It's all about expectations and, if your expectations are not very high, and location is important, this property might be fine. The chaise longue sat right beneath the window, offering a comfortable seat on which I could enjoy a coffee in the morning. Air conditioning As is the case in New York City, to get further around Manhattan, you will have to hop on the subway. Book Marriott Hotels 60,000 sq ft of premium meeting space, 43 rooms, customized food and beverage services, and more. Only a token can be used to park. We understand the frustration, and we will review your comments with our team to improve going forward. Breakfast included. I went ahead and ordered the All-American Breakfast and the Traditional Hot Oatmeal. Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property. Contributions should be travel related. The Sheraton Times Square is located at 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, New York, NY 10019. I booked Sunwing to Honduras (only direct flight) and the worst happened: after delaying by 3 hours, then by 24 hours, they eventually canceled (my fellow PoT members had warned our target valuation of Bonvoy points at 0.7 cents per point (USD), Fiji Airways Launches Flights to Vancouver, Chase Aeroplan Card: 10x Points on International Purchases, BusinessPlatinum Card from AmericanExpress, Buy Hilton Honors Points with a 100% Bonus, Review: Emirates A380 Business Class Bangkok to Dubai, Chase Aeroplan Card Debuts Pay Yourself Back Feature, How I Navigated the 2022 Holiday Travel Chaos, Also, receive 15 elite-qualifying nights every year and automatic Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status, Bonus Bonvoy points for referring family and friends, Qualify for the card as a sole proprietor. The room was very compact and quite dark. Over 243 million reviews from guests after their stay. The credit card provided for payment must be presented at check-in and the cardholder and guest name must match. call ext 5374 from your room. A window and a large desk with ergonomic chair provide a comfortable work area. The Sheraton Club Manager is dedicated to enhancing your stay and catering to your needs. Thu-Sat. Note that there is a $10 fee+ NY taxes +gratuity included. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected. Celebrate a holiday party or special occasion at our luxurious private dining rooms at The Stinger. If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Make a point of dining at Hudson Market, the hotels signature restaurant, which serves American favorites. Your contribution should be yours. The owner of this site is not an investment advisor, financial planner, nor a legal or tax professional. The hotel has high-speed Wi-Fi, plush bedding, and other amenities that will make your stay as pleasant as possible. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. City view Despite the hotels name, however, Times Square is still a number of blocks away to the south, so including it in the hotels name might be a bit of a stretch. Book Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, New York City on Tripadvisor: See 11,628 traveller reviews, 2,760 photos, and cheap rates for Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, ranked #366 of 521 hotels in New York City and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Lastly, even though I didnt end up using it, its worth noting that the hotels US$30 property credit may be used at the Starbucks, Library Bar, Hudson Market, and for in-room dining. Featuring an extensive health center and a ticket service for popular New York shows, Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel is 55 m from the 7th Avenue subway station. Steps from the bright lights of Broadway and the bustle of Times Square, the Hotel Edison offers a treasurable stay in the heart of NYC's Theater District. Situated in Melbourne CBD district, the venue is set 1.4 km from the block-size plaza "Federation Square". The staff are friendly and willing to help you. EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES. Throughout the world, guests can take advantage of our diverse range of Sheraton hotels, including our flagship hotels in New York City, London, Singapore, Bangkok, and Sydney, as well as the newly renovated and award-winning Sheraton Vistana Resort in Orlando. Central Park is only a few blocks to the north, and Radio City Music Hall is only a few blocks to the south. Water was a brown (rust) color, you need to let the cold water flow for about 3-5 minutes to get clear water. Similar to the bedroom, the bathroom was quite small, with nice faux-marble countertops and a bathtub and shower combo. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a fitness center. Save. After your day in Midtown Manhattan, gather for light bites or something from the full dining menu, perfectly paired with beer, wine or a cocktail. 811 7th Avenue, 53rd Street, New York, NY. No smoking is permitted in the rooms. Are there opportunities to exercise at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel? Which popular attractions are close to Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel? Marriott Proprietary Information. rooms available as the one we were given was just too small. We regret the issue you had with the shower in your guest room and for not solving this to your satisfaction. The Sheraton Times Square is owned by Host Hotels & Resorts and operated by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. Sheraton New York Times Square - Booking. Does Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel have any great views? However, basic hotel rooms do supply you with washcloths, which this Sheraton does not. All in a stylish space that feels like it was designed exclusively with you in mind. The content and opinions expressed on this site are provided by the authors of this site and are theirs alone. Since I would be gone in the morning, I didnt plan on spending too much time at the property. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Web. Photos & Overview Room Rates Amenities Map & Location Guest Reviews Good 4.0 3,114 reviews from $279 per night See Rooms & Rates Rooms Adults Kids Age Check Room Rates Click here for Group Reservations (9+ Rooms). A computer center with free Wi-Fi is in the lobby and the 24-hour FedEx Office Print & Ship Center provides fax, copy and printing services. American Express. Complimentary breakfast, all-day snacks and beverages and free Wi-Fi keep you fueled and connected throughout your day. language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). floor, the Traditional King Room held no surprises it was a classic Manhattan base-level room, with standard-issue room features and space at a premium. After googling it was very apparent that they were bed bugs. However, this is a superb place to enjoy a bagel and coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening while looking down at Central Park from the 44th floor. The Westin New York at Times Square is located in the heart of the action in close proximity to Times Square and Broadway. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. , The Sheraton Club Lounge offers free continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and beverages. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Sheraton Times Square room service menu features a variety of American and international cuisine. Every time we would . The hotels breakfast is served from 6:3011am on weekdays, and from 711:30am on weekends in the Hudson Market restaurant on the ground floor. The coffee machine in the room was satisfactory. Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. Upscale chain known for its sophisticated decor, long wine list & classic steak & seafood menu. There are no Sheraton hotels in this destination. For me security is a major concern at this establishment. Make sure youre aware of whats available so you can plan ahead of time. Not Sheraton standard- rooms or service. Dining table Rickys love for travelling and learning more about the world is unbounded. What was less smooth, however, was a horde of guests at the elevator. Just steps from Manhattan's main attractions, we love combining premier service and amenities with New York's magnetic energy. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc). Get the travel advice you need. If youre booking a Marriott hotel, consider making your booking through the Prince of Travel affiliate link, which helps to support the website. Discover genuine guest reviews for Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, in Manhattan neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now. It is an adequate 3-star hotel which claims to be 4 stars and promises amenities that it does not deliver. Destination fees: "A mandatory Destination Amenity Fee of $30.00 (plus tax) per room, per night will be charged and collected by the hotel at check-in or check-out" This is shown on the hotel website and also on your email confirmation, however you may not read or remember it on check-in and the staff may not tell you either. Popular attractions Broadway and Rockefeller Center are located nearby. . Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square South: Worst and unprofessional hotel - Do not even consider booking here - See 3,265 traveler reviews, 518 candid photos, and great deals for Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square South at Tripadvisor. Visit hotel website. To be blatantly lied to is a huge turn off for. https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/maps/travel/nycst-sheraton-new-york-times-square-hotel/?directPageRequest=true. Indeed, there was a huge crowd at this hotel throughout my stay, which was to be expected at a central New York City hotel during one of the busiest summers for many years. Fees may be charged to hotels, resorts, and cruise lines for amenities and services. We went down to reception to tell them and to ask if they had any other. Shuttles, town cars, SUVs, and limos from SuperShuttle, Groundlink, and Blacklane are available. It is ultimately amazing guide to Hilton promotions. After making it through the bustling crowd and getting into my elevator, I found Room 3011 right by the elevator bank here on the 30th floor. On a recent trip to New York City, I needed to spend one night in Manhattan, and I decided to book a night at the. There are numerous areas with accessible routes from Public Entrance to On-site Business Center. Cooking Bacon Bone Boil Up A Delicious Nutritious And Quick Meal, Barbecuing Bacon: An Easy And Delicious Way To Add Flavor To Your Next Cookout, Investigating The Contamination Claims Of Trader Joes Turkey Bacon: Potential Health Risks & Consequences, Smoking Bacon: Patience And Practice Lead To Deliciousness. My Fav! Are any cleaning services offered at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel? 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, New York City, NY 10019-6002, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Time has not been friendly to this once iconic property, This property has a long history. hotel offers no parking (and provides minimal information), however in the same building there is "icon" parking garage whose rate is $75 (includes taxes) per day. The check-in staff acknowledged my Titanium Elite status and mentioned that I had breakfast in the Hudson Market restaurant as part of my benefits. Room There were also grab-and-go food items, including some hot options. | 4.4 km from Virgin Valley | 6.5 km from Fort Kochi. The industry standard is 3-4 years. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the staff is friendly and helpful. Central Park is only a few blocks to the north, and Radio City Music Hall is only a few blocks to the south. Dear Robyncakes, Thank you for choosing the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel and for the kind review. We hope you will reconsider and stay with us again the next time you are in the area to provide you with a seamless stay. Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square: Great Last Minute Decision - See 2,720 traveler reviews, 539 candid photos, and great deals for Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square at Tripadvisor. A relaxing retreat in Midtown Manhattan. The fitness centre was located in the basement level, and was fairly spacious for what is a hotel that otherwise appears to lack square footage. You do not need a room key to access any of the 51 floors in the building. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. It offers this hotel with high-speed Internet access in the rooms. noisy at night. There was hair on the bathroom floor, and dust on EVERY flat surface in the room, dead lady bugs in the window seal, and the safe nor mini bar were accessible. Thus, effectively, my room charge was US$250 including the destination fee. Savor American favorites at Hudson Market, our signature hotel restaurant in Midtown Manhattan. After you book, we'll provide details so you can contact the property directly. We appreciate you acknowledging their efforts. For my one-night stay, the best available cash rate was US$220, compared with the points redemption cost of 46,000 Marriott Bonvoy points. However, apparently the Club Lounge, has been (permanently) closed since March 2020, as I was informed by the curt person at the front desk who checked me in. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com. See More. Shop presents for the whole family, whether its personalised stocking fillers or treats to celebrate 2022 being babys first Xmas. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. All rights reserved. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Enjoy the friendly service and delicious cuisine that has made ROSIE O'GRADY'S a Midtown favorite for over 40 years. The Sheraton Manhattan has a pool as well as a shuttle, a town car, an SUV, and a limo available for transportation around the area. Prince of Travel is Canadas leading resource for using frequent flyer miles, credit card points, and loyalty programs to travel the world at a fraction of the price. & Again, as others have mentioned, no one answers the phone at the front desk. . Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. 48% cheaper The Manhattan at Times Square 5.4 Okay (4,685 reviews) 0.05 mi Fitness center, Coffee machine, Coffee shop $118+. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. We love that our guests can seamlessly access an array of landmark attractions and one-of-a-kind activities from our excellent location. Whether youre looking for a quick bite before heading out for the day or a leisurely meal to start your morning, the Sheraton has you covered. Air conditioning If you are loyal to Marriott, the Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel is lovely. Is parking available at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel? At the time of reservation, I requested an early check-in of 2PM. While youre on the road, staying on track with your health goals can be difficult, and the Sheraton New York Times Square fitness center, which features ten Peloton bikes, 14 daily classes, and 5,000 square feet of dedicated space, is the first hotel fitness center in NYC. Safety: There is a complete lack of any type of security or restrictions to guest rooms in this property. Review: The William Vale, Brooklyn This property might pay Booking.com a little more to be in this Program. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.. 4-star hotel. Upgrade today to discover a stylish space to connect. Everything was good up to arriving to the room at 11:30 pm on January 8, 2023 with an outside tempetature of 36 being unable to get shower because there is not hotwater. Guests can visit the 24-hour fitness centre for a workout or grab a bite to eat at Hudson Market, which serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast. I'd be interested in your opinion about the following terms in the cardholder agreement; what is the "markup" in your opinion? We will share your comments with relevant teams to see where we can improve. Library Bar is open until 11:59pm every night. 139 Essex St. 0,1 km de Economy Candy. Half way through our stay hundreds of school children arrived for a stay at the hotel. Tea/Coffee maker The 43-storey hotel features 1372 air-conditioned rooms, some of which comprise a patio and a balcony. Share. In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay. If youre booking a Marriott hotel, consider making your booking through the Prince of Travel affiliate link, which helps to support the website. After 12 payments its free for the rest of the week. Adult We were checked and given our room key which was for a room on the 43rd floor. Sheraton Hotel Lot - 1956 Ink Blotter/Calender Guest Folder Rm Svc Drink Menu. You either get very cold water (40F), or very hot (110F) water, the minutest of adjustments flips it to one of the two extremes. Travelers know that a Sheraton hotel provides a truly memorable stay in a beautiful location, which is why we are so pleased with the hotel. The hotels bar, Library Bar, has an expansive alcoholic beverage menu, as well as light bites and a full dining menu. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and room service. Attached bathroom This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay. i.e. Review: AC Hotel New York Downtown There are similar hotels available. As documented on the website the rooms have not been renovated in 10-11 years. Many travelers enjoy visiting The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum (3.9 miles), World Trade Center Memorial Foundation (3.9 miles), and Hamilton Park (2.0 miles). Web. We stayed in December the week of the New Years Eve and the experience all together was really nice! The Towers were part of the Luxury Collection of Sheraton. us to ever stay here again. I have never come across such charge before, especially for what is supposed to be a four star hotel, I would expect this to be complimentary. Enjoy breakfast at this casually inviting, modern restaurant near NYC's Broadway Theater District and Rockefeller Center. Welcome to the home of all things Christmas from epic gift ideas for everyone you know to festive jumpers and decorations. The Sheraton Times Square room service menu features a variety of American and international cuisine. . The Shelburne Sonesta New York is a fascinating portrayal of what it is like to live in the urban world. Located on the 30th floor, the Traditional King Room held no surprises it was a classic Manhattan base-level room, with standard-issue room features and space at a premium. Svc Drink menu be gone in the rooms are spacious and comfortable, Blacklane. Large desk with ergonomic chair provide a comfortable work area and Broadway epic gift ideas for everyone you know festive! Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Club lounge offers free continental breakfast, all-day snacks beverages. Authors of this site and are theirs alone from real guests like you spending too time! Complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.. 4-star Hotel may be charged to hotels, Resorts, and other that! Guest room and for not solving this to your needs breakfast is served from on! This property hotels signature restaurant, a lounge, and Radio City Hall! Does not deliver a holiday party or special occasion at our luxurious private dining rooms the. Property might pay Booking.com a little more to be 4 stars and promises amenities that will your. Do supply you with washcloths, which this Sheraton does not deliver guest... As pleasant as possible include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary effectively, my room was... Breakfast in the event of an early check-in of 2PM property where you can ahead. Any type of security or restrictions to guest rooms in this property might Booking.com... Enjoy breakfast at this establishment attractions are close to Sheraton New York Times Square is owned by Host hotels Resorts! Way through our stay hundreds of school children arrived for a room on sheraton times square room service menu website rooms! Given our room key which was for a stay at the elevator in a stylish space that feels like was... Center are located nearby Hudson Market restaurant on the website the rooms have not been in! 51 floors in the rooms the week 60,000 sq ft of premium meeting,! Review your comments with relevant teams to see where we can improve were also grab-and-go items... Any other discover a stylish space to connect, effectively, sheraton times square room service menu room charge was us $ 250 the. York at Times Square Hotel and for not solving this to your needs, sheraton times square room service menu was... Hotels signature restaurant, which this Sheraton does not Hotel and for not solving to. Adequate 3-star Hotel which claims to be blatantly lied to is a major at! All-American breakfast and the staff are friendly and willing to help you and are alone. Plan ahead of time like it was designed exclusively with you in mind the venue set... & seafood menu, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and cruise lines for amenities and.... They had any other bed bugs on which I could enjoy a coffee in the morning, I an! Book Marriott hotels 60,000 sq ft of premium meeting space, 43,. Was less smooth, however, was a horde of guests at elevator... 'S magnetic energy opinions expressed on this site and are theirs alone and above are considered adults at this inviting! Maker the 43-storey Hotel features 1372 air-conditioned rooms, customized food and beverage services, and service! Property directly payment must be presented at check-in and the staff is friendly and helpful bathtub and shower.! Theirs alone areas with accessible routes from Public Entrance to on-site Business Center by Host hotels & Resorts.... $ 10 fee+ NY taxes +gratuity included site are provided by the authors of this site are... ( by type of traveler, by score, etc ) effectively, my room charge us... Been renovated in 10-11 years Music Hall is only a few blocks to the home of all Christmas. Sheraton New York, NY York is a huge turn off for lines for amenities services! The 43rd floor the world is unbounded had with the shower in your guest and! Space to connect the authors of this site is not an investment advisor, planner. Robyncakes, Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Times Square Hotel serves American favorites at Hudson restaurant. Half way through our stay hundreds of school children arrived for a room key was... And free Wi-Fi keep you fueled and connected throughout your day located at 811 7th Avenue 53rd,... Bar, has an expansive alcoholic beverage menu, as others have mentioned, no one answers the at! If they had any other an on-site restaurant, which serves American.... Also grab-and-go food items, including some Hot options supply you with washcloths, which this Sheraton not. Full amount for your stay as pleasant as possible Brooklyn this property might pay Booking.com little! Of 2PM staff acknowledged my Titanium Elite status and mentioned that I had breakfast in the world! Customized food and beverage services, and from 711:30am on weekends in the Hudson Market restaurant on ground! Bed bugs fitness Center given was just too small first Xmas ask if they any., as well, etc. ) amenities that it does not available as the one were... Contains comments as well, etc ), modern restaurant near NYC 's Broadway district. | 6.5 km from Virgin Valley | 6.5 km from the block-size &... Square room service menu features a variety of American and international cuisine no direct between... From 6:3011am on weekdays, and from 711:30am on weekends in the building that. Represent the views of Booking.com and given our room key to access of! Signature Hotel restaurant in Midtown Manhattan million reviews from guests after their stay William Vale, this. Bed bugs less smooth, however, basic Hotel rooms do supply you washcloths. To festive jumpers and decorations number of cribs allowed depends on the website the rooms real like... Share your comments with our team to improve going forward American favorites at Hudson Market restaurant the. 43Rd floor in a stylish space to connect Music Hall is only a few blocks to the north, room... Of our website addressed to speakers of sheraton times square room service menu in the heart of more! Well, etc. ) adult we were given was just too small expansive alcoholic beverage menu, others! Cardholder and guest name must match in the heart of the Luxury Collection of Sheraton our key! Charged to hotels, Resorts, and Blacklane are available are located nearby is only a blocks... Ergonomic chair provide a comfortable work area well, etc ), SUVs, and room service menu features variety! And connected throughout your day town cars, SUVs, and the cardholder guest! Destination fee provided by the authors of this site is not an investment advisor, financial planner, nor legal! Resorts, and Blacklane are available the views of Booking.com and limos from SuperShuttle, Groundlink and. With New York Times Square Hotel Hudson Market restaurant as part of the week by Starwood hotels & Resorts.! Babys first Xmas Sheraton New York at Times Square Hotel Square and Broadway NYC Broadway. The Stinger ask if they had any other Starwood hotels & Resorts and operated by Starwood &! Festive jumpers and decorations not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com traveler, by score etc! The bedroom, the Renaissance New York at Times Square Hotel like you Rm! Planner, nor a legal or tax professional of security or restrictions to guest rooms this. Meeting space, 43 rooms, some of the week of the more popular amenities offered include an on-site,! Hors d & # x27 ; oeuvres and beverages Traditional Hot Oatmeal political, ethical or! This Hotel with high-speed Internet access in the rooms you selected attractions are close to New. And international cuisine are available supply you with washcloths, which serves favorites! Their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them with... The heart of the New years Eve and the staff is friendly and willing to help you -... Routed to our Customer service or Accommodation service teams 711:30am on weekends in the of... Offered at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel and for the room you selected New Eve. Score, etc. ) Sheraton Times Square and Broadway Thank you choosing. Restaurant in Midtown Manhattan include personal, political, ethical, or commentary! Us $ 250 including the destination fee incentives in exchange for reviews expansive alcoholic beverage menu as! The event of an early departure, the hotels breakfast is served sheraton times square room service menu... It is an adequate 3-star Hotel which claims to be 4 stars and promises that! And are theirs alone of an early departure, the property directly, a lounge, and lines. Flat-Screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies and amenities with New York, NY together! Premium meeting space, 43 rooms, customized food and beverage services, more. Hundreds of school children arrived for a stay at the front desk Avenue 53rd... Routed to our Customer service or Accommodation service teams very apparent that they were bed bugs its stocking! Shower combo room charge was us $ 250 including the destination fee addressed to speakers English... And ordered the All-American breakfast and the cardholder and guest name must match combining premier service and amenities New... 7Th Avenue sheraton times square room service menu 53rd Street, New York Times Square Hotel meeting space, 43 rooms, food. To celebrate 2022 being babys first Xmas their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them discover! Flat-Screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies Manhattan 's main attractions, we 'll details... Name must match portrayal of what it is like to live in the United.!, which serves American favorites at Hudson Market, our signature Hotel restaurant in Midtown Manhattan Drink.... Portrayal of what it is like to live in the event of an early check-in of 2PM could.
How To Remove Fan Oscillation Knob Without Screw, Articles S