Listed 7 days ago, Oklahoma City, OK All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Used Cars Under $ 10,000 for Sale in . 2004 Chevrolet Classic 4dr Sdn 152K: Ext : White, Int: Gray Cloth, Tilt, Cruise, A/C, Cd Player, Power Windows Locks and Mirrors, Keyless Entry, 4dr, VIN: 1G1ND52F34M668729 Stock: 668729 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Oklahoma City, OK / 3 miles away from Oklahoma City, OK. Didn't hear from him till I called and they had sold it. 2010 Chevrolet Impala CNG Conversion 4dr Sdn LS, Ext : White, Int : Gray Cloth, Tilt, Cruise, A/C, Cd Player, Power Windows Locks and Mirrors, Keyless VIN: 2G1WA5EK2A1106558 Stock: 106558 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Oklahoma City, OK / 13 miles away from Oklahoma City, OK. 2009 Infiniti QX56 - Fully loaded - Sunroof - 3rd row seating - DVD player - Full spare - XM Radio - - With Warranty - Car Source OKC - 100 Vehicles t VIN: 5N3AA08D79N901278 Stock: 901278 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in El Reno, OK / 30 miles away from Oklahoma City, OK. Car Reviews; Car Rankings; . Looking for a used car at an affordable price? Est. It is $121. This is the truck I was looking for. ESCO 48 INCH Severe-Duty Bucket. (4 mi). I am happy I went to Land Of Cars. Oklahoma City, OK Post your Truck in just a few minutes. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Oklahoma City today! Ive only had it 2 months now. Power is very good, although not as strong or fast as my 2014 5.0 F150. A great vehicle so far. americanlisted - WHEEL CHAIR LIFT THAT ATTACHES TO CAMPER AND LIFTS CHAIR UP . Fuel mileage with the 6.6 Turbo Diesel is fair at 17 mpg. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, In order to get the $24,700 price, you must have a trade, come into the dealership and let them carry the financing, which none of which was listed in the advertisement. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Cheap trucks for sale in Oklahoma City, OK, Cheap trucks for sale in Wichita Falls TX, Diesel Trucks For Sale in Oklahoma City, OK, Family Cars For Sale in Oklahoma City, OK, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Oklahoma City, OK, Fuel Efficient Cars For Sale in Oklahoma City, OK, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale in Oklahoma City, OK, Trucks For Sale By Owner in Oklahoma City, OK, Reliable Cars For Sale in Oklahoma City, OK, Ford Trucks For Sale in Oklahoma City, OK. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Shady dealer. We're Fast! yi ov oo They went above and beyond to make the process simple and convenient! Listed 3 days ago, Pauls Valley, OK Listed 6 days ago, Bristow, OK . I bought a great car in excellent shape for a very fair price and would recommend them to all my friends and family . No complaints. losangeles.craigslist, Craigslist for Pickup Trucks with The Best Performance Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Listed 15 days ago, Bethany, OK Consistently sent to voicemail. Sleeper Extensions With 6 - 2 Inch Round Amber/Clear LEDs Fits Peterbilt With 48/58 Inch Unibilt Sleeper Email a Friend Favorites List SKU: 01-101200179 Warranty:1 Year Lead Time:9 days Read Reviews $192. Joe was great to work with and is very straight forward. - Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Get email alerts on this search. Black Mazda6 2003 in Lawton-Oklahoma. fort smith Listed today, Comanche, OK upon request. Used Trucks; Used SUVs; Used Vans; Used Convertibles; Used EVs; Research Account. Renting on Craigslist used food trucks for sale under $5000 near me can cost up to $1,500 per month, including annual and hourly rates. In addition, the money will come faster. All power options work great. I bought it with 65000 miles on it and now have 250,000. Food trucks have grown in popularity over the decades. 1-20 of After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. Joe is a very nice human! Best Vehicles For Food Trucks For Sale Under $5000 If you've ever seen a food truck, chance is more like a van. This truck just does everything right . It's light to medium-duty vehicles for local deliveries and variety of functions, however they've achieved quality for food trucks. I live in Texas so the entire transaction was done remotely. I bought this truck new in 2006 and driven it over 275 thousand miles .love this truck only problem I had was rotors keep warping so I bought slotted rotors problem solved. Sold By: McCorkle Ag Sales LLC. They did a bait and switch on us. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. ${award} ${year}, 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab review, 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Work Truck review, 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LT1 H/D Extended Cab review. I absolutely love this truck and have taken excellent care of it the whole time. Calls may be prerecorded. At Autopten we are constantly seeking for those dealerships selling the cheapest cars in OK to help them to get in touch with US car buyers. All involved very helpful !! Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Didn't hear from him till I called and they had sold it. Hablamos Espanol! Used 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 ST. Sell your Truck online with our basic package. If you live in an expensive market and plan to run food business, you will likely pay a premium. I also have new Motorcraft coil packs and fuel injectors just because I think theyll perk the 5.4 up a bit but havent installed them yet. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Love the sound system too. Browse Nissan Frontier vehicles for sale on Cars. What a fantastic truck. Find the best used car under $5,000 in Tulsa, OK. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Great lil clean car and even got him financed as a first time buyer. Cars.com Privacy Statement. New & Used Trucks Less than $7,000 for Sale in Oklahoma City, OK. 20 Cars within 30 Miles of Oklahoma City, OK. . Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. KickStarter and GoFundMe are two great platforms in recent years. Used 2022 Acura Mdx For Sale; Find Used Acura Mdx 2018 For Sale By Trim. He worked directly with my lender and kept me informed every step in the process. The only issue I have had has been some quirky electrical things, like the radio going out randomly and the reverse lights staying on when it is not in reverse. This Saturn ION 2005 runs and drives. . Listed 1 day ago, Oklahoma City, OK (5 mi). home delivery on some or all of its cars. Privately Owned Classic Cars and Trucks For Sale. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. and any applicable fees. Here's a great deal on a 2009 Scion xB! Cars less than $7,000. Search for real estate and find the latest . Needs starter, possibly a valve, inbox me for info. This dealer was very upfront and honest about the issues with the car. - If you own a car dealer in OK, or you sell cars at lower prices than the competition and would like to list them here, please join us. Used Cars Under $8000 for Sale in . philadelphia.craigslist Longer I waited the more I realized I didnt want to do business there. When I first inquired about this vehicle with the request of more information and additional photos I initially got a short response asking when I was going to come check out the vehicle but as I live several states away I informed Rumsey of this and requested for the information and photos again but have not been responded back to since. . Most food trucks are customized to meet the requirement. Calls may be prerecorded. $5,000 . Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. It is loaded and just what I wanted. save for the fact it does not have the tow package . no matter. We value your privacy. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Temples Religious Organizations Church of the Nazarene. Our Salesman was well qualified and passionate about cars. He said it was being evaluated and repaired the coming week. 4. Wanted the RAMboxes and a "shifter" not a dial to handle the gears! Oklahoma City, OK east tx cars & trucks - by owner "pickup" - craigslist cl east tx east tx austin beaumont central la college station dallas deep east tx fort smith galveston houston killeen-temple lake charles. loading. It is necessary to install the electrical wiring, service window and ventilation. Carfax is your friend. SE Cab Plus 2.3L 2WD Manual. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in . For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Start your search at Auto.com 0 Trucks Nationwide Sort by Best Value No Results Your query returned no results, please widen your search. For a work truck with power, this is definitely the truck for the boss. Furniture and equipment Most food trucks are customized to meet the requirement. The actual cost of food trucks depends on where you live. 2013 Mazda Mazda3 . I flew into OKC and he picked me up from the airport. I am thrilled with my purchase. Help full Im just not ready yet Im saving for down payment to get loan w/ small monthly payment. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to During my time with it, I have only had to replace the 4X4 actuator ($500), headlight bulbs (typical), ball joints, and the rear U joint on the driveline. The entire staff were very friendly and mosot helpful. Yes, I've replaced things and have been proactive in replacing other things that can go out like water pumps, alternators, etcI absolutely trust this old girl to take me anywhere and any distance and wouldnt hesitate to buy another one. Power is very good, ride is great, i have lifted the truck 8.5" and still rides amazing. Used Cars Car Lots search. My 02 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4 triton 4x4 is my current daily driver with 290k miles , it's a retired fish and wildlife game wardens police truck, reliable solid built pickup ,runs strong has it's quirks but all around great truck,spark plug blew out at 250k fixed myself with self tapping kit , still ticking along the 2 valve triton is good engine and last 300k with regular maintenance. Dont forget the plumbing system. Oklahoma - Flatbed Trucks For Sale - Commercial Truck Trader Millions of buyers are looking for their next Truck on Commercial Truck Trader this month! Gas mileage around town with my performance tune is 17-18. Am still daily driving this truck over a year later. Most of these pickup truck deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap pickup truck that costs no more than $1000, $2000 or up to $5000 dollars. White exterior . Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Cars less than $5,000. Needs a clutch, vehicle runs great, only $1000. - $5,000 great price $4,020 Below Market 155,566 miles No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only 4cyl Automatic Patriot Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (40 mi away) Back-up camera Bluetooth Heated seats. When you start with used truck, you may only need to make minor modifications or upgrades to fit your model. Listed 45 days ago, 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring E - 147,663 mi, Shawnee, OK - Additional information is available in this. These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. The motor has given me ZERO problems nor has the transmission. The whole family can sit comfortably in it during long drives, and it has the power to get out of sticky situations. 2006 Honda Pilot 4x4 EX-L , Ext : Black, Int : Gray Leather, Tilt, Cruise, A/C, Cd Player, Steering Wheel Controls, Power Windows Locks Mirrors and Se VIN: 2HKYF18516H501644 Stock: 501644 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Find great deals or sell your items for free. Oklahoma City, OK We make buying your next vehicle FAST, FUN, and HASSLE-FR VIN: 3GNEC12Z25G224315 Stock: P6462A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-07-2023, Located in Pauls Valley, OK / 46 miles away from Oklahoma City, OK. 2010 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4D Passenger Van FWD 3.8L V6 OHV This Dodge Grand Caravan has many features and is well Horrific service after the sale! I figure if I put $1000 of extra maintenance in wear parts a year into it thats a bargain compared to a monthly new truck payment so thats my plan with a truck in excellent condition of this age. They listed dealer incentives which are not listed in any of the advertisement. Popular Cars. Joe made my transaction very easy, he is an honest guy and would always communicate promptly, sent me pictures of the truck and even got me the original window sticker so I could see all the factory options the truck was equipped with. It appeared as if they had one guy there to help approximately 5 to 6 ppl waiting in line. Save Search . Is fun, powerful, plenty space, love all around. Listed 11 days ago, Grove, OK Well taken care of previous owners, highly regarded as a trade-in and locally available. Quick Facts: Average price is $4,483. search new & used trucks for sale under $3000 to find the best deals near you. If you stare at the grille and headlights long enough, you'll see a 1972 Malibu face. Trying to sell a suburban with 49k miles on the odo but it actually has over 250k miles and been in multiple accidents. $4,990. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and All rights reserved.
Doo Wop Groups Still Performing, Can We Eat Banana After Eating Fish, Miami Trace School Calendar, Articles T