My concern/question is: Will my insurance company expect to be repaid?? Terms and Conditions. Wished it was like 2500 like some of the others. Were you able to activate your card every time I try it keeps saying that theyre experiencing technical difficulties to call again later and I definitely cant get anything with the website to work cuz it just says theres an error and it wont even open the site. still have not receive payment via check in WI. Yet it has worked really well for me. Update: You may be eligible if you were prescribed Suboxone film in the US between March 1, 2013 and February 28, 2019 and you received an ID number by email or mail. im in kentucky and still waiting for mine too. Im just very straight up n this page isnt for that kind of comment specially when its not the correct info. I am old, nearly 70. well at least someones cheerful about the delay.. Has anyone in Indiana received their checks this is day 10 of waiting for mine. Seattle, WA 98111 Keep in mind because it is a controlled substance there data bases with the info who and when it was prescribed. I noticed that you have to enter the expiration date as a 2 digit month and 4 digit year. Sorry if I implied that you had to be a heroine addict to be on Suboxone. This site is hardly the place to be spreading false info about this drug! The settlement represents the largest healthcare fraud settlement in the history of West Virginia and is twice the actual loss from the scheme. But, my doc retired in 2012 forcing me to go to my capitol city to a pain clinic where I was completely ripped-off. I got mine on Saturday but havent been able to cash it at check cashing places so praying my bank will be different in the morning. Im just CHAINED to this so called miracle drug! Please help me!!!!! Top Class Id never stolen for drugs or taken other drugs bc I couldnt get my drug of choice. It took quite a bit before I realized I never was an addict. They are pill form. Because thats not any better. All Rights Reserved. Im THAT positive that it is 100% impossible! The withdrawal is so much worse and goes on forever. c/o JND Legal Administration I got my $427 check in the mail today. After about an hour I was able to get my check cashed it and it cost me about $150 but it was well worth it. Can anyone else get their debit card to work so that they can actually activate it and why did some people get checks and then others got debit cards with no cash access whatsoever??? Many ppl guna be very disappointed!!!

Dont agree with that statement, as not everyone is addicted. I wasnt on Suboxone for that long. USPS HAS DELIVERY ISSUES. $427.32 in Florida Over $3.6M in Suboxone settlement funding headed to Louisiana. The companies agreed to pay $60 million to consumers to settle the FTC charges. You basically feel you have no choice but to be on it. Not from the yrs ive spent living with drs nurses or the rehabs I been to nor the hospitals so whoever told u that or educated u they are bs. The first was announced in late 2019. Got my check for Suboxone for $2,563.92 !!!!! virgo susan miller march 2022; suboxone settlement fund. Youre posting your grievances on the wrong page! I was a Merchant Marine for a while. I was on them for 22 months and finally quit almost 4 years ago now. FREE TO GET MONEY OFF THE CARD, That does not work I try to at Western Union bought a car for $864 from the Suboxone went through all the things with Western Union and it was turned down at the end not able to transfer the money from myself to myself, has anyone in the kentucky area received there refund yet? I had several back to back orthopedic surgery. Neat of luck to all. Please message me! Suboxone totally has messed with my life, family, myself, and is the reason for many PTSD panic episodes. FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, Howard M. Shapiro MONEY THAT IS AWARDED TO US, NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL US HOW AND WHERE IT CAN BE SPENT!!! Deposited my check on sat lets see if it clears??? I would appreciate some assistance. Then I open the mail and that nice check was in there ! PREPAID CARDS COME FROM If anyone has gotten their prepaid card activated, have you been able to use it at all? This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. If you are not in this situation why are you looking at this class action? David Dalzell. Hello my name is Adam Oscar Keefe. U cant say its just a choice. Im on Buprenorphine for chronic pain. I never shouldve been put on it, no one on just pill opiates should ever touch the crap! These payments are for people who took Suboxone Oral Film and not for those who took tablets. Opiayes n mixtures yes but not sub n I been on since 2014. Yes! ITS A CHOICE!1! But I am curious, I actually forgot about this claim until today, GRATEFUL FOR REIMBURSEMENT. I had to go to a pain mgmt Dr but was able to do that bc I got Medicaid when I got pregnant with my daughter. I never went to heroine but I did my very best to buy and look for pills everyday, until a friend told me to get off pills start taking suboxtone. Even if its .25mg a month, you have to start or your still a prisoner. There are ppl that dont have a clue bout wtf the shit does. So my journey over 7 yrs ago was 2 16 mil of subs (why would any need that much) well the Crooked ass doctor suggested). Update: The Federal Trade Commission is accepting claims from those who contacted the Settlement Administrator after the original deadline. CAN NOT EVEN USE THE CARD .NO CASH ACCESS & CAN ONLY BE USED AT A FEW MERCHANTS! This really is amazing, thank you so much tca for keeping me informed. gform.initializeOnLoaded( function() {gformInitSpinner( 1247, 'https://s40123.pcdn.co/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/images/spinner.svg' );jQuery('#gform_ajax_frame_1247').on('load',function(){var contents = jQuery(this).contents().find('*').html();var is_postback = contents.indexOf('GF_AJAX_POSTBACK') >= 0;if(!is_postback){return;}var form_content = jQuery(this).contents().find('#gform_wrapper_1247');var is_confirmation = jQuery(this).contents().find('#gform_confirmation_wrapper_1247').length > 0;var is_redirect = contents.indexOf('gformRedirect(){') >= 0;var is_form = form_content.length > 0 && ! I confirmed I was approved by never received my check. CLEVELAND The three major drug distributors and an opioid manufacturer have reached a $260 million settlement with two Ohio counties to avoid the landmark first federal opioid . Ive been on subs for 10 years yes it saved me but its way worse then pills. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Top Class Actions is a Proud Member of the American Bar Association, Various Trademarks held by their respective owners. I happened to have had great company-paid health insurance, and paid at $20 to $40 copay over the years. Try again. Thanks to this class action lawsuits, theres generic forms on the market that are so much cheaper! I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED! Ive never heard of having to be off of opiates for 36 hours before youre able to take the Suboxone though. Ive been to several places. Most banks will.likely hold it for a few daysno worries.just deposit it and be patient. Spot the latest COVID scams, get compliance guidance, and stay up to date on FTC actions during the pandemic. Thank you to the attorneys who worked on this and made it happen. 22 years of pain and only a couple with traditional pain medications. I understand. Learn more about your rights as a consumer and how to spot and avoid scams. misha they were mailed just havnt reached kentucky yet, we should get within the next day or two or begining of next week. Im on the KY/TN state line and I got mine- check :), thats good liza im still in the waiting process i was told that i was approved and it was mailed on the 10th, Yo letter in the informed mail in the windy city, Got my check for 2563 The agreement is worth $13.8 billion combined, which brings our Global Settlement Tracker tally of settlements reached between opioid corporations and U.S. governments to just over $50 billion. I had to close my account at my bank because I was hacked a month ago. The settlement resolves allegations that Reckitt improperly marketed and promoted the drug Suboxone, resulting in improper expenditures of state Medicaid funds. WESTERN UNION HAS FREE ONLINE MONEY TRANSFERS WITH DEBIT CARDS LIKE THESE 2023 considertheconsumer.com.

, [gravityform id="805" title="false" description="false" ajax="true" field_values="l=US"],
I will add that it is the only thing that worked for me and has allowed me a beautiful drug feee life (other than the prescription) following a revolving door of prison. I got the maximum reward $2563. THEY TELL ME SORRY, WISH I HAD MORE INFORMATION TO GIVE YOU AT THIS TIME, BUT I DONT AND WE ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO REISSUE. No checks have gone out, as they said the attorneys are not yet at that crucial point as of today. Or has there been any further updates that would effect a normal payout as stated above? This medication should be no more than 5$ a film for an 8/2 , and even then thats a lot , but I still have to pay 11$ per film when not on Insurance (honestly my insurance didnt even kick in until March if this year ,so Ive paid close to 8 grand plus ! I was sick a whole month and never felt quite the same and back to myself after it allso how is suboxone any better or better alternative to the meds we originally were prescribed?its not.its far worse and most now realize it and wonder why they couldnt just work w their doc and when off the pillsor as u said quite em cold turkeyseemed like a good solution before and only now is everyone realizing how it put everyone in a position far worse.and making many life long slave to it even more so because getting off subs is so bad.they didnt solve or fix anything! I am wondering why I didnt get the Maxx. I also never got to file for claim just found out about this. I got an email saying I was sent a debit card. Anyone who used MoneyGram to send money to a scammer between Jan. 1, 2013, and Dec. 31, 2017, will receive a pre-filled claim form that enables them to recover a portion of the settlement, according to the FTC. I believe so. Send us your story with as much detail as possible to fill out our investigation. Anyone else having the same problem? You want to just throw away like a piece of garbage??? Its about Indivior and unfair/deceptive marketing practices to attempt to prevent a cheaper generic version from becoming available. I ret need the money. Happy and Healthy holidays to you and yours! However, theyre getting a lot of calls right now, so you may be in hold alittle while. Anyone who is an original individual beneficiary of the 1964 and/or 1980 Pembina Judgment Fund, a legal . Im in Oregon and got a check, STRESSING THE CHECKS & CARDS ARE ARRIVING ALL DIFFERENT DAYS Guess what never got that one either. It kept its drug prices high by unlawfully impeding generic manufacturers from competing effectively.. Im a mother to 2 very bright and talented girls! And they offer us no other alternative. The payout amount was determined by the total number of claims made and the length of time the consumer was given Suboxone film. Glad they finally get a dose of Karma for all the expensive doses Ive had to take over 5 and a half years (sorry 6 years as of July ). Our mission is protecting consumers and competition by preventing anticompetitive, deceptive, and unfair business practices through law enforcement, advocacy, and education without unduly burdening legitimate business activity. Does anyone know if the checks are clearing?? Its from a lawsuit you wont have a problem with it. I KNOW FOR A FACT I CHOSE TO RECEIVE A CHECK.NOT DEBIT CARD! And in the long run its causing more suffering or at least keeping people in same boat they were in before. Looking for legal documents or records? I am devastated. I received a prepaid card but its not letting me use it? me too, this ruined my life!!! Only if you are abusing it trying to get high. I do know some people who received the payment card. It was there that I learned there is a difference between being addicted and being dependent. To the one that made that comment you should be ashamed of yourself you dont know anyones struggle on here and addiction is no joke everyone should be proud that they are clean and sober even if your taking Subs. We work to advance government policies that protect consumers and promote competition. Opioid addiction has ruined many peoples life. A $60 million settlement has been reached between the makers of the opioid addiction medication Suboxone and the Federal Trade Commission. I thought the 36 hours I had to be off real opiates before I could begin suboxone was hellthis was 10 times worse. But Indivior prevented that. Your comment has inspired me to cut down on my subx. Anyway I am grateful to get some back , I deposited it in my bank with no issues . gform.initializeOnLoaded( function() {gformInitSpinner( 805, 'https://s40123.pcdn.co/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/images/spinner.svg' );jQuery('#gform_ajax_frame_805').on('load',function(){var contents = jQuery(this).contents().find('*').html();var is_postback = contents.indexOf('GF_AJAX_POSTBACK') >= 0;if(!is_postback){return;}var form_content = jQuery(this).contents().find('#gform_wrapper_805');var is_confirmation = jQuery(this).contents().find('#gform_confirmation_wrapper_805').length > 0;var is_redirect = contents.indexOf('gformRedirect(){') >= 0;var is_form = form_content.length > 0 && ! Im not impressed with this even tho I got the full amount. I havent relapsed once and I feel as though I have overcome the once overwhelming mountain of detox and psychological reprogramming. I THINK IT WAS STUPID TO SEND A CARD AND YOU CAN NOT GET CASH OFF OF IT JUST BUY STUFF AT CERTAIN PLACES. I got my check today 1,032.00 Thank you TCA! When I emailed them about the dates I was under the impression they had all my info for all my Rex filled. The judgment attitude of health care professionals is disgusting. Today the check is in the mail for over 50,000 people suffering from opioid addition a pandemic in its own right still ravaging our communities who were misled by these parties. And also the amounts were totally off they were only $170 and $240 when we were on it for all of the years that the settlement was four so I need to talk to somebody to correct this. These over praised and over paid drug dealers have no idea the power they hold over peoples lives. for percocet addiction, i was given suboxone, without any explaination. Funds from the Distributor and J&J settlements that are paid into the abatement fund are allocated pursuant to the 2021 legislation: