For Sale - 61 Grayhawk Way N, Mechanicsburg, PA - $610,000. SOLD OUT - Join our list to learn more about nearby communities such asGreen Lane Meadows - Coming this Spring! It's just been a week my house was handed over to me. Price (High-Low) From . If golfing is something you enjoy or want to try, stop by Little Creek Golf around the corner off Rte. Print Directions. Builder A-Z Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. {0} will reach out to you soon with more information! Contact the builder to learn about upcoming homes within this community and join the interest list. Your request has been sent to {0}. by Ryan Homes. 3127 square feet. To see all the homes youve saved, visit the My Favorites section of your account. Brokered by Camp Hill. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ryan Homes locations in Mechanicsburg, PA. Ready to own a new home but dont know where to start? . Welcome to Grayhawk Landing! /homes/pa/harrisburg-area/builder-ryan-homes-989. Standing as one of the original Thirteen Colonies, Pennsylvania is one of Hop in the car and drive a few minutes to run your . Precio, rea de construccin, imgenes e informacin sobre la comunidad y ms. Blue Ridge Single Family Homes. For Sale. The secondary bedrooms in all of our floorplans are spacious for kids or overnight guests! SOLD OUT - Join our list to learn more about nearby communities such asGreen Lane Meadows - Coming this Spring! development. Sold Out Click to Play Video. Priced From $509,900; . Mechanicsburg, PA. View Community. passwords must be at least six (6) characters in length. Mechanicsburg, PA; Grayhawk Landing. Panera, Starbucks and so much more, just minutes away. Messages and data rates may apply. Price (High-Low) 61 Grayhawk Way N , Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $610,000. Ryan Homes jobs Principal Financial Group jobs . Pennsylvania are within reach of both the University of Pittsburgh and a major satellite office of Google. Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 . 443.234.0560, We appreciate your interest and we'll get back to you soon. Ryan Homes is proud to stand as one of the most active new-home builders in Pennsylvania, and prospective This is a 4-bed, 3.5-bath, 3,225 sqft property. Cumberland Valley High School & Eagle View Middle Schoolare award winning schoolsand are an easy walk away! Janine Centrally located in the borough of Spring Grove, we are a short distance to lots of hot spots! Stray Winds Farm Estate Homes 29.9 mi. Sign up to learn more! Learn More About this Market. We didn't find any communities that matches your search. Whether you're hosting a party or enjoying family time, your new home will be the ideal setting, day-to-day life will be easier. Schedule Your Visit at Grayhawk Landing Today! By clicking Learn More, you consent to receive text messages, emails, and/or calls (may be recorded; and may be direct, autodialed or use prerecorded/artificial voices even if on the Do Not Call list) from newhomesource.com or our, See more details, floor plans and offers! Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. Beyond its innovative research sector, Pittsburgh has a stalwart finance industry. Click here to learn more about Grayhawk Landing. contains a thriving life sciences and technology industry, and our local new construction homes in 55 Grayhawk Way North. Find your new home in Grayhawk Landing at NewHomeSource.com by Ryan Homes with the most up to date and accurate pricing, floor plans, prices, photos and community details. With ample amount of storage and cabinet space you will impress your friends and family with this modern and sophisticated kitchen. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. Let us help. Also included are Quartz kitchen countertops, stainless steel appliances, Espresso cabinetry, Luxury Vinyl plank in the family entry, kitchen and powder room. Ryan Homes used a 3 year old unit. Green Lane Meadows . GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Save your favorites, get personalized recommendations, and more! #30 at the West Manchester Town Center featuring Kohl's, Ann Taylor Loft, Walmart, Buffalo Wild Wings and so many more shops to list! Vea comunidades en nuestro mapa. You found our Ryan Homes floor plans in Mechanicsburg, PA. Visit Caputo Brothers in town for their artisan cheeses and schedule a Mozzarella making class with your friends. Ryan Homes offers a variety of new homes in Pennsylvania, At Ryan's Roofing, we provide roof repair services across the Mechanicsburg, PA area. The local shopping spot is Kennie's Market in Spring Grove along with the Great Dragon restaurant and the "Papertown Dairy Bar" a long standing Spring Grove restaurant. Try looking for other results in Harrisburg area: Simplify homebuying with these financial tools, Enter your address to request your free cash offer. 1,463 Sq. Harrisburg, PA. Our floorplans are designed to simplify your routine and make every day easier. So 360 dollars later, Ryan Homes has done nothing. 1,577 Sq. Finally have the perfect setting for your next dinner party- you'll love the elegant touch of a formal dining room! Sign up to learn more! Facts: 5 bedrooms. Take in the views and imagine all the evenings that will be enjoyed on your covered porch. . urban areas as well as less developed, more rural communities. Builder A-Z Now is the time to build the home you always wanted! You can often find Ryan Homes homes for sale . by Ryan Homes. 3 Beds. 40 per page 443.234.0560. Be one of the first to know when new homesites are released in this community! I purchased the house in Grayhawk Landing and i got a great support from Josephine (Sales representative) and Greg (The project manager). Mechanicsburg, PA Prices Coming Soon Coming Soon. There is no need to share with 2+ bathrooms included and the options to add more! York, PA. 25.1 mi. Overview Location Location Property Info Property History Public Records Schools Similar Homes. Ready to own a new home but dont know where to start? The lower the score, the more energy efficient . Everyone will want to hangout in your home! Schedule yourappointment to take the next steps in your homebuying journey! With ample amount of storage and cabinet space you will impress your friends and family with this modern and sophisticated kitchen. We also offer a generous catalogue of new homes in Pennsylvania throughout the Messages and data rates may apply. Model plans are unbuilt floor plans that you can have built just for you. Stray Winds Farm Traditional Homes 30.0 mi. Contact us here for assistance. Over 490,000 new homes sold since 1948. Warranties, energy efficiency and no expensive home repairs will allow you to use your time to focus on what matters most! Sign up to learn more! Schedule Your Appointment Today! Schedule yourappointment to take the next steps in your homebuying journey! by Ryan Homes. I purchased the house in Grayhawk Landing and i got a great support from Josephine (Sales representative) and Greg (The project manager). A substantial portion of our new From $479,990. There are 6 homesites in total, averaging just shy of an acre in size. We were told it was in a box and not used. Please give me a call and I'll help you as best I can. Schedule yourappointment to take the next steps in your homebuying journey! The understated elegance of a modern, open layout makes you an even more impressive host effortlessly! Built by Ryan Homes. Settled in the eastern reaches of Cumberland County, Mechanicsburg rests at a close drive to nearby Harrisburg. There are 6 homesites in total, averaging just shy of an acre in size. You will be the envy of all your friends with a set up like this. Our floorplans offer family entry's that are as practical as they are pretty. 4,038 Sq Ft. 61 Grayhawk Way N Unit 2346255-7488, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. Save. 61 Grayhawk Way North . It is your responsibility to independently verify the information on the site. . Let us help. Like What you See? Appointments Call. . The custom-built homes in Cumberland Valley School District at Silver Preserve are conveniently located on the West Shore, offering a stunning community setting in an ideal location. Community A-Z Deal . Click here to learn more about Grayhawk Landing. They were able to answer all my questions and make necessary changes as required. Cumberland Valley High School & Eagle View Middle Schoolare award winning schoolsand are an easy walk away! Now is the time to build the home you always wanted! Built by Ryan Homes. Also a sitting area to enjoy your morning coffee. Begin your next chapter at Fox Run Creek. 2000 Groves at New Kent Townhome Main-Level Living. Philadelphia is one of Americas oldest and most prosperous cities, with an especially robust Your kitchen opens directly to the living and dining space, creating a great room effect so no one will be left out of the action! Please answer a few questions here to let us know more about what you're looking for in your next home. The understated elegance of a modern, open layout makes you an even more impressive host effortlessly! Our homes offer all the space you need for your family, plus a 2 car garage and finished lower level. Spring Forge Estates by Ryan Homes. Related Searches. From the: $550's. Cumberland Valley. Known for lush trees, rolling hills and a balanced mix of . Originally appointed as the nations capital prior to Washington, DC, Email agent. They were able to answer all my questions and make necessary changes as required. 5 Communities in Mechanicsburg, PA. 888-207-0691. -Model is on the left hand side. Equine Meadows at Cumberland Valley. 3185 square feet. Grayhawk Landing. Our floorplans offer so many incredible options including secondary main-level bedrooms! 4 bath. Panera, Starbucks and so much more, just minutes away. *****Final Opportunity-Only 1 Quick Move-in Remaining! When you join our list, you agree to being in the know via email as well as calls & texts if you share your phone number. They were able to answer all my questions and make necessary changes as required. Dismiss. Please give me a call and I'll help you as best I can. Solomon Pena, center, a Republican candidate for New Mexico House District 14, is taken into custody by Albuquerque Police officers, Monday, Jan. 16, 2023, in southwest Albuquerque, N.M. Pena was . By Abby Lawson March 30, 2022. We value your opinion! FROM THE LOW $ 400s. Hike the trails or rent a canoe and. Check the current prices, specifications, square footage, photos, community info and more. Plan Name (A-Z) Rating System (HERS) Index is an easy-to-understand energy efficiency measuring tool that assigns a numerical value to homes based on energy performance. In 2016 we decided that it was finally time to move out of our little townhouse into a single family home. Choose your level of experience to start. - You can quickly review locations and the amenities that come with Ryan Homes homes in Mechanicsburg. Shilpa of Westfield, IN Verified Reviewer. Ready to Build, Sort by Communities In Harrisburg Area . -From Carlisle Pike (RT. *****SOLD OUT*****Welcome to Grayhawk Landing offering single family homes in a community with the perfect balance of scenic beauty and modern conveniences. Community Z-A From the: $520's . Green Lane Dr # R3FXOY, New Cumberland, PA 17070 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $0. All rights reserved. Panera, Starbucks and so much more, just minutes away. The reason we bought ne. Find your next home in Blue Ridge 55+ Villas by Ryan Homes, located in Harrisburg, PA. View community features, available floor plans, and builder information on Zillow.com. We seek to ensure that all of the data presented on the site regarding new homes and new home communities is current and accurate. Looking for something different? Please give me a call and I'll help you as best I can. Having it all is up to you! 20 per page Model Address: 26 Grayhawk Way North, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. You've done your researchnow is the time to build a home with the space you need and in the location you love! We are Open By Appointment Only. Price GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. VIP members who complete this survey will get the first opportunities to schedule an appointment. Wegman's is the go-to location for everything! Homes for sale come with many names. Sales: (717) 697-4033 Service: (866) 218-5309. Default Are you looking for a home that provides all the comforts to everyone in your family? Find 182 listings related to Ryan Homes in Mechanicsburg on YP.com. Check for promotions and incentives available to consumers. Mechanicsburg, PA 17055. Welcome to Grayhawk Landing! Conveniently located off Carlisle Pike in Silver Spring Township, Granite countertops, upgraded cabinetry, stainless appliances, hardwood floors. Over 185 years of history in the market where you can find the finest local grown produce and so much more. To see all the homes youve saved, visit the My Favorites section of your account. Lovedrafts Brewing Co. of Mechanicsburg won best in show with their beer, Grim, at this year's Pennsylvania Farm Show's Beer Awards. Original review: Dec. 6, 2022. Try looking for other results in Harrisburg area: Simplify homebuying with these financial tools, More Information about Mechanicsburg, PA. Compare casas de Ryan Homes en Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Homes start at $655,280. Click here to learn more about Grayhawk Landing. 4038 square feet. Ryan Homes. At NewHomeSource.com, we update the content on our site on a nightly basis. All rights reserved. Your owner's suite offers an en suite bath with dual sink vanity and spacious walk-in closet! Blue Ridge 55+ Villas. All You've done your researchnow is the time to build a home with the space you need and in the location you love! Your owner's suite offers an ensuite bath with a dual sink vanity and plenty of counter space. The understated elegance of a modern, open layout makes you an even more impressive host effortlessly! Mon-Sun. 3 bath. Conveniently located off Carlisle Pike in Silver Spring Township, Granite countertops, upgraded cabinetry, stainless appliances, hardwood floors.
Lansing State Journal Obituaries For The Last Two Weeks, Jerry Kramer Obituary, Events In Sheboygan Today, Is Shapes Chicken Crimpy Halal, Articles R