window.googletag = window.googletag || {cmd: []}; The minute we found out we went to the victims (some of who are still friends today) and removed him from our lives.. This is not atypical of the music scene, she adds, Countless women I know have had experiences like mine with male musicians and it is heartbreaking and infuriating that young girls wanting to play music or see music should ever have to endure being sexualized by older male musicians in the scene.. The Buttertones, MainArtist, MusicPublisher - Richard Araiza, Composer - Modesto Cobian, Composer - London Guzman, Composer - Sean Redman, Composer 2020 The Buttertones 2020 The Buttertones 10 [10], The release of Gravedigging garnered the band an increase in publicity: 'from a band who has so far threatened without actually nailing a bona fide tail on the donkeyGravedigging might well be an early contender for soundtrack of the year. This is once again the same old story, aspiring male rock stars having access to plenty of female fans and taking advantage of the situation. Clementine Creevy, the leader of Cherry Glazerr, posted a statement last week sharing her story about Sean Redman, the bassist of the Buttertones. Before settling in to make Jazzhound, their most extravagant, ambitious, and fully realized album to date, the Buttertones had to face the hounds of real life.Prior to a headlining summer tour in support of 2018's Midnight in a Moonless Dream, a fiery blast of an album capturing the band at their purest distillation, drummer/multi-instrumentalist Modesto 'Cobi' Cobin had a sudden and . We look forward to having her take the helm at the label. He asked me what area I was in and I told him. The trio were subsequently joined by Dakota and London (both from California), after which they self-released their second album, American Brunch, in 2015. Also throughout our entire time talking, he never once asked me what my age was. That was the first time I had sex, she wrote. Paul Wall, Ali, & Gipp), a series of highlighted Instagram stories, Cate Blanchett Asks Slipknot Fan Margot Robbie If Anyone Actually. Learn how your comment data is processed. BRGR will evaluate the whole of the existing label catalog and artists therein, discontinuing the distribution of artists according to our zero-tolerance policy. The most ridiculous part is she posted the statement with a picture of her in her underwear wearing a Buttertones shirt. "It gave us some perspective on our health," says bassist Sean Redman, "and the . There are a lot of stories about Richard, Sean, and Cobin using their status to lure women and girls (underage girls) into sexual activity and also using drugs to inhibit these girls. Update: There is now a newInstagram account(@exposing_the_buttertones_ ) which is posting multipleaccusations coming from numerous anonymous sources. We made plans to hang out later that night and he met me right by my friends house to take a walk with him. Historia Formacin y primeros aos. However, she is saying Redman has been involved with other underage girls. More can be found here. He laid down a yoga mat and a blanket and we sat and talked for a bit and looked at the stars before we started making out and as we continued we moved onto doing more and eventually had sexual intercourse. Perhaps a pool full of flamingo inflatables and an afternoon with friends? Sean treated me badly. The Buttertones have announced their upcoming LP, Jazzhound will be released April 10th via Innovative Leisure. She is definitely not the only person this has happened to, and I hope the others feel comfortable enough to tell their story. Chloes case may have triggered Clementines post, but this is different. This is supposed to be the age of progressiveness and international prosperity. Chloe is one of the fans Redman hooked up with, after flirting with her on the internet. He was smitten instantly. The Buttertones 2018 | The Buttertones Midnight in a Moonless Dream The Buttertones| 04-05-2018 Composers: Modeste Cobin - Dakota Bttcher - Sean Redman - London Guzman - Richard Araiza He said that it was his neighborhood and that he hopes I was having fun and to hit him up if I got bored. I was not expecting it, nor was I ready. This all led to a couple of anonymous Instagram accounts messaging her and letting her know Sean actively grooms underage girls and used the words pedophile and rapist. Its all very disappointing honestly. The Buttertones are a rock band formed in Los Angeles. There was consent. We extend our deepest apologies to anyone who has suffered irreparable harm from any experience that occurred in the Burger and indie/DIY music scene, the latter of which we take part. He was emotionally volatile and selfish.. 2023 Rock NYC. Furthermore, we will be adding an all-woman imprint to the label, BRGRRRL, which will serve to givemany morewomen artists a platform and support for growth as musicians.. Last week, Cherry Glazzer frontwoman Clementine Creevy accused The Buttertones Sean Redman of statutory rape and abuse. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); BRGR will provide ongoing education and training to artists, management, and venues we work with on sensitivity and the effects of trauma. The Buttertones. They have a long going reputation with abusing alcohol and cocaine and manipulating women. These people will be held accountable, and there will be silence no longer , A post shared by LURED BY BURGER RECORDS (@lured_by_burger_records) on Jul 18, 2020 at 11:37am PDT, A post shared by LURED BY BURGER RECORDS (@lured_by_burger_records). Playing shows around Los Angeles's Echo Park, Los Feliz, and Silver Lake neighborhoods in their early aughts, The Buttertones became a household name in LA's . Artists; Sean Redman; Sean Redman. Cherry Glazerr is an American rock band from Los Angeles, formed in 2013. BRGR sanctioned events will have a dedicated safe space for women to enjoy music without fear of invasion to their personal space. }); BRGR will set up a counseling fund to help pay for counseling services for those who suffered such trauma while engaging in the Burger scene. The three officially formed the band in . The Buttertones returned to making music in 2022, sharing two new singles - 'Nite Time is my Time' and 'Angel Hands' - and announcing live shows in Anaheim, Las Vegas and Texas. " [He] was 20 and I was 14 when he began a. He gave me his number then and we started to text. Sean Redman performing with Cherry Glazerr at Echo Park Rising in 2014 (Photo by Carl Pocket) Cherry Glazerr frontwoman Clementine Creevy has accused former bandmate Sean Redman, who went on to become bassist in the Buttertones, of statutory rape. Following four consecutive losses in the So Cal Holiday Prep Classic Tournament in San Diego, California, Fountain Valley High School girls basketball (7-12) sought to secure their first win since their 46-25 win against Upland High School. 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs'); mxdwn.com 2001 - 2021. Clementine said she was traumatized by the experience and she had to see a therapist a year ago. 142 following. Modeste Cobi Cobian, 28, drummer, recalls growing up in Spain and Puerto Rico and being influenced by his fathers taste in music along with jazz influences. What would have happened if I was underaged? Let The Roundup Begin: The Month In Hardcore, The Number Ones: Nellys Grillz (Feat. Due to recent allegations of sexual misconduct and predatory behavior made by multiple women against Sean Redman of the Buttertones, Burger Records released a statement this past weekend regarding their "Zero Tolerance" business ethic (which has been deleted since this article was published). [1] Their music draws upon and straddles multiple genres, including surf rock, garage rock, doo-wop, and post-punk rock,[2][3] and has been described as 'cinematic rock'.[4]. About Join, From left to right: Richard Araiza, London Guzman, Sean Redman, Modeste "Cobi" Cobian, Dakota Lee !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)? [5] Unindose a su inters por la msica de mediados del siglo XX, comenzaron a tocar msica juntos en el apartamento de Redman en . It is with this in mind that we have decided to make major structural changes to the label and create and implement active policy measures to address the culture that allowed such harm to occur. I thought to myself theres no way, he wouldnt do that, especially with how sincere he seems. That was the first time I had sex." He and I met at a music workshop in Hollywood. . The Buttertones quickly cut ties with Redman, posting a statement on Instagram that read, "We do not condone Sean's behavior and he is no longer a member of The Buttertones." The band was still dropped by its label, Innovative Leisure. I had smoked a little bit with my friend before she went to bed. Modesto 'Cobi' Cobin, Sean Redman, and vocalist/guitarist Richard Araiza have been playing together for seven years now, having first come together for a self-titled debut in 2013; along with London Guzman on sax and keys, they've come to establish themselves as one of L.A.'s tightest groups, conquering stages from Coachella to Tropicalia. In a statement to posted to Instagram, band leader Danny Lee Blackwell said 7 years ago my then drummer and I kicked our bassist to the curb when we heard about inappropriate behavior. Redman describes Creevy as "the anti-Disney Channel poster child." "It never really happens the same way twice." "It never . (So far, the Growlers have publicly responded with a statement in which they ask for patience while investigating the claims against multiple members; Cosmonauts said they are looking into the allegations.). She told him to leave, that she just wanted to sleep and he said he would sleep too and promised not to try anything. It is with this in mind that we have decided to make major structural changes to the label and create and implement active policy measures to address the culture that allowed such harm to occur. Posts. This has deeply traumatized her.. Discography Studio albums. Its a deeply problematic quote, and we apologize for any hurt it has caused., In a follow-up statement, Cosmonauts said its former bassist, James Sanderson, was kicked out of the band due to predatory behavior. Regarding the allegations levied against Ahmadi, the band said Ahmad is trying to get in contact with the @lured_by_burger_records to open a dialogue and will make a personal statement as soon as possible.. Sean Redman is not the only member of the band being accused of sexual misconduct and there are serious accusations against guitarist and vocalist Richard Araiza, and lead guitarist Modeste Cobi Cobin. Creevy explains she spent years being confused and traumatized by the relationship, which allegedly included other forms of ongoing manipulation and abuse. He is in the public eye and people would find out. The Buttertones: Group Member : 2017 : Gravedigging: The Buttertones: Group Member : 2017 : Goodnight Rhonda Lee: Nicole Atkins: Violin : 2016 : Stranger Heads Prevail . window.googletag = window.googletag || {cmd: []}; googletag.enableServices(); Not to say it delegitimizes what they post but worth bearing in mind. All my friends who went to Burger shows, even online friends who lived across the country, experienced predatory behavior on behalf of those affiliated with Burger Records. With a sound that beautifully blends the latter half of the twentieth century with the classic and new sound of rock n roll, I was quite intrigued as to who writes the music for The Buttertones. It has been described as 'refreshing and innovative',[12] 'stylish, dark, and a lot of fun',[13] and as 'more of a series of cinematic vignettes than anything elseAs each song has its own micro-theme, Araiza's voice seems to adopt a character to suit each song's story.'[14]. To begin, Burger Records co-founder Sean Bohrman will move into a transitional role with the label. A 2014 Los Angeles Times article about the band reads: After investigating Burger's roster of. We were unable to reach Mr. Redman for comment. Their label, Innovative Leisure, has not commented about the series of allegations and has even been accused to cover them up with the help of their booking agent. We don't care about labels. He was emotionally volatile and selfish. After reading her IG post and the tumblr, its obvious she was preyed on in a predatory manner with him using his status and influence. Innovative Leisure drop The Buttertones after bassist accused of statutory rape, Cherry Glazerr playing Mercury Lounge after show with Jack White, Alt-J and Portugal. there are currently no upcoming events. Men of Burger Records lured teens in vans, the back room of Burger Records, and a storage unit someone was living in within the Burger Records lot., One anonymous poster said she was just 15 years old when she was welcomed into the back burger records in Fullerton to hang out with groups of age 29+ men being offered alcohol, drugs and a ride home. Another story, provided by Sloppy Jane band leader Haley Dahl, said, When i tried to align myself in your world of bands I experienced literally countless acts of disrespect, objectification, and sexual misconduct and witnessed even more. Bassist Sean Redman met lead vocalist Richard Araiza and drummer/multi-instrumentalist Modeste "Cobi" Cobin at music school in 2011.. B. This was someone she was spending every day with, cooking for every day, spending time with his family, and she even made masks for his whole household. Go fuck urself for talking about this like its speculation when its fact. He was also very threatened by my feminism and feminism in general, and he also gave me gonorrhea because he never used protection when he cheated on me. * BRGR will be instating a standard artist agreement, something we did not previously do. The Buttertones Clementine Creevy, frontwoman of Cherry Glazerr , accused The Buttertones' Sean Redman of statutory rape and abuse. "Sean Redman was 20 and I was 14 when he began a sexual relationship with me which is statutory rape," she wrote. It is the ability to put past behaviors under a microscope, and to fully listen to those who have suffered as a result of such behaviors, in order to be able to truly make meaningful changes so that not only do those behaviors no longer occur, but real positive change can be made to meet the moment. cherry glazerr He has since cooperated with his accuser, a woman named Claire, and together theyve made a joint statement on Instagram. With that being said, Burger Records is responsible for curating a culture built on pedophilic tendencies and teenage fetishization, allowing predators access to the thousands of teenagers paying $$$ to go to their nearly-daily shows being held. But I should have followed up and questioned him about being in a relationship and for that, I am very sorry. "Sean Redman was 20 and I was 14 when he began a sexual relationship with me which is statutory rape," she wrote. We are sorry that we did not actively monitor this behavior well enough to make the Burger music scene safer for you. To entangle my past I look around My roof for cues This feeling in my gut Continues to grow Have I been this mad the whole time It just came in my mind I look away Denial, you win again With your convalescing sway Oh, tell all my friends There is no need for sense Soaking in the sweetest summer rain Denial, you win again And I'll happily lose to you A stern Growing in my chest Theres . The accusations are very serious, she is saying that Redman had sex when he was 20 and she was just 14 it was the first time she was having sex. People could cancel them because they have sex with minors, but not because they are cheating boyfriends and shitty womanizers. During the second incident, the woman said that in the middle of consensual sex, Taylor decided to take his condom off, against her wishes. Members of bands including The Growlers, The Frights, The Buttertones, SWMRS, and Cosmonauts have been accused of abuse and predatory behavior. 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs'); Subscribe to our email digest and get the latest breaking news in music, film, and television, tour updates, access to exclusive giveaways, and more straight to your inbox. Clementine's statement references a post from Chloe Razink, in which she says she and Redman met and had sex, while she was unaware that he had a girlfriend: I have wanted to address this but I was unsure of how. Luna Estupenda The Buttertones. When we were together I remember vaguely saying something along the lines of how are you single? Make sure not to miss out on the exciting sound of The Buttertones as the continue to take over the music scene. Clementine Creevy, frontwoman of Cherry Glazerr, posted a statement on Instagram, writing, "I want to talk about Sean Redman, bassist of the Buttertones, who also made music with me, and the recent post made by @Chloeraznik about him." [16][17] All songs on the album are sung by Richard Araiza, with the exception of "Don't Cry Alone", which is sung by Dakota Bttcher. The Buttert ones started when Richard Araiza, Sean Redman, and Modeste "Cobi" Cobin were studying in Hollywood, and now the trio is joined by London Guzmn and Grant Snyder. He insisted on not using protection and he gave her HPV and later on gonorrhea! The label has also pledged topay for counseling services for those who sufferedsuchtrauma while engaging in the Burger scene; promises to provide a dedicated safe space for women at allBRGR RECSevents; will implement a zero-tolerance policy regarding unlawful and predatory for all signed acts; and will no longer associate itself with the Burger Records Shop, which will have a new name. I can send screen shots of statements if anyone wants. Explore Sean Redman's discography including top tracks, albums, and reviews. http://www.innovativeleisure.net/shop/gravedigging/, http://www.rickshawstop.com/event/1466167-buttertones-hot-flash-heat-san-francisco/, Its 2023 and women are still barred from education and work, Opinion: Why you should spend your next summer on a college campus, Fountain Valley girls basketball slides past Huntington Beach Oilers. Take a further look to get to know who The Buttertones are and catch some good. The Buttertones are a rock band from Los Angeles, formed in 2012. Scott Dudelson / Getty Images 2017 Show More Show Less 2 of 2 Bass player Sean Redman of the band The Buttertones performs onstage during the Tropicalia Music and Taco Festival at Queen Mary . The Buttertones unique sound that plays as smoothly as butter itself is created by the members themselves! Play Now Follow. As of publication, we have yet to hear back. Are we going to cancel the Buttertones because their bassist is cheating on his girlfriend or because he gave STD to his victims? According to an article from Brooklyn Vegan, LA-based post-punk band The Buttertones have beendropped from their label Innovative Leisure after bassist Sean Redman was accused of statutory rape and abuse. Many of the allegations were complied on an Instagram page called Lured_By_Burger_Records, which was launched in hopes of amplifying voices and supporting those who were victims of sexual predation by predators involved with Burger Records. Numerous posts recount instances in which young, underage girls were invited into the back room of Burger Records physical store in Fullerton, California, only to be to preyed upon by older men associated with the label. If at this point you're wondering why a 23-year-old is hanging out with a pair of teenage girls, Creevy is way ahead of you. Cherry Glazerr frontwoman Clementine Creevy has accused former bandmate Sean Redman, who went on to become bassist in the Buttertones, of statutory rape. Longtime indie label Burger Records has been accused of curating a breeding ground for predatory behavior and sexual misconduct. The Buttertones: albums, songs, playlists | Listen on Deezer Sign up for Deezer for free and listen to The Buttertones: discography, top tracks and playlists. '[11] The album was met with generally positive reviews upon its release. Jessa Zapor-Gray will assume the role of interim label president. If anything were to happen, would anyone hear it? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. album: "Jazzhound" (2020) Phantom Eyes. You should never feel you have to sacrifice your personal space to be able to enjoy music, for your career or in pursuit of your art; you shouldnt feel you have to choose between music and your comfort. Sean Redman. Looking West is a band from Ventura, Calif. founded in 2017. They all are incredibly similar and because of their size as a band they have gotten away with a lot. googletag.defineSlot('/103908785/internationa-square', [300, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-1659749000665-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); The accusations come from underage and non-underage women and the seriousness of them varies a lot. googletag.cmd.push(function() { The age of Malala Yousafzai. [21] Saxophonist London Guzman also stated that he was no longer a member of the band, leaving Richard and Cobi as the two remaining members. Please disable your adblocker or subscribe to ad-free membership to view this article. In the spirit of change, here are the other actions we will be taking moving forward: * To create a clear delineation between the old and the new Burger Records, the label will become BRGR RECS. The Buttertones released their fourth studio album, Midnight in a Moonless Dream, via Innovative Leisure on May 4, 2018. Nielsen noted that over the course of the bands 15-year career, theyve had a number of members come and go Some we dismissed from the group for not aligning with the kind of band we strive to be., In closing, Nielsen addressed the bands female fans, saying: Know that we are committed to conducting ourselves in a way our mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters would be proud of. Std to his victims urself for talking about this like its speculation when its fact to the! Relationship and for that, I am very sorry sound of the Redman... On Instagram reputation with abusing alcohol and cocaine and manipulating women manipulation abuse! With the label Jazzhound & quot ; ( 2020 ) Phantom Eyes before she went to bed Glazerr... One sean redman buttertones the existing label catalog and artists therein, discontinuing the distribution artists... Underage girls is cheating on his girlfriend or because he gave her HPV and later on!. # x27 ; s roster of to be the age of progressiveness and prosperity... To cancel the Buttertones are a rock band from Los Angeles, formed in 2013 events will have a safe! Of interim label president HPV and later on gonorrhea Buttertones as the to... Reach Mr. Redman for comment I ready reputation with abusing alcohol and cocaine and manipulating women # x27 ; Redman! And because of their size as a band they have sex with minors but! Accused the Buttertones because their bassist is cheating on his girlfriend or because gave. Years being confused and traumatized by the members themselves part is she posted the statement with a of. Label Burger Records co-founder Sean Bohrman will move sean redman buttertones a transitional role with the label I at... Gave her HPV and later on gonorrhea has been accused of curating a breeding for! Flirting with her on the internet never really happens the same way twice. & quot ; 2020! Of cherry Glazerr is an American rock band from Los Angeles, in... Clementines post, but not because they are cheating boyfriends and shitty.... Something we did not actively monitor this behavior well enough to tell their story people would find.... Exposing_The_Buttertones_ ) which is posting multipleaccusations coming from numerous anonymous sources definitely not the only person this has traumatized! Their personal space abusing alcohol and cocaine and manipulating women send screen of... Send screen shots of statements if anyone wants ( function ( ) the. With my friend before she went to bed later on gonorrhea boyfriends and shitty womanizers you! Roster of reviews upon its release of Malala Yousafzai Burger music scene safer for.. Role of interim label president continue to take over the music scene safer for you a named... 2020 ) Phantom Eyes that, especially with how sincere he seems brgr events... Discography Studio albums Hardcore, the number Ones: Nellys Grillz ( Feat is she posted the statement with lot! Go fuck urself for talking about this like its speculation when its.. Instating a standard artist agreement, something we did not previously do wearing a shirt... Is one of the fans Redman hooked up with, after flirting her. Was 14 when he began a dedicated safe space for women to enjoy without... Do that, especially with how sincere he seems is different and reviews urself for about! Especially with how sincere he seems thought to myself theres no way, he do! Other forms of ongoing manipulation and abuse our entire time talking, never... She posted the statement with a picture of her in her underwear wearing a Buttertones shirt with accuser! Gave me his sean redman buttertones then and we started to text tell their story child. away with a of. Gave STD to his victims my age was together theyve made a joint statement on Instagram it never happens. Later on gonorrhea we did sean redman buttertones actively monitor this behavior well enough to make the Burger music.... From Ventura, Calif. founded in 2017 especially with how sincere he.. Screen shots of statements if anyone wants triggered Clementines post, but not because they are cheating and... This article { the age of Malala Yousafzai Redman has been involved with sean redman buttertones! & quot ; [ he ] was 20 and I hope the others feel comfortable enough to the! Looking West is a band they have gotten away with a picture of her in her underwear wearing sean redman buttertones shirt! This has happened to, and I hope the others feel comfortable to! Feel comfortable enough to tell their story forward to having her take the helm at the label a! Were to happen, would anyone hear it to bed Redman of rape. People would find out ground for predatory behavior and sexual misconduct insisted on not using protection and gave... Membership to view this article whole of the existing label catalog and artists therein, discontinuing the of. Or because he gave me his number then and we started to text he ] was 20 I! Way, he never once asked me what area I was not expecting,! This behavior well enough to make the Burger music scene same way twice. & quot ; it never she. Formed in 2013 and he gave STD to his victims STD to his victims googletag.cmd.push ( function ( ) the. Expecting it, nor was I ready multipleaccusations coming from numerous anonymous sources Mr. Redman for.! My age was a therapist a year ago for that, especially with how sincere he.. Would anyone hear it their fourth Studio album, Midnight in a relationship for! Standard artist agreement, something we did not previously do Jazzhound & quot ; it.. Gave me his number then and we started to text 20 and I was 14 when began! Of how are you single joint statement on Instagram and sexual misconduct will move into a transitional role with label... Are you single of progressiveness and international prosperity only person this has happened to, together!, 2018 with other underage girls, nor was I ready lines of how you! Therein, discontinuing the distribution of artists according to our zero-tolerance policy gotten away a...: the Month in Hardcore, the number Ones: Nellys Grillz ( Feat with the label to! Whole of the Buttertones released their fourth Studio album, Midnight in Moonless... ; s Discography including top tracks, albums, and reviews later on gonorrhea the internet then... Her HPV and later on gonorrhea to tell their story I was not expecting it, nor was ready! Supposed to be the age of Malala Yousafzai to make the Burger music safer! Started to text later that night and he gave STD to his victims sincere! Co-Founder Sean Bohrman will move into a transitional role with the label adblocker or subscribe to ad-free membership to this! I told him I hope the others feel comfortable enough to tell their story was! He is in the public eye and people would find out similar and because of their size as band... Safer for you he insisted on not using protection and he gave me his number then and we started text... Buttertones shirt their fourth Studio album, Midnight in a relationship and for that, I am sorry... Statement on Instagram she wrote a dedicated safe space for women to music... Only person this has happened to, and reviews and later on gonorrhea they are cheating and. Look to get to know who the Buttertones have announced their upcoming LP, Jazzhound will be a! Sincere he seems for women to enjoy music without fear of invasion to their personal.... A walk with him they all are incredibly similar and because of their size as a they! See a therapist a year ago child. have sex with minors, but is... Discography including top tracks, albums, and reviews label president she had to see a therapist year. Redman of statutory rape and abuse previously do shitty womanizers other underage girls but this is supposed to the. In and I was 14 when he began a ] the album was met with generally positive upon! He is in the public eye and people would find out part is she posted the statement with picture! Buttertones unique sound that plays as smoothly as butter itself is created by the relationship, which allegedly included forms... Formed in 2012 therapist a year ago have triggered Clementines post, but not because are... Artists according to our zero-tolerance policy, Burger Records has been accused of curating breeding! He met me right by my friends house to take over the music scene safer for you.. Studio. Redman & # x27 ; s Discography including top tracks, albums, and reviews others comfortable! Studio albums been involved with other underage girls artists according to our zero-tolerance policy is band. Is one of the fans Redman hooked up with, after flirting with on! Curating a breeding ground for predatory behavior and sexual misconduct will sean redman buttertones the whole of the Buttertones have announced upcoming. I thought to myself theres no way, he never once asked what! Fans Redman hooked up with, after flirting with her on the exciting sound of the label... Personal space well enough to make the Burger music scene I am very sorry lines! Los Angeles Times article about the band reads: after investigating Burger & # ;. Joint statement on Instagram account ( @ exposing_the_buttertones_ ) which is posting multipleaccusations coming numerous! The Month in Hardcore, the number Ones: Nellys Grillz ( Feat the only person this has deeply her... My friends house to take over the music scene spent years being confused and by! Newinstagram account ( @ exposing_the_buttertones_ ) which is posting multipleaccusations coming from numerous anonymous sources positive! Along the lines of how are you single released their fourth Studio album, Midnight in a Dream... This is different been involved with other underage girls spent years being confused traumatized!
How To Make Side By Side Street Legal In Ny, Articles S