so far so good. Thank you! Great for commute. The second scooter was for my son, who doesn't have a license, but was jumping on a gas minibike to get to the store and do errands. I use it to get back and forth to work plus just enjoy riding around town. I already have recommended it to friends and family, and would definitely buy another. I really like it. Turboant's X7 Max Electric Scooter Eliminates Range Anxiety On A Budget This electric scooter punches far above its $600 price tag to deliver a ride, speed, and feature set found on models. Turboant X7 Pro suddenly stopped working. Riding on gravel paths or other uneven surfaces will affect the riding experience. What PSI level should I keep the tires inflated at? Detachable battery design for fast battery change and convenient recharge. My battery lasts longer than my husband's, but then, he weighs 80 more pounds than me. The battery is still at 1/2 by the time I get home. It is easy to fold and unfold but it does not stay secured when folded very well. 11h 10m left (Today 04:24 PM) or Best Offer +$81.73 shipping Sponsored Need one for myself now. I ride every day to my work and back . Excellent scooter. Up to 264 lbs, TOPINCN Scooter Control Board, Easy to Install 30KM/H Control Board 15 X 5cm Silver with USB Controller for Scooter for ES2/ES3/ES4 Electric Foldable Scooter, 1PZ 10W-X02 2-Pack Heavy-Duty 90 Valve 10x2 / 10x2.125 Inner Tube Replacement for 2-Wheel Self Balancing Electric Scooter Kid Bike Baby Jogger Swagtron Swagcycle Trike Strollers, FVRITO 10x2.50/2.75 10 Inch Inner Tube for Smart Self Balance mobility Electric Scooter 36v 48v 400w 500w 800w Hub Motor Mijia M365 With TR87 Angled Stem 2 Pack, CALPALMY (2 Pack) 10"x2" Kids Bike Replacement Inner Tubes 10" x 1.75/1.95/2.125" - Inner Tube with 32mm Schrader Valve Compatible with Schwinn Roadster Tricycle, Balance Bike, and More, 10 x 2.125 (10 Inch) inner tube replacement Replacement for 2-wheel scooter Electric Scooter Durable Thick Road Bike, Rugged Racers Purple Kick Scooter for Boys & Girls 3 Wheel Scooter, Kick Scooter for Kids with LED Light PU Wheels, Step Brake, Lean 2 Turn, Ride on Toys for Children 3 Year Plus, YBang Rear Suspension Kit for Segway Ninebot ES1 ES2 ES3 ES4 ES5 E25 Electric Scooter Shock Absorber Accessories with Reflective Strips and Side Decorative Cover, Maydolly Kick Scooter, Lean-to-Steer Scooter with 3 Extra Wide PU LED Flashing Light-Up Wheels and 3 Adjustable Heights for Kids, Children and Toddlers Girls & Boys from 3-12yrs, Kick Scooter for Kids 6-12 Years and Up, Folding Scooter for Teens/Adult with 4 Adjustment Levels, Big 8" Wheels Scooters with Anti-Shock Suspension and Carry Strap,Adult Scooter up to 220lbs, Dilwe Tire and Inner Tube, 10in Electric Scooter Tire with Inner Tube Inflatable Rubber Tyre Replacement 255x80 Electric car Scooter, JXMOTO 10 x 2.50 Tire + Inner Tube Set for Electric Scooter Swagcycle Hover Board, (2-Pack) 10x2.125 Inner Tube Replacement for Bike Schwinn Trike Roadster/Baby Stroller/Kids Bike/Kids Tricycle/Baby Jogger/3 Wheel Trikes 10X1.90 10X1.95 10X2 10X2.125 Inner Tube, UpBright AC/DC Adapter Compatible with Voyager Ion SCOT-1010G BLK SCOT-1010G-RED Foldable Electric Scooter escooter 24V 5Ah Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery E-Scooter 24VDC DC24V Power Supply Charger, UpBright 42V 1.5A AC/DC Adapter Compatible with Meepo Mini 2 Mini2 ER MB0044 2S Mini2 S MB0032 MB0060 V3 Standard No. Purchase the scooter for my grandson hes having a blast and so are we. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Sign up to get product updates and member-only promotions. The Turboant X7 Professional boasts of a whopping 360 Wh pack that it advertises might be charged in simply 6 hours. TurboAnt X7 Max - X7 Pro folding electric scooter equipped with large 10 pneumatic tires. Aero Big Wheels Kick Scooter for Kids 8 Years Old, Teens 12 Years and up, Youth and Adults. I purchased 2 x7 max for my daughter and myself to go around the neighborhood. I have 3 escooters , this one being the cheapest. The crystal clear LED display, integrated LED headlight, black matt paint job and red highlights give the scooter flair. No complaints! This replacement battery has a Blade Connector interface, and is compatible with X7 Pro E-Scooters sold on or after May 1, 2021. Looks sleek and rides great. This is definitely a solid built scooter. P0: Change the mph to km/h Step 1: Turn on the electric scooter, wait for a few seconds. Its the best, the autonomy of the battery I love it, 100 % recommended. Turboant X7 Pro Electric Scooter NIKON Z 7 + NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S @ 85mm, ISO 90, 1/100, f/1.8. The accessory case is a must! are excluded). Great for flat riding. Then what is the difference between X7 and X7 Pro? Can I buy extra batteries for my X7 Max e-scooter? I will probably be buying another one or two within the next month for some family rides. The ride there and back barely lowers the battery by 1 segment, and that's about 4 or 5 miles total at full speed. I am a photographer and it saves me so much time and energy instead of walking or running everywhere from spot to spot! Sign up for company news and member-only promotions. I enjoy my new x7Pro scooterand so does my daughter! All in all it's been a great purchase so far! Loving the scooter so far. A full battery charge takes roughly 4 to 6 hours to complete with the Turboant X7. Note: I was a +/- 7 days out from my warranty so it was really nice to see a company stand by their product. She loves it. Most Populr. Fast delivery. Easy to fold We are 59 and 72 yrs old. Basically half the projected range. My daily five mile trip is quick and easy .. We bought two scooters. Click "Check Out" and enter your coupon code at the next step. 2 Pack Scooter Inner Tyre Replacement for Xiaomi M365 10 Inch Smart Self Balancing Electric Scooter Wheel Inner Tubes Thick Pneumatic Wheels Inner Tires for Various 10" Scooters Damping Tires, 42V 2A DC Charger Power Supply Adapter( One Prong Connector of Pack Diameter 5.5mm, 2.1mm) for 36V Lithium Li-ion Battery, EVAPLUS 42V 2A (84W) Power Adapter for Bird & Lime Charger for Xiaomi, M365, Lime S, Segway g30 max, Brake Pads, Semi Metal Bike Brake Pads 4 Pairs Brake Disc Rotor Pad for 10inch Electric Scooter. It saves him at least an hour a day just getting to class - and this is after he parks his car in student parking. Wonderful ride. 15 (affected by rider's weight, weather and road condition), 3 months (full charge recommended before storage), Detachable on the stem & fixed under the deck, Deck battery: charging on the scooter; stem battery: charging on the scooter or in the dock while detached, Charging on the scooter or while detached, Hours: Mon - Fri, 9 AM - 5 PM (US Eastern Time). I love everything about it so far. So far it hasn't let me down. I have purchased two of these scooters . As mentioned above, the bottom part, or the part near the back wheel, has been widened, leaving ample space for the rider to adjust the back foot until he feels comfortable and secure. Our multiple warehouse locations currently only offer free shipping to the 48 contiguous states of the US. Solution is to clean and then re-grease your bearings. Seems well made. By providing your email address, you agree to receive our exclusive offers and updates. 8. The Turboant X7 delivers a similar performance to the majority of the electric scooters on the market, including a top speed of 15/20 mph, 10-15 miles on a single charge and the addition of cruise control. I'm about 110lbs so not many reference points I can make but it carries me fine. I love it. $68.00. Discover how it stacks up against other budget commuters in this TurboAnt X7 Pro review., In my opinion, the Turboant brand is synonymous with bringing excellent value to consumers who don't necessarily have a thousand bucks to splurge. The product weight is 33 lb (including the battery). Since this is my first escooter I have nothing to compare it to. This is my first electric scoot just go around the neighborhood. I got my son (almost 15 years old) a scooter and he liked it so much I got one for myself (43 years old). will Recommend it. There are also parts made out of durable plastic, including the mudguard, taillight, and parts of the kickstand. The final box that was checked that finally made me pull the trigger was the price - I took advantage of an awesome "Black Friday" deal. Bought this for my son in college. 1-48 of 136 results for "turboant x7 pro electric scooter" RESULTS. Even though its affordable it works great. Excellent scooter. I use this around my college campus to get places fast but I also use this to go further distances like the mall that is 6 miles away and it gets me there and back with no issue and I have had this scooter for about a year and it still works great. Universal 2 Plugs: 1 prong and 3 prong. I am using it primarily for commuting, so the consistency is very important to me. scooters es mi medio de transporte de casa al trabajo y de trabajo a casa, me siento muy satisfecho por la inversion que hice. Very amazing scooter, I ride this scooter daily, even with my partner and it handles us perfectly, 100% recommend to buy!!! nice scooter!, solid and well built. 350 W Motor (Peak 700 W) 10.4 Ah Detachable Battery Pack (with extra charging port) Max Speed of 19.9 mph (32 kph) I got this for my partners 40th bday, he didnt think he would like it but now wants to take it for a ride daily just to get outside. Has enough power to get a 220 body around. The price is very favorable, and the scooter is worth it. We went with the X7 Max because both my husband and I are tall and it seemed that the X7 Max checked all the boxes that I had for an e-scooter consideration. Comfort Mode enables a moderate speed, balancing time and energy efficiency. This replacement battery has a Blade Connector interface, and is compatible with X7 Pro E-Scooters sold on or after May 1, 2021. Trusted by experts in the industry, TurboAnt products are ideal choices for both leisure travellers and professional riders. It's so much fun, and very simple to use. Our warranty policy covers all electric scooter orders for up to 12 months after sales, and the 30-day return and refund policy allows you to buy with peace of mind. The accuracy and accessibility of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. I'm 6'4" and 240lbs, it was hard enough to find a scooter that claims to support my size, and I'm glad I picked the X7 Max because it handles it so well. The most important things for my environment are the ptfe "dry" lubricant for the wheels and making sure to check and adjust the tire pressure every couple of days. I love these scooters! What is the recommended rider height for the X7 Pro? Designed for beginners and regular commuters, this budget e-scooter comes with premium features such as cruise control and sleek LED display. It works perfectly, the speed is just right to use in a city. We are happy with this purchase but need more time to dispel battery life rumors. Excellent battery life, good brakes. So fun and easy to use. It promises to raise a smile on the face of anyone who is looking for a reliable, spirited scooter that costs less than $600. Bought one and had to buy another. The Turboant X7 Pro is an electric scooter with a 10 Ah large-capacity battery that allows for a longer range. The wheel comes perfectly and the packed in perfect condition. Waterproof Front Bag for Electric Scooters, Charger with Adapter (EU Version) for X7 Pro, 10 Ah Replacement Battery for X7 Pro Electric Scooter, Hours: Mon - Fri, 9 AM - 5 PM (US Eastern Time). Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. From a wide range of quality brands to affordable picks, these reviews will help you find the best hx x7 scooter parts, no matter what your budget is. TurboAnt X7 PROSmile X8Smartkick X7 / X8 Slidgo X7 X8 ProDecent One X8 X7 Skip to content. The range and ride is perfect! I know I was missing a charge cord and that was taken care of immediately. It came faster than I expected and and it moves pretty quickly. The TurboAnt X7 has a max rider weight of 275 lbs, which is a bit higher than the Levy, an identical scooter with a 230 lb weight limit. It can come undone and definitely scrapes the. Accessories are good quality and easy to install. X7 MAXS are great, people stopping us asking about them. One drawback is that high speeds decrease your range drastically however the range is still reasonable at around 15 miles when going 20mph. $499.98 $599.98 (106) Save $100 during New Year Sale Quantity Free Shipping. This is the first scooter for my 9yr old and I. Wish there was a way to see your # of miles but now Im just being picky. This is my very first electric scooter, Im genuinely pleased with the ease of use and the simplicity. Highly recommended. Turboant X7 Pro Electric Scooter - Parts Only | eBay People who viewed this item also viewed Image not available Shop with confidence Seller information (1071 100% Positive feedback Save this seller Contact seller See other items Turboant X7 Pro Electric Scooter - Parts Only Condition: For parts or not working Price: US $275.00 The Turboant X7 Pro is an electric scooter with a 10 Ah large-capacity battery that allows for a longer range. Are the X7 Pro and the X7 Max folding electric scooter the same? The X7 Max foldable scooter is equipped with refined drivetrain hardware and software for a longer range of 32 miles. 7. Shop Now! Its a perfect height, great speed, rides clean. Its really fun to ride around my neighborhood and although the scooter seems cheap but its actually a really good price and its a really good scooter. I was impressed with the scooters ability to effortlessly climb over the several bridges and pedestrian ramps that cross over the river as we weaved our way around. Skip to content. Would recommend to anyone out there. Super fun!!! ago Hey, to each their own. Wish I could charge it without removing the battery. The Turboant X7 is heavier than the Xiaomi M365 despite having less battery at 6.4 Ah, 36V (230 Wh). It looks awesome, and they seem to have a great time riding it. My wife has a three wheel mobility chair and the Turboant Scooter will help me along with my slight ankle problem. Are the detachable batteries of the X7 Pro, X7 Max, and V8 interchangeable? My wife and I share the scooter. It has worked perfectly from day one and has been a lot of fun. CONSEGNA PUNTUALE E TRACCIATA IN OGNI SUA FASE. All Rights Reserved. 1. The triple braking system, which consists of a responsive rear disc brake, a front electronic brake ,and a foot brake, is activated by pulling the hand brake lever. Long lasting battery and easy to assemble. I love my X7 Max! Daughter took it to college in hill country so time will tell how well it works on hills. the ride quality is excellent. If you have a college student I'd recommend this scooter. It was so much fun that I had to get myself an electric scooter to ride with him. The TurboAnt X7 Pro is powered by an electric front hub motor while the battery is detachable on the stem, and can reach a speed of up to 20 mph (32 km/h). Love it. What are the advantages of the X7 Max foldable electric scooter? I had the X7 Pro before so I was happy with TurboAnt. TurboAnt X7 PROSmile X8Smartkick X7 / X8 Slidgo X7 X8 ProDecent One X8 X7 Skip to content. I use it in a collegetown and it helped my save a ton of time. Thank you for what you do and for helping me get around. Good distance on battery and speed is almost 20mph with me(almost 200lbs). At first I felt kind of silly but I am having a blast. Shortly after that, it started to give me the overheating warning which never went away on that trip. I get around!!! It is so much fun!!! Furthermore, always look out for deals and sales like the 11.11 Global Shopping Festival, Anniversary Sale or Summer Sale to get the most bang for your buck for hx x7 scooter parts and enjoy even . The TurboAnt X7 Pro electric scooter is a strong contender in the budget commuter category, with a solid stem, super smooth acceleration, and lightweight speed. Urban commuters love it for its detachable battery design that makes transportation and battery change & recharge easy. >> A Guide to Electric Scooter Weight Limit. I'm 6'2" 200lbs and the TurboAnt X7 has no problem moving me right along. Great deal for a 2nd pack, you can charge it without it being inside the scooter too. My electric scooter is fantastic! >199,00 FREE Shipping EU-Union I am happy I chose the X7 MAX for my husband and me. Only thing I would like to see improved is the folding of the scooter. Motor Controller for M10 (US Version) $40.00. All I've done is the recommended maintenance, and don't have any aftermarket parts or changes to the scooter firmware. This scooter holds up to the path's and leaves time for study. The next day I rode again and it was fantastic. I ride it all over in town and on trails!! This extra battery allows me to completely rely on my scooter for short commutes to work without worrying about battery life! We did try it at the local community hall but that's it for now. It was fun, and the rack is wide so my daughter can sit on it comfortably. The Turboant X7 Pro Battery-powered Scooter presents a pretty excellent value for those looking for a commuter or just something fun for the weekends. For the use I need it for by the end of the day I still have a full battery and it can last me 2 days. This scooter is perfect if you are new in the e-scooter realm and you would like to modify it based on your needs on a budget. Me and friend who bought the bundle pack ride them almost every day! I bought two, one for my wife and one for myself. Extraordinary battery life and suspension. Not a bad scooter, but having problems with E1 code. Though X7 pro is upgraded, all parts aren't changed. This scooter is so much fun! 5. Your email address will not be published. 95% satisfied. Smooth ride great for balance. Thanks. $399.98 $549.98 (803) Save $150 during New Year Sale X7 Pro E-Scooter Bundle Offers 2 x X7 Pro $799.96 $1099.96 Save $300 X7 Pro & Battery 6. Sign up to get product updates and member-only promotions. Last Night, we scooted around the city of Tampa, FL. A Foldable Kick Scooter for Indoor & Outdoor Fun. Conclusion. First-time purchase V8 E-Scooter the build is good. I spent about a year doing research on various e-scooters and their associated companies and finally landed on Turboant. It was also helpful to ensure we always had a fully charged battery ready and waiting at home.. The farthest I've traveled is about 7 miles. The only problem is the battery life. -Great for around town, good quality for less. Customer Service good too. The Great: Welcome to our Turboant X7 discount codes and promos section for 2021. All Rights Reserved. This translation tool is for your convenience only. Highly recommend getting a second battery. ARTICOLO CONFORME A QUANTO DESCRITTO DUL SITO. My total riding distance for a typical work commute is 10-12 miles, which includes some uphill and a backpack full of groceries for the home leg of the trip. My only suggestion to the people at TurboAnt, is that the threaded section of the handlebars is quite thin, about a millimeter in thickness, and it makes it quite brittle if there was a direct impact to the handlebars. great buy great fit looking forward to upgrading asap. We both enjoy riding around town together! Leave the congested traffic behind and adventure into the city at your desired pace. I don't have to keep my thumb on the accelerator while riding. Packaging was sturdy. recommend. My son love it! I ride it to work and arrive at work much faster and easier than taking a bus. The products they offer are of good quality and at affordable prices. With its lightweight design, and wide range of height adjustment, we found the Turboant X7 Pro to be a great option for kids and adults alike. We bought it for my nephews birthday and he loves it. We are looking forward to many hours and miles of enjoyment and thrill! Great scooter for basic use. How many keys to the battery lock do you provide? Click hereto explore user guides for the X7 Pro Electric Scooter. Good buy! The motor and weight capacity is similar to X7. It also compares favorably against much more expensive products. Electric Scooter: Origins, History and Evolution, https://www.madcharge.com/electric-scooter-riding-safety-and-protective-gear/, https://www.madcharge.com/product-tag/electric-scooter-helmet/, https://www.madcharge.com/product-tag/electric-scooter-lights/, https://www.madcharge.com/product-tag/electric-scooter-turn-signal/, https://www.madcharge.com/product-tag/electric-scooter-backpack/, https://www.madcharge.com/product-tag/electric-scooter-phone-holder/, https://www.madcharge.com/product-tag/electric-scooter-mirror/, https://www.madcharge.com/product-tag/electric-scooter-bag/, https://www.madcharge.com/product-tag/electric-scooter-horn/, FOBOS Model X Review The scooter that got it right. View cart for details. It is known for its detachable battery design that allows for fast battery change and convenient recharge. Bought for nephew, he uses it to go everywhere, he loves it. Turboant built on the success of the X7, the Pro's successors, to cement its position as one of the best low-budget electric scooter makers. I'm always excited to ride it! Have ridden several times and have still not had to charge it. Great customer service. By providing your email address, you agree to receive our exclusive offers and updates. This is an excellent electric scooter . The owners are very friendly and more than willing to accommodate your individual needs. I owned this scooter for 6 months already, I like it, smooth ride, good speed, and a decent mile range. As soon as we received them, we plugged them in for the mandatory charging time and once that was done, we hopped on and rode them all around the neighborhood. No complaints the X 7 pro is amazing. Would recommend to all Shipping was very quick! The X7 Pro is compact yet sturdy to carry weight, and its wide, anti-slip deck allows both feet in a secure, comfortable position. My child loves it! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); MadCharge is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I enjoy the ride. It tops out at about 20 mph, but won't really hold that speed if you're pushing a wind. This means it can tolerate being splashed with water, but not being submerged. LOVE my little scooter and couldn't imagine life without or before it!!! Again, a small issue. I contacted customer service and they got back to me the same day and sent me a brand new headlight replacement. The X7 Max is equipped with refined drivetrain hardware and software for a longer range of 32 miles. turboant_global 3 mo. Sign up to get product updates and member-only promotions. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Easy to fold down. I've waited a month to review just to work this scooter to its fullest potential. Love riding this one! Good product. and it will go 20 mph with me on it. The battery lasts a long, long time, and we both love it! Buy with confidence! Your email address will not be published. What is the weight of the X7 Pro battery? This is while using the sport mode too which is incredible distance for a lowish price. Thinking about buying another one! It takes a tiny bit of learning but I am really enjoying this so much. They work great! Good shipping experience. I keep getting these because they're exactly what I need. Home Shop e-kickscooter parts Parts TurboAnt Battery 10.4Ah 3PIN TurboAnt X7 PRO Smartkick X7 / X8,Slidgo X7 X8 . I love my new scooter! Orders will be delivered within 5 business days. Sign up to get product updates and member-only promotions. She spends more time outside with friends now. Our warranty policy covers all electric scooter orders for up to 12 months after sales, and the 30-day return and refund policy allows you to have peace of mind when you buy. Pretty portable and user friendly TurboAnt X7 Pro - Folding Electric Scooter for Adults Home X7 Pro Folding Electric Scooter X7 Pro Folding Electric Scooter Detachable battery design for fast battery change and convenient recharge. The deck is wide and long enough for his size 13 feet. I weigh 185 and most of the ride I get between 16-18 mph. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Folding it down to take on a road trip is just as easy and quick. Absolutely perfect quality works amazing and great price! This is my first e-scooter and I am very satisfied with it so far. How do I fold the X7 Max? Battery charged fine.The scooter seems good so far, and Im impressed by the quality especially at this price point. Pretty mobile and also easy to use
Nottingham Magistrates' Court Listings, Articles T