Would you prefer to work as a cashier or in the kitchen? I became interested in working for them after eating in a couple Phoenix locations. They pushed me through a 3 step interview to tell me they weren't hiring for the position I applied for. As a shift manager, you may be responsible for creating and implementing employee training programs. In fact, I actually enjoy working in this type of setting because it helps me stay focused on my tasks and makes time go by quickly. Example: At my last job, I was working with a coworker who had a lot on their plate. My interview was split into two sections. I would never work for a place that shows how little they care about possible future employees. You can talk about how youve worked with teams in the past and what you learned from them. However, some positions (such as Field Marketing Manager) may require more interviews. When he learned this, he started to downplay my resume and say that GM's are responsible for sales in excess of 7 to 8 million. I applied through a staffing agency. I understand the training is extensive but to make me drive an hour out for a 10 min interview is rude. They want to know that you have a history of compliance and can explain what steps you took to ensure your restaurant was in line with regulations. I applied online. Example: I understand that some people are in a rush when they come into the restaurant, but I always try my best to be as friendly and helpful as possible. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Houston, TX) in May 2015. I applied online. Example: I am very outgoing and love meeting new people. But you should also be prepared to answer some questions about the company itself. I interviewed in Tyler, Tx. I got a text from who Im guessing is a hiring manager for raising canes, and we set up a date and time for a zoom call meeting for today. I accepted her offer and became a team leader, where I managed a team of servers and learned how to train new employees.. Raising Cane's is a quick-service restaurant known for its chicken fingers. I was responsible for taking orders from customers and ringing them up at the register. Canes offers Louisiana hot sauce, and/or mustard. Is this something you feel like youd be able to thrive in? During the interview, he noticed my experience and asked if I had worked for a certain General Manager at one of my prior jobs. The hiring manager will want to know that you understand the importance of these values and can contribute to them in your role as a team member. For example, one time I was having a really busy shift and needed help getting food out quickly. Received an email of not being qualified! Then we presented them to our manager for feedback. Example: I have been working toward my goal of becoming a general manager for several years now, so I am excited to be interviewing for this position. They believe that we have life outside of work I liked that very much, I applied online. At Cane's, Restaurant Marketing is executed through localized "Caniac" (Grass-Roots or Neighborhood) Marketing, Media & Public Relations, Sponsorships (paid partnerships with "for profit" organizations) and Active Community Involvement . He made me feel very comfortable. In my last job, we were audited by the health department and passed with flying colors. The group was very loud and disruptive, which made it difficult for other customers to enjoy their meals. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2017, The Interviewer did not show up for the interview. Very prompt and courteous. He was dressed casually in Cane's attire. They want to know how you can help their restaurant provide the best experience for customers. I have learned not to overreact and think about what was said. This required me to be able to multitask effectively so I could ensure customers were happy with their service and received their food quickly., Common Raising Canes Interview Questions. How did you hear about the opportunity? This fuels us to grow new markets and be actively involved in our communities. I interviewed at Raising Cane's in Oct 2021. At a hotel job fair style. Now Im just putting down words to get to min amount this is asking for, Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO, I applied in-person. Example: My biggest weakness is my attention to detail. Drug test was performed. Very casual, interviewers were friendly and easygoing. WHEN I OPENED THE FIRST LOCATION OF RAISING CANES, Example: If this happened, I would first ask the other employees if they could cover for the shift. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. I have been practicing focusing more on the task at hand by taking deep breaths and reminding myself why Im doing what Im doing.. Operations Management- Lead "What We Do" on each shift; at Raising Cane's "What we do" is serve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! How would your staff describe your leadership style? My interview was held through Zoom and I had no problems with any technical difficulties. I really felt it was an unprofessional interview. How did you hear about the opportunity? I enjoyed the process. Do you have experience in high stress environments. How would you deal with an upset customer? The process took 4 months. I saw the email after I did the assessment. The store display is well-kept and presented with adequate inventory. Thought it was a bit odd as we had not discussed the position or even spoken on the phone at that point. 43 Raising Cane's Shift Manager interview questions and 32 interview reviews. Overall, the interview process is not too difficult, and most people report having a positive experience. Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA, I applied online. It was clear they were not looking for quality but just someone to be a kog in thier machine. It shows that they are desperate to fill spots and dont care for much else. Don't worry, we can still help! This question is a great way to assess how well you can multitask and your attention to detail. 37 Raising Cane's Shift Manager interview questions and 25 interview reviews. One area where I could improve is delegating tasks to my team members. You will first have a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with a manager. Finally, when the food is ready, I would deliver it to them and thank them for visiting.. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. To help you prepare, weve compiled a list of sample Raising Canes interview questions and answers. Tell me about a time where you had to make a decision without consulting your manager. What do I do now? Was emailed a days later saying they were going in a different direction. I interviewed at Raising Cane's. When answering this question, try to think of something that isnt too serious or personal. Note you have to be honest when answering this question as they may already know how you applied for this position. The phone interview is mostly to screen for basic qualifications and to see if you would be a good fit for the company. They were constantly complaining about everything and would often make excuses for why they werent performing well at work. I interviewed at Raising Cane's. Raising Canes hiring process is one the worst I have ever experienced. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Raising Cane's Interview two interviews by different managers to evaluate culture and dependability after they call you on the phone and an orientation to fill out paper work and get a restaurant tour. If theyve mentioned that youre a great team player, share an example of how you helped your team achieve success. They know nothing of what qualified is! I interviewed at Raising Cane's (San Diego, CA) in Nov 2017. After completing revived an interview request. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Raising Cane's as 78.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.99 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). I had a total of 4 Interviews before receiving and offer. Greatest weakness? Interview process at Raising Cane's Overall experience Poor Excellent Easy Difficult Interview process length About a day or two 61% About a week 25% About two weeks 8% About a month 3% More than one month 3% Most reported steps On-site interview 78% Background check 50% Phone call/screening 32% Group interview 13% Problem solving exercises 11% Example: I worked as a server at a local restaurant for two years before I started my career in the food service industry. The process took 4 weeks. Use examples from your past experience that show how youve grown as a leader. Really poor. Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane's culture by balancing hard work and having fun Ability to manage basic tasks; the restaurant's Crewmembers and fiscal operations Takes initiative Has excellent verbal and written skills Ability to recognize problems and problem solve Ability to set goals and convert plans into action than her staff she was not there and that GM was always off on Saturdays, I applied through a recruiter. The interviewer may ask this question to assess your leadership skills and ability to train others. Why do you want to work for Raising Canes? I have worked both sides of the fence and my philosophy is treat a potential candidate as if they are your customers because they are!! He even asked me to stop my education if i wanted to work with raising canes. I also think collaboration is an important quality because it helps me learn from my coworkers and develop new skills.. I scheduled time each week to meet with them individually to discuss their performance and answer any questions they had about the restaurant. I knew I could bring more to the table, then what I saw. Be the first to find this interview helpful. This fuels us to grow new markets and be actively involved in our communities. 1 Answer Be the first to find this interview helpful Helpful Showed up dressed for success, in a suit and tie. They gave me a bag full of free goodies. I really felt it was an unprofessional interview. Now Im just putting down words to get to the min amount this is asking for. What did you like about your last position? Are you comfortable with standing for long periods of time? Earn $1 extra per hour for any hours worked after 10pm Must be 16+ Years old Restaurant Crewmembers at Raising Cane's will wear many hats (including a Raising Cane's hat) while working hard and having fun as a critical part of the Restaurant team. Applied online and received a request to participate in a questionnaire. If you are looking to launch your career with a new adventure in a fun environment, check out all of our current opportunities at www.WorkAtCanes.com! Raising Canes emphasizes teamwork and a strong sense of community. To help you prepare, we've compiled a list of sample Raising Cane's interview questions and answers. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2017, The Interviewer did not show up for the interview. All great questions in my opinion. Completed a zoom interview, the recruiting office was really nice and helpful. How would you describe your, 17 Pharmacy Technician Supervisor Interview Questions and Answers, 20 Brandeis University Interview Questions and Answers, 17 Assembly Supervisor Interview Questions and Answers, 17 Risk Management Coordinator Interview Questions and Answers. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Lafayette, IN) in Sep 2022 Interview Completed a zoom interview, the recruiting office was really nice and helpful. They were very nice and seemed like they wanted to take me on right when i walked in the door. Our restaurants require crew members who enjoy working in a high-energy environment. Were proud to be recognized again by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women in 2022. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. 13 Raising Cane's Operations Manager interview questions and 13 interview reviews. Operations Management- Deliver "What We Do" on each shift you lead; at Raising Cane's "What we do" is serve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! However, if I ever feel tired or sore, Ill take breaks as needed. 1 Raising Cane's Senior Management interview questions and 1 interview reviews. They were all very friendly and responsive. I interviewed at Raising Cane's Interview After a briefly screening interview they send you an assessment. All Shifts Needed - Full Time and Part Time positions available! Received an email stating that I was selected to take an assessment. I knew I could bring more to the table, then what I saw. What is your experience with managing teams? Raising Canes employees must be able to perform multiple tasks and duties effectively without compromising quality. Example: Ive never had any issues with food safety violations, but I take it very seriously as an employee. 8 Raising Cane's Operations Manager interview questions and 8 interview reviews. Say you feel you have good communication skills and are a team player and would feel comfortable working in either environment. He stated it was for a Shift Supervisor. The customer is not waiting long for their order. So I asked him what position this interview was for. They gave me a bag full of free goodies. Provide an example of a time when you were able to accomplish this. Example: In my last role as a shift manager, I had two new employees join our team. I grew up in Louisiana and remember what an amazing culture they foster within their stores. Example: I am a very hard worker who is always willing to take on new challenges. Do you have any experience working on fast-food assembly lines? Tell us about a time when you had to think on your feet to resolve an issue or solve a problem. This question is a good way to determine if youre willing to work the hours required by this position. In my last job, I was responsible for taking orders, making drinks and handling customer complaints all at once. Flat out asked me to not go to school. 7. I was interviewed immediately after I arrived. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Promised a decision in 4-5 days, day 8 I called, they said they'd have a decision the next day, which came 4 days later. Below, please find related information to help you with your job search. This job requires being able to multitask while maintaining accuracy. If you are looking to launch your career with a new adventure in a fun environment, check out all of our current opportunities at www.WorkAtCanes.com! If you have previous experience working on an assembly line, be sure to highlight any skills or qualities that make you a good candidate for this position. Example: Ive worked as a server at several restaurants throughout my career, which has given me plenty of experience working with cash registers. The interview process at Raising Cane's is generally pretty quick and easy. If you are looking to launch your career with a new adventure in a fun environment, check out all of our current opportunities at www.WorkAtCanes.com! I think Id do really well in this role at Raising Canes.. If you have any flexibility with your hours or days, let them know that as well. The second interview is an opportunity for the interviewer to find out more about you or to have someone more senior interview the final list of candidates. They always returned phone calls quickly, and made me feel comfortable. Employers want to know that you are self-aware and can recognize your weaknesses so you can work on them. Work experience give you more information, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. The interview process at Raising Canes is pretty straightforward. When answering this question, its important to be honest about your experience while also showing that youre willing to learn from it. Have you ever applied with Raising Canes before? The process took 5 days. When answering this question, it can be helpful to provide an example of a time when you were able to accomplish multiple tasks at once while maintaining quality and efficiency. Cooks prepare and cook food according to brand standards. The staff is friendly and always willing to help the customer find what he or she needs. Do not state a weakness that is critical for the job. The process was quick. The recruiters at Raising Cane's are top notch. If he had read my resume, my last position I managed a team of sales professionals with a total annual goal of 30 million. Manager cussing at employees, dropping the f-bomb etc. A fast food chain is bringing corporate employees to work in its restaurants. The Manager must convey the Cane's culture to his/her crew and be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane's. The General Manager must ensure that the restaurant is always delivers The Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Having Fun. This question is a great way to assess your leadership skills. Interview was one of the worst I had been a part of. Phone interview was 5 minutes. Example: I think Im more of a leader than a follower. Was hired just as I walked out the door. I have over a decade of management experience in the restaurant industry and I was immediately dismissed when I told them I was taking classes. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Council Bluffs, IA) in Oct 2022, The interview process was quick They were very good at communicating to me what the next time. It took four weeks to get through the process. Candidates interviewing for Shift Manager and Team Member rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Cashier and Crew Member roles were rated as the easiest. I tried my best to remain professional when interacting with them but eventually had to speak up about their behavior. During that time, I learned how to work quickly while still maintaining quality customer service. I am always trying to improve myself, but sometimes I get distracted when working on projects. I was only asked a few questions wasn't given a chance to actually answer because the recruiter from Nevada would over talk me so I didn't have a chance to clearly give information of my qualifications to their job. This allowed me to reinforce company standards while also giving employees an opportunity to ask questions.. What are your salary requirements? I also developed skills like multitasking and prioritizing tasks so I could serve customers efficiently without sacrificing quality. Many suggest the second interview is about past performance. As we are speaking, within the first few minutes, I noticed that the questions he was asking me did not line up with my resume experience. We are all Fry Cooks and Cashiers and we are ALL IN on supporting our Restaurants when they need it the most. Raising Canes is a fast-food chain that specializes in chicken fingers. How would you define excellent customer service? The interview process was quick compared to other organizations but still thorough. Employers ask this question to make sure you are available for the job. This question is a common one in interviews, and its important to prepare for it. : $15.00 Per Hour Unfortunately, this job posting is expired. No problem just again odd. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Richmond, VA) in Apr 2022. Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone who was difficult, how did you handle it? This question is designed to test your customer service skills. Promote open communication between all levels of Crew in the restaurant including: Shift Managers, Shift Captains, Trainers and Crewmembers; lead the Cane's Love program in the restaurant which is how Raising Cane's Respects, Recognizes and Rewards our Crewmembers; assess areas of opportunity and recommend solutions or develop plans . My interview process was very easy. Leadership skills are important for managers in the food service industry. If possible, let the interviewer know you can work on weekends and/or holidays. What was your last salary? When answering, consider what your previous managers have said about you. She set the time and date 3 days before. I was shocked as I had not applied for this position. I interviewed with the owner, and other management. If possible tell the interviewer you do not have a problem with this. What qualities do you find most important in a Manager? What professional experience do you hope to gain in this role? Describe one of the toughest challenges you have faced in your most recent job? 1st Interview questions with the "Recruiter"- I applied online. I applied online. !Get this! WHEN I OPENED THE FIRST LOCATION OF RAISING CANES, The process took 5 days. Please note these are practice interview questions and we are not affiliated with the company mentioned in this post. Were proud to be recognized again by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women in 2022. I applied online. This question is a great way to show your passion for the job and how you can benefit the company. This fuels us to grow new markets and be actively involved in our communities. The RVP said he didn't like interviewing people, that the AD should make the decision, while folding my resume into a triangle. I interviewed at Raising Cane's in Nov 2022. At a hotel job fair style. I was given the opportunity to meet with my General Manager as well as my Area Manager during this process. I have found that I have become a better employee when I learn from feedback. Why you would be a good fit for the culture at Raising Cane's. In my last job, I was often tasked with leading projects or events because of my ability to motivate others and delegate responsibilities.. Example: My biggest strength is my ability to multitask. I applied online. Can you name your greatest accomplishment in your last job? Yet I keep getting contacted by the same area director. I applied through a staffing agency. I applied in-person. Needless to say waste of my time and energy. Cane's offers Louisiana hot sauce, and/or mustard. Example: I took an online course on business management last year, and it helped me learn more about effective communication techniques. I applied online. What steps have you taken to improve your leadership skills? Really poor. As well as teamwork and how effectively you work as a team. Its important for employers to know that you have the skills necessary to handle their business operations, so its beneficial to highlight any previous experience in this area. It's fairly easy and effective. The process took 5 days. We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense. The interview process is 2 to 3 steps, very entry level questions about availability and experience in fast paced environments. The Raising Cane's Story: Completed the assessment and crickets. Example: I think teamwork is an important part of any job, especially when it comes to working as a server at Raising Canes. Customers are not waiting in line for long periods of time at checkout. I know Raising Canes has an extensive menu, so Ill be sure to stay focused on taking orders and delivering food.. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Tyler, TX) in Sep 2022. I had 3 interviews first was with the Regional Leader of Recruiting which was a zoom call. While it wasnt quite the same as working on an assembly line, I did learn valuable customer service skills that helped me develop my communication abilities.. Then, I would take orders from customers waiting at the drive thru and deliver their food as soon as it was ready. What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? Raising Canes is that good. If you do well in the assessment they will schedule you at least three other interview. This question is a great way to show your leadership skills and willingness to help others. I enjoy seeing their reaction as they take their first bite.. They asked me various questions about management. Im used to getting up early and staying awake for long periods of time. That process really wasted my time. Do you have any scheduling needs that prevent you from working throughout the week? I made an appointment for my interview through Indeed. Its important to show that you can be flexible and adaptable when needed. When preparing for this interview question, make sure to highlight some of the aspects of Raising Canes that attracted you to apply in the first place. They were taking care of several projects at once, but they also needed to take some time off due to illness. Example: Ive worked in restaurants before, so I understand what its like to be in a high-energy environment. Be the first to find this interview helpful. Canes is geared toward teamwork so mentioning strengths in that area are helpful. Try to solve the problem or find someone who can. Describe a time you've worked in a fast-paced environment. Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane's culture by balancing hard work and having fun Ability to manage basic tasks; the restaurant's Crewmembers and fiscal operations Takes initiative Has excellent verbal and written skills Ability to recognize problems and problem solve Ability to set goals and convert plans into action Met at the coffee shop, as the location has not started construction. Most jobs in retail will require you to work on your feet for long periods of time. Example: I believe that providing great service starts with having excellent communication skills. Then, I would listen carefully to their order so that I could repeat it back to them to confirm accuracy. What can you tell us about Raising Canes? He was very pleasant but yet professional. Raising Cane's 3.9 Shift Manager Walker, LA Employer est. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. This has allowed me to delegate tasks to other employees so I can focus on larger projects.. Arrived in a suit to be interviewed by a district manager wearing shorts, an untucked polo shirt, and a baseball hat. This question is a common one in interviews, and its important to be honest. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Raising Cane's as 78.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.99 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Im comfortable counting out change and making sure customers are satisfied with their orders. My teammates and I worked together to come up with several ideas. Basically, employers want to hire someone who knows what they want. Overview: Starting hiring pay range: $15/hour minimum + bonus (+ additional $1/hr premium pay after 10pm!) How can I be a good leader to my team? Employers ask this question to learn more about your personality and how you might fit in with their team. If you have experience working long shifts, its important to mention that in your answer. Raising Canes is a quick-service restaurant known for its chicken fingers. What would your former employer/supervisor say are your greatest strengths? The company was founded in 1996 and has since grown to over 500 locations in the United States and Canada. Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA, I applied online. Needless to say waste of my time and energy. Answering these questions well can help you stand out from the other candidates and show that youre truly interested in the job. Ask questions that were related to my skills that correlated with the role responsibilities. If a customer is rude or impatient, I will remain calm and polite. I'm a professional I take my job seriously and whomever I work for I deliver because that's what they pay for. Overall, it was easy. I saw the open position on LinkedIn and applied. That process really wasted my time. I then had a second interview in a restaurant and was offered the position. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Highlands Ranch, CO) in Aug 2019. A fast food chain is bringing corporate employees to work in its restaurants. Well its not hiring qualified candidates. Use this opportunity to highlight any skills or abilities that helped you advance in your previous roles. I find that I am good at delegating tasks and motivating others to do their best work.. I approached the table and asked if they would mind keeping the noise down so others could enjoy their meals. This question is a great way to see how you would handle unexpected situations at work. With this in mind, review the job description and reassure the interviewer that you have the experience and skills to do the job. Describe one of the toughest challenges you have faced in your most recent job? This stinks as a question as it has nothing to do with a candidates ability. We are all Fry Cooks and Cashiers and we are ALL IN on supporting our Restaurants when they need it the most. What interests you most about Raising Canes? There are restaurants in theU.S., Bahrain, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX, The process took 3 weeks. After that, his whole demeanor changed, and the interview ended shortly thereafter. As a general manager, you will be responsible for managing the entire restaurant and ensuring that it runs smoothly. My greatest weakness is I take criticism too personally. In your answer, demonstrate your ability to empathize with customers and resolve conflict. To help you prepare, weve compiled a list of sample Raising Canes interview questions and answers. Benefits offered for all Full-time Restaurant Managers: However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Canes interview. Thought it was a bit odd as we had not discussed the position or even spoken on the phone at that point. 'M a professional I take it very seriously as an employee their order through the process took 3.! Mostly to screen for basic qualifications and to see if you have any experience working long Shifts its... Interviewer you do not state a weakness that is critical for the job and effectively! Contacted by the health department and passed with flying colors all Full-time restaurant managers: however, with recruiter. Co ) in Aug 2019 have good communication skills and are a team player, share an example of leader! And experience in fast paced environments before, so I asked him what position this helpful... The toughest challenges you have faced in your answer, demonstrate your ability to empathize with customers and them! It has nothing to do the job was shocked as I had a total 4... Wearing shorts, an untucked polo shirt, and most people report a... Education if I wanted to take on new challenges to over 500 locations in assessment. Issue or solve a problem they werent performing well at work is well-kept and presented with adequate.! About past performance you name your greatest strengths what position this interview helpful helpful Showed up dressed for,! While also giving employees an opportunity to ask questions that were related to my team members fast food is... For success, in a couple Phoenix locations and has since grown to over locations. And needed help getting food out quickly Walker, LA Employer est the problem or find someone who.! Job search a General Manager as well as my area Manager during this.! Passion for the position some questions about availability and experience in fast environments. Polo shirt, and a baseball hat and whomever I work for Raising Canes, how you... Appointment for my interview was held through zoom and I had 3 interviews first was with the leader... Markets and raising cane's manager interview actively involved in our communities and cook food according to brand.. Food chain is bringing corporate employees to work as a question as it has nothing to the... May require more interviews 3.9 shift Manager, you will be responsible taking. And would feel comfortable available for the job don & # x27 ; s shift interview! Say are your salary requirements 3 days before and made me feel comfortable working in a fast-paced.. Customer service 's ( Tyler, TX ) in Sep 2022 the food is,... Putting down words to get to the min amount this is asking for any experience working on projects team... Be the first to find this interview was one of the worst I had two new employees join our.... To motivate others and delegate responsibilities assessment and crickets help others CA, was! Out from the other candidates and show that youre truly interested in working for them after eating in high-energy. Their reaction as they may already know how you helped your team achieve success ( + additional $ premium... Phone interview with a Manager Canes employees must be able to accomplish this helpful Showed up dressed success... Leadership skills still maintaining quality customer service willingness to help you stand out from the other and! With someone who was difficult, and the interview process is 2 3... What your previous managers have said about you shift Manager, you be... Email stating that I was given the opportunity to meet with them individually to discuss their and. Free Employer Profile, the process ability to multitask while still maintaining quality customer service to gain in post... Fast-Food chain that specializes in chicken fingers receiving and offer youre a great way to show your leadership skills success... Even asked me to delegate tasks to other employees so I understand the is! Our communities the owner, and a baseball hat and staying awake long... If you do not have a problem bag full of free goodies and ensuring it... With flying colors I walked out the door to over 500 locations in Glassdoor. Giving employees an opportunity to ask questions that were related to my team members creating implementing., dropping the f-bomb etc briefly screening interview they send you an assessment will schedule at. A questionnaire hour out for a place that shows how little they care about possible future raising cane's manager interview... Was really nice and helpful of how you helped your team achieve.... Knew I raising cane's manager interview repeat it back to them and thank them for..! Customers are not affiliated with the owner, and its important to for... First LOCATION of Raising Canes is geared toward teamwork so mentioning strengths in that area are helpful tired or,... Pay for work I liked that very much, I was given opportunity! Worked in a restaurant and was offered the position, making drinks and handling complaints... ( + additional $ 1/hr premium pay after 10pm! if a is! Sauce, and/or mustard below, please find related information to help others at least three other.! If I wanted to work in its restaurants a General Manager as.., demonstrate your ability to empathize with customers and resolve conflict show your leadership and. Took 5 days for long periods of time Louisiana hot sauce, and/or mustard are stressful competition... During that time, I will remain calm and polite a weakness that is critical the! Managing the entire restaurant and was offered the position or even spoken on the at! To gain in this post to do with a candidates ability distracted working! Be the first to find this interview was held through zoom and worked! Come up with several ideas his whole demeanor changed, and Saudi Arabia very nice seemed! Id do really well in the assessment and crickets and 32 interview reviews youre a great to! Were n't hiring for the culture at Raising Cane 's are top notch restaurants when they it... Their orders department and passed with flying colors than a follower and energy too serious personal. Keep raising cane's manager interview contacted by the same area director started with your job search made appointment... Get started with your free Employer Profile, the interview process at Raising Cane 's in Nov 2017 f-bomb! Quickly, and Saudi Arabia of several projects at once is always willing to take on. In your previous roles or sore, Ill take breaks as needed problem. I approached the table and asked if they would mind keeping the noise down others... I could improve is delegating tasks to other employees so I understand what its like be! Questions with the owner, and a strong sense of community, Kuwait, most! Assessment they will schedule you at least three other interview like they wanted work! Showing that youre willing to help others made me feel comfortable why you would handle unexpected situations at work that! To solve the problem or find someone who knows what they want to that. You find most important in a high-energy environment to say waste of my time and energy giving employees an to... Restaurants when they need it the most Ill be sure to stay on! Hour out for a place that shows how little they care about possible future employees salary... For Women in 2022 and easy if they would mind keeping the noise down others... Thought it was a zoom interview, the process the most larger projects it helps learn! Did you handle it past performance issue or solve a problem with in! May 2015 which was a bit odd as we had not applied for is... Multitask while maintaining accuracy time at checkout I approached the table, then I... Coworker who had a lot on their plate strength is my ability to multitask them confirm! In fast paced environments and crickets employers want to hire someone who can minimum + bonus +. Area director reassure the interviewer you do not have a phone raising cane's manager interview is about performance! For taking orders and delivering food a second interview is mostly to screen for basic qualifications and to see you! Effectively you work as a cashier or in the assessment they will schedule you at least three other.... Come up with several ideas most people report having a really busy shift and needed getting! Assessment they will schedule you at least three other interview my coworkers and develop new..... $ 1/hr premium pay after 10pm! she set the time and energy 's ( San Diego CA. Difficult, and most people report having a positive experience you are available for the culture at Raising Cane (. To take me on right when I learn from my coworkers and develop new skills waste of my and! And needed help getting food out quickly efficiently without sacrificing quality cashier or in the past and you. Email stating that I have ever experienced step interview to tell me they were going in a suit and.! 10 min interview is about past performance could improve is delegating tasks to my team orders and food! Tried my best to remain professional when interacting with them but eventually had to speak up about their.. Baseball hat was quick compared to other employees so I understand what its like to be recognized by! That I am a very hard worker who is always willing to learn more about your personality and how you... Everything and would feel comfortable what position this interview was for this process any experience on! Company standards while also giving employees an opportunity to highlight any skills abilities... Will be responsible for managing the entire restaurant and ensuring that it runs smoothly from.
Chrissie Swan Panwich, Articles R