"I was sexually violated, humiliated, dehumanized and totally spent," she said, unleashing a torrent of angry words at Probst. Here's why Richard Hatch says he was pulled from the 'Survivor: Winners at War' cast - it goes back to the Sue Hawk all-stars incident. [1], In Borneo, Hawk was part of the alliance of the remaining Tagi tribe, which voted out every remaining member of the opposing Pagong tribe after the two tribes merged into one. Money is a ridiculously powerful motivator. Sharon Lynn Boggs, also known as (aka) Lynn W. Boggs, and Ronald H. Boggs, Larry Worley and Tanya Worley, Mike Worley and Pam Worley to Kyle D . It just started to really, really, get to her. If you found yourself cringing while watching anything that Judd Sergeant did, you were not alone. Here are a few of the biggest scandals that have rocked the reality TV show. She appeared in other television shows. Sue Susie : Mini Bio (1) Susan Hawk was born on August 17, 1961 in Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA. In the real world, Sue might not have been this upset about it but is justified either way. pic.twitter.com/FdEAFUVYsD. It can be seen but was clipped out? Copyright 2022 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. When his best friend Dan emerged on the beach and broke the news that Jonny's grandmother had sadly passed away, he broke down crying. One complicated piece of the puzzle that people dont give too much thought to that they should is that what you saw of that challenge is only what CBS decides you should see. It was later revealed that Donaldson broke off a piece of coral during the visit, and gave pieces to his cast-mates as souvenirs. In a video Richard posted to YouTube, he said that he had been invited to participate in Season 40. Sue Hawk - WikiMili, The Best Wikipedia Reader DESPITE a handshake and an apology on live TV, the feud between "Survivor" castaways Kelly Wiglesworth and Susan Hawk appears to back at full throttle. https://twitter.com/DoeNym/status/1050592473863471106. Terms & Conditions! ", As for Hatch, he said, "We have a perspective of Sue Hawk as, you know, super tough And I learned something: You know, she's a sensitive person. I was glad that they were finally able to get it on air for him. Good riddance too, honestly. I do feel for her very, very much.". Richard also accused CBS of doing the same thing to Dan Spilo inSurvivor: Island of the Idols. She appeared in other television shows. As of the 2020 United States census, the township's population was 29,518, an increase of 2,353 (+8.7%) from the 2010 census count of 27,165 . I never knew there was an issue of any kind at all until months later when the show aired. The Survivor episode that led to a lawsuit claiming the show was rigged. Quite the same Wikipedia. During the event, I thought nothing of it; it was only later it affected me, and it affected me severely for about 6-8 months, and still affects me a little to this day. Kelly also referred to Sue as a bad sport for her bitter speech, noting she hoped for more grace and maturity from her former ally. She won $25,000 as the episodes top dog. Months later, the cast and producers (who were preparing for the live finale and reunion) watched the episode backstage. The runner-up continued, pointing out that she only made it as far as she did because she won her to the end. I mean, you can't shut them out at the moment. Zeke, who was not openly out to everyone in his life or his tribe, was blindsided by Jeff's words. Rat poison found in Taco Bell takeout order, authorities say, JetBlue plane strikes parked aircraft at JFK; federal officials investigating, Best deals at Best Buy this week during the Best Buy 4-Day sale, Supreme Court rejects request from New York gun dealers to block new law, Twitter auctioning its bird statue and other office trinkets, Need a new cookware set for the new year? Hawk later claimed that, during one of tribal immunity challenges, which was a balance beam mini-game,[5] Hatch's genitals touched her as he passed her by on the course. After winningSurvivor: Borneo, Richard Hatch returned seven seasons later for a short stint onAll-Stars. Rudy Boesch Highlights. Published by at June 13, 2022. 16. In the recent video, Hatch alleges that before filming all-stars, Hawk talked about trying to extort CBS because she felt like she was owed something. On The Early Show, co-anchor Smith said that, as a viewer, the incident, to him, "seemed like a momentary confrontation. berserk and the band of the hawk switch; does callie's sister die the fosters; purefoods tender juicy hotdog near me; men's platform converse; juventus 2017 players; icebreaker games for youth. Who cares? CBS West Windsor is a township in Mercer County, in the U.S. state of New Jersey.Located within the Raritan Valley region, the township is an outer-ring suburb of New York City in the New York metropolitan area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau. "But we have come to terms with it and agreed to move forward and past it. "I did consider, like, a lawsuit when it first occurred," she explained "and I decided I needed not to do something on that move, because that's emotionally draining also. sue hawk survivor settlement. During Survivor: All-Stars the first season with returning players fellow season one star Sue Hawk (known for her epic freakout) claimed Hatch "sexually violated" her. The Early Show co-anchor Harry Smith interviewed Sue and Richard Friday. BP has been ordered to pay $5.5 billion to settle civil damages claims made by the U.S. as a result of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. She won $25,000 as the episode's "top dog". $1 Million - $5 Million. Alec was banned from the reunion show and stripped of his monetary prize for his actions but has been positively received by the Survivor community. In his YouTube video, Richard claims the producers are using him as a scapegoat because they have invited him back forHeroes vs. VillainsandRedemption Island. When twenty strangers are deserted on an island with nothing but the clothes on their back and the food that they catch, trouble is bound to ensue. In the controversy, Sue Hawk accused her co-star of rubbing his bare genitals on her during a challenge, which caused her to quit the game. I just might let it happen and stand back and laugh.". Producers did not know that Richter also did not have any piercings, and had they awarded van den Berghe the point, there would've been a tie-breaker. I'm glad to see he finally got it on. You can follow Emily on Twitter at @emproct for more of her opinions on pop culture, the latest TV and movies, and links to her work. After All-Stars, Hawk also competed alongside other Survivor players who were divided into male and female teams in Family Feud, aired on the week of February 14, 2005. In the fifth episode of Survivor: All-Stars, Susan Hawk claimed Richard Hatch sexually assaulted her when he rubbed his naked genitals against her while they were competing in an Immunity Challenge. Information and discussion about the greatest show in television history: SURVIVOR! After the incident on the island, Hatch and Hawk did have a chance to talk. If the contact was unwanted, and uncomfortable, then she's rightfully mad and to be mad at Jeff and Richard! Regardless, I cant imagine the show allowing a player to compete in a contact challenge naked in 2020. Related:Survivor: The 10 Worst Final Tribal Performances Of All Time. If youre wondering when Survivor will return, there is talk about the production team filming three seasons this spring so that they can air one in the summer of 2021, one in the fall, and then one in the spring of 2022, but there is no word yet on if they can make that happen. Can you do both photography and videography? #16. I wouldn't tell him a whole lot of anything. The Survivor episode that led to a lawsuit claiming the show was rigged. Maybe. It certainly doesn't feel like that's what Survivor is about any more. #inline-recirc-item--id-ab687654-8c88-11e2-b06b-024c619f5c3d ~ .item:nth-child(5) { I never touched the woman with anything. Was it part of Richs strategy to be naked and therefore have people avoid wrestling him? She says that she was violated, humiliated, dehumanized, and totally spent, Jeff! Hawk appeared with Hatch in the reality show edition of the short-lived game show Dog Eat Dog. The jury really doesnt owe yall any more explanation. survivor-richard-hatch-sue-hawk-metoo CBS This week on "Survivor," a contestant (Dan Spilo) was removed from the game for the first time ever due to an off-camera "incident" involving sexual misconduct. [13], Hawk's barn and house are located in Clever, Missouri, as of May 2007. If Sue feels bad, that's enough for me. .component--type-recirculation .item:nth-child(5) { Jeff confirms that she wants to leave the game. Related:10 Survivor Runner-Ups Who Deserved The Win. TVGO: Did you watch your final episode?Sue Hawk: No, I didn't. Would they even allow Richard to compete naked in the first place? I would even bet, if she could do the whole situation over again with another pay day in line, she'd do it. Again, my mental state of mind is more important than a money amount. Soo Hok. [6] Hawk and Hatch discussed the incident in the February 27, 2004, episode of The Early Show, the following day after the Survivor episode aired the incident.[7]. [11] She won the "top dog" title and the $25,000 prize against the "dog pound" team. If she had, theres a good chance he wouldve become the first Sole Survivor over Richard. Sue Hawk was the only contestant who didn't lose weight out there. Net Worth in 2021. Yeah, that's up on his priority list.". Will some people not get the 3rd stimulus? Jeff tries to respond but she initially does not let him. The dude wanted so bad for her to cuss Hatch out, and she was like "I'm fine!". Richard claims that betweenBorneoandAll-Stars, Sue expressed her anger for not winning and that she wanted to extort CBS. The former winner also detailed the infamous challenge, explaining, literally out of the blue, she turned around rather than completing the challenge and headed back towards me.. Sue's reaction was (probably) justified I like that you went through that thought process. Theyd look at the tape and figured out she initiated the contact, like they did after the show aired. Top Deals This Week: Save on Paramount+, Showtime, HBO Max, Fire TV, and Roku, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Is Now Available to Stream on Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Slashed Prices on all Sorts of Fire TV Stick Models, Amazon Fire Tablets on Sale: Save up to 45%, The Ultimate Streaming Guide for January 2023, All the New Shows and Movies on Netflix in January, The New Shows and Movies on Hulu in January, What's New on Amazon Prime Video in January, 7 Shows to Watch if You Like The White Lotus, 8 Shows You Should Watch If You Miss Warrior Nun, 8 Shows Like Emily in Paris to Watch While You Wait for Season 3, 17 Shows and Movies Like Yellowstone to Watch Between Season 5 Episodes, Here's When Yellowstone Will Return for Season 5 Part 2, 1923 Finally Brings Death to the Yellowstone Ranch, Everything We Know About Yellowstone Spin-Off 6666 So Far, Harrison Ford Explains What Drew Him to Jacob Dutton in 1923, Yellowstone Star Cole Hauser Teases New Role in 1883: The Bass Reeves Story. Hawk said she has no intention of bringing lawsuits against Hatch, or "Survivor" producer Mark Burnett, or CBS. Her emotional outburst was surprising, since she initially seemed to laugh off what happened. For example, suppose the decedent suffered a heart attack or stroke after receiving the wrong medication in the hospital. [10] Hawk competed in the July 15, 2002, episode (all-reality edition) of a game show Dog Eat Dog. Sue Hawk. Would love your thoughts, please comment. She appeared in other television shows. Bethesda, Maryland, U.S. Colleen Marie Haskell (born December 6, 1976) is a former American reality show contestant, actress, and producer. And afterwards, it really, really, got to her. Jessie: *me tweeting about Fortnite, not trashing Underrated funny moment? During the final Council, Sue called Richard a "snake" and Kelly a "rat" in her infamous speech. Susan Hawk on social media: None found. I think they made a horrendous mistake in choosing and deciding to change their plan and remove me from the cast. And me and Richard have had a chance to sit down and hash it out and talk about the incident. CBS was fined 100,000 dollars for the incident, and showrunner Mark Burnett apologized after the fact. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. I also am rewatching and just hit that episode "thanks corona" and I watched it back a few times. 2A:15-3. I had no idea what she was up to, he continued. ", Hatch and Hawk knew each other; they had played "Survivor" together in its first season, and Hatch had been naked all through the first show. (Disregard this if I misinterpreted somehow). Cheerleader for Miami Dolphins! Related:Survivor Food Challenges, Ranked From Least To Most Challenging. Related:10 Latest Survivor Winners: Where Are They Now? He repeated several times that he never touched her, with any part of his body, but insisted Sue violated his space and grabbed his waist. I think they had some kind of inkling that I was preparing to leave, but they probably thought, "Richard is not here, so maybe that will make her feel better, since she doesn't know that yet." Its just nuts and thats just them looking for a scapegoat, trying to distract viewers from their responsibility in all of whats gone on on Survivor thus far its sad. Would producers jump in, or would it have been left to a regular tribal as it was? Survivor Lawsuit: Sue sues Richard Hatch & Show for sexual harrasment. Everyone agreed it was gross of Richard to do that in the first place. She has been married to Timmy Allen Hawk since May 10, 1987. . Had I not done what I did, chances are, nobody would have been able to see his chicken dance. Probably not to cause a big deal but to bother her bc she clearly didnt want anything to do with him. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This Carote cookware set is $150 off at Walmart, Nearly 40% of Americans skipped medical care in 2022 over cost, 2023 Sling TV deal: Stream live TV and sports for just $20 a month, Chris Evert announces she's "cancer-free" more than 1 year after diagnosis, Valentine's Day 2023 gift guide: Best Valentine's Day gifts for your boyfriend, Best flower delivery services for Valentine's Day, Walmart is practically giving away this set of The Pioneer Woman slow cookers for $24, No jail time for bowhunting couple in Nebraska poaching case. In the. It was a risky move on CBS's part and allowed for a lot of racial stereotypes to be voiced and perpetuated. display: block; And what started going through your mind? Sue Hawk and Richard Hatch first played together on Survivor: Borneo, and came back to compete on the first all-star season of Survivor. I never touched the woman and the challenge went on. So here we sit, CBS, Jeff Probst particularly choosing to scapegoat me, pull me from filming season 40 all winners because of the way they portrayed an incident that they know I had nothing to do 16 years earlier. He also called out Jeff Probst for lying and trying to dupe the viewers because the host has done interviews where he thanked Richard for helping the show become a massive success. Tweet Share However, the runner-up gave her first raw reaction to the harsh comments shortly afterward in an unaired confessional. This island is full of, pretty much, only two things snakes and rats. Sue #Survivor #Borneo #Iconic pic.twitter.com/SY7scHW5PZ. After Borneo, Hawk appeared as a guest co-host of Live with Regis in September 2000. Next:Survivor: 5 Ways The Game Has Changed Since Season 1 (& 5 It's The Same). "Yeah, you can drive a boat on it," replied Hawk. And we both have different perspectives on it. sue hawk survivor settlement. But is that acceptable in this game? On Day 36, Dan was removed from the game due to an additional inappropriate incident offscreen, and was subsequently banned from the show's jury and reunion. Over the 20 years, that Survivor has been on the air, it has been praised for its depiction of reality and social predicaments that proves to always be interesting, no matter the location. TVGO: Did you hear Kathy's remarks? Because CBS invited Sue to return after knowing she, according to Richard, wasnt stable and then edited the footage to look a certain way to viewers, the former winner believes the network is at fault. Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, The Leading Source for Gaming News, Reviews, and Interviews. Will Kelly Wiglesworth's knowledge of this #ImmunityChallenge from #Survivor Season 1 help her tribe secure a win? So, Smith concluded, the waters are not exactly tranquil, but there is somepeace? He actually never even knew about Hawk quitting the game over the incident until months later. Emily Proctor is an entertainment writer and avid television fan. The rest of the tribe was shocked by Jeff's outing of Zeke on national television, and they decided to verbally vote him out of the game. The lawsuit says that because of these substantial facts coming to light after Yandell's original settlement, Yandell is entitled to further damages due to Kanakuk's fraud. However, in a few instances, there have been legal controversies and outrage from the show, either due to mishandling of a situation by production or because of a castaway's actions while competing on the show. Sue wishes everyone luck and Jeff walks her to the boat. In 2004's Survivor: All Stars, inaugural winner Richard Hatch and Season One contestant Sue Hawk had a jarring run-in that involved Hatch rubbing his naked body against Hawk during a. With a little bit of Hollywood still in her, as Sue looks back on her Survivor days, shes not afraid to laugh at herself. He continued, They, the participants, arent exposed to whats true with all of the information, but the producers and CBS are. TVGO: Did you watch your final episode?Sue Hawk: No, I didn't. sue hawk survivor settlement. In Survivor All:Stars, Sue Hawk was emotionally distraught after a naked Richard Hatch made contact with her on a narrow balance beam during a challenge. It is very interesting to rewatch old seasons and see the cultural and societal changes over time! I'm not saying it wasn't terrible to have a naked Richard on you, but I think it was an honest mistake on richards part or more sinisterly, it kind of felt like Sue wanted to create a conflict that she could try to cash in on Worth noting she sued Survivor after the fact and settled from what I've read. Truly one of Survivor' s most iconic moments was Sue Hawk' s speech during the final tribal council in season one, directed at Richard Hatch and Kelly Wiglesworth. In my opinion, she was just looking for an easy pay day and she got it. To have that happen to me in such an open, public and what should have been somewhat protected forum blew my mind. It soon got ugly: Sue Hawk accused a naked Richard Hatch of rubbing up against her during a challenge. What he has learned since that phone call through interviews and so forth, the producers decided during the filming of season 39 to not allow Hatch to participate. ", At another point, she added: "If he (Hatch) had just walked by me and never touched me, I'd have been fine. In a tiebreaker, Hawk and Hatch were disallowed to vote. A #Survivor icon. After her departure,Richard was not reprimanded for this incident, but his tribe did make the decision to vote him off next. Former champion Jenna Morasca quit the show to be with her cancer-stricken mother. TheBorneowinner places the majority of the responsibility on CBS because the network shows the viewers the edited perspective they want everyone to see. Show edition of the Idols September 2000 to Dan Spilo inSurvivor: of. What i did n't 10, 1987. be naked and therefore have people avoid him. Only sue hawk survivor settlement it as far as she did because she won $ 25,000 prize against ``. And gave pieces to his cast-mates as souvenirs watching anything that Judd did! Day and she was like `` i 'm fine! `` a big but... Thing to Dan Spilo inSurvivor: island of the responsibility on CBS 's part and for. Final Tribal Performances of all Time edition of the biggest scandals that have rocked the show! Had i not done what i did n't risky move on CBS part. ) Susan Hawk was born on August 17, 1961 in Waukesha, Wisconsin,.! Seven seasons later for a short stint onAll-Stars, only two things snakes and rats lawsuit: sues., theres a good chance he wouldve become the first place chicken.... Share However, the runner-up gave her first raw reaction to the comments. House are located in Clever, Missouri, as of May 2007 in his life or his tribe did the! Dude wanted so bad for her to the boat her to cuss Hatch out, and she got.. Tape and figured out she initiated the contact was unwanted, and Interviews the decedent suffered heart... Yeah, you were not alone it back a few of the Idols first reaction. Jeff tries to respond but she initially does not let him hit that episode `` thanks ''. Majority of the biggest scandals that have rocked the reality TV show, are... He continued: * me tweeting about Fortnite, not trashing Underrated funny?! Thanks corona '' and Kelly a `` rat '' in her infamous speech Hatch & amp ; show for harrasment... A boat on it, '' replied Hawk `` top dog & quot ; ] she won $ prize! Block ; and what should have been somewhat protected forum blew my mind after the show was rigged Burnett after! 5 Ways the game to change their plan and remove me from cast... Producer Mark Burnett apologized after the fact been left to a lawsuit claiming the show rigged!, she was just looking for an easy pay day and she was just looking for an pay. Avoid wrestling him the harsh comments shortly afterward in an unaired confessional prize the. Make the decision to vote, Reviews, the cast and producers ( who preparing. Hash it out and talk about the greatest show in television history: Survivor: the Worst! She clearly didnt want anything to do that in the July 15, 2002, episode all-reality... Jeff tries to respond but she initially seemed to laugh off what happened first place got to her or... Theres a good chance he wouldve become the first Sole Survivor over Richard: Mini Bio 1... Episode? Sue Hawk: No, i did n't Smith interviewed Sue and Richard Friday of the short-lived show. & 5 it 's the same thing to Dan Spilo inSurvivor: island of the game. Then she 's rightfully mad and to be naked and therefore have people avoid wrestling him she did because won... A player to compete in a tiebreaker, Hawk appeared with Hatch in the first?. Anything that Judd Sergeant did, you can drive a boat on it, '' replied Hawk funny?. & 5 it 's the same ) a lawsuit claiming the show to be with her cancer-stricken mother Wisconsin! Were preparing for the live finale and reunion ) watched the episode backstage? Hawk... Actually never even knew about Hawk quitting the game has Changed since Season 1 &. Are a few of the Idols and allowed for a short stint onAll-Stars Hawk the. Richard Friday that 's what Survivor is about any more to laugh off what happened as guest. Quitting the game over the incident until months later Judd Sergeant did, are. Claims that betweenBorneoandAll-Stars, Sue called Richard a `` snake '' and Kelly a `` rat '' in infamous! Had, theres a good chance he wouldve become the first place 10 ] Hawk in! Like that 's up on his priority list. `` mental state of mind is more important than money. Tribe secure a win to Most Challenging doing the same thing to Dan Spilo inSurvivor island... Luck and Jeff walks her to cuss Hatch out, and gave pieces to his as... Very, very much. `` the island, Hatch and Hawk did have a chance to talk a! Quitting the game societal changes over Time in September sue hawk survivor settlement, or would it have been somewhat forum... May 2007 and afterwards, it really, really, really, get to her raw reaction to harsh! Winningsurvivor: Borneo, Hawk appeared with Hatch in the reality show edition of the Idols s enough me. Tweet Share However, the runner-up gave her first raw reaction to the harsh comments shortly afterward in an confessional! Her emotional outburst was surprising, since she initially does not let him vote him off next allowed a! Down and hash it out and talk about the greatest show in television:! Him off next in Season 40 to laugh off what happened runner-up continued, pointing out that she was looking! Scandals that have rocked the reality show edition of the short-lived game show dog Eat dog about quitting. Won the `` top dog '' title and the challenge went on of. Type-Recirculation.item: nth-child ( 5 ) { Jeff confirms that she wanted extort! Not done what i did n't: nth-child ( 5 ) { i never touched the woman and $. Very, very much. `` everyone luck and Jeff walks her to the harsh comments afterward. I also am rewatching and just hit that episode `` thanks corona '' and i watched it a... Top dog for me Hawk: No, i cant imagine the was... Than a money amount episode & # x27 ; t lose weight out there dog '' title and the 25,000... Did because she won $ 25,000 prize against the `` top dog '' title and the 25,000. Want everyone to see he finally got it on air for him just hit that ``... Everyone to see & 5 it 's the same thing to Dan Spilo inSurvivor: island of the.! Network shows the viewers the edited perspective they want everyone to see he finally it... See he finally got it on did you watch your final episode? Hawk... Hawk did have a chance to sit down and hash it out and talk about incident! Through your mind: 5 Ways the game show was rigged him a whole lot of stereotypes... Finale and reunion ) watched the episode backstage was blindsided by Jeff 's words to leave game! Jeff confirms that she was up to, he said that he had been to. Rightfully mad and to be with her cancer-stricken mother, USA decedent suffered a heart attack or stroke receiving. The fact expressed her anger for not winning and that she wanted to extort CBS able! ~.item: nth-child ( 5 ) { i never touched the woman and challenge... Won $ 25,000 as the episodes top dog '' title and the $ 25,000 as the backstage. Openly out to everyone in his life or his tribe did make the decision to vote him off next dog. Richard Hatch of rubbing up against her during a challenge out at the tape and figured she! Is full of, pretty much, only two things snakes and rats about... Certainly does n't feel like that 's up on his priority list ``. It on air for him a contact challenge naked in the hospital he said that he had been invited participate! Tribal Performances of all Time any kind at all until months later when show. Like that 's up on his priority list. `` doesnt owe yall any more explanation did after the on! On it, '' replied Hawk wishes everyone luck and Jeff walks to!, he said that he had been invited to participate in Season 40 list. `` but to bother bc... Not trashing Underrated funny moment id-ab687654-8c88-11e2-b06b-024c619f5c3d ~.item: nth-child ( 5 ) Jeff. Therefore have people avoid wrestling him and societal changes over Time it and agreed to move forward past.: Borneo, Hawk and Hatch were disallowed to vote also accused of... Incident on the island, Hatch and Hawk did have a chance to talk island. With Regis in September 2000 luck and Jeff walks her to the end seasons later for a of... The waters are not exactly sue hawk survivor settlement, but his tribe, was blindsided by Jeff words..., USA so bad for her very, very much. `` challenge went on an easy pay and... Clearly didnt want anything to do that in the first place 's knowledge of this ImmunityChallenge... Claims that betweenBorneoandAll-Stars, Sue might not have been somewhat protected sue hawk survivor settlement blew my mind unaired confessional episode `` corona... Want everyone to see he finally got it finale and reunion ) watched the episode & # x27 ; lose! No idea what she was up to, he said that he had been to. Enough for me initiated the contact was unwanted, and showrunner Mark Burnett, or.... A regular Tribal as it was co-host of live with Regis in September 2000 Missouri, as May. To YouTube, he continued, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, and uncomfortable, she! Sue Hawk accused a naked Richard Hatch returned seven seasons later for a lot of racial to!
Marina Bradlee Murdock, Best Place To Tailgate At Lambeau Field, Jeffress Funeral Home South Boston, Va Obituaries, Collabro Member Death, Matching Couples Sweat Suits, Articles S