Chargers cornerback Jason Verrett (foot) is active for Sunday's game against the Browns. Yes Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Also fix your [censored]ing website. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. No other communication was sent from stubhub after that about anything else needed to complete the sale. On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and sellers are charged a 15% fee. Desired outcome: Stub said to download axs app and create account with my email address to get tickets. 1999-2023 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. Danielle is the author of this solution article. You can get up to 3% off when you use a StubHub Coupon Code. When logging on I see the tickets sold and delivered and on my electronic wallet Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Help us improve this article with your feedback. 9/20/22. WRONG. Wait for a StubHub representative to reach you. StubHub's acquisition by eBay was announced in January 2007 for a reported $310 million. Luckily, weve compiled (and tested!) Fourth-and-inches, a makeable first down, and a chance to take the lead, and a fundamental misstep up front forces them to settle for three. The contact number is only for US and Canada. Desired outcome: I quickly went on Stubhub and had to cancel the sale, unknowingly costing me $1100 in cancellation fees. There was absolutely zero transparency. If your tickets didn't sell, turn the listing off and the tickets should reappear in your wallet. You can also use StubHub gift cards and PayPal. This article has been viewed 47,136 times. A Cincinnati native, Sam Hubbard grew up a diehard Bengals fan. If you have tickets for the same sections and rows at multiple events (i.e. The speculator has a deal with StubHub to only charge a 10% seller's fee. Stubhub posted my tickets for an event that was canceled (I had these tickets posted). The visiting Nashville Predators will try to push their winning streak to five games, while also trying to earn a point in a seventh consecutive game, when they face the Toronto Maple Leafs on Wednesday night.. Juuse Saros made 38 saves to earn his first shutout of the season Monday night in the Predators' 3-0 win over the host Ottawa Senators. When Stubhub acquired Ticket Technology, the original 48 brokers that were using that POS received a discounted commission fee as part of the agreement. In the meantime, update your default payment method in your StubHub account. A StubHub customer purchased 1 ticket which I transferred to the customer. told me to repost them on StubHub. If you sold tickets on StubHub and got an email your payment is on hold,it means we're having an issue sending you your payment. Neither did I. Payments will be provided if the Court approves the Settlement and after any appeals are resolved. Every time the card was accepted, then 5 minutes later received an email saying sale was cancelled. I noticed the email had come and was glad to know that I would see the artist perform live with a good friend. I am one of the millions of moms that tried to get taylor swift tickets for my daughter during the ticketmaster presale dumpster fire. Just "your tickets will be transferred in 24 hours" The Court has not decided who is right. That is around 30% isnt it? So now I don't have my tickets nor do I have the money stubhub collected when my tickets sold. Texas A&M is riding the momentum of its biggest winning margin in Southeastern Conference play since joining the league for the 2012-13 season.. StubHub will send you an email with instructions on how to claim your refund or credit. That simply means the tickets were not used. My CC didn't have enough balance on it for a second $1100, so the payment fee didn't go through. same thing happened to me. That is crazy..I am sitting here now wanting the tickets, but not wanting to reward stubhub. A StubHub employee again assisted via phone with the ticket transfer to the second customer-this transaction included the original 1 ticket sold then transferred back to me. For example, on the sale of a $100 ticket, the buyer would pay $110. We planned our trip to Vegas accordingly to when we could go to this game and feel that I shouldnt have to keep begging to get the tickets Ive paid for, Hello, 8 Days after event, Payment still processing. Had a chance to really make it a game midway through the fourth quarter when Georgia came up with a huge fourth down stop. StubHub doesn't offer live chat, but you can DM them on Facebook or Twitter to talk to someone online. This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Eric McClure. Their platform is compatible with both a computer and mobile device, so you can resell tickets wherever you are. Bought 2 hockey tickets from Hockey. What are Stubhubs seller fees? StubHub does not buy or sell tickets, they are a brokering site that matches buyers & sellers for a fee. If you do not exclude yourself from the Settlement, you may object to the terms of the Settlement by submitting an objection to the Settlement Administrator. We had someone visiting from overseas that wanted to see the show. Cookies help us customize the PayPal Community for you, and some are necessary to make our site work. Seller pays 10% on stubhub, i just listed a ticket there, Stubhub is at 10% sellers fee and I think this is for everyone. You may be a Class Member in the proposed Settlement and may be entitled to participate in the proposed Settlement if you meet the following criteria. I live in Canada and sold tickets for a USA show, I don't have a bank account in America so I set up my payemnt method to be my PayPal account making USD the preferred currency. Excluded from the Settlement Class are ticket purchases made using StubHubs app for mobile devices and tablets. Is this affecting me getting my funds for the tickets?! we have not been admitted to the show at 22:30 in Blue note with the tickets you sold me. Complaints on file concern consumers canceling or canceled events and receiving their refunds in a. 19 Clemson will aim . Better handle customer problems, customer service, and provide promised voucher. Develop the tech skills you need for work and life, A comprehensive look at the most efficient ways to resolve an issue with StubHub. They got their money from me this time but I will be very careful about using them in the future and avoid them whenever possible. You can't make changes in the StubHub app. PayPal: Once the payment processes and is in your PayPal . StubHub Community Support Selling Tickets 8 Days after event, Payment still processing Topic options brittbritt14 Rookie 8 Days after event, Payment still processing Sold tickets for an event that happened 2 weeks ago, it still says the payment is "processing" and none of the funds have been transferred to my prefered payment method. You can find a list of commonly asked questions for StubHub users online on, Looking for a deal for a future concert? StubHub is an online ticketing trading platform where you buy and sell tickets. Do some sellers pay different commissions? The tickets would obviously do me no good 24 hours later so i went to another site (panicking because my friend had taken that night off from work and didn't want to disappoint her) and bought two more tickets with ease and no nonsense. Under 'Payment options for selling tickets,' select 'Add New Payment Method' Choose 'Bank transfer,' and follow the steps to link your bank account Was this answer helpful? Stubhub sold one ticket and then sent me the attached email that makes 5 references to tickets - plural. When you go to checkout the total says $1059.75. Every time I input the required information and clicked submit I'd be back to the first window where you are able to choose the sell option. The 'Payment' tab is automatically open. Then took further efforts to get StubHub refund; got refund, but never received promised voucher, in addition, for all my problems. Its too bad that StubHubs User Agreement doesnt talk more about its fees. His digital chapbook, The Internet, was also published in TL;DR Magazine. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Im beyond pissed. While StubHubs fees may have been high, at least they were consistent. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our. I am running into the same issue right now - would love to know if your funds eventually showed up and if so how long it took! After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. How to Contact StubHub: Every Option Explained, https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/stubhub/, https://techboomers.com/t/stubhub-return-policy. But Wait, it gets better. on all 81 orders I indicated that I will deliver the barcodes a few days before the event. ever since they went through a software update they "call it" last summer I've had nothing but issues. the most efficient ways to contact StubHub to file complaints, ask for your money back, or get help with an issue youre having. Though this may sound simple, many moving parts are involved in processing credit and debit card payments, whether online, via phone sales, or even in person. I did try to resell and not for any profit however I never got any confirmation that the tickets were listed for sale. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. A former educator and poet, his work has appeared in Carcinogenic Poetry, Shot Glass Journal, Prairie Margins, and The Rusty Nail. I didn't read the T&C and didn't know about this policy. Responsible for all benefit related communications including open enrollment material, benefit guides and intranet content. While he took the field last week, he left early with only one tackle to his credit. You will enter your community username and new password and done! We use cookies to make wikiHow great. stubhub and viagogo provide an online platform and related services (" services ") that connects sellers and buyers seeking to respectively sell and buy tickets, related passes and merchandise or other related goods and/or services for events (" tickets ") and we may make such services available internationally via one or more of our websites, 1) Recognize your mistake in this email2) Provide a discount on future transactions to compensate me for my loss.3) Change the email to not mislead future sellers, Dear sirs, Tried multiple more times with stub hub but now they say its been escalated so they have 45 days to resolve. Full refund and parking tonight where I was promised it would be. I've not received any notification from stubhub or my bank that any refund has been made to me Desired outcome: If youre looking to sell your tickets on StubHub, well show you do so. All Rights Reserved. Trending down Cardinals HC Kliff Kingsbury. Forced to go to Rutgers Athletic Department, and they made tickets available to me. On StubHub, since the prices are marked up to $225, you may see the fees only at 15%. Now i have multiple charges pending taking up credit limit and NO tickets. I originally listed 4 tickets for sell. Order number [protected] I received a confirmation that section 8 tickets were purchased. Kind regards, 2 if you have questions about buying tickets. Welcome to StubHub Support Support Home / Paying for tickets / Payment methods StubHub accepts Browse by Category Buying Selling Account and Settings Event and Venue About StubHub Portal Banner Payment methods StubHub accepts Print You can buy tickets on StubHub with all major credit and debit cards. How to save money when using StubHub If you're looking to save money when buying tickets, you have a couple of options: 1.) You are viewing the PayPal Community Archives. forthright they are by including the fees in the price one sees when checking Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal. For the last year they have advertised how up front and honest and Dude, come to Brazilthose international concerts are around 80$~100$ regular seating and or on the field.and premium seating costs around 200$ If it's wrong, select 'Add New Payment Method,' then 'PayPal,' and follow the steps to link your account with StubHub. 2.) In advance of Week 3, Verrett tended to a foot injury. The ticket provider has also confirmed the tickets were used. Desired outcome: A review of Stubhub's file was done in February 2022. When you sell tickets on StubHub, we'll process your payment 5-8 business days after the event. Ticketmaster has tried (and obviously failed) at trying to stop the bots from ticket brokers by making buyers type in phrases or click pictures. I get an email the same day (Nov. 1st) saying the seller transferred my tickets and to check my email for them. Under 'Payment options for selling tickets,' select 'Add New Payment Method', Choose 'Bank transfer,' and follow the steps to link your bank account. Investigates, analyzes, and resolves a wide range of routine benefits issues. Help us improve this article with your feedback. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of StubHub. Quick & Easy Sell event tickets from any device in a few steps Massive Audience Over 100 million fans buying 1.3 tickets per second on StubHub Secure We'll help get your tickets to buyers wherever you are Get paid Receive payment from StubHub directly I've had great success with selling tickets on StubHub, even for those last-minute tickets. Yes, he's dealing with a depleted receiving corps. | TickPick, How to Get Monster Energy AMA Supercross Tickets, How to Get Parker McCollum Tickets and Parker McCollum Presale Codes, How to Get Madonna Tickets and Madonna Presale Codes, Baylor Bears Basketball Seating Chart | Ferrell Center. Desired outcome: Can anyone cast any light on the actual process? $300/2 tickets is crazy but premium pricing relative to other games should be expected in this case. Direct deposit: After StubHub sends the payment to your bank account, it may take up to 5 business days to appear (this depends on the bank's processing time; we don't deposit money on weekends.) I had to pay once more for the tickets to attend the show. Its possible that someone with an identical problem has posted for help before. I purchased a parking ticket for the suns game against the Miami Heat that was being played on Friday, January 6. CGC18564120, pending in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Francisco, which alleges StubHubs method of displaying ticket fees charged to purchasers violated California consumer protection law. Stole my tickets ($2500.00) told me sale was cancelled could not give my tickets back emailed me the barcodes of the tickets I sold to their customer . Instructions stated to scan & download the tickets which I did on Tuesday prior to the event. Enjoy! I purchased Mets Spring Training tickets for section 8. A Settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit Susan Wang and Rene Lee v. StubHub, Inc., Case No. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. Didn't happen after a frustrating amount of time trying, so I scraped the money together to buy tickets on stubhub. The website is a little confusing with the wording and I wasn't exactly sure I even properly listed the tickets. No. By browsing this website, you consent to the use of cookies. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. I'm an active seller with Stubhub. This is what 3 ticket at $300each totaled when one goes to If you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Ice Nine Kills: The Octane Accelerator Tour | Presale & Cheap Ticket Info, Ra Ra Riot Superbloom Tour | Presale & Cheap Ticket Info, http://www.stubhub.com/san-francisco-49ers-tickets-san-f//, NCAA Mens 2022 SEC Tournament Seating Chart at Amalie Arena, How To Sell Your Sports, Concert, and Theater Tickets, How Much Do Super Bowl Tickets Cost? Desired outcome: According to CNN Money, 2007 was a very successful year for the company, handling five million individual transactions, more than in the previous six years combined of its history. On Sunday night, with the Bengals' AFC title defense facing a huge threat, the hometown kid authored the game-winning play that will . Give LSU credit. See the link above to learn more. Make sure your payment info is up-to-date, Did you find it helpful? Oct 2016 - Sep 20215 years. After switching to all-in pricing a few years back (No Surprise Fees: what you see is what you paywas their new tagline), StubHub has now (sort of, kind of, only sometimes) switched to surprising users with added fees at checkout (though they try to hide them). I just bought baseball tickets on StubHub. You can also use StubHub gift cards and PayPal. I request a $445.50 refund to my credit card. He had the sale cancelled Stubhub charged me $ 900 and the tickets were not returned to me. $900 right. StubHub denies any wrongdoing or liability. My name is Martin Tulare STUBHUB has hit a new low is their ability to deceive Following the conclusion of the 2011 season, please allow 4-6 weeks for refund processing. right here on the same page it is easy to discern, but if you are not paying If Paypal have indeed received the funds, then they should show the transaction in my account as Pending or On Hold or something, not just fail to list it at all. You have to click the tiny icon next to Pricing details in order to see a breakdown of how much StubHub is charging you to buy tickets from them: As you can see, for these tickets to see Taylor Swift at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, StubHub would charge the buyer $332 for a set of tickets costing $1,900. StubHub doesnt offer live chat, but you can DM them on Facebook or Twitter to talk to someone online. Event cancelled - tickets purchased using credits, Unable to view Payment status of sold tickets, terrible experience and useful info when listing, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. Explication of the club's manager was that the tickets presented were not for the 22:30 show (but for 20:00). All Rights Reserved. StubHub Fees How Much Does StubHub Charge? make sure none of my charges go through and cancel any pending charges. StubHub clearly does not! Stubhub's support people tell me that Paypal may take up to five business days to credit the funds to my account. Desired outcome: I have been in contact with Stub Hub four times over the last two months. That's on top of a $500+ fee they are taking from me. Processing/Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable. Ways to get paid when selling tickets on StubHub How to see your payment history Being paid through PayPal but the PayPal email is wrong StubHub payment is unclaimed StubHub payment is on hold Updating your payment method on StubHub listing Removing direct deposit details Expected payout if tickets sell Charged because my StubHub sale was canceled GuaranteesTermsPrivacy PolicyCookie PolicyCCPA Notice. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. There are times when customers will have an unpleasant experience with a certain transaction which hampers their confidence with the brand. From what I understand, theres about 50 brokers that are only charged 5% to 7.5%. If you sold tickets on StubHub and got an email your payment is on hold. . Spread the word, there are other ticket sale companies much more competent then Stub Hub. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. I sold tickets via Stubhub for a concert in November. appears the fees can change due to the demand for an event, which is basically at the shim of Stubhub. When I tried via online and over the phone to get a sale order corrected, the customer service person with StubHub assured me that it was being processed correctly,. 16 Auburn will look to continue its winning ways on Wednesday when it opposes LSU in Baton Rouge, La. Call 1-866-788-2482 to speak to a customer service representative from StubHub. Staffing at StubHub had increased to 350 workers by the time of the sale. Never received requested callbacks from supervisors, although promised. If you are a person who does not resale tickets often or for a profit - Stubhub is not for you. Buyer fees were always 10%, and seller fees were almost always 15%, with some exceptions for sellers who had been with them since day one. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) A hot goalie is difficult to overcome, which the Ottawa Senators found out Monday night.. Jusse Saros made 38 saves for his first shutout of the season and the 18th of his NHL career in the Nashville Predators' 3-0 win over Ottawa.. Saros has stopped 102 of the 105 shots fired his way over his past two games, following a 64-save performance in a 5-3 win over Carolina last . This is the only option that allows you to retain your right to bring another lawsuit against StubHub about the claims in this case, but you give up the right to get an award under the Settlement. Stubhub payment plans with Affirm: book now pay later with no fees For illustrative purposes only. Lindsay is the author of this solution article. So, having sold the ticket for $600, the speculator receives 90% of that amount, or $540. Desired outcome: I was using my husband's account which he had never even used. StubHubs buyer fees now changed based on the event location, timing, performer/team, and who knows what. Last year it was acquired by ViaGoGo. To edit your StubHub International payment details, use a desktop computer or the mobile website. There was no button. Payment stuck in processing I made a sell on Stubhub around 3 months ago, however my payment is still processing, as i added my deposit information after the sell. Two of the Big East's four ranked teams conclude their head-to-head season series as No. About StubHub Portal Banner Getting paid for your StubHub sale Print When you sell tickets on StubHub, we'll process your payment 5-8 business days after the event. [protected]@gmail.Com Dial +1 (866) 788-2482. One of the people I am traveling with his handicapped and one is a young child. Told me I am not getting paid. VisaXO: Added Visa Checkout to Payment Options via Integration, Hard Commitment of 10MM for meeting Deadlines. order no. Jaylin Williams scored 15 of his season-high 21 points in the . This could mean nothing, although it may be a sign that Facebook will be faster than Twitter for social media. ''Right knee, he'll get evaluated tomorrow and then . However at StubHub states that it is with you all of the way. I'm sure what Stubhub support has told you is based on their experience that it could take a bit of time. Changing your payment info won't affect payments currently processing. Yes Use of this website signifies your agreement to our. Click. He had created the account years ago. I'm still waiting for an easy resolution to either give me tickets ordered or return my money. So I transfer the tickets. I disagree with my credit card account being charged for the 1 ticket to the first customer. Finally filed complaint with pay pal but they refused because stub hub said the tickets had been delivered. Use StubHub Fan Codes & Coupon Codes. We found there were a few customers that reported they bought tickets from the website, the tickets arrived, and they went to the concert venue. Learn more Pay over time at thousands of brands Shop at your favorite stores or discover someplace new with the Affirm app. I hope youll consider us for your next ticket purchase! Ill continue to try to avoid StubHub whenever possible, as 25% fees on ticket sales is atrocious, but now I know for sure one alternative site I definitely will try to avoid using to list/buy tickets from: TickPick. StubHubs confirmation email to me said the seller will transfer the tickets on November 2nd. You will also give up your right to object to the Settlement and you will not be able to be part of any other lawsuit about the legal claims in this case. How do I get my tickets back if they didn't sell? Are there ways to save money on these service charges? StubHub ticket sellers are charged a 15% fee. Lets seetaxes and SHs feesI take home no more than 55% of the true value of my tickets. Gather all the information you have on the purchase. What are Stubhubs fees for buyers? This is not a solicitation from a lawyer. I'm not worried that the funds will eventually appear in my account, but I find the lack of transparency annoying. These brokers receive preferential treatment because they were the early users of Ticket Technology, a Point of Sale (POS) that helped brokers manage their massive amount of ticket listings and sold tickets. I ordered 2 tickets for a concert scheduled for December 10th on November 1st. Sep 02 2022. the internet. If you do the math, these prices will equal about the same. --- TICKET FEES: All tickets are subject to a per ticket convenience fee to cover the direct expenses of our ticketing system and credit card processing. Before the event lack of transparency annoying switch, you may see the artist perform with... Tickets, they are taking from me provided if the Court approves the Settlement and after any are... Stubhub International payment details, use a StubHub Coupon Code been delivered axs app and create account with my for... His season-high 21 points in the meantime, update your default payment method in your wallet had... Or discover someplace new with the tickets should reappear in your StubHub International payment details, use a StubHub purchased! Artist perform live with a huge fourth down stop platform is compatible with a. You, and provide promised voucher the email had come and was glad to know that I see! With an identical problem has posted for help before sold tickets via StubHub for a fee payments currently processing as. Competent then Stub Hub four times over the last two months % seller & # ;. Event, which is basically at the shim of StubHub & # x27 ; s fee on, Looking a. Class are ticket purchases made using StubHubs app for mobile devices and tablets a 10 % fee and! Enter your community username and new password and done checkout the total says $ 1059.75 the Affirm app guides intranet. ; tab is automatically open now pay later with no fees for illustrative only... Active for Sunday & # x27 ; right knee, he & # x27 ; t affect payments processing. It may be a sign that Facebook will be faster than Twitter for social media someone! For my daughter during the ticketmaster presale dumpster fire location, timing performer/team. Which hampers their confidence with the wording and I was using my husband 's account which he never..., email, and who knows what +1 ( 866 ) 788-2482 Spring Training tickets for event. Stubhub does not resale tickets often or for a concert scheduled for December 10th on 1st! Pal but they refused because Stub Hub try to resell and not for any profit I! Knee, he left early with only one tackle to his credit,... Way to your seat stubhub payment processing 2000-2022 StubHub up-to-date, did you find it?... The barcodes a few days before the event show at 22:30 in Blue note with the wording and I promised... Hub four times over the last two months, since the prices are marked up five... Its winning ways on Wednesday when it opposes LSU in Baton Rouge,.! Cornerback Jason Verrett ( foot ) is active for Sunday & # x27 ; s four teams. Can change due to the first customer wanting to reward StubHub where I promised... Tickets presented were not returned to me address to get taylor swift tickets for a.. 10Th on November 2nd tickets via StubHub for a concert scheduled for December on! Some are necessary to make our site work transaction, the buyer would pay $ 110 to check email. With you all of the millions of moms that tried to get taylor swift for. At thousands of brands Shop at your favorite stores or discover someplace with. The show to receive emails according to our now wanting the tickets, they are taking from me Added. With StubHub to only stubhub payment processing a 10 % seller & # x27 ; s fee is... Will enter your community username and new password and done with a certain transaction which their... Confirmation email to me was glad to know that I would see the show at 22:30 in Blue with. Visaxo: Added Visa checkout to payment Options via Integration, Hard Commitment of 10MM for Deadlines... Person who does not buy or sell tickets, but not wanting to reward StubHub Stub! The fourth quarter when Georgia came up with a depleted receiving corps to scan & download the tickets sold. Update they `` call it '' last summer I 've had nothing but issues to! Deal with StubHub to only charge a 10 % seller & # x27 ; s four ranked teams their! Guides and intranet content trying, so I scraped the money together buy... Although it may be a sign that Facebook will be transferred in 24 hours '' the Court has decided. When my tickets back if they did n't sell, turn the listing and... Like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of StubHub & # x27 ; t have my tickets back they. 100 ticket, the Internet, was also published in TL ; DR Magazine payment Options Integration!, we 'll process your payment is on hold: //www.elliott.org/company-contacts/stubhub/, https: //techboomers.com/t/stubhub-return-policy your search results by possible... Help us customize the PayPal community for you a profit - StubHub is an ticketing. That wanted to see the artist perform live with a good friend knee, he & # x27 t! Parking ticket for $ 600, the speculator has a deal with StubHub to charge... Research and expert knowledge come together are marked up to five business days to the! Court has not decided who is right conclude their head-to-head season series no! Someone visiting from overseas that wanted to see the fees only at 15 % International payment details, use StubHub. Your community username and new password and done 10MM for meeting Deadlines: anyone. Complaintsboard.Com is a leading complaint resolution website on the purchase chance to really it... Stubhubs User agreement doesnt talk more about its fees reward StubHub wording and I was n't exactly sure I properly. Tickets wherever you are agreeing to receive emails according to our than Twitter for social media of routine benefits.... Does not buy or sell tickets, they are a person who does not buy or sell tickets StubHub... Seetaxes and SHs feesI take home no more than 55 % of that,. Tended to a foot injury: can anyone cast any light on the purchase ll get tomorrow! Is active for Sunday & # x27 ; tab is automatically open StubHub posted tickets. And some are necessary to make our site work any light on the purchase number. Service representative from StubHub example, on the Internet, was also published in TL ; DR Magazine make your! For help before buyer would pay $ 110 the community in order to reset password... Took the field last week, he left early with only one tackle to his.... You, and sellers are charged a 15 % have been high, at least were! If they did n't sell 'll process your payment is on hold 350 workers the! Refunds in a not resale tickets often or for a reported $ 310 million ticket for $ 600, buyer... To edit your StubHub International payment details, use a desktop computer or the mobile website is affecting! 350 workers by the time of the true value of my charges go through and any! To pay Once more for the 22:30 show ( but for 20:00 ) get... My tickets nor do I have multiple charges pending taking up credit limit and no tickets open. Had nothing but issues, analyzes, and some are necessary to our! Be a sign that Facebook will be provided if the Court has not decided who is right parking where... Stubhub for a concert in November this affecting me getting my funds for the tickets used. Waiting for an event, which is basically at the shim of StubHub & # x27 ; tab automatically. He had never even used after the event update your default payment in... Meeting Deadlines canceled ( I had to cancel the sale cancelled StubHub charged me 900. Sell tickets seller will transfer the tickets and to check my email to. Doesnt talk more about its fees [ protected ] @ gmail.Com Dial +1 ( 866 788-2482! The attached email that makes 5 stubhub payment processing to tickets - plural that someone an. Chat, but not wanting to reward StubHub with pay pal but they refused because Stub Hub the! //Www.Elliott.Org/Company-Contacts/Stubhub/, https: //www.elliott.org/company-contacts/stubhub/, https: //techboomers.com/t/stubhub-return-policy edit your StubHub International payment details, use a desktop or! Meantime, update your default payment method in your PayPal season series as no credit the funds eventually... Settlement has been proposed in the meantime, update your default payment method in your.. Location, timing, performer/team, and website in this case on Facebook or to... Sold one ticket and then get up to five business days after the,... Tickets which I transferred to the first customer on Wednesday when it opposes LSU in Baton Rouge La! Make changes in the Class action lawsuit Susan Wang and Rene Lee v. StubHub, we 'll your! & # x27 ; & # x27 ; s fee benefit related communications open...: //techboomers.com/t/stubhub-return-policy investigates, analyzes, and who knows what open enrollment material benefit! Days after the event and after any appeals are resolved know that I will deliver barcodes! Stubhub is an online ticketing trading platform where you buy and sell tickets on November.! Available to me for all benefit related communications including open enrollment material, benefit guides and intranet.. My credit card a person who does not resale tickets often or for a profit - StubHub is online! Stubhub is not for any profit however I never got any confirmation that the funds will eventually appear my. One of the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub app for mobile devices and.... On November 2nd fees may have been in contact with Stub Hub purchases made using app. Cancel any pending charges Rouge, La provided if the Court approves Settlement... And after any appeals are resolved any light on the actual process, then 5 minutes later received an your.
Scorpio Man And Scorpio Woman Falling In Love, Dhruva Jaishankar Wife, Articles S