Temp. Whether you're removing rust or wax, anti seize removers removes water with ease! Anti-seize is very waxy and resists washing out of bottom bracket threads and seatposts better than grease does. Why is sending so few tanks Ukraine considered significant? A brush as well as coming in 8oz sizes means less waste (direct application), easier to apply, and a lot less messy. In algorithms for matrix multiplication (eg Strassen), why do we say n is equal to the number of rows and not the number of elements in both matrices? What are each of these used for and how do they differ? Condition: New. The plugs would fuse to the cylinder head through galvanic corrosion, making spark plug removal a particularly unpleasant job. Recommended for nuclear fittings, valves and steam mani-folds. Shop broke oil plug in oil pan after draining oil. Bike mechanic here. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Mar 2, 2015 Nas3car said: This is some of the best stuff I ever used. When two metals are in contact, the more active metal will corrode and while it is corroding, it protects the less active metal. This causes serious problems, especially with steel bolts and threaded spark plugs in aluminum parts like cylinder heads. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. The best from what I read, would be nickle based. Antiseize is perfectly safe for aluminum, and preventing the situation you described from recurring is an excellent application of it. It is used in battery terminals to guard against corrosion and to establish a tight seal around the components that are attached to the battery. I need a 'standard array' for a D&D-like homebrew game, but anydice chokes - how to proceed? Like Silver Grade, Copper Anti-Seize protects metal Are there developed countries where elected officials can easily terminate government workers? Featuring salt, corrosion and moisture resistance, this lubricant is ideal for marine use. Need to know something? ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Below is a list and description of the different anti-seize grades. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} I use it on head gaskets unless its is a silicone bead gasket , every spark plug I have installed the last 30 years has the threads coated . Lubricants that meet MIL-A-907 have been tested to prevent corrosion of copper and for antiseize properties when used with steel nuts and studs. All metals fall into one of five categories for activity. and free of grease. Like Silver Grade, Copper Anti-Seize protects metal parts against rust, corrosion, galling and seizure at temperatures up to 1800 F. It is electrically conductive and does not compromise the integrity of soft metals. The casual rider should overhaul things once a year or every two years. It really helps if you can provide pictures and/or video. Molybdenum-sulfide forms a great grease, but it is not suited for high temperature applications with nickel-based alloys (AFAIK nickel is contained in most stainless steels and high strength steels): The compound breaks down in molybdenum and sulfide, sulfide attacks the metal, inducing stress corrosion cracking and cold welding. Nickel causes severe allergies and other problems. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites. California Proposition 65: WARNING Cancer. http://www.permatex.com/products/Automotive/lubricants/specialty_lubricants/Permatex_Copper_Anti-Seize_Lubricant_b.htm. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Aluminum based anti seize should be compatible with aluminum applications. Use the copper for electrical situations and aluminum for everything else. Sometimes you need anti-seize. Directions: Yeah, the story is hard to believe, until one day you tigten your plug and it does flllb and the thread sits like a nice peace of jewelry around the plug. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Copper has higher heat tolerance but can cause galvanic corrosion if used on dissimilar metals, I used copper on a battery terminal and the alternator would not charge the battery, cleaned that off and charged fine. Aluminum based anti seize should be compatible with aluminum applications. Price: US $13.32. What's more, if the pocket is full, (and it often will be) it's hard to find a free hand-hold with your pistol. Anti-seize! Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing and to assure easier disassembly. It is not recommended for applications where copper is prohibited. Are there other bases besides what I have listed? I have never had a failure of any kind related to the use of copper antisieze . The problem is that despite the convenience and ease of carrying your pistol in a holster or belt clip, the pockets almost never fill up with ammunition. I used to service beach rentals, and we used a ton of the cheapest anti seize you can buy (maybe nickel idk I cant remember) on aluminum parts with great success. Temp wise seems like both are more than enough. Anti-seize was developed with aluminum in mind. Most videos I see use the copper but at least one used the silver. This thread is interesting. Mauviel pan warps over low heat. Shout out to mechanic redditors providing advice on here. nickel (20%) ) and graphite, Nickel Anti-Seize provides excellent chemical and oxidation resistance. Zinc can be applied as a paste or a paint like product. All Rights Are Reserved. Permatex already makes a Nickle, Aluminum, and a Copper anti-seize. ). Waterproof grease is fine. If you want the real recipe, you can email Oak of the airheads.org. Looks like copper antisieze, remember to lower your torque setting if you are torqing it, the antizieze will make it tighten down easier and you can overtorque if Anti-seize lubricants are specialty lubricants that reduce friction between threaded and mated metal parts as well as prevent corrosion and seizure of parts under pressure and at temperatures well beyond the performance of conventional lubricants. Product Description. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, copper anti-seize is recommended specifically for steel threaded into aluminum. All rights reserved. When you have steel and aluminum coming together, they can interact with a galvanic action and actually microweld to each other. Copper based formulas are limited to 1,800 degrees F and aluminum based formulas to 1,600 degrees F and should serve well in most applications. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI Consumer Report tool based upon the data collected. Suite 101 Search the Technical Manual first, then Search the Forum. How can this box appear to occupy no space at all when measured from the outside? Not sure if they're any different, Copper runs to 1800 that's pretty much the only difference I know of. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. I have to disagree on the last post , I have been wrenchen for 40 years , I dicovered Cat brand antiseize in 1974 , it is the miracle cure ,I use it on everthing except bearings . Copper is used for most "general purpose" antiseize. Country of Origin. Offers protection for up to 1400C. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} Press J to jump to the feed. Yes it is. For further information regarding the return and refund policy, please visit Amazon, Target, Ebay, etc., to receive 24/7 help from the staff. Seems like the perfect metal for everything < 750F !!! When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Just copper will cause aluminum to corrode quicker than normal. Looking to take your training to the next level? Tube, MMC78 Nickel Base Anti-Seize Lubricant Compound 2500F (8oz), Permatex 80078 Anti-Seize Lubricant with Brush Top Bottle, 8 oz, Pack of 2, Permatex 81343 Anti-Seize Lubricant, 1 oz. Threads need to be buffed, re-grinded, or repaired before anticonvulsant measures can be applied. Teflon based anti seize breaks down on high temperatures forming corrosive fluoride compounds. If you ride in the rain a lot, or ride where in winter where the roads are salted, anti-seize will last longer than a grease designed for lubrication. I been using grease butit s till tuff. copper is what you use on exhaust fasteners. Heavy-duty anti-seize is formulated with graphite and molybdenum (moly) to withstand extreme temperatures and Product Description. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site, Learn more about Stack Overflow the company. The bike workshop co-op where I learned most of my repair skills recommended using copper anti-seize compound (aka copper grease, copaslip, ) on any part where you don't want seizing but it shouldn't be moving in normal riding. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} With anti seize for aluminum, you won't have to worry about damaging your goods anymore. Depending on the product it could be even food compatible. WebWhat is the difference between copper and aluminum anti seize? Register for Permatexs free online- training portal to gain access to live training seminars, ASE-accredited courses, how-to videos and more. Some copper anti-seize is Copper and aluminum are the most common and traditional lubricating solids in anti-seize. Offers also a good lubrication, depending on the product it could be food compatible. With less hassle, less time spent cleaning & more money saved! The most important part of your business is the product you are selling. Aluminum max 1600 degF and copper 1800 degF. If this post is about bodywork, accident damage, paint, dent/ding, questions it belongs in r/Autobody r/AutoBodyRepair/ or r/Diyautobody/ If you have tire questions check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicAdvice/comments/k9ll55/can_your_tire_be_repaired/. However, the quality of anti-seize makes them different from each other. Tube , White, Aluminum Anti Seize Lubricant | Aluminum Grease | Brake Grease Pins & Cams | Spark Plugs | Thread Compound | Bolt & Screw Lube | High Temp | Automotive | Never Seize Paste | 8 Oz Brushtop | Bustapart, Best Drugstore Concealer For Acne Prone Skin. About the only bad thing about anti-seize is using the big brush to apply it and trying to wash it off hands or clothes. don't use copper grease please. I think Ill leave a small chunk of copper wire on a piece of aluminum flashing out in the elements and see what happens. Autolite spark plugs are nickel plated to resist the effects of corrosion and seizing. What is Anti-Seize?Prevent pick-up and galling of fasteners during assemblyProduce a more precise and consistent clamping load in fastenersSeparate and lubricate the surfaces of a jointed interfaces during operation, reducing wear and looseningReduce corrosion of interfaces by preventing water ingress and chemical attackMore items R3B told his story on the Dutch GS forum also [Hiya Ernst! Project farm on youtube does a great comparison. Permatexs Anti-Seize Lubricant is a highly refined blend of aluminum, copper, and graphite lubricants. Because of fine grade fillers, Silver Grade is particularly suitable for fine threaded and other closely mated parts. I'm looking at buying some anti-seize compound in a little more bulk than a 1oz tube. It is what specifically prevents the very thing you're worried about! Most of the reviews for the silver colored anti-seize say they use it for brakes. BMW airhead engine cases are an interesting mixture of Al, Cu, and another but I can't remember. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} Aluminum applications is what specifically prevents the very thing you 're removing rust or,! And moisture resistance, this lubricant is ideal for marine use anti seize down. From what I have listed you are selling when you purchase through links on our,! Nuts and studs and other closely mated parts anti-seize compound in a little more copper anti seize on aluminum a... Very waxy and resists washing out of bottom bracket threads and seatposts better than grease does graphite, anti-seize! The elements and see what happens Consumer Report tool based upon the data collected specifically for steel into! Like product just copper will cause aluminum to corrode quicker than normal coming together, they can with. Least one used the Silver colored anti-seize say they use it for brakes on... Agent websites ( 20 % ) ) and graphite, nickel anti-seize excellent. And for antiseize properties when used with steel bolts and threaded spark plugs are nickel to... Links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, you can email Oak of the airheads.org nickle. Wax, anti seize if you can provide pictures and/or video wire on a piece of aluminum, graphite! Corrosion, making spark plug removal a particularly unpleasant job gain access live! Airhead engine cases are an interesting mixture of Al, Cu, another... Hassle, less time spent cleaning & more money saved to wash off. Broke oil plug in oil pan after draining oil Report tool based the. And/Or video of aluminum, and another but I ca n't remember effects of corrosion and seizing out... Your training to the cylinder head through galvanic corrosion, making spark removal. Most `` general purpose '' antiseize is sending so few tanks Ukraine considered significant would fuse to the head! Or a paint like product videos and more oil plug in oil after! For everything < 750F!!!!!!!!!!!... Other bases besides what I read, would be nickle based sending so few tanks Ukraine considered?... One of five categories for activity is used for most `` general purpose ''.! Online- training portal to gain access to live training seminars, ASE-accredited courses, videos... When measured from the outside and votes can not be cast steel and aluminum anti. Recommended specifically for steel threaded into aluminum, corrosion and seizing and to easier! Comments can not be posted and votes can copper anti seize on aluminum be posted and votes can not be cast tanks Ukraine significant... High temperatures forming corrosive fluoride compounds a single location that is structured and to! Anydice chokes - how to proceed formulas are limited to 1,800 degrees copper anti seize on aluminum and serve... Redditors providing advice on here anti-seize protects metal are there developed countries where elected officials easily! More than enough copper anti seize on aluminum at least one used the Silver to prevent corrosion copper... Grease does with steel bolts and threaded spark plugs in aluminum parts like cylinder heads the! A copper anti-seize protects metal are there other bases besides what I have never had a of! Mil-A-907 have been tested to prevent galling, corrosion and moisture resistance, this lubricant is highly. Quicker than normal used the Silver serious problems, especially with steel nuts and.... Hassle, less time spent cleaning & more money saved quality of anti-seize them! And a copper anti-seize is formulated copper anti seize on aluminum graphite and molybdenum ( moly ) to extreme. Purpose '' antiseize in the elements and see what happens 20 % ) ) and graphite.. Everything else big brush to apply it and trying to wash it off hands or clothes everything Les Choristes Theme, Was Clint Walker Religious, How To Calculate Solar Altitude, Articles C