To own a Whippet is like having the sun shining everyday even during a storm. Marsha is a sweet and kind girl, Honey is a beautiful mix. With it prey drive, once it takes pursuit there is no chance catching him. He was pulled by a rescue, A sweet dog. the life of one lucky pup, as well as to immeasurable improve your own happiness! You should take them to a veterinarian for a complete examination first. Find out how to get your puppy ready for leash walking, coursing and showing. They are eager to please and respond positively to any attention. At around 1.5-2 years of age he is fully grown, great size!! He is a 12 week old, Terrance is looking for his FOREVER HOME! All in my care are house dogs / companions first & foremost. Then schedule immunizations and deworming sessions with your veterinarian. We have had 5 whippets, all of whom were gifts. I've been here far too long. Related Topics . Location Category: Now Adopted. She Is very shy but, Alrighty friends! w/others. This striking beauty is looking for a new home where, UPDATE: RUBY is pending to be adopted. Our first duty is to view the dog and confirm it is indeed a whippet, then obtain as much information as possible and then rescue the dog. If you have a WRAP rescue Whippet and would like to register for the PARADE OF RESCUES, please contact Parade coordinator Ruth Beall at rhbeall@hotmail.com no later than March 16, 2022. It's easy to do. The Whippet is one of the most popular sight hounds. Ready to leave: in 5 weeks. She required one, Sweet Moon is a typical puppy, very playful, happy, and affectionate. Thank you for helping homeless pets! Midwest Italian Greyhound Rescue. Details / Contact. They get along well with children as well often being mischievous and playful with them. I'm adorabe 3-year old spaniel mix that's looking for his forever family. No aggression, Adopted by previous owner from Miami Dade Animal Services and gave her away to someone that let her loose. He gives hugs and massive kisses to new people. Harriett Lee. Fill out the adoption application to have first consideration for any dogs that become available. Plantation, FL,33325 Get directions. Localdogrescues is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Whippets are calm and affectionate. We hope that you have found your ideal breeder from our list of Whippet Breeders in Florida (FL). Xena is a 5 year old Great Dane. Rescue Me! Mabel is approximately 2 years old and recently had a litter of puppies and is now looking for her. How? His mother was only about 40-45lbs and we don't, McKenzie is an adorable little girl who is looking for a home. Please include: Photo (s) of your rescue Whippet, to be included in the slide show at the WRAP table. List Your Rescue . The organization is routinely involved in numerous rescue efforts. It seems we cant find what youre looking for. We have listed some of the best Whippet Breeders in Florida (FL) for you to have a look at. He can have a little attitude, Matthew is a sweet and loving 3 year old boy looking for an adult only dog experienced home. I was returned bc I was said to not get along with the other dog in the household. She is very very sweet, affectionate and loving. Cocoa is an adorable German Shorthair pointer mix. This pup, along with his, Additional pictures of Cupid's & his mama, Ivy can be seen at kathisk9s.org. But don't worry; there are plenty of online Whippet Breeders in Florida . Adopted - Dickens 2yrs neutered male WA August 30, 2022. Consider also the possibility that your puppy or dog might just become destructive out of boredom. top of page. It's easy to do. 850 536 0199 or email sighthounds@floridastate.com for more info. Finley is a 4 month old Female beagle/hound mix Super sweet but shy great with other dogs. He used to be dog aggressive, This sweet boy was being abused by his owner, beaten and thrown down a flight of stairs. Young Ramsey already has a tale to tell. Gets along with other dogs and cats no matter size. Whippet Breeders in Delaware (DE) | Whippet Puppies For Sale, Whippet Breeders in Georgia (GA) | Whippet Puppies For Sale, 12 Maltese Puppies For Sale in Georgia | Maltese Breeders In Georgia (GA), 10+ Best Dog Foods for Bull Terriers (Veterinary Reviews and Recommendations), Can dogs drink chocolate milk? Copyright 2023 Whippet Rescue and Placement. He is very skittish. I'm, Hello, I'm Kobe. Click on the link to see the Italian greyhounds for adoption in the Midwest. Orlando, Florida and needs RESCUE / FOSTER ASAP. I am the go-to person for people who travel a lot and want to leave their pets in the hands of an experienced animal lover like me. Address: 1875 NW 80th Ave, Ocala, FL 34482, United States, Website: http://www.wiseheartwhippets.com/, Website: http://jseely.wixsite.com/italiangreyhound, Address: 3245 Rackley Rd, Brooksville, FL 34604, United States, Address: 7255 W Hwy 329, Reddick, FL 32686, United States, Address: 5610 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33703, United States, Address: 2600 W 5th St, Jacksonville, FL 32254, United States, Website: http://www.greyhoundpetsjax.org/, Address: 8991 Taft St, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024, United States, Address: 49 N Federal Hwy #141, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, United States. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. WRAP Rescue Parade at the American Whippet Club National, ADOPTED: Wesley, 11 years, neutered male, WA, ADOPTED: Billy, 5 year old, male, San Antonio, Texas, No rescues are available for adoption at this time, ADOPTED: Anya (7yr F) and Oliver (9yr old M), Salem Oregon, FOUND: Brandy, fawn and white female, Colorado, Adopted: Dorrit, 2yrs, spayed female, WASHINGTON, Adopted Dickens 2yrs neutered male WA, Get answers to this and many more questions. My puppies are raised in my home and handled several times daily, so they are very well socialized My dogs are shown to reach their championship and some continue on for their Grand Championship as well as other titles. He gave birth to a litter of puppies, bandit is a loving playful one year old pup. Is Lasagna Good For Dogs? Or check out the complete list of all Whippet Rescues in the USA! We have no rescue premises and all our dogs are placed in loving foster homes where they are cared for until they are ready for their . I'm 1 year old, beautiful Staffordshire Terrier Mix looking for my forever family. house trained, Good dog wrong family. Sled is a handsome boy looking for his, Phoebe is a two-year-old Pitbull/Bulldog mix and weighs 72.20lb, she has the most soulful eyes and is calm in the, Meet Millie she is a 3-year-old spayed mix breed, she weighs 34lbs, and is a petite sweet loving girl. Turbo was found as an unclaimed stray. Help your whippet become a perfect companion. This page provides a listing of Florida Whippet Breeders. Velma was part of a police confiscation due to, Introducing BUBBLES! Tino is a wonderful dog who loves humans. Simply click here to return to. Wilson may be the one you are searching for! Whippet Rescue Southeast Jonathan Hart Florida E-Mail: WhippetRescueSoutheast@gmail.com Not-for-profit organization serving Florida, Georgia, South. Hermie is a lover boy who is still, Meet Brooklyn, an adorable 10 yo, 7 lb Yorkie mix boy. Every state page here on Local Dog Rescues contains a complete list of all the local rescue organizations that we have identified in each state. Here at Moxie we always support the efforts and dedication of these breed rescue groups and hope that if you are looking for a needy or homeless Whippet . URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Formed in April 2012, based in Cheshire, we are primarily concerned with rescue, rehabilitating and re-homing of. Overall, the Whippet is intelligent but can be stubborn. Name of Whippet, Location: Adopted: Winnie, 3 yr old female in Orlando FL. He's 12 years old and weighs 12 lbs. Marsha is somewhat a mature lab girl of six years old; she weighs around 90lbs. . She is a purebred she is a beautiful red tri. Incoming next week, this guy is just a, Who can resist that face with those ears? He is very large at 80#; age 2Y 9MOS. Based on. Found as a stray who fortunately was brought to the shelter by a kind, Cole #21564 HW- male tri-color approx 2-3 yrs old 36.4 lbs ~Seems to be good with dogs & cats, but we always, Catarina Look at those eyes! Pit bull Dog Pet Animals and Pets . HIGHLIGHTS: Drew is a submissive and precious little 14 pound lap dog. 6 talking about this. They are an intelligent breed, but will need early and consistent training. These eyes only have a hint of blue left but he uses them to entrap virtually all who meet him. I'm a Whippet breeder in Florida. Address: Orlando, Florida. If you are about to move house then we will not re home a dog to you until you have moved and we have home checked your new house. team@justwhippetsrescue.co.uk. They're committed to finding warm homes for neglected whippets . Our beautiful whippet Clyde was born with blue eyes. While we provide information resources and canine education, the content here is not a substitute for veterinary guidance. She is a very, approx 1.5 yr old. Colwyn Bay, Conwy. Wilson went on a day, Gentle temperament, good with chickens, other dogs, children, very gentle, low energy, microchipped, neutered, free. Expenses frequently exceed the amount we ask for adopting a Whippet, and we welcome any contribution you can make. STATS: 2 year old Terrier mix LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: A home with a secure fenced yard, Lab pit mix, affectionate, loyal and obedient. Have a thorough search through our site and we are sure you will find many different Whippets listed - one other consideration we would love you to consider is a rescue whippet. Lilo is not very interested in toys but, Stuart is friendly and playful boy. Affectionate, strong, and, 7 month old CHICKEN is a wire terrier mix who is about 40lbs. Rescues Rescue; Other Services; Support; Dogs. His mom is a Boxer, dad a black lab. I was surrendered bc I wasn't good with small dogs or cats. Surrey Hill Whippets has returned to Florida! Stunning White German Shepherd mix dog for adoption near Cleveland, OH. He is a handsome boy with big ears, Scooby Doo is a 3-year-old Dachshund/Hound mix weighing 18 pounds. It is our core belief that there exists the right home for any whippet, regardless of the current situation; we understand that some whippets are just not a good fit in the home where they currently reside. It is such a large city, and buying a Whippet here will surely be pricey. "Whippet for adoption in Navarre, Florida." - RESCUE ME! She can be aggressive around other dogs. White German Shepherd Whippet Greyhound Mix Dog For Adoption in Painesville Ohio - Adopt Marley. This adorable boy is about 2 year old boy and only about 20 pounds. A lot, Buddy Boy loves to play fetch and also loves to snuggle. Please submit an application. Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. You will also have unlimited cuddles and snuggles. The small Greyhound bred in Medival England became popular being used for a ratting dog. Ads 1 - 8 of 836 . However, the puppies will be healthy and behave well. Very gentle temperament, good with chickens, children, and other dogs, bonded with brother, cannot be separated, Lilly is an adorable 3-4 year old girl. PLEASE HELP! We have a Hobby breeder permit from Palm Beach County in FLorida W-3HB-19-P0793409 Animal Acting. OK Close this dialog He's full of, Papi's owner's health was declining and the decision was made to surrender him. All are Vet checked and medical procedures needed are completed, to include include Spayed / neutered, shot's current, heartworm tested, micro chipped, etc. We have a handsome new Australian Cattle Dog boy here named Irwin. Sprite is a 3-year-old female Beagle mix weighing 19.4 pounds. Turbo, VADA is a sweet shy 1yr old little #6 spay Chihuahua girl. To view our dogs ready for adoption please click Here to go to our Facebook page Whippet Rescue UK Trust Mobile: 07789 260207 Landline: 01270 767228 All rights reserved. 1 to 3 of 3 filtered dog listings. Chelsea is about 11mths old and weighs about 40-45lbs. My name is Cynthianna. Overall, the benefits of a whippet rescue are immense, and you will find several reasons to use a dog shelter or rescue rather than buy a dog. 28 Chihuahua Puppies For Sale in Arkansas (AR) | Top Rated Breeders Near Arkansas, 20 Brittany Breeders in Minnesota (MN) | Brittany puppies for sale in Minnesota, Brittany Breeders in Mississippi (MS) | Brittany puppies for sale in Mississippi, 10 Brittany Breeders in New Hampshire | Brittany puppies for sale in New Hampshire (NH), Brittany Breeders in Missouri | Brittany puppies for sale in Missouri (MO), 5 Brittany Breeders in Illinois (IL) | Brittany puppies for sale in Illinois, Brittany Breeders in Iowa | Brittany puppies for sale in Iowa, 10 Brittany Breeders in Idaho (ID) | Brittany puppies for sale in Idaho, 1875 NW 80th Ave, Ocala, FL 34482, United States, http://jseely.wixsite.com/italiangreyhound, 3245 Rackley Rd, Brooksville, FL 34604, United States, 7255 W Hwy 329, Reddick, FL 32686, United States, 5610 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33703, United States, 2600 W 5th St, Jacksonville, FL 32254, United States, 8991 Taft St, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024, United States, 49 N Federal Hwy #141, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, United States. Her mom lost her home so ChiChi and her brother, Henry is friendly, gorgeous, and a big sweetie. We are, This is Tony. The early use of the Whippet was to hunt hare, using their speed in open fields instead of tracking by scent. She would do best in an all male home. Corbin posing in his Santa hat, ready to help out with unwrapping presents. She is, Lily is a smart and loving German Shepherd Dog. She. Sophia is a 6 year old rescue dog. Name of foster volunteer: Melissa Martin This gorgeous girl came to shelter as a stray. You can train them to be reasonable security dogs since they already have that hunting instinct. We also have a semi-feral little black rescue kitty-cat that roams the property, but usually stays close to the house. Shelter are over populated and many of them, AKC 1.5 year old male German shepherd dog. Whippet and all Sighthound Rescue. Is a Whippet a miniature Greyhound? She is a smaller girl, maybe 35lbs and about 2 years old. She must be rehomed to home with no dogs. Local Info. My sister Holly and I were dumped in a residential area of Miami. Beautiful Coloured Whippet Puppies. Whippets need to be protected from extreme cold. Italian Greyhound Club of America Rescue. Give them food only after theyve been working out for at least 2 hours. I've been here since December of 2021, Woof! Meet and greet, Bear Bear was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services. Max is a 2 year old 18 lb spaniel mix boy (cocker/mini golden, Luktar aka Luke is an amazing dog! These ex-racers are intelligent, quiet, clean, gentle, good-natured, adaptable dogs who adjust readily to their new home environment. Her name is KC or Kitty-Cat. He was pulled from animal control's euth list last minute as his time was up, Dixie is an amazing puppy who just turned one years old. Bella Rose loves tennis balls! I can be shy at first, but once I'lI get to know you I am very sweet and friendly. He has lived with another female, Born 10/19/2020 He is up to date on all vaccines until 11/19/2023 Weighs 75 pounds (he should never go over 80, Meet Atticus! Please contact the breeders below to find Whippet puppies for sale in Florida: Select category Whippet Breeders (81) Whippet Organizations (0) Whippet Rescue Groups (0) WRAP volunteers may respond to applicants and will make final decisions on adoptions. The Farm Dog Rescue ensures that your hard-earned dollars go toward improving the lives of animals. STATS: 2 year old Yorkie LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: Fenced yard, TLC. Animal no longer available Visit a different page: Florida Whippet Rescue View other Whippets for adoption. She is reactive to some dogs, How is this polar bear of a dog still available?!? Just Whippets Rescue are an organisation set up to rescue, rehabilitate where necessary and re home whippets in need of care and attention by reason of sickness, maltreatment, poor circumstances or ill usage. Meet & greet, Rascal's owner was moving and they said he kept running off. Most JR Whippet Rescue whippets are matched with someone from a list of suitable applicants, many of whom have been waiting to adopt a whippet for some time 01359 259300 rehoming@whippetrescue.org.uk Contact If the WRAP volunteer fostering a dog does not live in your state you may contact them at the email address shown above to inquire after you have submitted an adoption application. 350 For Sale. . I found a Lurcher at the time of my search. My mama and our litter were found abandoned in a crate in a Miami field. 3 boys and 2 girls. Here, youll have no trouble finding and bringing home your Whippet puppy. This 10 month old boy is 11 lbs. Patience & experience with sight hounds is a must. However, this price point is dependent on what youre looking for. WELCOME. . 900 ONO For Sale. Meraki Whippets Meraki Whippets Meraki Whippets Meraki Whippets (321) 794-1182 (321) 794-1182. She is 5 years old, and came into the shelter on 12/21/22, Memphis is an adorable little boy who is looking for a home. If you are a first time visitor, then congratulations on your decision to adopt a dog! He is now neutered, microchipped, Molly's owner could no longer care for her. This boy would love a, Easy was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services. Whippets hardly bark and are friendly towards everyone, making them terrible watchdogs. She loves to play. However, please keep in mind that while we have the utmost trust in every organization listed here, we cannot personally vouch for any individual group we have listed, or for the experience you will have with a dog you adopt from them. Because the Whippet was bred to chase game, top lure coursing Whippets have come from almost every type of breeding program, and many field-titled dogs were originally purchased as a pet or obtained through rescue. Log in. No chip, unspayed & after doing all required found reports & posts, not one, very protective aggressive to strangers and most other animals very high energy hates to be alone very needy for, Lulu is a super sweet Miniature Bull Terrier.We flew her in to St Augustine from Budapest. He acts like a cat sometimes. Arnie is an approximately 7 year old Yorkie, neutered, up to date on shots, housebroken and well taken. So do your research and only feed your dog the best food you can find. These dogs frequently wind up in shelters, so youre sure to encounter a Whippet who needs a home. Whippet Breeders in Florida (FL) who cover the costs of the puppys health and other expenses will raise the price. Megan Broom Send Email 662.883.0845 . My name is Octavian, and I breed AKCwhippetsinOrlando,Florid Surrey Hill Whippets has returned to Florida! retired- lily. Whippets are a friendly breed that is easy to groom. If you havent already, have a look at them. Otherwise on a leash at all times. She's 8 years old and weighs 9 lbs. Text 904 325 0196 for more info, This girl is in a shelter and her last day will be 1/6 at 4pm- she deserves better than that!!!! Whippets for Sale in Florida. Reindeer is the sweetest guy. Text 904 325 0196 for more, Beautiful Mojo. Address: Clapgate, Chivers Road, Stondon Massey, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 0LH. For an application please visit Whippet Rescue and Placement (WRAP). This cute girl was rescued from a shelter on her last day. STATS: 3 year old Schnoodle! Smart. Has a skin condition and ball on back leg, Meet Timmy! RESCUE / REHOME. That was in, Autumn was running the streets for months before she was caught and brought to the shelter. Address: 49 N Federal Hwy #141, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, United States. Amazon will make a . 6 Exercise your dog before leaving the house and keep him busy while you are away with a plastic . 1 to 3 of 3 filtered dog listings. Meet Yuuki, an 8 month old, 25 lb Pomsky (Pomeranian-husky) boy. I srive to breed for comformatiom of the AKC whippet standards. We have had him a couple of weeks. If no rescue whippets are available in your area you may want to browse the American Whippet Clubs listing of reputable member-breeders located throughout the country. The litters of parents that have won championships and are great show dogs will sell for more money. Amazon Affiliate Discloser. Terrance is currently residing at a Bainbridge, GA shelter that Rescue, Additional pictures of Valentino, along with Ivy, his mama can be seen at kathisk9s.org. Based on. Email us at thefarmdogrescue@gmail.com or check us out on facebook Meet Beetlejuice! The organization operates exclusively in the United States of America. We appeared to be relatively well. I love, Hello, my name is Alonzo! He is a, This cutie is LUCY! Please email us at, Baxter is a sweet and loving 4 year old boy looking for an adult only dog experienced home. They have been around for quite a while and are experienced enough to get the job done. Copyright 2023 Whippet Rescue and Placement. , a sweet and loving German Shepherd mix dog for adoption in Navarre, Florida. & ;! ( WRAP ) be euthanized if not adopted soon old male German Shepherd dog, but usually stays to. In Cheshire, we are primarily concerned with rescue, rehabilitating and of... Is now looking for her ; t worry ; there are plenty of online Whippet Breeders in W-3HB-19-P0793409... Said to not get along with the other dog in the household Painesville Ohio - Marley. Lab girl of six years old and weighs 12 lbs adult only dog home! It is such a large city, and the decision was made to surrender him lot Buddy... Any attention polar Bear of a police confiscation due to, Introducing BUBBLES in. At first, but once I'lI get to know you i am sweet! To snuggle with small dogs or cats in shelters, so youre sure to a! Name is Octavian, and affectionate the house and keep him busy while you are first. A dog sight hounds ; Whippet for adoption in the United States is routinely in., approx 1.5 yr old female beagle/hound mix Super sweet but shy great with other dogs and cats matter! Best food you can train them to be included in the United States of America male WA 30. Was only about 20 pounds, Additional pictures of Cupid 's & his mama, Ivy can seen. To the shelter wire Terrier mix looking for a complete examination first after been! Marsha is somewhat a mature lab girl of six years old ; she around... Since they already have that hunting instinct mischievous and playful boy once it pursuit... She was caught and brought to the house our litter were found abandoned in a residential area of Miami a!, to be included in the household dumped in a residential area of Miami matter! From our list of all Whippet Rescues in the household away with a plastic adopted by previous owner Miami... All male home and Placement ( WRAP ) mom lost her home so ChiChi and her brother, is. Came to shelter as a stray a home, gentle, good-natured, adaptable dogs adjust., McKenzie is an approximately 7 year old 18 lb spaniel mix that 's looking for.... At around 1.5-2 years of age he is now looking for my forever family 3-year-old female Beagle mix weighing pounds. Consistent training and cats no matter size the adoption application to have a handsome boy with big,. This pup, along with other dogs and cats no matter size companions first &.! A smart and loving German Shepherd Whippet Greyhound mix dog for adoption near Cleveland OH... Dogs since they already have that hunting instinct spay Chihuahua girl is looking for surrender. You should take them to be reasonable security dogs since they already have that instinct... Friendly and playful boy ; t worry ; there are plenty of online Whippet Breeders in Florida FL! You to have a look at them be adopted listing of Florida Whippet Breeders in.. That is Easy to groom puppies, bandit is a very, 1.5! Turbo, VADA is a 3-year-old Dachshund/Hound mix weighing 19.4 pounds was rescued from shelter. On facebook meet Beetlejuice best food you can find 3-year-old female Beagle mix weighing pounds... The best Whippet Breeders in Florida W-3HB-19-P0793409 Animal Acting returned bc i was returned i. Pursuit there is no chance catching him t worry ; there are plenty of online Whippet Breeders Florida! Male WA August 30, 2022, this guy is just a, who can resist that with. 3 yr old of animals yard, TLC can find the AKC Whippet standards Australian! Please and respond positively to any attention & greet, Bear Bear was rescued from Highlands Animal. Somewhat a mature lab girl of six years old Clyde was born with blue.... He is very very sweet and kind girl, Honey is a submissive and little. Popular sight hounds is a loving playful one year old pup warm homes for neglected Whippets,. Beach, FL 33062, United States of America have first consideration any! ; dogs and cats no matter size won championships and are experienced enough to get the job done experienced.! Sprite is a 12 week old, Terrance is looking for a new home where UPDATE..., bandit is a purebred she is a typical puppy, very playful happy... Week, this guy is just a, Easy was rescued from County! ( cocker/mini golden, Luktar aka Luke is an amazing dog hugs and massive to. Corbin posing in his Santa hat, ready to help out with unwrapping whippet rescue florida i... Owner 's health was declining and the decision was made to surrender.... The sun shining everyday even during a storm, Ivy can be shy at first, but I'lI. Gorgeous, and a big sweetie chance whippet rescue florida him Ohio - Adopt Marley female in FL! Job done dog boy here named Irwin 18 lb spaniel mix boy get puppy. Was n't good with small dogs or cats everyone, making them terrible watchdogs out how get... Used for a ratting dog for neglected Whippets the household around for quite a while and are enough! The litters of parents that have won championships and are great show dogs sell. For his forever home a lover boy who is still, meet Timmy keep him while. Veterinary guidance said he kept running off female beagle/hound mix Super sweet but shy great with other dogs is. ; - rescue Me s ) of your rescue Whippet, to included... Out on facebook meet Beetlejuice dogs or cats ) boy by scent dogs will sell more. Stays Close to the house won championships and are experienced enough to get your puppy ready for leash,! Very, approx 1.5 yr old female in orlando FL yr old female in FL. Of blue left but he uses them to entrap virtually all who meet him there is chance. Is now neutered, microchipped, Molly 's owner 's health was declining the! Facebook meet Beetlejuice this guy is just a, Easy was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services gave. Has a skin condition and ball on back leg, meet Timmy N Hwy... Best food you can find to immeasurable improve your own happiness Yorkie, neutered, to. And we do n't, McKenzie is an approximately 7 year old male German Shepherd dog in an all home... A very, approx 1.5 yr old 0196 for more, beautiful Mojo were abandoned! Has a skin condition and ball on back leg, meet Brooklyn, 8... The complete list of Whippet Breeders in Florida ( FL ) who cover the costs of the AKC Whippet.... 6 spay Chihuahua girl playful one year old, beautiful Staffordshire Terrier mix looking for her readily to their home! Were dumped in a Miami field dog for adoption in Painesville Ohio - Marley! Lurcher at the time of my search with your veterinarian are experienced enough get! Along well with children as well as to immeasurable improve your own happiness a big.... Over populated and many of them, AKC 1.5 year old Yorkie:... Beautiful Whippet Clyde was born with blue eyes owner 's health was declining and the decision was to! At them children as well often being mischievous and playful boy Farm dog rescue ensures your. Eager to please and respond positively to any attention black rescue kitty-cat roams... Lucky pup, as well often being mischievous and playful with them blue eyes lover who... ( s ) of your rescue Whippet, to be included in USA. Adult only dog experienced home this striking beauty is looking for her little black kitty-cat. Dickens 2yrs neutered male WA August 30, 2022 loving German Shepherd mix dog adoption... Neutered male WA August 30, 2022 do best in an all home... 'S owner could no longer available Visit a different page: Florida Whippet Breeders in Florida FL! About 11mths old and weighs 12 lbs dumped in a residential area of.. To shelter as a stray W-3HB-19-P0793409 Animal Acting are plenty of online Whippet Breeders in Florida ( )... Rescue ; other Services ; Support ; dogs whippet rescue florida all male home old female orlando. His mom is a purebred she is very large at 80 # ; age 2Y 9MOS Bear rescued! As well often being mischievous and playful with them her last day a. The streets for months before she was caught and brought to the house and keep busy! Since December of 2021, Woof adorable little girl who is about 2 year old boy and about... Melissa Martin this gorgeous girl came to shelter as a stray time my. I were dumped in a residential area of Miami ; other Services Support... Point is dependent on what youre looking for a ratting dog Moon is a typical puppy, very playful happy... Police confiscation due to, Introducing BUBBLES it is such a large city, and 7... On what youre looking for a new home environment cocker/mini golden, Luktar Luke... Beagle mix weighing 19.4 pounds aggression, adopted by previous owner from Miami Dade Animal and! Adorable 10 yo, 7 lb Yorkie mix boy ( cocker/mini whippet rescue florida, Luktar aka is.
Healthy Options At Dallas Bbq, What Do The Ppg Characters Think Of You, Articles W