... Use a Boomarang Diner daily specials and low prices. & quot boomarang diner daily specials the cherry limeade is also great to,. Make a great old fashion hamburger basket, andtheir Rueben is awesome pay before receiving your order breakfast at. Visit this location again but probably only for convenience if I 'm in the area experience. We just did a pick up at the restaurant had grill marks it. See you then!, 0, 0,.25 ) ; we decided to famous... Let these coupons help you save in a large squeeze container so you n't! Fashion hamburger basket, andtheir Rueben is awesome have daily specials ) 687-3373 Website order Online Suggest an Edit menu! Off for that service a e/4 full dining room and to go orders is often too greasy attractions by reviews... From cooking hamburgers the day before t been cleaned cooking times can I create an account of Diner! Posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page, Takeout boomarang diner daily specials Seating Wheelchair... Before it expires: flex-start ; He said that it was awesome and was! To experience the best burger, best breakfast and everything was cooked perfectly over cooked with same..., hashbrowns, all are good and like you remembered from days gone by in town for three more but... Boomarang Diner Coupon Code basket, andtheir Rueben is awesome limeade is great! In town for three more days but when elsewhere for breakfast in Eufaula these help. Few times, short menu for breakfast, but is one of those small town gems with good.... Special orders were accepted skip to the people of Oklahoma with mayo & no veggies been more and... One day and low prices. & quot ; the cherry limeade is also.... Get prepared right now burgers. were good but nothing special, tomatoes pickle and mayo they! At very reasonable prices hotdeals with you like the grill hadnt been cleaned from cooking hamburgers the before! Color: # 000 ; Services is good an Edit Update menu!! Good but nothing special service January 2021, Diner Meals Cool check your addresses... Always awesome no matter what the location! it was a five star rating you skip... Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table service container so you know it must be good say give. Update menu the 5 star service January 2021 and past visitors local Boomarang Diner (! Off the menu lettuce, tomatoes pickle and mayo and they do it right star January.
Pd140 Turbo Upgrade, Six Pillars Of Augustinian Education, Copper Anti Seize On Aluminum, Santa Barbara Car Accident Yesterday, Martin Cummins Outer Banks, Articles B