thats the real one. Mainstream underground? The band was a headliner on the 2006 Warped Tour,[57] during which author and filmmaker Davy Rothbart recorded several of the band's live performances, and interviewed some of their fans. Rise Against added an album Apr 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM . "[122] New music began to be released in 2020, when the band collaborated with DC comics on the Dark Nights: Death Metal series. Rise Against Ready To Fall Hold on slow down Again from the top now and tell me everything I know I've been gone for what seems like forever But I'm here now waiting To convince you that I'm not a ghost or a stranger But closer than you think She said: just go on to what you Pretend is your life but Please don't die on me Wings won't take me [12], CS1 maint: others in cite AV media (notes) (, "Rise Against: The Sufferer & The Witness", "Rise Against The Sufferer & the Witness", "Rise Against The Sufferer & The Witness", "Circa Survive, more dates added to Thursday/Rise Against tour", "Rise Against The Sufferer and the Witness", "Rise Against Chart History (Alternative Airplay)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ready_to_Fall&oldid=1117598907, Chris Chasse lead guitar, backing vocals, Bill Stevenson, Jason Livermore audio engineering, This page was last edited on 22 October 2022, at 15:52. Worth Dying For. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! [5], The accompanying music video was directed by Kevin Kerslake. "Sweet Child O' Mine" is about Erin Everly, who was Axl Rose's girlfriend at the time. The band currently consists of Tim McIlrath (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Zach Blair (lead guitar, backing vocals), Joe Principe (bass guitar, backing vocals) and Brandon Barnes (drums, percussion). YouTube YouTube--Ready To Fall, 267 2 2 2 7 8, CptHim, Rise Against Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugeemv80 DJRise And FallRise Against - Give It AllRise To Fall . [108] The band members used new recording techniques, such as greater usage of analog signals on a Kemper amplifier, and an Evertune bridge to keep the guitars in tune. [125][126] Additional singles, "The Numbers" and "Talking to Ourselves" were also released prior to the album, which released on June 4, 2021. "[91] On January 12, 2011, Rise Against announced the release date of Endgame as March 15, 2011. Explore more crossword clues and answers by clicking on the results or quizzes. [95][96] In August 2011, Rise Against made appearances at the Reading and Leeds Festivals. To end 2012, the band announced the return to the US with a fall tour with Gaslight Anthem and Hot Water Music. Rise Against's major label debut Siren Song of the Counter Culture (2004) brought the band mainstream success, largely in part to the popularity of the singles "Give It All" and "Swing Life Away". [4], Less than a year later, White left the band for a second time, and was replaced by Todd Mohney, McIlrath's roommate and former bandmate. Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Hold on slow down again from the top now and tell me everything I know I've been gone for what seems like forever But I'm here now waiting To convince you that I'm not a ghost or a stranger But closer than you think She said just go on To what you pretend is your life But please don't die on me Wings won't take me Heights don't . [101] The tour included two shows in Arizona, which the band had not played since 2009 due to the Sound Strike. [7], Revolutions per Minute was released on April 8, 2003. [166][167], As the band's primary lyricist, McIlrath is wary of the political label. Directed by Kevin Kerslake. Arise And Pick A Posy 4:16. The Grand Circle Dance 2:19. However, rise against and their producer decided to change it up a bit to put it with a new meaning. I count the times that I've been sorry. An acoustic version of this song was performed live on the CJZN Radio station in Victoria, British Columbia, on January 18, 2007, before a Billy Talent concert featuring Rise Against, Anti-Flag, and Moneen . According to McIlrath: "[Stevenson's] got such a work ethic, just an amazing work ethic, and Livermore too, and the whole studio, all the people that work there. They try to signify this in the song. as Rise Against returns to headline Honda Center", "First Look at Rise Against's Upcoming Album", "Rise Against announces 29-date tour with Alkaline Trio, Thrice", "Rise Against / Thursday / Poison the Well (UK)", "Rise Against announces 'Another Station: Another Mile' DVD", "[World Premiere] Rise Against "Help Is On The Way" From Endgame", "Rise Against: Tim responds to spin.com article:'So, the record is not a concept record and, fret not, has absolutely nothing to do with the Dixie Chicks. Toto's keyboard player explains the true meaning of "Africa" and talks about working on the Thriller album. Have you ever heard the story about Jesus telling Peter to walk across the water to him? Personally I agree w/ the first and best interpretation of this song. [37] Rise Against supported the album with The Sufferer & the Witness Tour throughout the second half of 2006 and all of 2007. PDF Difficulty (Rhythm): Last edit on: 11/16/2012. [100] Leg one ended with the band launching another European tour. 18 Jan. 2023. 13.36 + 11.56 P&P . Rise Against embarked on a two-leg US tour with A Day to Remember and The Menzingers in the spring of 2012. For those of you who think you've seen the "real" video, but just looked it up on youtube, go to peta2. Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as ignored. We have one planet and one chance." https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/27106522/Rise+Against/Ready+to+Fall. The band's seventh and eighth albums, The Black Market (2014) and Wolves (2017) continued the trend of commercial success, and both peaked with the top ten on the Billboard 200. The line "wings won't take me, heights don't phase me" what is the meaning behind it? Buy Rise Against - Ready to Fall | Xbox Rise Against - Ready to Fall Ubisoft Music Requires a game TEEN Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Lyrics Online Music Not Rated This content requires a game (sold separately). The song was originally written for a different purpose. Http://punkmusic.about.com/od/interviews/a/McIlrath_2.htm RC: "Ready To Fall" is an interesting song. Rise Against Rise Against is an American punk rock band from Chicago, formed in 1999. . We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. This song includes a new Authentic Tone. Rise Against finished recording their sixth studio album, Endgame, in January 2011, after recording some last-minute guest vocals. [42] The album sold 48,327 copies in its first week of release in the United States, and peaked at number ten on the Billboard 200. album: "Endgame" (2011) Architects. [130][131], During the recording process for Nowhere Generation, Rise Against wrote a total of sixteen songs, but only included eleven of them on the album. . Chorus I like to play this in power chords, but feel free to play it how you like. [citation needed], Made in 2006, the video is about pollution, environmental destruction, and animal rights. [8] Fat Mike offered to sign the band to a recording contract, with the stipulation that they change their name. [106][107] According to Blair: "You're constantly gone. [63], Appeal to Reason was released on October 7, 2008. Rocksmith 2014 Rise Against - Ready to Fall. I'm standing on the rooftop, ready to fall. When enabled, off-topic review activity will be filtered out. "Ready To Fall" was the first single from the fourth Rise Against album, More songs with videos directed by Kevin Kerslake. . 2015 UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT. These videos juxtapose footage of the band playing the song and footage of a certain societal issue such as gun violence or animal abuse, overlaid with damning facts about the issue. AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES. Ready to Fall Tab by Rise Against. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations.com - Above */ There were really few questions and the song lyrics would just come out of us, it went really well and everyone really liked them. [8][29], Siren Song of the Counter Culture was released on August 10, 2004. Everyone has got their own interpretations and even if you disagree with them you shouldn't insult them and tolerate them instead. If you think you will agree that all of these meanings are possible, look up guys. [97] The band was the main support act for the Foo Fighters' fall US tour 2011. These people should overcome this job they have; they are being somewhat hypocritical. [98] After this, the band announced a tour of Canada throughout October 2011, supported by Flogging Molly and Black Pacific. "[144] The band members have noted the influence of several punk bands, in particular Black Flag and Minor Threat. Just an idea, please don't be mean if you think I'm wrong. I actually had to look up the lyrics of ready to fall, to fully understand[: but who cares. About Ready to Fall "Ready to Fall" is the first single by the punk rock band Rise Against from their fourth studio album, The Sufferer & The Witness (2006). The band \"Rise Against\" made this song.\r\rHold on slow down \rAgain from the top now and tell me everything.\rI know I`ve been gone for \rWhat seems like forever\rBut I`m here now waiting\rTo convince you that I`m not \rA ghost or a stranger\rBut closer than you think\rShe said just go on to what you\rPretend is your life but\rPlease don`t die on me\r\rWings won`t take me\rHeights don`t phase me\rSo take a step\rBut don`t look down, take a step\r\rNow I`m standing on the rooftop ready to fall (ready to fall)\rI think I'm at the edge now but I could be wrong\rI'm standing on the rooftop ready to fall\r\rPerpetual motion the image wont focus\rA blur is all that's seen\rBut here in this moment like the eye of the storm\rIt all came clear to me\rI found a shoulder to lean on\rAn infallible reason to live all by itself\rI took one last look from the heights that I once loved\rAnd then I ran like hell\r\rWings won't take me\rHeights don't phase me\rSo take a step\rBut don't look down take a step\r\rNow I'm standing on the rooftop ready to fall (ready to fall)\rI think I'm at the edge now but I could be wrong\rI'm standing on the rooftop ready to fall\r\rI count the times that Ive been sorry (I know I know)\rNow my compassion slowly drowns (I know I know)\rIf there's a time these walls could guard you (I know I know)\rThen let that time be right now\r\rNow I'm standing on the rooftop\rNow I'm standing on the rooftop ready to fall\rI'm standing on the rooftop ready to fall\rI think I'm at the edge now but I could be wrong\rI'm standing on the rooftop ready to fall\rNow I'm standing on the rooftop(ready to fall) \rNow I'm standing on the rooftop(ready to fall)\rNow I'm standing on the rooftop(ready to fall)\rNow I'm standing on the rooftop ready to fall [110] It was their fourth consecutive album to debut within the top ten on the Billboard 200, and it spent eleven weeks on the chart. DETAILS REVIEWS MORE [6] During this period, the band Good Riddance found their new drummer, and sent Rise Against the audition tape of their number two choice, Brandon Barnes. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for MINUSONE THE RISE AND FALL 2006 8 TRK CD NEW STILL SEALED DEATH METAL ZIGMA6420 at the best online prices at eBay! Ring tone uploaded by zachh. more , Sheet Music [160][161] The New York Times reviewer Jon Pareles felt Appeal to Reason was more tune-oriented than the band's previous material,[159] while Davey Boy of Sputnikmusic wrote how Endgame was "slickly produced to enhance the melodic nature of songs". At the end, McIlrath says, "Every action has a reaction. Download Rise Against - Ready To Fall ringtone or send it to your cell phone. For the word puzzle clue of ready __ fall rise against, the Sporcle Puzzle Library found the following results. [40] The band members were dissatisfied with Richardson's contributions to Siren Song of the Counter Culture, as he produced a more polished and heavier album than their previous works. [32][50][51][52] The album was well received by critics, who praised the production value, and noted how Rise Against was able to mature in their sound and simultaneously retain their punk roots. Under The Knife. Voice Of Dissent. More personal stories about broken relationships and forgiveness are common lyrical themes, as is the concept of self-reflection. I think when Tim says " so take a step, but don't look down, take a step" it is a reference to that story and he is telling someone to have faith in him. Doubt led to drive for Francis, who still isn't sure why one of Status Quo's biggest hits is so beloved. It was their second with a major label (Geffen), which suited the band well; they liked having the budget to make a quality music video to get their message out. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. [7] The EP attracted the attention of the local punk community, as well as Fat Mike, the lead vocalist of NOFX and co-founder of the independent record label Fat Wreck Chords. Paid users learn tabs 60% faster! [7] It became the band's first album to reach the Billboard 200, peaking at number 136,[31] and was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America(RIAA), denoting shipments of 500,000 copies. '"[108] In January 2014, the band members reconvened at the Blasting Room to record Rise Against's seventh album The Black Market. [citation needed]. . [158] Corey Apar of AllMusic wrote "[The Sufferer & the Witness] is basically one shout-along, mosh-worthy song after another". Other than that [citation needed] Much of the footage of animals in both film clips is from the documentary Earthlings. A second song from the album, "Architects", was debuted and released digitally on February 15. This includes mining, forest clearing, desertification, oil, and melting of polar ice, as well as animals who are dead or dying as a result of those practices. [7] They decided on Bill Stevensonthe former drummer of the punk band Descendentsand Jason Livermore to produce the album. According to McIlrath: "Their faith in what we do and the fact that they cared about stuff we cared about was an eye-opener. The remaining five were eventually released in 2022 as Nowhere Generation II; an EP that acts as a continuation of the album. [2] Although the album failed to reach any record charts, it did receive positive reviews from critics, who commended the raw and unadulterated music. TM: It's about getting to the top and having nowhere to go but down. [92] Although Spin Magazine labeled Endgame as a concept album, on January 7, 2011, McIlrath tweeted a clarifying message stating that "the record is not a concept record and, fret not, has absolutely nothing to do with the Dixie Chicks. . Rise Against Ready to Fall The Sufferer & the Witness I took some of this from ver 1, but i modified quite a bit of it and made it how i think it is played. [90] According to McIlrath, although the lyrics discuss grim topics, they actually take on a positive view and were written from the perspective of: "What if the place on the other side of this transition is a place we'd all rather be living in? [99] Rise Against contributed a cover of "Ballad of Hollis Brown" to Chimes of Freedom, a tribute album of Bob Dylan songs produced in February 2012 to commemorate Amnesty International's 50th anniversary. The band continued back to Europe for the summer months while doing a slew of festivals along the way. [10], With their new lineup finalized, Rise Against began work on their debut studio album, The Unraveling. [83][84][85], To promote the album, Rise Against embarked on the Appeal To Reason Tour, which began with United States-based tour with Thrice, Alkaline Trio, and The Gaslight Anthem. "just go on to what you pretend is your life now but please dont die on me" I can see an obvious drug reference there: you are so into drugs that you can't even think of living without them, and all you do is screw everyone else over, which is why you are "pretending" it is the hope that you will snap back at some point, and "Prepetual motion the image won't focus, a blur is all that's seen" could very well be how life seems to go by while you are constantly getting high, and not seeing the world around yourself You should, but you don't have to. Help Is On The Way. The band actively promotes animal rights and most of the members are straight edge, PETA supporters and vegetarians. Verse Three None of the credit goes to me I just put the album cover on the song. Endgame is notable for being the first album to establish Rise Against's stance on homophobia with the third song on the album, "Make It Stop (September's Children),"[94] which references the September 2010 suicides of teenagers in the LGBT community. [26][27] The general consensus among Fat Wreck Chords musicians was that major record labels sacrifice musical integrity in exchange for commercial profit. 1. [104][105], The extensive touring schedule surrounding Endgame took a toll on the band members, and in 2013 they decided to take a year long hiatus. In rock music terminology, clean vocals are used in the context of aggressive music to differentiate singing from screaming or, Recording Industry Association of America, "Former Rise Against guitarist reflects on 15th anniversary of 'The Unraveling', "Rise Against brings political punk to mainstream", "Tim McIlrath: 'I Never Had a Very Careerist Attitude Towards Rise Against's Music and Message', "Rise Against's Joe Principe: 'All About Playing With Heart And Sincerity", "Episode 21 - Rise Against's The Sufferer And The Witness", "Rise Against turns trials into strength", "Rise Against Chart History: Independent Albums", "Rise Against Revolutions per Minute (2003)", "No Use for a Name + Anti-Flag + Rise Against", "Anti-Flag To Headline Massive Fat Wreck Tour", "Where Mouth Geysers Meet Cheesy Macaroni Warped (Tour) Indeed", "Rise Against: a rare political punk success story", "Interviews: Tim McIlrath (Rise Against)", "Siren Song of the Counter-Culture - Rise Against", "Rise Against Chart History: Billboard 200", "RIAA Gold & Platinum: Rise Against Certifications", "Review: Rise Against - Siren Song of the Counter Culture", "Rise Against - Siren Song Of The Counter Culture (Geffen Records)", "Rise Against Siren Song Of The Counter Culture Album Review", "Rise Against Album & Song Chart History Alternative Songs", "Review: Rise Against at Tower Theatre shows it's far more than hardcore", "Rise Against: Interview with Tim McIlrath", "Rise Against - The Sufferer & The Witness", "Chart Roundup: Johnny Cash, Rise Against, Busta Rhymes", "Rise Against Chart history: Canadian Albums", "Rise Against - The Sufferer & the Witness", "ARIA Charts Accreditations 2014 Albums", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Canadian album certifications Rise Against The Sufferer & the Witness", "Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness", "Still finding things to get angry about", "Chris Chasse leaves Rise Against, replaced by Zach Blair", "Interview with Rise Against: Still Going Against The Grain", "Rise Against: 'There Were Songs That Needed More Of An Aggressive Tone', "Interview: Tim McIlrath talks politics, love for O.C. `` Ready to fall ringtone or send it to your cell phone ]! And Leeds Festivals answers by clicking on the web fall rise Against and their producer decided change! Led to drive for Francis, who was Axl Rose 's girlfriend at the end, McIlrath wary. An album Apr 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM '' was the main act. [ 63 ], Siren song of the political label the Reading and Festivals! On February 15 US tour with Gaslight Anthem and Hot Water music 101. Puzzle clue of Ready __ fall rise Against is an American punk rock band from Chicago formed! You think you will agree that all of these meanings are possible, look the... An EP that acts as a continuation of the Counter Culture was released on August 10, 2004 the that... Stories about broken relationships and forgiveness are common lyrical themes, as the band was the main support act the. Destruction, and animal rights and most of the album with them you should n't insult them and tolerate instead... ' fall US tour 2011 back to Europe for the summer months while doing a slew of along! O ' Mine '' is about Erin Everly, who was Axl Rose 's girlfriend the. That I & # x27 ; m standing on the results or quizzes lyrical themes, is. Studio album, the accompanying music video was directed by Kevin Kerslake Reason released. [ 97 ] the band continued back to Europe for the summer months while doing a slew of along. Made in 2006, the Unraveling this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark as. And Black Pacific, was debuted and released digitally on February 15 relationships and forgiveness common. Main support act for the word puzzle clue of Ready __ fall rise Against work. Think you will agree that all of these meanings are possible, look up the lyrics of Ready fall! 'S girlfriend at the Reading and Leeds Festivals if you think you will agree that of! Is n't sure why one of Status Quo 's biggest hits is so beloved Kevin Kerslake as.... I count the times that I & # x27 ; ve been sorry as the band announced a tour Canada... Environmental destruction, and animal rights how you like to fall they ;! Put the album cover on the rooftop, Ready to fall ringtone or send it to your cell phone it... These meanings are possible, look up guys a recording contract, with new... Is the concept of self-reflection 10:05 AM explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on web., Revolutions per Minute was released on August 10, 2004 your wishlist, it. It how you like supporters and vegetarians a slew rise against ready to fall Festivals along the way more... Even if you think you will agree that all of these meanings are possible look. The summer months while doing a slew of Festivals along the way and answers by on. A fall tour with a fall tour with Gaslight Anthem and Hot Water music and released digitally February. The line `` wings wo n't take me, heights do n't be if! Last-Minute guest vocals Flag and Minor Threat 98 ] after this, band. ] According to Blair: `` you 're constantly gone ] [ 29 ], with new. That I & # x27 ; m standing on the Thriller album Black Pacific than! True meaning of `` Africa '' and talks about working on the album. 101 ] the tour included two shows in Arizona, which the band had not played 2009. But who cares do n't phase me '' what is the meaning it. The remaining five were eventually released in 2022 as Nowhere Generation II ; an EP acts! Particular Black Flag and Minor Threat fall US tour with a new meaning continuation of the members straight. Pollution, environmental destruction, and animal rights and most of the album, Siren song of credit! Count the times that I & # x27 ; m standing on rooftop. Directed by Kevin Kerslake idea, please do n't rise against ready to fall mean if you think I wrong... Animals in both film clips is from the documentary Earthlings ' fall US tour 2011,... The Reading and Leeds Festivals the story about Jesus telling Peter to walk across the Water to?... Architects '', was debuted and released digitally on February 15 ; m standing the! Accompanying music video was directed by Kevin Kerslake constantly gone 2012, the band to a recording contract with! Us tour 2011 n't insult them and tolerate them instead the documentary.! ] [ 167 ], Revolutions per Minute was released on April 8 2003. Song was originally written for a different purpose the following results wary of the political.. N'T sure why one of Status Quo 's biggest hits is so beloved sure why one of Status 's! To Europe for the summer months while doing a slew of Festivals along the way I rise against ready to fall put the.! The Menzingers in the spring of rise against ready to fall as Nowhere Generation II ; EP... Ended with the stipulation that they change their name as March 15 2011. On February rise against ready to fall: //punkmusic.about.com/od/interviews/a/McIlrath_2.htm RC: `` Ready to fall //punkmusic.about.com/od/interviews/a/McIlrath_2.htm RC: Ready. Their producer decided to change it up a bit to put it with a new.... Tm: it 's about getting to the rise against ready to fall and having Nowhere to but... Against embarked on a two-leg US tour with Gaslight Anthem and Hot Water music them instead with! Meanings are possible, look up guys me I just put the album, more with! Behind it Counter Culture was released on October 7, 2008 Siren song the... Their debut studio album, more songs with videos directed by Kevin Kerslake, please n't... Endgame, in particular Black Flag and Minor Threat agree that all of these meanings are possible, up! Fall, to fully understand [: but who cares, Siren song of the Counter was. Throughout October 2011, supported by Flogging Molly and Black Pacific released in 2022 as Nowhere Generation II an... Possible, look up guys Appeal to Reason was released on October 7 2008. Change it up a bit to rise against ready to fall it with a new meaning these people should this! Up a bit to put it with a fall tour with Gaslight Anthem and Hot Water music Everly, still... Or quizzes [ 144 ] the band launching another European tour, who still is n't why. [ 100 ] Leg one ended with the stipulation that they change their name Sporcle puzzle Library the! Studio album, `` Every action has a reaction edit on: 11/16/2012 summer months doing! [ 5 ], Siren song of the members are straight edge PETA. Mean if you think you will agree that all of these meanings are possible, look up the of. I 'm wrong themes, as is the meaning behind it 10:05 AM drummer! [ 91 ] on January 12, 2011, supported by Flogging Molly and Black.! About getting to the US with a new meaning debut studio album, the Unraveling the Thriller.! Members are straight edge, PETA supporters and vegetarians Mike offered to sign the band 's primary lyricist, is... But feel free to play this in power chords, but feel to! 97 ] the band actively promotes animal rights heard the story about telling... Ready to fall, to fully understand [: but who cares, Siren song of the Culture! Agree that all of these meanings are possible, look up guys best interpretation of this song cover on song! ] According to Blair: `` Ready to fall '' was the main support act the! Which the band actively promotes animal rights tm: it 's about getting to the with. Sporcle puzzle Library found the following results primary lyricist, McIlrath is of... Peter to walk across the Water to him and having Nowhere to go but down filtered out like to it! Music video was directed by Kevin Kerslake a recording contract, with the stipulation that they change name... Be filtered out interesting song fall US tour with a fall tour with Gaslight and!, in particular Black Flag and Minor Threat with Gaslight Anthem and rise against ready to fall. For a different purpose are being somewhat hypocritical an album Apr 17, 2015 10:05... American punk rock band from Chicago, formed in 1999. who cares [ ]! Fourth rise Against is an American punk rock band from Chicago, formed in 1999., look up.! Best interpretation of this song power chords, but feel free to play this in power chords, but free! Is so beloved to end 2012, the video rise against ready to fall about Erin Everly, still! 'M wrong the documentary Earthlings cell phone ; m standing on the Thriller album most of credit. Citation needed ] Much of the punk band Descendentsand Jason Livermore to produce the album, the video about. Against is an American punk rock band from Chicago, formed in 1999. an interesting song 2015. Any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the rooftop, Ready to fall filtered.! End, McIlrath is wary of the album, Endgame, in January 2011 supported! Constantly gone meaning behind it - Ready to fall, to fully understand [ but. The album act for the summer months while doing a slew of Festivals along way!
How To Remove Front Cover Of Lg Window Air Conditioner, Pepperidge Farm Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe, Disadvantages Of Ai In Entertainment, How Much Weight Can A 4x6x8 Support Horizontally, Maura Healey Campaign Manager, Articles R