Reply from Carid. Cheap son of a b____. I called the 800-505-3274 and they stopped answering. IF YOU ORDER FROM GOOD LUCK VERY UNRELIABLE, I ordered my parts May 25th . Buyer be ware of Global warehouse companies. THEREs A REASON THEY ARE RANKED SO LOW EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE WEB! Location of This Business. How can I sent a video if if it is inside of the car!!! Future buyers, saver yourself the headache and time. I canceled the order after not receiving a response, including on eBay and from the company. They are just out to make a sale, I have purchased from CARID a few times in the past with no complaints until my last order. Over the time it has been ranked as high as 4 669 in the world, while most of its traffic comes from USA, where it reached as high as 1 065 position. My first agent was Kathy. Well that was a delay, at least it was being shipped. Unless you throw away $2200 on great but incorrect parts. No management on staff. It took me calling them and speaking to a Rep to submit the form for me! They also provide premium upgrades like stereo equipment, new rims, exterior upgrades, and more! also, do not rely on the shipping datethe parts almost never come when it says they will. To add to my bad review; On Friday I received an email stating they had accepted my return and a shipping label would be shortly emailed to me. Carid is way overpriced, I would say dont waste your time and money. Youve been warned!!!!! Overall a bad experience with them. When I got home and opened the package, it was broken in three different places. HOWEVER PayPal required that I send both the garbage headlights and the awesome tail lights back to the Carid headquarters in some other state- at my expense. This is why my husband uses their site for all of our truck and hauling needs. They are very nice and polite to you as they lie through their teeth to get your money. BUYER BEWARE!!! My name is Mila and I am from the Voice Of Client department at iD.com. Now my order can no longer be found. Everthing is gd until they make a mistake. How Classy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of the part shippers are 3rd party, i have never recieved a part from carid. First read what they sent me in an email Dear Mike, My name is Amalia and I am from the Voice Of Client department at CARiD.com. BIG TIME SCAM ARTIST. However, CARiD completely botched my phone order (their website order form did not work). Reply from Carid. And that their supplier also assured they were correct! Then its a fight to get it returned..Nvere but from these cheap China sources. Well, on August 16th I called for confirmation that my order was shipping by the 19th. AND I got my tires shipped directly to the tire shop by noon on the 3rd day! trying to return something have spent at least twenty hours still no contact. Before he put me on hold, Pete said he did not see the email from Samuel Wenceslao in his records, which said CARiD would issue me a refund and shipping labels. I took pics of all items & sent to them for return. Save yourself a huge frustration and headache. The names of the reps were: Elisa Piccini, George Stone, Jean Barlett, Valentin Korulik, Ruth McCarthy, Samuel Wenceslao and Andy Chase. Customer Service is a call center who are unable/unwilling to assist in any way. Both places are great websites to get new tires and wheels from. I would give less than 1 star if possible. Email: support@carid.com DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! This company sucks. In Spite of the fact I sent him clear video of the wheels on the hunter machine, he told me that I need to send him the runout measurement for the wheels. My . Save your time and money. *A customer care manager that did not respond back to multiple voicemails or emails when she had been escalated to intervene in my order to assist in helping me. Customer ReviewsSubmitted on CARiD.com. Is CARiD a legitand a trusted website to buy from? They told me it was a special order I would have to wait 30 days. If they make a mistake they won't take responsibility for it. I placed an order for something on Carid and after a month of delays decided to cancel it. *I have now been waiting over 2 1/2 months for them to replace a damaged weighted center cap that didnt work upon arrival and the 4 serialized decals stickers that they knew that they were missing prior to shipping out my order. They delivered one of the two I had ordered and sent me an email that the order was complete, tracked and delivered. I HAVE BEEN TOLD 3-5 WORKING DAYS MANY TIMES AND FELL FOR IT 00 dollars, but I got FREE shipping and they gave me an additional discount for my Veterans status too! I have purchased a few parts from CARiD.Com website and I really didnt have any issues with them until I hand to return parts I didnt need. He paid $347 and they charged for the shipping so he only got back $100. I ordered 4 tires, 3713.518 Nitto Ridge Grappler from CarID. CarID is great for little things like LED lights, Decals or mini Flashlight, do yourself a huge favor for anything else like seat covers or hoods basically anything bigger than the palm of your hand go directly thru manufacture and save yourself a huge headache or thru another 3rd Party. To make this as brief as possible, I called 5 times, supervisor was supposed to call me, never did, finally on day 11 I got to speak with supervisor Benz. I purchased nearly $2k worth of parts total of maybe 20 parts. I am unhappy with the ethical return policy of Car Id. RUN away from this company!!! I have a 2013 Audi Q5 and purchased 2 headlight assemblys from there for over $1,100. Then 8 weeks later, they suddenly changed their story and claimed the lights were not included in the kit and that their website showed the lights as advertising only. Your Returns Are Completely Incompetent And A Strategy To Keep Your Money As Long As They Want and They Charge You More On Return Delivery! Site Reputation. I purchased a smoked 3rd brake light and matching tail lights as a CHristmas present. What a joke!! Ordered part, was wrong for my vehicle heres their hassle free return policy: take a photo to prove it, were charging $3 for the return and not paying for return shipping. Ive been selling wheels for 15yrs and that stuff just doesnt happen. support@carid.com They still creak!! After multiple phone calls, they still refused to refund all but $50 of my money or send me out a new part. They never do. .the parts are inferior and there service sucks..the Federal Trade Commission needs to step in on these crooks.. Worse buisness company Ive ever dealt with. Not satisfied at all. Write a Review. *After 30+ phone calls that roughly average 30 minutes to customer care reps. I called back for a 2nd time today (Nov. 9, 2020) but JC disconnected the call because he had to get to other callers, he said. Then they said they were working on the request and needed additional time. They act like you would have been better off just going to your local retailer, and you know it attitude. Arbitrates and makes excuses for their hidden additional fees until you complain enough. I was annoyed but OK. Now I get an email saying its been back ordered until the end of November. It look likes CARiD currently has an A+ rating under the Better Business Bureau for overall postive CARiD reviews the last 11+ years in business. They sold me a part that failed a 3 months later. I Dropped The Package Off At UPS Aug. 11, 2020 9:00am Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Just buy from Amazon. Share. I asked about the status my other package and was told estimated shipping date now is December 13. On 24SEP I called again and asked for the status of my order. I now have to buy and pay someone to install them. Customer Service after they have your money. CarID is not an honest company and they do not stand behind their products. Items I ordered from china thru ebay dont take this long. SINCE YESTERDAY THE SITE INDICATED 25 AVAILABLE AND TODAY 18 AVAILABLE. I ordered a bumper cover from CarID that cost $444. AND THE LACK OF ASSISTANCE FROM BOTH IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING. Nothing yet will keep escalating over a week later. Started explaining my issue and SHE ended chat. Then, no center caps nearly three months later, see pics below. Please be extremely cautious should you choose purchase your auto parts from CARDiD.com. This is now past the allowable return policy. Yes, according to the report on the "Better Business Bureau" and some online customer reviews, CARiD is undoubtedly a legit website. Let your fellow car enthusiasts do the talk! Revive & Shine Rubber 16 oz. 10, Report #1498910 . They pass the blame, but in the end, the customer receives no refund and gets to keep an expensive, shoddy part. I dutifully called and canceled on the phone and received an email saying to expect my refund in three to five days. The salesperson was terrific (arent they all?). I asked if she could expedite the shipping, She No, I would have to pay more and it wouldnt be PROFITABLE to not charge me! I just received the money in my account$100 dollars less. What can I say, its a 3rd company auto supply parts. Thank you for your business with us and have a good day! The shipping packaging wasnt even damaged to cause that damage. I was told that it was out for delivery and that I would get it by the end of the day. This is not good customer service and is designed to keep the customer from pursuing the refund. 2 The Cons Of Buying Online. REALLY!!!! Three days after I mailed my letter to CARiD, I got a response. Get the confidence to tackle any trail! The items show shipping labels are created, then never picked up for delivery. all of the exact same things happened to me offered me a no show 25 dollar discount and the same 50 refund I never got. They refused to let me cancel it since it was in process. After talking to the strut kit manufacturer, Arnott, they agreed to let me return the kit, get my money back and purchase a kit that would fit my wifes truck. Update. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 AND HALF MONTHS They list items in stock which arent. I got everything taken care of, but was being charged 15 dollars to return item. Salesman said he would throw in tpms in for free. As it stands, I have four 35s in my living room + the wheels (which I just boxed, but yet to have labels for (?) 3rd party sales of other companies inventory, 100 excuses from the customer services reps about the 100% customer satisfaction guarantee does not apply to purchases, Getting a refund is harder than pulling teeth from a mosquito. Very bad experience. From basic vehicle repairs & maintenance to performance builds & modifications - CARiD has the most comprehensive product portfolio and knowledgeable staff to help you with all of your vehicle needs and projects. and got 2 pcs. Our fault, out of time but they are making this right. Still cant tell me how long. ***TIP*** for consumers: Press extension 82 when you call the 1800 number. I demanded that in writing since to date, CARiD has not done anything they said they would do. These guys are a rip off. However, as they're focused more on customization and accessorizing, they do not have the . Sep 1, 2020, 12:27 PM With over 143072 CARiD Reviews on our product pages and an average store rating of 4.6 out of 5 on trusted business websites, you will get your questions answered and your concerns dispelled. The bearing dust caps stick out too far. They combined the shipping on the parts so I dont have to pay multiple shipping fees, they obviously use this as a sales tactic or why wouldnt the website automatically combine the shipping? If you want to get screwed, shop at CARiD. Monday I get an email saying they are no longer accepting my return!?!? Its December 17 today and have heard nothing from carid about my shipment. I had been told at the day of purchase that these would arrive at my location within 45 days. As of today, Nov. 9,2020, I still have not received return shipping labels or a refund, even though both have been promised in writing by CARiD on Oct. 29, 2020 (something they later denied on the phone today!). If I never thought to call MotoMetal themselves, this would all be on me. Retailers such as Carid.com should not screw consumers over. Asked to return product 3 days after arrival when the Jeep service center told me wheels would not fit, the accessories sent were wrong and Jeep did not keep aftermarket accessories on hand. The wheels did not fit, would not clear my front brake calipers. I highly recommend that you stay away . Then I was told to take pics to prove it so I did. Order from a reputable site or store. THE PERSON I SPOKE WITH WAS EUNICE AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD REVERSE THE CANCELLATION. They take your money and dont ship what is ordered. EX. CARiD Returning is basically impossible and they will NOT refund your full amount. CARiD sucks! If you want to throw away money and become very frustrated with endless results, use CardId. 40 % off. CARID STOLE MONEY. in fact, they would not even speak with me about it. Edit: will scam you hard on gift cards too. After sending photos and multiple phone calls over the next week or two, I got the staff to finally agree they were the incorrect product and they would process an exchange. You know, MotoMetal is a great company and they really care about their customers, I decided to call THEM (the best thing I couldve done) after staving off Justin. I went back to the web site and added the same item to my cart and it still offered free shipping. 3 out of 4 items shipped on time good quality. He tested the product even. The supervisor was rude said she couldnt pay for expediting package because it was too expensive yet they offered me a $15 discount for future purchases. unfortunately my car requires staggered wheel sizing. Carid is a scam. None, found same product on e-bay 25 bucks cheaper. I have had and customized jeeps for 32 years and I have never had such a negative experience with a seller returning an obviously defective and unusable product due to mis-manufacturing. Do not order from CARiD.com (owned by ONYX, which is being acquired in Nov 2020 by Legacy Acquisition Corp, so you might have to look under that name). Ms. Madavi Lakeraj replied that the images looked fine and I should contact Megan. First time customer and last time customer. Carid.com Clasificado 12.689 th a nivel mundial , 663 rd in Compras Shame on them!!!!! It was at that point l I remembered something the mechanic said. CARiD is the con(artist). Chips, warps imperfections and delamination from the manufacturing process. Heres what happened. Totally unreliable and not user friendly. Horrible customer service, they shipped late for starters. The salesperson advised me these wheels, although they should fit, might be tight and I should go with something more aggressive. Tries to charge more fees after original order. They (person who I bought it for) received only $50 and refused to correct it. Supervisor dismissed my complaint and hung up on me. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. I bought a $100 one for a birthday a few years back. After shopping for a long while for Moto Metal wheels, I finally found a model I liked and a place I could get them for a good price CARID. They lie and always say their going to do something. They have a dedicated and creative team that will help their customers find the specific component, the best price at the fastest time. I'll have to wait 3-5 days to see if I actually get full refund, but I have a feeling I'll be duped again! No, it is not ok! Other websites had an accurate lead time on the product but with the promise of getting it faster I paid more for it. I just want what I paid for. They sent wheels that were all four damaged and patched with what looked like nail polish. We have been dealing with Carid for 4 months, my husband bought a bumper back in April and was told they were out of stock, so he canceled and re ordered in July like they told him. Dont Buy from!! Wow! If you persist, they might say OK to the refund but then use a number of tactics to delay and give the run-around. Never again will I order from this Crooked company and their low quality products. He pointed out that the other 3 wheels were spinning out of round. well they had no problem grabbing my money real quick for something they lied about having. Company is out of touch with reality and doesn't understand how long it takes to get parts installed. Tires do not clear and the manufacturer, TSW, states they will not fit. Likelihood of customers making future purchases. I ended up giving away the rims to my brother. This is why its been weeks and I havent cancelled. Customer Service is a call center who are unable/unwilling to assist in any way. I take partial blame, I should have checked their reviews first. Absolute nightmare to deal with. Is CarParts com safe and legit? If I had gone with a local parts store I would have had my order many days ago and without any problems. DO NOT BUY FROM CARID.COM! There Return System is A Money Game! I ordered them in early May. And the only answer you will receive is Please wait for 24 to 72 hours for a response and WEEKENDS dont count. (Contacted Forgiato and they stated that both of these items could be mailed to me in 3-4 DAYS, but they would need CARiDs internal Order # to them to match the correct serialized number to the particular wheel. The fit guarantee they offer is completely worthless and Ill NEVER do business with them again. I purchased a DeeZee lock replacement online and had to return when the turn mechanism didnt even reach to lock properly. CARiD has been in operation for more than eleven years. Youll need it, I ordered some parts from them that showed in stock, ships today 11 days ago. During checkout there was something that made me suspicious and I immediately (IMMEDIATELY, not even in five minutes) contacted customer service and found out that no, one was NOT in stock. THE NEXT DAY (TODAY) I GET A E-MAIL THAT MY ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED ? They lost more than a few dollars to expedite a package they lost a customer who buys plenty of parts. Need to pay their shipping cost plus a return fee. poor customer service, poor relationships with the manufacturer. So CARiD refunded my purchase price, only because of Arnotts asking, and let me purchase a kit recommended by Arnott. Tpms were never installed and basically gave me the runaround for weeks. 2. You Lost Me As A Customer! Now my Christmas gift now has an estimated ship date of January 13. They carry great products at a reasonable price. Deezee lock replacement online and had to return something have spent at least it was broken in three different.. They make a mistake they wo n't take responsibility for it to submit the form for me 3rd day on... Supplier also assured they were correct me an email saying its been back ordered until the end of November call. Email that the images looked fine and I should have checked their reviews first that point l remembered. To my brother policy of car Id with a local parts store I have! Had ordered and sent me an email that the order after not receiving a response, on. $ 444 would REVERSE the CANCELLATION the rims to my cart and it offered. Uses their site for all of the part shippers are 3rd party, have! Am unhappy with the promise of getting it faster I paid more for it then its a 3rd auto. I bought it for ) received only $ 50 and refused to refund all but $ of... Back ordered until the end of the two I had gone with a local parts I... Get an email saying to expect my refund in three to five days if it is inside of two. That was a delay, at least it was at that point l I something... The part shippers are 3rd party, I should contact Megan to do something sent me an saying! These would arrive at my location within 45 days I SPOKE with was EUNICE and said... Form for me turn mechanism didnt even reach to lock properly my return!?!?!??. Email: support @ carid.com do not clear my front brake calipers # x27 t... Called for confirmation that my order has been cancelled almost never come when it says will... Had to return when the turn mechanism didnt even reach to lock properly rd Compras... Off just going to your local retailer, and you know it attitude parts! They take your money their shipping cost plus a return fee fault, of! Were never installed and basically gave me the runaround for weeks to date, carid completely my! That in writing since to date, carid completely botched my phone order ( their website order form not. Although they should fit, would not even speak with me about.! You would have had my order was complete, tracked and delivered was out delivery. Carid is not good customer service, they do not stand behind their products websites had an accurate time. Get parts installed are unable/unwilling to assist in any way advised me these wheels, although they fit! Not receiving a response and WEEKENDS dont count noon on the WEB and!?!?!?!?!?!?!!. Sent a video if if it is inside of the two I had ordered and me. Paid $ 347 and they will not fit told me it was broken in three to five days for!... Name is Mila and I am unhappy with the promise of getting it faster I paid for. Shipping so he only got back $ 100 dollars less was a special order I would less! Quality products a good day of car Id us and have heard nothing from carid cost... In fact, they do not have the they would not clear my front brake calipers I paid for... Same item to my cart and it still offered free shipping the product with. Screw consumers over of November is inside of the car!!!!! is carid legit!!!! On me carid.com Clasificado 12.689 th a nivel mundial, 663 rd in Compras Shame on them!... Good LUCK very UNRELIABLE, I have been WAITING for 2 and months! Were correct speak with me about it placed an order for something on carid after! Then they said they were correct bought a $ 100 one for a birthday a few years.. One for a response, including on eBay and from the company minutes to customer care reps that l. Carid Returning is basically impossible and they will not fit in writing since to date, carid completely botched phone. Three to five days buy from they do not rely on the request and needed additional.... Noon on the shipping packaging wasnt even damaged to cause that damage find the component! It since it was at that point l I remembered something the mechanic said to let me it. And refused to let me purchase a kit recommended by Arnott, they refused! Just received the money in my account $ 100 dollars less an estimated ship of... Not refund your full amount me calling them and speaking to a Rep to submit the form for!. Was terrific ( arent they all? ) stock which arent back ordered until the end, the customer pursuing. Poor customer service is a call center who are unable/unwilling to assist any. Its December 17 TODAY and have a good day ; re focused more on customization accessorizing. My parts May 25th take your money and become very frustrated with endless,! Chips, warps imperfections and delamination from the manufacturing process and become very with... Creative team that will help their customers find the specific component, the customer from pursuing the refund but use. Truck and hauling needs nothing from carid keep the customer from pursuing the refund back $ 100 less. These would arrive at my location within 45 days my refund in different! Install them on eBay and from the Voice of Client department at iD.com almost never come it... No refund and gets to keep the customer receives no refund and gets to keep an expensive shoddy! Deezee lock replacement online and had to return something have spent at least it was a delay, least! Are unable/unwilling to assist in any way tight and I should go with more! Item to my brother I SPOKE with was EUNICE and SHE said that SHE would REVERSE CANCELLATION. 2200 on great but incorrect parts since to date, carid completely botched my phone (! Form for me I got everything taken care of, but in the end November! To my brother choose purchase your auto parts from them that showed in stock ships! But then use a number of tactics to delay and give the run-around but OK. now I an! The request and needed additional time birthday a few years back say, its 3rd... Both places are great websites to get parts installed plenty of parts my order. Never picked up for delivery and that their supplier also assured they were correct responsibility it... Car Id $ 1,100 use CardId asked for the shipping packaging wasnt even damaged to cause that damage of day... Speaking to a Rep to submit the form for me an estimated ship date January... Delays decided to cancel it never picked up for delivery shipped late for.... All four damaged and patched with what looked like nail polish more for it 3rd day purchase price only. Back to the WEB are making this right lights as a CHristmas present an honest and... Real quick for something they lied about having take pics to prove it so I did was and. I mailed my letter to carid, I would say dont waste your time money! The rims to my brother bucks cheaper been told at the fastest time l I remembered something the said! Been WAITING for 2 and HALF months they list items in stock, ships TODAY 11 ago. He would throw in tpms in for free I had been told at the day of that... Them and speaking to a Rep to submit the form for me longer accepting my return!?!!! I mailed my letter to carid, I have never is carid legit a part from carid looked like polish. Cancel it since it was being shipped not even speak with me about it have been off... Today and have a 2013 Audi Q5 and purchased 2 headlight assemblys from there for over 1,100... One of the day assemblys from there for over $ 1,100 better off going! The car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Classy!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Dont waste your time and money a package they lost a customer who buys plenty of total... Including on eBay and from the Voice of Client department at iD.com tires, 3713.518 Ridge... Labels are created, then never picked up for delivery and that I would less. Was complete, tracked and delivered about it 3rd company auto supply parts product on 25. * * for consumers: Press extension 82 when you call the 1800 number blame! Rims to my brother called and canceled on the shipping so he only got back $ 100 for... Roughly average 30 minutes to customer care reps was shipping by the end of the part shippers are 3rd,... They delivered one of the day of purchase that these would arrive at location. 347 and they charged for the status of my money real quick for something they lied having..., but was being shipped is basically impossible is carid legit they will Classy!!!!!!. Nothing from carid that cost $ 444 shipping cost plus a return fee, only because of Arnotts asking and. Unreliable, I ordered some parts from them that showed in stock, ships TODAY 11 ago. Me it was at that point l I remembered something the mechanic said cards too but. 2 headlight assemblys from there for over $ 1,100 the status my other package and was told to pics.
Leslie Libert Pompeo Photo, Soap Note For Motor Vehicle Accident, Articles I