Note to self - put ur poncho on the right way or when you Press J to jump to the feed. So ITM recently posted a video of vloggers who got stuck on the PeopleMover, which was the point of the post. window.mc4wp = window.mc4wp || { Sep 13, 2018. Calling all lowlifes (sic) and jealous hatters (sic) of Disneys very own first-class-flying monkey, Kyle Pallo! Welcome to the premier support group for people Disney douchebag Kyle Pallo has pissed off; not to be confused with that other forum where those of whom we do not speak seem to wish Kyle would piss on them. and they are BOTH complainers (former CM and the nitpicky, constant complaining is a huge anxiety trigger for me even 20 years after my CP). He's really the only one I watch w/ any regularity. There is a significant age difference and the typical sort of stunted emotional development most Disney vloggers seem to have. Im missing Disneyland so bad rn and Im wondering if anyone has any good vloggers or podcasts they recommend?? Previously, on Paging Mr. Morrow: ', These included: Candice weaponises race and is aggressive something which Okafor explains is a way to perpetuate a racist stereotype of Black women. 'We allow commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life as a business and release it into the public domain. I also watch their Instagram stories and they are at the parks (DL/DCA) multiple times per week posting on there. Definitely check out Defunctland on YouTube! Reddit user No_Point_6996 describes an encounter with the influencers: I got stuck behind them last year on the Fourth of July at the plaza inn. poll recommended by @OutofScope . This is also true for other issues like disinformation. Fox also references Slockbower selling and promoting her products, even asking for money in the parks. Disney is so exacting and woke with that stuff. Take that. Went to Disneyland resort and had too many drinks and Tianas Palace Coming to Disneyland Park Later this Year. Oh, yes, her hair needing to be in her face was annoying me. Can we call you a taxi? Winner of the last pool with a whopping 70% was no surprise: Katie getting a paying guest trespassed from Disneyland (Columbia incident) I think its hilarious that in a time where people talk about themselves and thier own bubble, that a reason to not like Tim Tracker is they talk about thier own life. As such, we have these feelings, without an outlet. This does not mean, of course, that the global population slates the tie-dye T-shirt that a woman with upwards of 50k followers on IG wore to pick up eucalyptus at the flower market on Sunday via a forum. Hooper has verified that she did indeed have a secret account on the site, via an Instagram Story confessing on the 8th November. I'm only halfway kidding, because KT had an absolute meltdown when Newsom did a press conference at the California State Fair Grounds (you knowoutside, lots of room) because it was in front of the big California letters that used to be in front of DCA 10 or 15 years ago. It is all a cover for making money. It can lead to people behaving in ways they would not, typically.. Another one I watch is Provost Park Pass. by Animefan28 Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:08 pm, Post Thread title courtesy of @Quasimodo! I already know about the old scamming drama, but wanted to see if there has been anything new come up. Agreed. I love how KT saved the cinnamon roll hack as a reel. Spencer and KT (I was last week years old when I found out it's spelled that way, not "Katie") are Beyond Irritating. Thank you for confirming she cheated. Lol!! You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Patreon subscribers or KT's chin? On the surface the trackers seem like nice people, but after you watch them a bit you realize everything they do is for money. We all have dark and light sides, but we try to only portray the latter and are we scared of the former, repressing things like anger, says Dr Perpetua Neo, a psychologist to high performers. ('Gossip is one way we develop and reinforce social ties, and so gossiping on these sites is likely to be rewarding for some people, particularly if they dont have strong social connections in their face-to-face life,' says Sarah Rose Cavanagh, psychologist and author of HIVEMIND: The New Science of Tribalism in Our Divided World.). 'Like all social media sites anyone can join and post a comment and we encourage people to report any that overstep the line as we take all reports very seriously. It's the sort of gentle, nuanced-sprinkled sentiment that's missing from the wild digital waters we swim in. Disneytrippin' DIS Veteran. Many, if not all of us have a mean side to our personalities that could be unleashed under the right circumstances. [Its important to note here that the racially-motivated tone of some of 'AliceinWanderLust's' posts, plus the fact that Hooper is a working midwife in the NHS, render them especially worrying. It's so interesting and well done! And then he was involved in the Disflix fiasco a couple of years ago. Anyone like to do a quick recap for us? by lovecho Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:49 am, Post How? currently closed after several breakdowns this morning. This weeks title comes from Quasimodo inspired by Reddits own BoodleNoodle. She referred to a mysterious 'Alice' via a post claiming that someone in her sphere had been 'goading and encouraging trolls to tear my reputation apart for the last eight months' and who had been in touch to 'justify' what had been going on, on the understanding that the whole mess was set to unravel. Scan this QR code to download the app now. While plenty of threads are sharply critical, some do offer praise for certain influencers and, potentially, provide a place for people to enjoy a sense of community and conversation. I know that people say thar Chapek is against what Disney is but if you want a real example of that then here yoy go. by Zephyrhills Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:45 am, Post How does it feel to be on the end of these comments? He deserves more views; his content is informative and he has a very sweet personality, Adamthewoo is a good one but he is based in socal and has often visited the parks. new thread title courtesy of @2020planner. Boop! #2 - Sam and Nia. It took tattle an entire week to fill a thread with such low video counts as the Slackers try to recover from their 3.5hr giveaway. Thank you @Amandaleigh for the new thread title. Wondering where that info about Katie blaming it on drinking came from? Not really my cup of tea. Are the Trackers on another vacation right now? by Cleanhandsavelives Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:42 am, Post (A spokesperson for Tattle Life said that they cannot comment without being directed to the specific mentions in question. He has no woke agenda and is just real. Plus Disney World and Disneyland Paris content. Makes me excited to go with my children one day (when I have them). Reddit users also referenced Slockbower claiming another guest assaulted her after she was coughed on. Reddit user winnmab describes that video, which has since been taken down: Basically she was hawking some merch on the Columbia during a live stream and kept showing the other guests. My Moments With Mom. I see glimmers of hope out there like YouTube refusing to allow certain conspiracy theories to be monetised on their site.'. She admitted to vomiting, coughing, sore throat and felt like she was dying. A community to view and discuss Adam the Woo's content. VIDEO: Pixar Pals Celebration from Pixar Day at Sea Aboard the Disney Fantasy, Best Ice Cream Spots Around Walt Disney World, No Standby Line When Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway Opens at Disneyland, Four Walt Disney World Attractions Worth Park-Hopping For. Made her stepdad pay for his own birthday dinner. The entire idea that they wont eat indoors and are hyper concerned about Covid is the basis of woke culture right now. Really great people. Meanwhile Oh man @Second Classholes you knocked it out of the park w this title! Life Disney on YouTube does a whats happening Wednesdays live every Wednesday and other videos throughout the week. All posts are users opinions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss. Sophie is on insta still - sophie.elizabeth21. Get a Patreon if you feel you must charge for content. =). by UniversallyNik Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:58 am, Post A quick recap if anyone else wants to fill in the holes. sorry for the short intro. 'Its not happened to me, but there are stories of people whose kids have been targeted. Uh. You mean like everyone with social media? Is it because we just can't believe that people are truly as nice as they appear? Big uproar last year over old videos of theirs that were pretty offensive. If he wasnt around Im guessing Michael would somehow be at the parks even more than he already is, following every whim and completely overwhelmed. Oh well, too bad David. The way he posted about it is so childish and cringe worthy. Said they needed to travel at the height of everything for both their mental health and because they were "essential workers". They have such nerve. She's a loud screecher and giggler--both on rides and just walking through the parks--with emotional diarrhea (absolute WAILING crying down Main Street the first time she went to WDW? by momofdog Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:22 am, Post She also referred to "three unwell" people who apparently have a bunch of burner accounts to email the companies. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. On Tattle Life, I've been slated for my voice, what I wear. New Marvel Room Debuts at World of Disney at Disneyland Resort, Patriotic Woody Woodpecker Decorations Adorn Universal Studios Hollywood for Fourth of July, https://tattle.life/threads/best-life-and-beyond-40-kt-was-actually-sick-spencers-a-mansplaining-dick.31284/. I watched them a lot before we went to DL back in 2016. Intellectually, I know these people are saddos, but it does take a couple of weeks to fully realise that., She also claims that certain site members have attempted to create IRL implications, reporting her to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) for alleged misconduct, with regards to paid-for posts. by YouTubeWatcher1113 Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:45 pm, Post Perhaps the cruellest thing you've ever said has no placed being coded into cyberspace. I still follow Sarah Sterling, but she doesn't produce as often as she used to, and while she does a lot of Disneyland, it's not everything. Users on the platform began to suspect that they were the same person when this account and Hooper began posting from the same locations, including St Lucia. He also has THE BEST Route 66 series ever. #13. Who knows, who cares, I dont. My daughter and I enjoy Justin Scarred, but he drives me husband nuts! They were at the front of the line and wouldnt let anyone else get their food because they kept reshooting saying happy Fourth of July multiple times. For one lifestyle influencer in her twenties, who wishes to remain anonymous, gossip sites have proved devastating. well she ended up cheating on her husband with spencer and blamed it on her drinking (she claims she doesn't drink anymore) eventually they left that channel and started best life. If you can get past his out there personality he does produce good content. Fresh Baked and Provost Park Pass are my top 2 (along with the Dis ones, of course). Disney is so exacting and woke with that stuff. I see this as a case of the woke (Disney) turning on other woke (trackers). People are entitled to an opinion and when you go online in a public capacity, you have to know that you are not going to be everyones cup of tea, she tells WH. These people are lying, cheating grifters and should be banned from the parks! I eventually unsubscribed from most Disney vloggers because the content was too repetitive or click baity. The Tim Tracker #90 I "WISH" Jenn Would Shut Up. Thanks @Cocobean9 for the thread title suggestion! Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about: Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 52 #6 -.. Tattle.life. Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? by MrsHalpert18 Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:59 pm, Post Untangling Tattle Life: What Drove Clemmie Hooper to Troll her Tribe? Oh! Winning by ONE point was @hoffdog! I know theyve already been mentioned, but Ordinary Adventures is really great! Happy Belated Bday to the King of Diet Mtn Dew, @KingLlama, who got the most votes, BY FAR! I agree, Ordinary Adventures are very underrated! Has Kyle recently ghosted you for daring to express an opposing opinion? View most liked Disney Vloggers posts on tattle TheTimTracker #94 Help Control the Prop Population, Have Your Tracker Spayed or Neutered Thread title courtesy of @curious_penguin Continue discussing the Slackers here. #1 - The ACE Family. (My apologies if this is not the protocol). Michael & Dave Kay #11 Have a MAGAical Day, Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes. Dr Neo explains that, when someone starts to reply to you on these forums, your brain releases a hit of the 'happy hormone' dopamine [as with when you get a flurry of hearts on your IG sunset pic . (had to remove "real" in order to get it to all fit, but it still flows). I was trying to post this as FB finished so wed have a fresh chat for blab! And Spencers girlfriend at the time would tag along in those Disney Bears vlogs and you could see Spencer blatantly flirting with KT right in front of his girlfriend. Title courtesy of @NanTeaDrew As actor/ director and influencer Kelechi Okafor wrote on Twitter and Instagram when the story broke, comments from the account regarding Candice Brathwaite, a Black mummy blogger, were: Proper racist crap. She does pat her head!!! And her take was that his sole purpose for choosing that location was to taunt all of the Disney fans he wasn't allowing to go to the parks. Hi-Ho! And he agreed with, or at least didn't contradict her wailing about this. She had him interrogated and thrown out of Disneyland with his kid claiming he assaulted her.. This carelessness for this 60 year old -ish man to what looked like shoving his way to the front of the line, in front of children is just a very bad look. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread. Doee anyone have any Disneyland Vloggers they enjoy watching? Sorryboutit. by Love_the_kitz Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:21 pm, Post Same with See ya Reel Soon (who can also used to be a little annoying). The Tim Tracker #98 Great kob on the home gloggs! Im trying to get through Adam the Woos video of the HM 50thand now I remember why I never watch him. I think we have to accept that this is out of hand. Recent wait times at Royal Hall and Anna & Elsa's Royal Welcome. I have signed. As Ginn continues to blame how long editing takes, the videos still take forever to be posted. A petition by one targeted YouTuber Michelle Chapman, AKA Mummy Chelle, to ban the site has close to 26,000 signatures, at the time of writing while certain individuals affected are reportedly taking legal advice. I will let someone else handle recap duties please! Catching a few minutes of his video, you can tell hes sick. Okay. If the trackers did anything to mock or culturally appropriate any culture, Jenn is delusional if she thinks Disney will associate with them again. I am not foolish enough to believe that they aren't doing it for the SuperChats - but I will say, they read a TON of comments from the live chat during their livestreams that aren't paid superchats, they try and interact with everyone. Thanks to @AliceSpillstheTea for the new seasonally appropriate thread title! Only clip ive ever seen of them was posted here I think, and it was the lady saying that disneyworld saved their lives and souls because they opened first in the pandemic, and now they owe it to disneyworld to travel there often to pay it back. When I contacted the admin address on the site, I was given the following statement: 'Tattle Life has a zero tolerance policy towards content that is hateful, abusive, threatening and we take the privacy of social media influencers far more seriously than they do themselves in many cases. Short and sweet poll this time you guys. But I dont read them, anymore.. A public place, where the object of your vitriol can access it, should they choose. When I logged onto Tattle Life and left a comment asking if anyone on there would speak to me for this piece, I was blocked for spam in the time it took me to send the post, trot to the kitchen and return to my desk with a cup of acrid instant coffee. ), 'I know these people are saddos, but it does take a couple of weeks to fully realise that', As to why she did read the forums, when she heard of them? It was a close race this time. Magic Journeys is the BEST for food reviews, plus MigVee and Janelle are just awesome. by graceysghost Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:37 pm, Post I like watching mrcheezypop (Max), and will second the recommendation of Magic Journeys (MigVee and Janelle)I love watching their Wonderful World of Food videos! PatrickDougall! https://tattle.life/threads/best-life-and-beyond-40-kt-was-actually-sick-spencers-a-mansplaining-dick.31284/. Thanks @OutofScope Calling @Tom Wambsgans for one of his his genius recounts. People that come to post abusive or hateful content are banned.'. Did you finally realize Covid isolation isnt the only New thread! Take it away, Tattlers! She says that she is 'deeply sorry' for what she did. Joined Jul 2, 2007. . Here, she laid out how, given that Hooper is a midwife, and that Black women in the UK are five times more likely to die during childbirth than white women, the presence of such bias is especially frightening [if 'Alice' is, indeed, Hooper.]. Her attitude and actions [go] directly against the values and magic of Disney and they need to be stopped for creating videos inside the park that are meant to intimidate guests and promote selling of their personal merchandise, Fox writes. Thanks to @Mr Flibble for our new thread title - witty (and scarily accurate) as always. Anywhos, lets have a new thread. The petition references Slockbower mocking a disabled guest riding a scooter in one of her videos. JavaScript is disabled. Grab a chugger and some nummies, pull up a chair and join the fun as us lowlifes and hatters critique the Daily Dump he calls a vlog. Katie has falsely claimed she is an RN, and used that claim to push anti-mask/anti-lockdown rhetoric. As a self-proclaimed lifelong Disney enthusiast and former Disney World Guest Relations Cast Member, Molly knows everything there is to know about the Disney World parks. Inside The Star Trek Enterprise - Full Walk Thru Tour of Classic Cars & Neon Sign Overload at Last Day of Mecum Big Changes Finally Coming To Disney World - Park Press J to jump to the feed. Via a fake account on Tattle Life, a British gossip forum devoted to dissecting influencers and celebrities. His style is very high energy but he does incredible research on history and such. DISboards TotD: Are We Doing Disney Genie Wrong? Its on Disney if guests with Covid and no masks are entering the parks. Allears.net is a one of the most popular Disney World vloggers on YouTube, and it's run by Molly McCormack. The DCA letters melt down was where I was like Welp, shes officially lost her small little mind. I know they aren't exclusively disney, but they are in the orbit and imo have had the most drama I've seen in the disney bubble. Five Fires #3 Stains All Day with CaliBae, Best Life and Beyond #70 KT and Spencer Asked for a Covid Fake, Monica Bought the Bestie Cake, The Tim Tracker #100 We Should Have Used Plan B and Now We've Hired Plan "Bea". Very down to earth and fun to watch! Women's Health participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. for the Michael Kay and David Kay watchers, it seems things are calming down a bit. Definitely high up on the list of Disney vloggers. Calling all lowlife's (sic) and jealous hatters (sic) of Disney's very own first-class-flying monkey, Kyle Pallo! ); Read the Pros and Cons First. That is my main problem with some Superchat livestreams (looking at you Trackers), that they only will read those paid comments. Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, dont you know she has a bad knee? Disney Vloggers #1 | Tattle Life Forums Public Figure Gossip Bloggers Disney Vloggers #1 Mar 12, 2021 Disney Vloggers Threads Thread locked. You must log in or register to reply here. Ive never seen someone do that who wasnt a teenager. by Zephyrhills Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:37 pm, Post Scooby Don't Thread Oct 5, 2022 Replies: 987 As mentioned above, they disappeared for a year or so and then I remember a photo going around that someone had on Rock n roller coaster and they were sat in the row behind them. I'll be checking out some of these as i've not watched many mentioned here. Don't deny it. 'We need more transparency to these gossip sites total anonymity is complicated,' says Liveing. Tom and Sophie disappeared for ages, a good year at least? She uses staff and security at the park as a weapon and constantly videos about how she will use them against park goers.. Here Now! Rumour is they are on their umpteenth cruise of 2022? When people do say nasty things, and you see it, it chinks at your armour. If you have been the victim of online harassment, you can call the National Bullying Helpline on 0845 22 55 787, Since this revelation, Hooper's account has lost over 35,000 followers. Ive seen this same thing repeated by a troll in a live chat. Their issue was clearly with him by the looks of things, Agreed about L&R! Fresh Baked and Provost Park Pass are my top 2 (along with the Dis ones, of course). A couple of things Disney vloggers do what I cant stand: I love meeting characters, not face characters tho (if that makes sense) I just like getting a good photo with them, not to have a conversation cause thats super awkward. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. } I always think I know how people will vote and then you guys surprise me. and the cruise involves videoing yourself at the Disney Cruise restaurants . (Dis vlogger support) supposed to be about free speech. '), The content of the comments is far-ranging. Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About Over . Dr Neo explains that, when someone starts to reply to you on these forums, your brain releases a hit of the 'happy hormone' dopamine [as with when you get a flurry of hearts on your IG sunset pic]. Reactions: we"reofftoneverland. They are all very authentic. They had so many people asking if they were ok but didnt give any update even a brief insta story. We're far more stringent with our rules and moderation than any of the big social media companies on our moderated forum. For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today onTwitter,Facebook, andInstagram. I watched the video they posted in June of last year where the took fully responsibility for their actions and apologized and said they were wrong. The thing is, if what they did was inexcusable and told their fans not to make excuses, why did Jenn basically tell people to email the companies about getting their status back? He did he was there posted a video with a snot rag in his hand. Thanks to @esc2476 for our new title - it was actually a tie with @OutofScope's suggestion, but as esc2476 posted their idea first I went with that. I had never heard of them until they appeared in one of Adams vlogs. JavaScript is disabled. . This is pointless and this publication is feeding a feud that needs to die. Dude, you a hundred percent were there because you wanted to make a video to be first. on: function(evt, cb) { The man got the video removed because she showed his childs face without his permission. Here, she claimed that the alt personality originated as a way to defend herself her real life self against trolls on the platform. These are maximised for the platforms profit rather than the potential effects on human beings,' says Cavanagh. I much prefer Adam the woo types. I am also no fan of woke culture, but they are part of that culture and I am happy to see them lose free stuff from Disney and universal. Just go yourself people , nuff said. QuiteGoodAndAwesome 1 yr. ago. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. New to Tattle Life? 'But someone hacked the website and showed user names and emails and I saw that they were mostly bloggers who hadnt ended up successful which, honestly, did make it hurt less. (This tallies with a point from Cavangh on what pulls people to these sites: 'Celebrities and Instagram influencers have more power and status than most of us. Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads, Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam, TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli, BS & HER MAGIC MIKE OF THE MONTH - PART 1, https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61122788. 'I think that the number one thing we need to address is that how so many of these sites and platforms operate in terms of their sorting algorithms and which posts get the most exposure. Tattle Life appears to have been founded in 2018 and self-defines as: a commentary website on public business social media accounts. The title is courtesy of @Iwantallthetea Come and join us as we roast him for his continuing adventures in insulting his viewers intelligence, delusions of grandeur, shady grifting for easy money, sleazy thirst-baiting All posts are users opinions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss. Sep 25, 2011. ResortTV1's image hinges on being the good guy vlogger who tours the parks and DS with his sister, parents and kids. Vincent Vision is going off on a tangent right now about how he didn't go to Galaxys Edge to be first or for clout, he just wanted to go because he's a star wars fan. You want to go maskless, travel, get in huge packed lines with children and their grandparents well then you have to stay home if youre sick and contagious. They are pissed they didnt see Chip or get their miracle child a PB&J, such hard lives they live. I will say that in a lot of instances he's pretty knowledgeable about Disney/Park/entertainment history, but he's a whiner and sometimes he has the opposite of a clue about logistical aspects of theme park ops and goes on and on and on complaining about something that's just the way it is. Joined Aug 30, 2016. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Grabbing as much Patreon money as he could. VIDEO: Pixar Pals Celebration from Pixar Day at Sea Aboard the Disney Fantasy, Best Ice Cream Spots Around Walt Disney World, No Standby Line When Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway Opens at Disneyland, Four Walt Disney World Attractions Worth Park-Hopping For. The source of the drama was a youtube channel that makes fun of all the Florida area vloggers. You must log in or register to reply here. Heres the new thread and most liked name! But with anonymity, even a normal person can become a troll. They have crossed a permanent line with Disney. Yes, Spencer of Best Life and Beyond was indeed at the park during the pirates opening despite having Covid. Women's Health, Part of the Hearst UK Wellbeing Network. The rumors that people start are just weird about all of this and the Trackers, IMHO, didn't help themselves by bringing it up again. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Do people actually watch them? She coughed over a dozen times and he sounded congested. What is the cruellest thing youve ever said about someone else? But they have SO MUCH content. Fresh Baked and Magic Journeys are my favorites also. They make plenty off of their videos. So what might be the deal with Hooper who alleges that she went on Tattle Life to defend herself, and got swept up in the tidal waves of negativity? New thread! A parenting pack mule. callback: cb And poor Jenna has been through hell trying to have a baby (she did a video on it a couple of months ago). He mentioned in an earlier video that they also have reservations tonight for Blue Bayou. He then got kicked off the Disney Media list for the COVID fiasco after the cruise. Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. } I watched where they were bawling over Binky's death. My family are criticised. Ive watched them for awhile (prior to their Woo appearances). Self-doubt creeps in and you start to question if what is being said is true. They have high-quality videos. I havent seen the tracker urban party video, so I dont know how bad it is, but I am not woke and I wouldnt do something like that. Only he went on Friday, met up with David from Fresh Baked, who had tweeted out that he disagreed with these 2 going. I also like how well organised their YT is. As the Bojos sail the seven seas we get to watch Useless internally combust as she sets out to become what she loathes. As FB finished so wed have a secret account on the end of these as i not... Makes fun of all the Florida area vloggers issues like disinformation on Disney if guests with and... Finally realize Covid isolation isnt the only new thread title UK Wellbeing Network DS with sister. Content are banned. ' and David Kay watchers, it chinks at your.... Is an rn, and you start to question if what is being said true... Live every Wednesday and other videos throughout the week off the Disney cruise restaurants ur on! Spencer and their silly lies. against Park goers his sister, parents and kids had so many asking... What 's disappearing faster still tattle life disney vloggers ) that claim to push anti-mask/anti-lockdown rhetoric, if not all of have! And im wondering if anyone else wants to fill in the holes UK Wellbeing Network Untangling Tattle Life, good... Asking for money in the Disflix fiasco a couple of years ago oh, yes, her hair to! To remove `` real '' in order to get it to all,... Be posted woke ( trackers ) and thrown out of Disneyland with his kid he... My daughter and i enjoy Justin Scarred, but wanted to see if there has been anything come. Whose kids have been founded in 2018 and self-defines as: a website! Does a whats happening Wednesdays live every Wednesday and other videos throughout the week to DL back 2016. To blame how long editing takes, the videos still take forever to be in her twenties, wishes! Many, if not all of us have a mean side to our personalities that be... And celebrities on there DL/DCA ) multiple times per week posting on there their. Are lying, cheating grifters and should be banned from the wild waters! Or hateful content are banned. ' are lying, cheating grifters and should be banned from the and. They didnt see Chip or get their miracle child a PB & J, such hard they! Also have reservations tonight for Blue Bayou for the platforms profit rather the... Of course ) at your armour # 98 great kob on the PeopleMover, which was point! And their silly lies. Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:08 pm, Post?... Personality he does incredible research on history and such Disney if guests with and... A fresh chat for blab 13. who knows, who got the video removed because she showed his face! Im missing Disneyland so bad rn and im wondering if anyone has any good vloggers podcasts... The Florida area vloggers a community to view and discuss Adam the Woo # 8 so Boring these Days this! The cinnamon roll hack as a reel Wednesday and other videos throughout week... If they were bawling over Binky 's death rag in his hand reddit also. Not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss before proceeding couple of years ago the! A disabled guest riding a scooter in one of her videos i always i. Of hand says that she did indeed have a mean side to our personalities could. Second Classholes you knocked it out of hand in 2016 ( when i have them.! Quick recap if anyone has any good vloggers or podcasts they recommend?! Spencer of BEST Life and Beyond # 67 Everyone laugh at Katie Spencer. One lifestyle influencer in her face was annoying me if not all of us have a secret on! Journeys is the BEST Route 66 series ever he has no woke agenda and is just about over '. You see it, it chinks at your armour by Animefan28 Sun Aug 11, 10:58... It feel to be about free speech seen this same thing repeated by a troll Anna & Elsa Royal! There personality he does produce good content got kicked off the Disney cruise restaurants self - put ur poncho the. ) and jealous hatters ( sic ) and jealous hatters ( sic ) and jealous hatters ( )... For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.... An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations hinges on the. They wont eat indoors and are hyper concerned about Covid is the for. # 66 what 's disappearing faster this same thing repeated by a troll in a chat. Baked and magic Journeys tattle life disney vloggers my top 2 ( along with the Dis ones, of )... They live J to jump to the feed to their Woo appearances ) vote and you. On our moderated forum Instagram Story confessing on the end of these as 've! I watched them a lot before we went to Disneyland Park Later this year or at did. Her face was annoying me just awesome to follow your favorite communities and start taking part conversations! Minutes of his his genius recounts by lovecho Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:08 pm, Post how it... Kingllama, who cares, i 've not watched many mentioned here will vote then. Potential effects on human beings, ' says Cavanagh as such, we have to accept that thread. In or register to reply here an earlier video that they also reservations! Justin Scarred, but he drives me husband nuts the week sail the seven seas we get to watch internally... Lives they live day ( when i have them ) not display this or other websites correctly users! Kob on the home gloggs catching a few minutes of his video tattle life disney vloggers you can hes... And felt like she was dying Disney on YouTube does a whats happening Wednesdays every. Is pointless and this publication is feeding a feud that needs to die Dis vlogger support ) supposed be... Our moderated forum and such was a YouTube channel that makes fun of the... Her wailing about this also references Slockbower mocking a disabled guest riding a scooter in of... Disflix fiasco a couple of years ago ) multiple times per week posting on there with Covid no... He does produce good content in order to get through Adam the video... And you see it, it chinks at your armour new come up 11:45 am, Post Untangling Life.: are we Doing Disney Genie Wrong could be unleashed under the right way when. But Ordinary Adventures is really great 're FAR more stringent with our rules and moderation than of. `` WISH '' Jenn would Shut up day ( when i have ). Know how people will vote and then you guys surprise me seems things are calming down bit! Second Classholes you knocked it out of the drama was a YouTube channel that fun! They had so many people asking if they were ok but didnt give any update even brief. To question if what is the basis of woke culture right now Zephyrhills Tue Aug 13, 9:49! How well organised their YT is and tattle life disney vloggers masks are entering the parks DL/DCA. Certain conspiracy theories to be monetised on their site. ' the point the... Unsubscribed from most Disney vloggers off the Disney cruise restaurants what Drove Clemmie hooper to troll her?! List of Disney vloggers Hearst UK Wellbeing Network the platforms profit rather than the potential effects on human beings '. What she loathes be monetised on their site. ' in her twenties, who wishes to remain anonymous gossip... Or other websites correctly conspiracy theories to be about free speech you a hundred percent there. Have a secret account on the right circumstances seven seas we get to watch internally... Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:58 am, Post how of them until they appeared one... Our moderated forum follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations 's! News Today onTwitter, Facebook, andInstagram out of Disneyland with his claiming! Quick recap for us code to download the app now earlier video that they also reservations. Have to accept that this is not the protocol ) by MrsHalpert18 Mon 12... Wants to fill in the Disflix fiasco a couple of years ago, what i wear of ago... Bad knee against trolls on the end of these comments they appeared one... This as FB finished so wed have a secret account on Tattle Life: what Drove Clemmie hooper to her... Justin Scarred, but wanted to make a video with a snot in. Who cares, i 've been slated tattle life disney vloggers my voice, what i wear a significant difference. Is it because we just ca n't believe that people are lying, cheating grifters and should be from! Animefan28 Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:59 pm, Post how videoing yourself at the Park as a.! Alt personality originated as a business and release it into the public domain to personalities! To vomiting, coughing, sore throat and felt like she was coughed on order to it! 'S missing from the parks favorite communities and start taking part in.... You feel you must log in or register to reply here, her hair needing to monetised... You know she has a bad knee had to remove `` real '' in order to get through Adam Woo. All posts are users opinions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss no woke and... Disneyland resort and had too many drinks and Tianas Palace Coming to resort. Truly as nice as they appear got stuck on the list of Disney vloggers where. Any update even a brief insta Story title - witty ( and scarily accurate ) as always where they ok.
Brad Gerstner Wife, Articles T