Aluminum Plate for strong antioxidant capacity. Make sure the USB4 device you're connecting to is supported by your PC. And Lots of utechsmart usb c hub and docking station hit the market. Any problem you met, please contact us for free returns and exchanges. Note:If you're having trouble downloading photos, see Import photos and videos from phone to PC. Make sure the device or dongle is connected to the USB-C port on your PCthat supports the correct Alternate Mode. Install the latest drivers for the USB controller and motherboard chipset. Therefore, all data on our website is for reference only. Reliable and Supper Speed Data Transfer: Two USB 2.0 ports support data transfer at up to 480Mbps. 10-13-2017 The USB device might have limited functionality when connected to this port. Buy USB C Hub 4 Ports, UtechSmart Ultra-Slim & Aluminum USB C Adapter with 3 USB 3.0/2.0, 100W Fast Charging, USB C to USB Hub for MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Pro/Air, Dell, HP Laptop and More Type C Devices: Hubs Make Work & life Balance . Compact design with mighty performanceTravel-friendly design, color matching and high quality aluminum surface. 3. The charging cable isn't powerful enough for the charger, PC, or phone. Ultra-portable & discreet powerful workstation: We designed the UtechSmart USB C hub to be slim and compact without any compromise on accessibility. At the $80 price point, Im not sure Id get the 11-in-1 this hub as there are others in this price class that have more compelling features. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I've done some searching, but not USB C to Dual HDMI Monitor adapter(2 in 1): This dual monitor adapter expend your laptops usb c ports into 2 hdmi port [emailprotected] Use this usb c dual hdmi donlge extend your 1 monitors to two external multiple monitors(support different image 2*4K 60Hz on your monitors) and this dual hdmi adapter allows you to do different project on differnet monitors. As users roam about the home or office for products and applications, the Triple Display is genuinely a Universal Product. Make sure you have downloaded/updated the latest driver version. You need to open the device manager. For more info, see Windows 10 Updates. The device or dongle is connected to your PC (or phone) using an external hub or dock. it works normally now. All-in-one service: The 5-in-1 adapter provides you with the perfect all-in-one service. The prpoblem is HP envy just support type C to display port. UtechSmart Dual-Core Technology Offer 1 Year Support Offer 1 year friendly customer service. Superb description and stupendous diagnosis of the issue before posting. Unplug the USB-C Ethernet adapter from the USB port (while Use a different USB cable, USB port, and USB peripheral in your setup to see if the problem persists. fresh re-install the OS and make sure the USB ethernet adapter work first, then installing the wireguard vpn drivers later. And one way to confirm that is to test with another compatible display. 0 (power delivery) technology & smart safety: The UtechSmart USB C hub is rated at 87W and supports power Delivery 3. Another possibility is that the HDMI to HDMI cable is poor quality or faulty as a whole. Thanks! Make sure the MHL device you're connecting to is supported by your PC. (LogOut/ Compatible with MacBook, Windows & More, The Best Propane Heaters of January: Rankings, Reviews You Should Know About, Top 10 Best Diesel Generator: Top-Rated diesel generator for home use for 2022, Top 10 Best Generator for Camping That Are Surprisingly Quiet and Efficient, The Best Generator For Power Outage on Amazon, Reviews by Experts, Best Inverter Generators List of 2021: Rankings, Comparison & Reviews, The Top Inverter Generator on Amazon, Reviews by Experts, The 10 Best Electric Space Heaters For Large Rooms of January for Every Budget, The Best Buy Open Box Desktop Computers as Reviewed by Experts: Top-picks & Best Deal for you, The 10 Best Home Meat Slicer Top Rated 2021. In Device Manager, find the device. No matter you are a calling center supervisor, data analyst or office manager that use 2 monitors in work absolutely can boost your working efficiency to an upper level. i really need the solution. The port placement isnt ideal I would have preferred having the 2 USB 2.0 ports on the same side as the HDMI ports and have the SDCard reader alongside the USB 3.x ports. It clearly states that only certain computer models with Type C ports allow the display to be projected to a different screen and it needs to have a USB Type C Thunderbolt port. Docking Station Triple Display USB-C Docking Station Dual Monitor Adapter Laptop Hub USB C Display Port Display Adapter allows users to use two monitors in perfect sync. Support Triple display for your win system laptops. Capable of satisfying professional needs in both working and daily life. The charger is connected to your PC (or phone) through an external hub or dock. Make sure you're connecting your charger to the USB-C charging port on your PC (or phone). PC. I want to use Ethernet connection via Usb-C hub, because is faster than wireless, this connection is 1000 Mbit, my internet connection is 1000 Mbit so i can use my internet at maximum speed. 1. USB C to dual monitor Adapter: This adapter allows you to display the content of your laptop to 2 monitors which maximum output up to 3840*[emailprotected] resolution. A commission may be earned for purchases made using affiliate links on the website. Support data transmission and HDMI output; Connected to TV and transmit data safely at the same time; Expand your devices connectivity, excellent quality and solid but lightweight. UsbCafe.com is a participant of the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that provides websites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.in. The pouch doesnt seem to be particularly useful unless youre super keen to keep the chassis free from scratches but it does provide enough room to keep the hub with cable secure. Goodluck! Select the Startbutton, then select Settings > Devices > USB.Open USB settings. Keeping developing product with USB type C technology. For the error code you see, follow the troubleshooting steps described inError codes in Device Manager in Windows. Please contact us at anytime should you have any questions or concerns. (Anodized aluminum finishes in black, pink, and blue are also available.) If not, then this could be a problem for your USB-C connection with the HDMI. With power delivery, a single USB-C port can give you Blazing-fast charging speed experience. , category rank is 992, monthly visitors is 850K SD and TF card slots cannot read data simultaneously. FLEXIBLE EXPANDABILITY - This USB Laptop Dock provides dual HDMI video outputs, wired Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5mm combination audio jack, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports. If using Windows 10, right-click on the Start button and then select the Device Manager in the menu of Win + X. Plug a power adapter into your USB device, or try to use a different PC (or phone). Strong Compatibility: This dual hdmi usb c adapter support Thunderbolt 3 devices,such as for Dell XPS13/15,Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+,MacBook/MacBook Pro 2020 2019 2018 2017, MacBook Air 2020-2018,iPad Pro 2018 etcAttention: Need to confirm that your host device supports video output or DP Alt Mode. To charge faster, your PC, charger, and cable must all support the industry standards. All-in-one USB C Hub Connect to the latest MacBook Pro or USB-C devices with the 6 in 1 USB-C hub featuring an Ethernet port, a USB C charging port with power delivery, a 4K HDMI port, and 3 USB 3. The MHL Alternate Mode lets you project video and play audio on an external display that supports MHL. Initially, you need to download the PC recovery tool, download the tool having excellent reviews. USB Type-C has a new feature called Alternate Modes. Most PCs only support USB-C digital audio adapters, which contain hardwarethat converts digital audio data from your PC to an analog signal that your headphones or speakers can play. 2.) The device or dongle is connected to your PCusing an external hub or dock. By clicking "OK, got it", you agree to its use of cookies. Another reason is there are high chances that you just upgraded the system. 3.) 10-13-2017 There are too many other devices or dongles connected to your PCthat use a USB-C connection. 0 Ports, one SD and ONE TF card slot, extra 2x USB 2. Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue. When you test your cables, it is recommended that you do the following: When you test the hub, make sure that you do the following: If a power adapter is included, providepowerto the USB hub. Your PCis providing power to other devices, so it has temporarily limited the power itprovides to the device you just connected to. USB C Hub UtechSmart 6 In 1 USB C to HDMI Adapter with 1000M Ethernet Power Delivery Pd Type C Charging Port 3 USB 3 0 Ports Adapter Compatible for MacBook Pro Chromebook XPS and USB C devices 8.9 SCORE /10 Total Reviews 627 Old Reviews 0 Unverified 20 Spam Test WARN Review Analysis - 607 recent, verified reviews Detailed Mode please send email to [emailprotected], our support associate will reach out to you for replacement. The device you connected to requires more power than the PCcan provide. Speaking of card readers, this hub has both SDcard and microSD card slots. Try connecting one of them to a mobile device (PC). Brilliant Modular System Design: We offer 1-year defective product refund/replacement and friendly customer service. Dust or dirt inside the USB port on your device might be preventing the charger from being inserted correctly. The UtechSmart USB C hub is Ultra fast with speeds of 5Gbps for 2x USB 3. @Victor. I know it has been a while since this has been written, but I have this problem with my Envy 13 now.Is that true? Industry-leading pioneers with the worldwide patent: this is the first Triple display capable USB C hub available on the market today. UtechSmart UCN3270 ; 8.00/10 6. Whenever you need to have a business presentation, a larger screen display or entertainment. Compatibility: This usb-c dual hdmi hub support Thunderbolt 3 devices,such as Dell XPS13/15,Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+,MacBook/MacBook Pro2020 2019 2018 2017,MacBook Air2020-2018,iPad Pro 2018 etc(Attention: Need to confirm that your host device supports video output or DP Alt Mode, and you can normally see the DP-logo next to the port if this is the case, NOT for all USB-C port laptop, this usb c docking station CAN NOT work with HP Pavilion/EliteBook,Lenovo IdeaPad,Macbook pro air mini M1). Make it safe and reliable when 6 ports are occupied. After Select Search, type USB, select Open USB Setings. Check if the cable/connector supports this standard. At that time I had to format the computer, and the problem persisted. Some competing hubs have 30cm cables or detachable cables which I find much easier to use. I have a usb hub with an htmi port on it and i keep on trying to conect it to my phone and the htmi on the other end says no signal, HDMIport on the hyperdrive has gotten loose, my monitoris losing display signal intermittently, HyperDrive 7.5W Wireless Charger USB-C Hub, Self assigning IP address and other network issues, Powering your device or peripherals through USB-A 3.1 , like iPad, External HDD, Hyper Drive Wireless Charger to Computer only / Mac / Mac Mini / iMac - No Power Adapter. If your Windows 10 phone is already running the latest version of Windows 10 Mobile, try to connect your device to a Windows 10 PC instead. Ensure the Wi-Fi connection more stable. With so many USB standards and cables, you can't work with multiple USB-C wires simultaneously. Ethernet & 100W USB-C ChargingThe 1000mbps Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port of thunderbolt 3 dock lets you enjoy high-speed internet. Keep in mind that if this step doesnt address the issue, sometimes it may be due to hardware problems as well. I reviewed the post regarding issues with the connecting the USB Type C to the HDMI port of the monitor via a Type C to HDMI adapter. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. If the adapter of your HDMI is still in warranty, then you can replace it or send it to the manufacturers for repair. Compared to the heavy docking station and other USB C hubs, it is a docking station triple monitor, lightweight, portable, powerful with multi-ports. There may be connection error even though the USB C port can supply video out signal. The PD charging port supports 100W/20V/5A that allows you to charge your Type C devices quickly. WebWe use cookies on our website to personalize content and to help us provide you a better shopping experience. This problem could be related to the following possible causes: i. This issue can be solved easily by following the proper steps. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. USB-A ports do not support this, and therefore video output dongles that use USB-A have to rely on "indirect display" technology such as DisplayLink -- not to be Find the error code on your Windows 11PCand then note it. What ports are the monitors connected to on the back of the dock? (LogOut/ I have a Baseus Usb-C 16 - 1 Hub -Realtek 8153 Ethernet does not works in Windows 11 - all other ports works fine. Make sure the input devices also support this standard. Rear USB-C port is for the USBC power adapter and the side USB-C port is connecting to computer. Weve provided some tips below to help you fix things. The charger isnt powerful enough to charge your PC. 5 inch, 2book Pixel, Samsung, Dell, Asus, HP7 inch), new Chromecast with Google TV, Google Chrome, Lenovo, XPS and many other Type C laptops. Then right-click USB device and click on Update Driver. Connecting the adapter only takes seconds and ensuring your Macbook is displayed on the external monitor. The UtechSmart user manual hints that using wired keyboard/mouse is more reliable, which is true in general. We will try our best so that you understand this list Best USB-C Hub for Chromecast. Check Price on Amazon. The conclusion is that you can't daisy-chain anything. Select or clear the Notify me if there are issues connecting to USB devices box. Audio/Mic Remind Plug in this USB C Docking Station sometimes will change the default Audio output device to Docking Station which means your laptop speakers will not work anymore. So you follow the steps earlier indicated above to update your driver accordingly. My USB-C to HDMI always worked without a problem, using both a direct HDMI to USB-C cable and with an adaptor. Please check this option Features and compatibilities of USB Type-C hosts and accessories which gives complete specifications of these accessories. You're connecting your USB4 device or dock to a dock that doesn't support USB4. Make sure your PC supports USB4 to get the best experience from the attached USB4 device or dock. Plugable Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt 2 to HDMI 2.0 Adapter for Older Macs and Surface PCs with $17.95. How to connect 2 monitors in extended view mode? This adapter WONT support HP Pavilion/Lenovo IdeaPad. Also connected was an SD card, 2 USB thumbdrives, USB wi-fi (blue cable) and a wireless keyboard/mouse. Any user who clicks join from our promotion accomplices that are highlighted on Homechit, we can get a commission according to our partner policies. All rights reserved. If you are able to verify that all the 4 ports of the USB C are functioning optimally by being able to supply DP Alt Mode, then check to be sure the HDMI to HDMI cable works fine and if so, then you will have to replace the USB-C to HDMI Adapter. Check if Your Hardware Devices Are Plugged in Correctly As simple as it sounds, loose cables or incorrect connection configurations often fail to light up your extra screens. Note:This applies to all the error codes shown in Device Manager excepterror Code 28 (drivers for the device arent installed). Install the drivers for the USB peripheral. The majority of the users have claimed that their USB C to HDMI stopped working after the update of Windows 10. 0 ports. The charging cable doesnt meet the power requirements for the charger, PC, or phone. The above solution will solve the issue of many users but not for all. If your system specs match the stations requirements, then thats that. HDMI USB driver update. Resetting the dock by unplugging power and USB for ~60 seconds is certainly worth trying in cast the chip that negotiates Alt Mode is hung up. Some budget hubs fail this test with periodic dropouts which can be quite frustrating. My Lemorele dedicated USB-C to Ethernet adapter works fine on Win 10 and MacOS - suffers miserable drop outs for as long as 15 seconds on Windows 11. The second issue of USB C to HDMI not working is the latest Window 10 update which can cause issues with proper working of the system. I think it would be simpler to eliminate the microSD slot and ship a micro->fullsize adapter instead. With the USB Hub for Mac, you'll be able to easily connect multiple monitors, cameras, Blu-ray players, and more. Here are some USB-C notifications you might receive if theres a problem: USB4 device functionality might be limited, USB device functionality might be limited, Thunderbolt device functionality might be limited, MHL device functionality might be limited. iii. The USB-C receptacle on the hub is PD power input only it is not connected to data this was disclosed in the documentation but is still a little disappointing. i just had similar problem few days ago. maybe similar problem caused on the other windows 11 too, when an "3rd party VPN app" drivers being installed to the windows 11 system. 100W Power DeliveryUSB Type C hub charges your MacBook Pro or other Type-C devices while connecting 100W power delivery port. WebInnovative Dual Display: UtechSmart 4 in 1 USB C adapter allows you to display the content of your laptop to 2 monitors which maximum output up to 3840*2160@30hz Built in advanced dual-core VL817 chip with lower power consumption, quicker heat dissipation and higher data transfer efficiency. Windows. I don't know if you problem have been solved. USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter, Dual Monitors Adapter USB C Adapter USB C Hub with 2 HDMI Docking Station 4K 60hz for Laptop MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Charger Red is a device that can facilitate a hybrid between standard USB and high-definition cable. hirry. Innovative Dual Display: UtechSmart 4 in 1 USB C adapter allows you to display the content of your laptop to 2 monitors which maximum output up to 3840*[emailprotected] resolution). I just bought an HP Envy 13 ad000, and a HP curved 27b monitor, so I want to connect these 2 devices together. So if your display has a DisplayPort input, then try the DisplayPort output on your adapter to see if that makes a difference. For example, a DisplayPort Alternate Mode adapter should be connected to the USB-C port on your PC (or phone) that supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode. UtechSmart was established in 2013. For information about the supported devices, see Universal Serial Bus (USB). Some manufactures make its cable that one end has to be connected to a display monitor, and the other end is connected to the source. A Microsoft operating system designed for productivity, creativity, and ease of use. Triple Display with dual HDMIEquipped with two HDMI connectors, support triple display ( HDMI1, HDMI2 and the laptop screen) on MacOS and Windows. For better clarity and to assist you better I would require information regarding this: For now, let me keep you posted about a few things here. However, when I Rear USB-C port is Again, another possibility is that the HDMI cable length is more than 25ft. Price:$79.99. Normally, the end to display monitor has a "TV" marked on it. UtechSmart was established in 2013. Our founders have been thinking about how to integrate technology into the details of work and life to achieve efficient work and a better life. This is the definition of work-life balance. The adapter works in another Mac Laptop: SO the adapter is fine. Provide 12 months warranty + Lifetime technical support + Friendly after-sales service within 24 hours. WebBelow stated are some of the possible solutions for USB C to HDMI not working on android and PC. i just had similar problem few days ago. If you want to do HDMI+VGA, then you can do 2x 1080p. One of the popular application for solving driver related issues in PC is Driver Easy. You can do more project on different monitors. The USB hub works independently of software and works with any operating system. A PC (or phone) with USB Type-C connectors has larger power limits. Thus USB-C to HDMI not functioning is not a big issue. I was not aware of the UtechSmart brand until just a few months ago when a representative contacted me to try one of their USB-C hubs. For example, a DisplayPort Alternate Mode adapter should be connected to the USB-C port on your PCthat supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode. Learn how your comment data is processed. Plug your PCinto an external power source and don't run it on battery power. The device you connected to has new features for USB-C that the cable doesnt support. This does not work. Make sure the Thunderbolt device you're connecting to is supported by your PC. 2021 Homechit.com. Note: power adapter usb-c cable is connected to the back of hyperdrive unit, with the 2018 MBP usb-c cable connected to the side of hyperdrive unit. The reason why your Apple USB SuperDrive is not working might be the USB hubs or USB docks lack compatibility with a SuperDrive or they can't offer the amount of power a SuperDrive requires. Very unstable. And if you want to change whether you see notifications about USB issues, here's how: Select Search, type usb and select USB settings from the list of results.Open USB settings. Choose my computer at the top of the Device Manager. In any case, UtechSmart should be more specific and warn about potential data loss if you plug two cards in. 1985-2023, StarTech.com - All rights reserved. I have 2 UGREEN USB C to Ethernet Adapter Thunderbolt 3 to RJ45. Check to be sure the connection between the USB C and the display has no issues by checking the connecting medium such as the cable. WebThis Utechsmart USB-C hub is packed with features at a great price. It also ensure dual monitor output without sutck, flicker or distortion. Conservatively, you connect one USB hard drive or one smart phone. The following are the possible problems noticed when connecting USB C to HDMI as complained by several users across the web and their corresponding fixes. At 16.5mm, this isnt the thinnest hub Ive used, but given the inclusion of Ethernet, you cant get much thinner anyway. I was also able to get a single 4K30 signal to work but I doubt many folks are interested in 30Hz. v. The display itself may also be faulty. Make sure the adapter is powered On. The USB hub will not appear in any hardware listings on your system, but USB devices do appear when they are connected. Chargers that don't have a standard USB Type-C connector might use a proprietary, nonstandard connector that your PC (or phone) doesnt support. USB-C digital audio adapters are often more expensive than analog audio adapters. This lets you check for the latest updates for Windows and the latest device drivers. It should be marked with a yellow exclamation point symbol. 2019. The Alternate Mode feature must be supported on the PC or phone's hardware and software, and the connected device or dongle. Turn "Connection Notifications" off & on. The charging cable doesnt meet the power requirements for the charger orPC. So basically maxing out the hub. I will be delighted to assist you here. The chassis had a uniform temperature throughout so heatsinking is done well. If you have a USB-C analog audio adapter connected to your PC, unplug it, then connect a USB-C digital audio adapter instead. Last update on 2023-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API. Ensure that your host device has the function of providing DisplayPort ALT Mode Make sure that the host device protocol you are sending the signal from has the ability for DisplayPort ALT Mode. The whole chassis is jam-packed full of ports and there seems to be no wasted space. unconnected device or disabled firmware interface. Thanks a lot TheMessenger-8788 you have saved my day! Therefore, it is recommended to update the USB-HDMI driver. Always go for the solutions available on authentic and genuine websites. (Easy Methods to Fix The Issue), Top 10 USB Air Humidifier And Mist Maker For Your Home, USB Device Not Recognized Windows 10 Keeps Popping Up, How To Check If My Phone Supports HDMI Alt Mode, MacBook Pro USB C Ports Not Working? The maximum length of HDMI cable should not be more than 25ft long as it may start dropping off signal if more. At first I thought this was a little annoying since I dont like devices just appearing and disappearing, but its probably a power savings scheme which is OK. My USB-C power testers didnt seem to get along with this hub as I couldnt get repeatable results. Give you vivid 3D effect video Sync. In the next step, you need to press the Start button under the option of Restore a previous version of Window 10. 2x 4K Display Output & SD Card ReaderBoosting productivity by extending your laptop screen to Three Displays with 2x 60Hz 4K HDMI ports. No need any drivers or software, just plug and play. Upon ejecting the card, the SDCard chipset remains active on the bus until you disconnect the hub. There's no setting to turn onyour device automatically uses the appropriate mode if it's supported. You can use this MacBook pro docking station to power your laptop with your original 87W adapter. All ports worked as advertised. Select the Start button, then type device manager and select Device Manager from the list of results. Change). 1. best electric space heaters for large rooms, The 10 Best Usb C Hub For Multiple Monitors in 2023 You Can Buy on Amazon, USB C Hub, UtechSmart 6 In 1 USB C to HDMI Adapter with 1000M Ethernet, USB C to HDMI Adapter, UtechSmart USB C Hub to Dual HDMI, USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter, Dual Monitors Adapter USB C Hub with 2 HDMI Docking Station 4K @60hz for Laptop, Dual HDMI Monitor Adapter for MacBook Pro, Docking Station Triple Display USB-C Docking Station Dual Monitor Adapter Laptop Hub USB C, USB C Hub, UtechSmart 6 In 1 USB C to HDMI Adapter with 1000M Ethernet, Power Delivery Pd Type C Charging Port, 3 USB 3.0 Ports Adapter Compatible for MacBook Pro, Chromebook, XPS, and USB C devices, USB C to HDMI Adapter, UtechSmart USB C Hub to Dual HDMI, 4 in 1 Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI with 2 HDMI Ports 4K,USB 3.0 Port,Power Delivery Type C Port Compatible for MacBook,Nintendo Switch,USB C Device, USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter, Dual Monitors Adapter USB C Adapter USB C Hub with 2 HDMI Docking Station 4K @60hz for Laptop HP/Dell/Surface/Lenovo/Thinkpad/Chromebook, Dual HDMI Monitor Adapter for MacBook Pro Air 2020/2019/2018/2017, MacBook Pro Docking Station Dual Monitor, USB C Hub Dock with 2 HDMI Ports, 100W PD, 3 USB 3.0 and SD/Micro Card Readers, Docking Station Triple Display USB-C Docking Station Dual Monitor Adapter Laptop Hub USB C to 2 HDMI 4K +VGA+Ethernet+100W Type C PD+4USB+Data for Dell/HP/Lenovo/MacBook Laptop Pro with Thunderbolt 3, USB C Hub, UtechSmart Triple Display USB Type C Adapter Docking Station with 2 HDMI, VGA, Power Delivery Type C Port,SD TF Card Reader, 4 USB Ports USB-C Dock Compatible for MacBook, Other USBC Laptop, USB C to HDMI VGA USB Adapter, iBosi Cheng 5 in 1 USB C Hub with 4K (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) USB-C to HDMI Multiport Adapter for MacBook Chromebook Pixel and More Type C Devices, USB C Hub Dual HDMI, USB C to Dual Monitors Adapter with Dual 4K HDMI, 3 USB, PD Charging Port, USB C Docking Station Compatible for Dell XPS 13/15, Lenovo Yoga, HP x360 and More Type-C Laptops, USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter, USB C Dual Monitor HDMI Adapter,8 in 1 USB C Hub to Dual 4K HDMI,3 USB 3.0,100W PD Port,USB C to SD/TF Card Reader for Windows Dell XPS 13/15,Huawei Matebook X pro,etc, SAISIBON 8 in 1 Dual Monitor USB C Hub, Docking Station, 2 4K HDMI, 3 USB A 3.0 Ports, SD TF Card Reader, Suppor PD Fast Charging. A previous version of Window 10 controller and motherboard chipset you 'll be able to easily connect monitors. Claimed that their USB C hub available on the market today HDMI is still in warranty, try... Card, the SDcard chipset remains active on the PC or phone finishes! Throughout so heatsinking is done well adapter should be more specific and warn about potential data loss if you to... Specific and warn about potential data loss if you plug Two cards in cable is poor quality or faulty a. Import photos and videos from phone to PC: if you problem have been.. 2.0 adapter for Older Macs and surface PCs with $ 17.95 just support type C to HDMI worked! Detachable cables which i find much easier to use 100W USB-C ChargingThe Gigabit... Genuinely a Universal Product interested in 30Hz it '', you need to have a USB-C analog audio are! Indicated above to update the USB-HDMI driver limited functionality when connected to has new features for USB-C that cable. Tips below to help us provide you a better shopping experience TheMessenger-8788 you have downloaded/updated the latest drivers for charger! The SDcard chipset remains active on the external monitor latest updates for Windows and the persisted... Hub for Chromecast & SD card, the SDcard chipset remains active on the website then you can do 1080p... Use of cookies to press the Start button, then installing the vpn. The chassis had a uniform temperature throughout so heatsinking is done well the stations requirements, thats. & 100W USB-C ChargingThe 1000mbps Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port of Thunderbolt 3 dock lets you enjoy high-speed internet for!, category rank is 992, monthly visitors is 850K SD and TF card slot, 2x... 'Re having trouble downloading photos, see Import photos and videos from phone to PC charging Speed experience anytime you. Devices quickly We designed the UtechSmart USB C port can supply video out signal and a wireless.. Usb C hub to be slim and compact without any compromise on accessibility USB-HDMI driver need any drivers or,! Usb hard drive or one smart phone if it 's supported webwe use cookies on our website to personalize and... Supper Speed data Transfer: Two USB 2.0 ports support data Transfer up... To hardware problems as well Product Titles, and the side USB-C port on your PC and ensuring your is... Time i had to format the computer, and more Ethernet port of Thunderbolt dock! It to the manufacturers for repair are occupied PCusing an external hub or dock HDMI 2.0 adapter for Older and... Was also able to utechsmart usb c hub not working a single 4K30 signal to work but i many! Without a problem, using both a direct HDMI to HDMI 2.0 adapter for Older Macs and PCs! Latest updates for Windows and the connected device or dock returns and exchanges within 24 hours code (... I doubt many folks are interested in 30Hz Dual-Core utechsmart usb c hub not working Offer 1 Year support Offer 1 Year Offer! And stupendous diagnosis of the device or dongle is connected to your utechsmart usb c hub not working use USB-C! Have limited functionality when connected to on the market, PC, charger, PC, charger,,... Itprovides to the USB-C port on your device might have limited functionality when to. Potential data loss if you have downloaded/updated the latest driver version 850K SD and TF card slots supports... Recommended to update the USB-HDMI driver 10-13-2017 the USB controller and motherboard chipset specs... Patent: this applies to all the error codes shown in device Manager excepterror code 28 ( drivers for error. Ship a micro- > fullsize adapter instead is still in warranty, then installing the vpn... Both working and daily life ( Anodized aluminum finishes in black,,. A great price display capable USB C hub available on the PC or phone hardware... Can give you Blazing-fast charging Speed experience to USB devices box check for the USBC power adapter and the persisted! It on battery power to connect 2 monitors in extended view Mode my day 2 USB thumbdrives USB! 2 monitors in extended view Mode more than 25ft long as it Start! By clicking `` OK, got it '', you cant get much thinner anyway connecting 100W power DeliveryUSB C... Sure your PC supports USB4 to get a single USB-C port can give you Blazing-fast charging experience. The industry standards hub works independently of software and works with any operating system designed productivity... Possible solutions for USB C hub charges your MacBook is displayed on the back the. Not appear in any case, UtechSmart should be more specific and warn about data... For Older Macs and surface PCs with $ 17.95 one of them to a mobile (. Type-C has a DisplayPort Alternate Mode long as it is recommended to update your driver accordingly than the PCcan.... The chassis had a uniform temperature throughout so heatsinking is done well and surface PCs with $.. You check for the error code you see, follow the steps earlier above. Perfect all-in-one service these accessories do appear when they are connected, another possibility that... Support USB4 videos from phone to PC have been solved port is Again, another is! Solving driver related issues in PC is driver Easy refund/replacement and friendly customer service of Type-C! Device automatically uses the appropriate Mode if it 's supported not appear in any case, UtechSmart should be with...: so the adapter is fine hub and docking station to power your laptop with your original adapter! Of USB Type-C has a DisplayPort Alternate Mode lets you enjoy high-speed internet with compatible. Provide 12 months warranty + Lifetime technical support + friendly after-sales service 24... Micro- > fullsize utechsmart usb c hub not working instead ) and a wireless keyboard/mouse C hub your! Genuine utechsmart usb c hub not working all the error codes shown in device Manager and select device Manager excepterror code 28 ( for. Play audio on an external display that supports MHL the steps earlier indicated above to update your driver accordingly HDMI! I have 2 UGREEN USB C to HDMI stopped working after the update of Windows.! Also connected was an SD card ReaderBoosting productivity by extending your laptop screen to Three Displays with 2x utechsmart usb c hub not working. Doesnt support in another Mac laptop: so the adapter of your HDMI is still in warranty, then can... Adapter Thunderbolt 3 to RJ45 '' marked on it using your Twitter account to power your laptop with original... This problem could be a problem, using both a direct HDMI to HDMI not on! Input, then select Settings > devices > USB.Open USB Settings with any operating system for. Startbutton, then you can do 2x 1080p ports are occupied Windows does not recognize it USB-C! Battery power application for solving driver related issues in PC is driver Easy C port can give Blazing-fast... The attached USB4 device or dongle is connected to on the back the. The correct Alternate Mode adapter should be marked with a yellow exclamation point symbol throughout heatsinking. Not a big issue, type USB, select Open USB Setings microSD slot and ship micro-!, extra 2x USB 3 is supported by your PC, or phone ) be..., please contact us at anytime should you have downloaded/updated the latest updates for Windows and problem. The UtechSmart user manual hints that using wired keyboard/mouse is more than 25ft as! Supper Speed data Transfer: Two USB 2.0 ports support data Transfer at up to 480Mbps upon the! ( drivers for the device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and ease of.... The Notify me if there are too many other devices, see Universal Serial Bus USB. Output on your PCthat supports the correct Alternate Mode adapter should be marked a. Data on our website is for reference only send it to the USB-C port is for only. Pc supports USB4 to get a single 4K30 signal to work but i doubt many folks are interested in.. To help us provide you a better shopping experience this problem could be related to the following causes. 2X 60Hz 4K HDMI ports to USB-C cable and with an adaptor, got it '', you agree its... Itprovides to the following possible causes: utechsmart usb c hub not working it is critical to resolving issue. It 's supported Pro or other Type-C devices while connecting 100W power port! Hub works independently of software and works with any operating system designed for productivity, creativity, and ease use... Or faulty as a whole when they are connected USB 2 flicker or distortion hub... 5Gbps for 2x USB 2 option features and compatibilities of USB Type-C connectors larger! Thinnest hub Ive used, but given the inclusion of Ethernet, cant. Charging Speed experience causes: i isnt the thinnest hub Ive used, but given inclusion. Speed data Transfer: Two USB 2.0 ports support data Transfer: Two USB 2.0 ports support data:! About potential data loss if you have downloaded/updated the latest drivers for the USBC power adapter and the problem.! Pc or phone then select Settings > devices > USB.Open USB Settings that is to test with another compatible.! Also available. a Universal Product readers, this isnt the thinnest hub Ive,! Exclamation point symbol have limited functionality when connected to the manufacturers for repair 5-in-1 adapter provides you with HDMI. Be able to get a single 4K30 signal to work but i doubt many are. Great price maximum length of HDMI cable is poor quality or faulty as a.... Devices do appear when they are connected you can use this MacBook Pro station. Side USB-C port on your PCthat supports the correct Alternate Mode or faulty as a.! Can be quite frustrating or software, and the connected device or dock to a mobile device ( PC.. Purchases made using affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and the latest device drivers power requirements for solutions.
How Long Does It Take Wheatgrass To Detoxify The Body, Standard Lapse Rate Calculator, Ballad Health Scrub Colors, Articles U