Vancouver Bridal suite, catering / bar, liability insurance, Incredible, Amazing, Showstopping, Spectacular, Never the same. I thought that was so special. Shaughnessy Restaurant Wedding Cost Shaughnessy Restaurant offers very straightforward pricing. your own Pins on Pinterest < > slide 2 of 5 Booking Request Please enter your contact information and event details below. Christine & Peter were married this past Saturday, September 22nd. I have done weddings at the Shaughnessy Restaurant numerous time, they never disappoint!Amazing staff on site, great communication during the whole planning process, delicious food and also the beautiful venue!I strongly recommend this venue to anyone who would like to have their events! Storm Crow Alehouse. Skylights, white gravels on the walls, and potted plants give the feeling of the lush Botanical Garden indoors. Pub Burger. Gorgeous. The day of experience was magical - the backdrop of VanDusen gardens, beauty of the venue and the exceptional service of the staff really was the cherry on top of an incredible day. 10 reviews of Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club "Went here with a group of friends whose parents are members. A not-so-hidden gem of the city, Shaughnessy boasts great food, personable service and a warm ambiance. I capture joyful wedding and portrait photos that feel like youthrough easy, natural posing. Apr 5, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. Website. shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost. Pinterest. Venue: Shaughnessy Restaurant Dress: Truvelle Bridemaids Dresses: Park & Fifth Co Officiant: Young Hip and Married Hair and Makeup: Denise Elliott Headpiece: Oliva the Wolf Florist: Celsia Floral Cake: A. Elizabeth Cakes Ceremony Music: Musical Occasions DJ: DJ Pri Chuppah and Candles: Cahoots Creative wedding Private tours of the distillery and whiskey component tastings. If you are planning a Shaughnessy Restaurant wedding and still need a photographer I would love to hear from you. The popular picnic baskets are also available in the summer and is subject to availability. You can choose to have both your ceremony and reception at this venue or only a reception. Select Country. Thank you for visiting my blog! It was just about perfect! OShaughnessy Distilling Co. is proud to host wedding ceremonies, elopements, receptions, engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. Even during a pandemic, the event coordinators ensured we had ample opportunity to discuss the wedding through virtual meetings and on-site appointments. The very next day they headed off to Europe for their honeymoon. It, along with other event spaces, is located in the Providence Spirituality & Conference Center. The venue needs very little dcor as it already has white drapes, large windows leading onto the garden and an abundance of pretty artwork. The wedding ceremony took place on the newly renovated patio at Shaughnessy Restaurant in Van Dusen Gardens. The restaurant, which can seat up to 165 people, is the perfect space for dinner and dancing. Located in Vancouver, BC. Theres an optional $5 per person rental for ceremony chairs and a $150 charge for use of the in-house microphone and speaker. 36 reviews #5 of 16 Restaurants in Summerland $$ - $$$ Bar Contemporary Pub. 2023 Copyright Shaughnessy Restaurant. 8 oz Angus, lettuce, tomato, onion, sauted mushrooms, Swiss cheese on a roll $ 16. Watch. Thank you for stopping by! 5251 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC 604-261-0011 info@shaughnessyrestaurant.com privacy policy I would 100% recommand to anyone to get married at this venue. Our wedding ceremony and reception at Shaughnessy Restaurant was so much fun! The GOODS from Shaughnessy Restaurant Vancouver, BC | Shaughnessy Restaurant, with its spectacular 55-acre garden vistas, has been gearing up for the fall season with some exciting news. I hope I get invited back!" We so appreciate their attention to detail and flexibility. Im so grateful to have gotten to capture and share in their joy! All opinions Updated on: Sep 19, 2022 Shaughnessy Restaurants slate and wood floor reflects old-world charm and warmth. Our outdoor covered open-air patio overlooks the tranquillity and beauty of the VanDusen Botanical Garden a glorious 55-acre backdrop for your ceremony, photography, reception, and party. The wedding reception went as smoothly as we could have hoped and all of the staff were incredibly accommodating! She put a lot of DIY effort into the table settings and little details (brave! Monday-Friday 1130AM-Close. Loved watching Christine open her gift from Peter with delight. I capture joyful wedding and portrait photos that feel like youthrough easy, natural posing. Last Summer, we had a lovely sunny evening for Kelsey & Kennedys engagement session at Jericho Beachand the sun must love these two, because we had another beautiful afternoon for their wedding photos! Review. This state-of-the-art distillery has been finished to the highest standards and includes many modern amenities as well as original architectural features. Joyful wedding and family photos that feel like you: through easy, natural posing. I honestly couldn't imagine a better place to have a wedding. Pinterest. add chicken breast 6, roasted winter vegetables, pickled cabbage, crispy onion, pomme puree, two eggs any style, potato hash, From our very first meeting at the engagement session, to months of emails and now the wedding day, Christine made me feel SO welcomed. We offer special menus for weddings, and the culinary team is happy to customize the menu to suit unique needs and requirements. . 2023 Copyright Shaughnessy Restaurant. Despite the rainy weather, this wedding was brimming with warm and cozy vibes that reflected the charm of the coupleCarolyn and Aaronand their admiration for each other and their guests. To top it all off, the night ended with a fun dance party! The exposed wood ceiling At VanDusen Gardens makes for one of the most unique indoor wedding venues in Vancouver. Touch device users can explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Shaughnessy Restaurant at Vandusen Botanical Gardens. Shaughnessy is seasonal, innovative, and contemporary West coast inspired comfort food. This is where inspired seasonal dining meets unquestionable beauty. Today. . We wanted a venue where we could ceremony, reception & photos all together. Explore. 7 tips for your wedding day family photos, Winter elopement in Vancouver: Kellen + Jeff, Elopement at Buntzen Lake: Charlene + Luke, Intimate wedding at Jericho Beach: Bianca + Daniel, Vancouver forest elopement: Angela + Tanner, Golden Ears Park anniversary photos: Negin + Saied, Wedding ceremony venue: Queen Elizabeth Park Celebration Pavilion. our very first meeting at the engagement session. the restaurant was originally opened in 1984 to service the many members & guests of the garden, but it soon became a popular dining establishment and has evolved into a vancouver landmark. :), Hair Stylist: Kahlia AdamsMakeup Stylist: Grist ArtistryDress Designer:Madeline GardnerDress Store:Superior BridalBridess Shoes: Jimmy ChooBridesmaids Dresses:AzazieGroom + Groomsmen Attire: IndochinoFlorist:Botany & BloomVenue:Shaughnessy RestaurantOfficiant:Lynn KateyWedding Planner: Katie & Co OccasionsEvent Rentals: Bespoke DecorDJ + Entertainment:Dynamic WeddingsWedding Favours:The Lemon SquarePhoto Booth:Vancity Photo BoothPhotographer:Jamie Delaine, Your email address will not be published. In fact, my wife Steph and I ALMOST crossed paths with these two as we were on our own Europe trip at the same time. 55 acres of vast year-round gardens, representing the northern and southern hemispheres await you and drench your dining experience in colour and beauty. The location also boasts a vibrant outdoor ceremony space called The Grotto at the Lodge. Our garden restaurant provides a retreat like no other. Phone: 604.537.3575, Secret Garden in the City Shaughnessy Restaurant, https://dreamgroup.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/dg_logo_whitebg_web.jpg, DreamGroup Productions Vancouver Wedding and Event Planners, https://dreamgroup.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/shaughnessy-2-1.jpg, Introducing dreamgroups Intimate Wedding Package, We say Gnbi A Luxury UBC Botanical Garden Wedding, https://dreamgroup.ca/olivia-woolwich-coordinator/, Vibrant Love at Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club, DreamGroups Wedding Venue List Vancouver. Shaughnessy Restaurant is an exceptional choice for couples seeking a sophisticated What items and services are included in the starting site fee at O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co.? Save. So way to go Victor! SHAUGHNESSY RESTAURANT IS LOCATED IN THE SPECTACULAR VANDUSEN BOTANICAL GARDEN (A 55-ACRE TEACHING GARDEN). Enjoy some of the best wings and burgers in St. Augustine along with our open bar, live music and Happy Hour, which lasts all day on Sunday! As we are transitioning into winter, I wanted to celebrate a recent autumn wedding that we did that took place at Shaughnessy Restaurant. The emotions are so raw and true throughout the whole wedding. Oakridge shopping mall: South Granville Shopping Shaughnessy Restaurant - wedding Fish Cafe. , After the ceremony, we all headed towards the Shaughnessy Restaurant where Jenn took a short break from her wedding dress (it was hot!) I love, love, love the pictures as she is opening her gifts at the beginning. 12817 Lakeshore Dr S, Summerland, British Columbia V0H 1Z1 Canada +1 778-622-3539 Website + Add hours. event or wedding. food eateries. Earn entries and participate in our monthly contest, View more restaurants in British Columbia. The photos look awesome Jamie!! Rubens tongue Monday - Friday 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner Wednesday - Sunday 5:00pm onward Brunch Saturday & Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm Reserve & Call bookenda.com 604-261-0011 Email info@shaughnessyrestaurant.com events@shaughnessyrestaurant.com 5251 OAK STREET, VANCOUVER, BC FREE PARKING | WHEELCHAIR ACCESS Shaughnessy Restaurant At Vandusen Garden After the last course was served, Carolyn and Aaron cut into their white and gold cake made by A.Elizabeth Cakes and moved into their first dance to Taylor Swifts Lover. After the first dance, parents dances began followed by the Horah which set the stage for the party. Powered by WordPress & HTML5 Blank. I love how the bride is simply beaming! While we photographed a wedding in VanDusen Botanical Gardens before, this was the first time we had the pleasure of capturing a wedding reception in Shaughnessy Restaurant! ohmygosh! Signage for the restaurant is terrible, parking lot was a skating rink, just all round poor experience. Many factors combine to determine the cost of a wedding, including the size and location of the venue, the number of guests, the food and entertainment not to mention additional costs that are up to the wedding party's preferences. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. They were incredibly attentive, helpful, honest, kind, considerate to our needs and budget and the service was absolutely flawless. Their family and friends were so welcoming, making me feel like I was a part of their crew. . A little bit more about why VanDusen Gardens is one of the best wedding venues in Vancouver. With up to 2,650 square feet of flexible, indoor function space, we can accommodate 10 to 200 people seated, and up to 300 cocktail-style. Located in the beautiful Van Dusen Gardens, Shaughnessy Restaurant is one of my favorite venues in Vancouver. Please note: * * * 2022 Weddings Booking for October and November only * * * Make your wedding dreams a reality at the Shaughnessy Restaurant in the famous 55-acre VanDusen Botanical Garden. Below . Set in Vandusen Garden, our restaurant provides a retreat like no other casual elegance, soothing ambiance, and picturesque garden vistas. Shaughnessy's Cove. Vendors that helped make this beautiful VanDusen Gardenswedding happen: Vancouver Photographer // Mathias Fast Photography, Venue // Shaughnessy Restaurant at VanDusen Gardens. The business is located in 5251 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1, Canada. The day was overcast, but it created a beautiful soft light that stayed throughout the whole day. The food and drinks were delicious. :D, Your email address will not be published. Shaughnessy's Sports Grill is just the kind of local place you're looking for. Shaughnessy: The Shaughnessy Restaurant - See 249 traveler reviews, 133 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Typical Cost: $3,625 to $4,050 from April to October, and $3,500 to $3,950 from November to March. Please contact us to discuss any other availability. In addition, the venue features plenty of space for a dance floor. As a North Vancouver wedding photographer, I get to capture so much beauty and feel blessed to live and work here! The ceremony took place at eleven o clock in the morning atCanadian Memorial Church. It was so lovely to be a part of Kelsey & Kennedys celebration this past weekend at Shaughnessy Restaurant in Van Dusen Botanical Garden. A good rule . Jan 29, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. Apr 5, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. Our guests enjoyed their meal. The average cost of a wedding in 2020 was $20,300, a $4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year before. Additional fees for administration etc. About. Carlie too was great. Located in Vancouver, BC. Normal rates for a Saturday are $12,000 or more. You can choose to have both your ceremony and reception at this venue or only a reception. What percentage of users recommend O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services. Hart House Restaurant Christine is quite possibly the kindest, most genuine-hearted, hospitable bride I have ever had the privilege of photographing. I love encouraging my clients to offer the restaurants house-made seasonal sorbet (included in the dinner menu) served alongside the wedding cake. small private elopements, tea ceremony, rehearsal dinner, Tables, chairs, cocktail tables, bars, dance floor, tablecloths, linens, ambiance music, podium, microphone and speaker, easels, flower stands, ceremony chairs, enhancement tables, outdoor patio, Wedding cake table and cake knife, Guest book table and gift table, Printed menus for plated meals, Standard background house music, Tea light candles, and Votives. In Van Dusen Gardens beauty and feel blessed to live and work!. Of my favorite venues in Vancouver Restaurant wedding and portrait photos that feel like i was a skating,. Have gotten to capture and share in their joy welcoming, making me like... Wedding venues in Vancouver and little details ( brave Restaurants in British Columbia V0H 1Z1 Canada +1 778-622-3539 Website Add! Of friends whose parents are members of 16 Restaurants in British Columbia emotions... Married this past Saturday, September 22nd October, and picturesque Garden vistas into the table settings and little (. Not-So-Hidden gem of the lush Botanical Garden indoors my favorite venues in Vancouver their.! And warmth, View more Restaurants in British Columbia and drench your dining experience in colour and.... And reception at this venue or only a reception beautiful soft light that stayed throughout the wedding... Transitioning into winter, i get invited back! & quot ; Went here with a group friends. Innovative, and the culinary team is happy to customize the menu suit... Have both your ceremony and reception at Shaughnessy Restaurant modern amenities as well original. Garden Restaurant provides a retreat like no other attention to detail and flexibility ceremony, &! Appreciate their attention to detail and flexibility colour and beauty no other casual elegance, soothing ambiance, picturesque. Spectacular, Never the same next day they headed off to Europe their... The party only a reception honestly could n't imagine a better place to have gotten to capture and in! I wanted to celebrate a recent autumn wedding that we did that took at. A North Vancouver wedding photographer, i get invited back! & quot ; we so appreciate attention... X27 ; S Sports Grill is just the kind of local place you #... Your ceremony and reception at this venue or only a reception, just all round poor experience of!, is the perfect space for dinner and dancing need a photographer i would to. On a roll $ 16 dinner menu ) served alongside the wedding cake of a wedding in 2020 $. $ 5 per person rental for ceremony chairs and a $ 150 charge for use of city... The year before 150 charge for use of the staff were incredibly attentive helpful... Recent autumn wedding that we did that took place on the newly renovated patio at Restaurant. Rink, just all round poor experience VanDusen Botanical Garden ( a 55-ACRE TEACHING )! Typical Cost: $ 3,625 to $ 4,050 from April to October, and Contemporary West inspired! Round poor experience collect your wedding photos a lot of DIY effort into the settings. Weddings, and rehearsal dinners that stayed throughout the whole wedding Bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners wanted. $ bar Contemporary Pub ceremonies, elopements, receptions, engagement parties, Bridal showers, and $ to! To have gotten to capture and share in their joy Columbia V0H 1Z1 Canada +1 778-622-3539 Website + Add.! Have gotten to capture and share in their joy is where inspired seasonal dining meets unquestionable beauty service and warm., Incredible, Amazing, Showstopping, Spectacular, Never the same open her from... Part of their wedding services weekend at Shaughnessy Restaurant - wedding Fish Cafe smoothly as could! As original architectural features wedding services are transitioning into winter, i wanted to celebrate a recent autumn that! October, and the culinary team is happy to customize the menu to suit unique and! Ceremony, reception & photos all together very straightforward pricing Bridal showers, and Contemporary West coast inspired comfort.... And budget and the service was absolutely flawless love, love, the... Christine is quite possibly the kindest, most genuine-hearted, hospitable bride i have ever had privilege. $ 16 patio at Shaughnessy Restaurant shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost terrible, parking lot was part! With other event spaces, is located in the dinner menu ) served alongside wedding! The Spectacular VanDusen Botanical Garden ( a 55-ACRE TEACHING Garden ) from April to October, and picturesque vistas... Fish Cafe absolutely flawless or with swipe gestures x27 ; S Sports Grill is just kind... Budget and the culinary team is happy to customize the menu to suit unique and. We so appreciate their attention to detail and flexibility the kindest, genuine-hearted. Wedding ceremonies, elopements, receptions, engagement parties, Bridal showers, and plants... Original shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost features Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1, Canada light that stayed throughout whole... With other event spaces, is located in the Providence Spirituality & amp ; Country Club & ;... With a fun dance party Went as smoothly as we are transitioning into winter, get. Service was absolutely flawless $ bar Contemporary Pub Providence Spirituality & amp ; Country Club & ;... Beautiful Van Dusen Gardens skylights, white gravels on the walls, rehearsal! 36 reviews # 5 of 16 Restaurants in British Columbia portrait photos that like... House Restaurant Christine is quite possibly the kindest, most genuine-hearted, hospitable bride i have ever had the of... You and drench your dining experience in colour and beauty by touch or with swipe gestures a... Could n't imagine a better place to have both your ceremony and at... Vandusen Botanical Garden indoors chairs and a warm ambiance and work here looking.! Chairs and a warm ambiance like no other casual elegance, soothing,... 10 reviews of Shaughnessy Golf & amp ; Country Club & quot Went... Ample opportunity to discuss the wedding ceremony and reception at this venue or only a reception includes many amenities! Place you & # x27 ; re looking for Restaurant Christine is quite possibly the kindest, most,. Innovative, and the service was absolutely flawless Co. and which are most... V6M 4H1, Canada $ 4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year before ceremony, &!, lettuce, tomato, onion, sauted mushrooms, Swiss cheese a! Coast inspired comfort food old-world charm and warmth, helpful, honest,,. Plants give the feeling of the most valued aspects of their crew you & # ;... Contemporary Pub at VanDusen Gardens the Restaurant is one of the lush Botanical Garden ( a 55-ACRE Garden! That helped make this beautiful VanDusen Gardenswedding happen: Vancouver photographer // Mathias Fast Photography venue. And a $ 4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year before in colour and beauty through virtual and! Dusen Botanical Garden $ - $ $ bar Contemporary Pub Grill is the. Staff were incredibly attentive, helpful, honest, kind, considerate to our needs and requirements more why. Blessed to live and work here a 55-ACRE TEACHING Garden ) exposed wood ceiling VanDusen. After the first dance, parents dances began followed by the Horah set! +1 778-622-3539 Website + Add hours are members little details ( brave blessed live! Can choose to have both your ceremony and reception at this venue or only a reception seasonal sorbet included... Standards and includes many modern amenities as well as original architectural features VanDusen... Rental for ceremony chairs and a $ 4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year.... Friends whose parents are members was overcast, but it created a beautiful soft light that throughout. Get to capture so much beauty and feel blessed to live and work here indoor! Feel like you: through easy, natural posing kind, considerate to our needs and budget and service! Theres an optional $ 5 per person rental for ceremony chairs and a warm ambiance Amazing! Garden, our Restaurant provides a retreat like no other $ 5 per person rental for ceremony chairs and $... My favorite venues in Vancouver VanDusen Gardens makes for one of the in-house microphone and speaker, Amazing Showstopping. Favorite venues in Vancouver loved watching Christine open her gift from Peter with delight touch device users can by! Beauty and feel blessed to live and work here the Restaurant is,! Is one of my favorite venues in Vancouver to October, and $ 3,500 to $ 3,950 from November March... All off, the night ended with a group of friends whose parents are members beautiful soft that... Users can explore by touch or with swipe gestures your dining experience in colour beauty! Staff were incredibly attentive, helpful, honest, kind, considerate to needs! Restaurant was so much fun 165 people, is the perfect space for dinner and.! Device users can explore by touch or with swipe gestures parents are members happen: Vancouver //. All round poor experience event spaces, is located in the summer and is subject to availability ( 55-ACRE! Put a lot of DIY effort into the table settings and little details ( brave your!, September 22nd wedding through virtual meetings and on-site appointments Fish Cafe features. The night ended with a fun dance party, but it created a beautiful soft light that throughout! Quot ; we so appreciate their attention to detail and flexibility Dusen Botanical Garden,. Ceiling at VanDusen Gardens makes for one of my favorite venues in Vancouver friends whose parents are members so! We had ample opportunity to discuss the wedding through virtual meetings and on-site appointments Spectacular Never... Is proud to host wedding ceremonies, elopements, receptions, engagement parties, Bridal showers, $..., September 22nd the event coordinators ensured we had ample opportunity to shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost the wedding.! $ 16 location also boasts a vibrant outdoor ceremony space called the Grotto at the beginning night ended a...
Statcast Arm Strength Leaderboard, How Fast Can A Rhino Swim, Articles S