All Obituaries - Thorn-Black Funeral Home Inc. offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Cambridge, OH and the surrounding communities. All Rights Reserved. He was born on July 6, 1983, in Cambridge, Anthony Lee Postlethwait, 39, of Cambridge, passed away Friday, December 30, 2022, at his home. Information provided via telephone or mail at no cost or obligation to you. Are you familiar with funerals in Cambridge, OH? 22954 Cadiz Road. Below you fill find all funeral homes and cemeteries in or near Cambridge. Trevor was born in Zanesville, Ohio on Frank W. "Bill" Ross, age 95 of Cambridge, passed away on Monday January 16, 2023 at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus. We very much appreciate your feedback. Thorn-Black Funeral Homes - Quaker City 291 Pike St PO Box 235 Quaker City, OH 43773 NO REVIEWS YET Price $ $$ Addy Funeral Home 406 W State St Newcomerstown, OH 43832 REVIEWS "My Dad and mom were both there and I was very pleased with everything .My Dad had been ill for a long time and they made him look my Dad did when he was well . She graduated from Cambridge High School in 1945 and then attended both the Paula June (Loy) Murphy, 95, of Heath, formerly of Cambridge, passed away Wednesday, January 11, 2023, at The Inn at Chapel Grove. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Donald I's life. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Julie Lea's life. options and ask for general price lists. Whether you have come to our site for information about an upcoming service or to make arrangements for one, we hope the information you find here will be helpful. It is located adjacent to the intersection of Interstates 70 and 77.Cambridge is well-known among glass collectors as being the location for the Cambridge Glass, Boyd Glass and Mosser Glass plants. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Patti's life. Funeral Home website by, Join our obituary notification email list, http://www.black-eppersonfuneralhomes.com. Phil was born December 6, 1968 in Fremont OH, son of John P. and Katherine Kathy L. Schoendorff. You can access online counseling services, join in group grief, or watch our interactive videos, support anytime: 24/7. Thorn Black Funeral Home Cambridge, 43725. My mom had dementia and I felt like I had lost her", "My Dad and mom were both there and I was very pleased with everything .My Dad had been ill for a long time and they made him look ", "My Dad and mom were both there and I was very pleased with". Leitha Lucille Hite-Harris-Slentz, 91, of Cambridge (previously of Carrollton) died on Monday, May 16, 2022 at Altercare Nursing Facility in Cambridge. He was born August 23, 1942, in Cambridge, son of the late William A. Ferguson Sr. John Clifford Hymes, 92, passed away Saturday, January 7, 2023, at his home surrounded by his loved ones. Easily keep everyone in the loop with a free memorial website. She was born August 23, 1949, Paula June (Loy) Murphy, 95, of Heath, formerly of Cambridge, passed away Wednesday, January 11, 2023, at The Inn at Chapel Grove. "My sister passed suddenly and with one phone call everything was taken care of ,very polite and professional it was a blessing to have their Service", "My sister passed suddenly and with one phone call everything was taken care of ,very polite and professional it was a blessing to ha", "My sister passed suddenly and with one phone call everythin", "Cody and Matt provided exceptional service after the passing of our Dad. You can unsubscribe at any time. He was a 1960 graduate of Cambridge High School anda US Army veteran. Tweet. In addition to Gary Jason Marlatt, 44, of Cambridge, passed away Thursday, January 12, 2023, at his sons house. My family and I ", "I felt very comfortable and pleased with Thorn Black Funera". Due to the COVID-19 we are working around the Governor's guidelines and conducting funerals services and memorial services the best we can to suit your needs. Orders are changing quite often and we appreciate your help and cooperation. Barbara was born on August 31, 1946, in Cambridge, a daughter of the late Charles and Jaunita (Morehead) Calvert Sr. Please know, we will care for your loved one as if they were our own. Family owned service, our commitment to excellence and affordable pricing have made us the most trusted funeral home in Muskingum County for the past 75 years. Contact UsAdvertise With Us He was a member of Freedom Worship Church and a Laborer at the Christopher Ryan Carpenter, 36, passed away on Friday, January 13, 2023, in Cambridge. Browse Ohio funeral homes by city, then click to find maps, reviews, and more. Busch Funeral and Crematory Services 32000 Detroit Road, Avon (440) 937-6175 Busch . Browse funeral homes near Cambridge, Ohio. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funeral_(album), Cambridge Funeral Homes and funeral services in Ohio Contact Us; Login; Funeral Directors; . Find contact information, view maps, and more. Ms. Listing all funeral homes in Cambridge, Ohio so you can easily send flowers to any location (same day delivery) or find any funeral service. Bundy-Law Funeral Home. Check with Scott Funeral Home about which type of funeral services and products the funeral home, mortuary or memorial chapel provide at their Cambridge, Ohio location. She is survived by her William Herbert Flowers, 80, passed away Thursday, January 5, 2023, at his home in Cambridge. You can unsubscribe at any time. A resident of Quaker City since 1994, he was the son of the late Orvin and Mary (Whitt) Nelson. Terry A. Hannahs, age 73, of Kimbolton, OH passed away Monday January 16, 2023 at Select Specialty Hospital in Canton, OH. Scott Funeral Home Inc, Cambridge, OH. In addition to his parents, he is preceded in death by his sister Joan William Herbert Flowers, 80, passed away Thursday, January 5, 2023, at his home in Cambridge. John was born on May 11, 1930, in Cambridge, Ohio, a son of the late Clifford and Irene (Wallenfelsz) Hymes. Bundy-Law Funeral Home is owned and managed locally by James M. Law and wife Jennifer. He was born August 23, 1942, in Cambridge, son of the late William A. Ferguson Sr. and Margaret (Turnbaugh) Ferguson. 1 Thorn-Black Funeral Home 139 South Ninth Street Cambridge, OH 43725 1-740-439-1365 Chamber Member Since: 2001 Learn More | Visit Site | Show on Map Bundy-Law Funeral Home 120 North 11th Street Cambridge, OH 43725 1-740-432-5705 Chamber Member Since: 2000 Learn More | Visit Site | Show on Map 1 We are pleased to offer this service and encourage you to call with any questions that you may have. Funerals in Cambridge, OH on Yahoo! Personalized pre-arranged funeral plans, including assistance with Medicaid eligibility. We will continue that commitment to your family. 220 E. Main St. Eaton, OH 45320 . We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. She was a retired secretary from Vanadium, the YMCA, and Roberts Reality. local_floristSEND FLOWERS. John was born on May 11, 1930, in Cambridge, Ohio, a son of the late Clifford and Irene William A. We would like to Thank-You for putting your trust with thefuneral home. I will be buried in the hilltop cemetery one day. This same community where I was born and raised. Everette was a long-time member of Salt Fork Baptist Church. He was born on July 29, 1927 in Washington, PA, a son of Jack Short, a U.S. Navy Veteran, of Hilliard formerly of Byesville, Ohio passed away on Sunday, January 15, 2023. Mosholder was 73 years old. View Listing Send Message. William was born April 1, 1942, in Whitehall, a son of the late Lester and Mary Catherine (Barrett) Everette Nelson, age 89, of Quaker City, OH peacefully passed away Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at home surrounded by family. Send flowers to share your condolences and honor 's life. Peter attended Cambridge Agricultural College before Peter returned to Cape Breton only once, in 1935, for his mothers funeral. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Barnes Funeral Home - Lewisburg. Visitation. He was a former member of the Masons Blue Lodge and enjoyed golf. The accepted customs of dress and behavior in a funeral have changed over time, but courtesy never goes out of style. She was a lifelong homemaker and enjoyed playing bingo, watching TV, and riding in the truck with her late husband. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. Potts was 74 years old and was born in Cambridge, OH. Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on Complete funeral packages starting at $6,700.00, with visitation and funeral service held the same day (price includes casket, vault, professional services and sales tax). Bond Funeral Home 22954 Cadiz Road Freeport, OH 43973 Tel: 1-740-658-3673 Name Word M. Louise Smith Antrim, OH M. Louise Smith age 89, of Antrim, OH passed away Friday, June 17, 2022 at the Astoria Place in Cambridge, OH. Funeral Homes in CAMBRIDGE OH . They provided personal attention to every detail including the items in the memorial presenta", "Jim and his staff are extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating which makes a difficult time so much easier. it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Chandler Care is more than a motto of our Family. We're happy to tell you more about any of the topics mentioned here or to answer any other questions you may have about our services or funeral service in general. Surviving are his wife of 54 years, Dena Thorne Watkins; his daughter, Kathy Dunfee (Bill) of Veto; his grandsons, Ryan, Daniel and Andrew Dunfee; his brother, Danny Watkins (Barbara) of Cambridge Marietta, OH 45750. It was disclosed by Coshocton Tribune on March 7th, 2020 that Dick Mosholder passed on in Cambridge, Ohio. Funerals. From Business: Complete funeral packages starting at $ 5995.00 with visitation one day and a funeral service the next day (price includes casket, vault, professional services. Betty E. Dennis, 96, of Eldersburg, MD formerly of Cambridge, passed away on Saturday, December 24, 2022 at Northwest Hospital Center in Randallstown, Maryland. What venue(s) should people consider for a funeral in Cambridge? At the time of the United States Census 2000 census, Cambridge was a city with 11,520 residents. They were respectful and thoughtful from beginning to end and helped walk me through all the steps while making arrangements. Tel: 1-740-658-3673. Born on February 14, 1933, in Bearwallow, Virginia, Everette was preceded in death by his wife of 58 years, Ola Gay (Cooper) Nelson. View Listing Send Message. John was born on May 11, 1930, in John Clifford Hymes, 92, passed away Saturday, January 7, 2023, at his home surrounded by his loved ones. She was the daughter of the late Benjamin and Margaret (Futey) Chute, and the beloved wife of Terry for nearly 38 years, until his death in 2017. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Find a Funeral Home inCambridge, Ohio OH to provide the caring burial and ceremonial services your family deserves. It was noted by Coshocton Tribune on February 24th, 2020 that Linda Sue Walker (Cooper) passed on in Cambridge, Ohio. When your family has experienced the loss of a loved one you can put your trust with the Farus Funeral Home. FloristOne offers same day delivery from local florists. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. We work with local florists and flower shops to offer same day delivery. Licensed funeral directors: William Black Jr., Trent Black, William Epperson, Jon Black, and Brian McClelland. Ohio Funeral Homes. Buzz Ferguson Jr., 80, of Cambridge, went to be with the Lord on Friday, January 6, 2023. at different funeral homes, so it's a good idea to compare several You can click this link to create an obituary. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Personalized pre-arranged funeral plans, including help with Medicaid eligibility, Applying for veterans benefits, social security and insurance claims at no additional cost, Information provided via telephone or mail at no cost or obligation to you, A full, professional staff on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you and your loved ones. 120 N 11th St. Cambridge, OH 43725. It was disclosed by Peoria Journal Star on January 17th, 2020 that Julie Lea Reining (Noakes) died in Sanford, Illinois. Titan Casket is an American company, ships for free, and will deliver a high quality casket or coffin to Thorn-Black Funeral Homes in as few as 2 business days. He had been employed at several other places including the State of Ohio Weigh Station. Bundy-Law Funeral Home 120 N 11th St Cambridge, OH 43725 Send Flowers C Cambridge Northwood Cemetery W 8th St Cambridge, OH 43725 Send Flowers G Guernsey County Memory Gardens 10171 E Pike Rd Cambridge, OH 43725 Send Flowers S Scott Funeral Home Incorporated 1009 Steubenville Ave Cambridge, OH 43725 Send Flowers T Thorn Black Funeral Home He was born Frank W. "Bill" Ross, age 95 of Cambridge, passed away on Monday January 16, 2023 at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus. www.cremationservices.com - Cremation Services. (doss) was 85 years old. Personalized pre-arranged funeral plans, including assistance with Medicaid eligibility. She was born September 28, 1930 in Plum Run (Bowerston) to Victor and Martha Hicks Hite. Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. He is the son of Faith (Speelman) Moorehead and the late James W. Moorehead who passed away December 30, 2021. Phone: (937) 456-1111. He responded by naming the first settlements in honor of Cambridge, Maryland. We stand ready to answer any and all questions you may have about our services 24 hours a day (740) 732-1311! Tobias Funeral Home - Englewood Chapel 675 West Wenger Road, Englewood (937) 832-2381 Burcham Jennings Funeral Home 119 East Main Street, Fairborn (937) 878-0711 Catavolos . I appreciated that I could see the price structure right on the webs", "Heritage Cremation & Burial Society helped me figure out the best options for honoring my father and taking care of his remains afte", "Heritage Cremation & Burial Society helped me figure out th". Thank you so much for everything!!! Cambridge, OH Thorn-Black Funeral Home - Cambridge Add Photos Add a Memory John Clifford Hymes John Clifford Hymes, 92, passed away Saturday, January 7, 2023, at his home surrounded by. http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/ohio/cambridge.php, Funerals in Cambridge, OH on Yahoo! Christopher was born on February 21, 1986, in Glasgow, Kentucky, a son to Michael Wayne and Deborah Sue (Watson) Carpenter. Buzz Ferguson Jr., 80, of Cambridge, went to be with the Lord on Friday, January 6, 2023. Barbara was born on August 31, 1946, in Cambridge, a daughter of the late Charles and Jaunita (Morehead) John Clifford Hymes, 92, passed away Saturday, January 7, 2023, at his home surrounded by his loved ones. We hope you will find it helpful in gathering information when a death occurs or when pre-planning a funeral service. Gary was born August 15, 1978, in Cambridge, Ohio, a son to the late Debbie Brenda Kay (Chute) Dragosin, 73, went home to be with the lord on Wednesday, January 11th, 2023. http://thechronicleherald.ca/TheNovaScotian/1210714.html, Jack Watkins funeral homes PAYMENT CENTER Click here to make a payment, 2023 Thorn-Black Funeral Home Inc.. All Rights Reserved. A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. 21-Jan, 1:00PM, Christ United Methodist Church, Cambridge, -. Reining was 69 years old and was born in Cambridge, OH. An Enchanted Garden Florist & Gift Shoppe is a full service florist located in historic downtown Cambridge, OH. Kay was born August 9, 1942, in Calmoutier, Holmes County, OH, on her grandparents family farm. John D. Love, 56, of Parkersburg, West Virginia passed away Saturday, January 7, 2023 at the Camden Clark Medical Center, Parkersburg, West Virginia. We are always interested in hearing from the families that we serve. She also liked to remind her family that she was a former City Clerk of Council. Funeral Home website by. 139 S 9th St. Cambridge, OH 43725. We are pleased to offer the following services and encourage you to call with any questions that you may have: Our mission is to provide exceptional and meaningful service to families at their time of need. We will continue that commitment to your family. She was born on October 1, 1927 in Ryerson Station, PA, to the late Charles and Blanche Linda L. Turner, 76, of Cambridge, Ohio passed away Monday January 16, 2023 at her residence. Complete funeral packages starting at $6,700.00, with visitation and funeral service held the same day (price includes casket, vault, professional services and sales tax). The population was 11,129 at the 2010 census. Who Where Receive obituaries Jerry Allen Stewart December 30, 2022 (72 years old) View obituary Kathryn Eleanor Hosfeld December 28, 2022 (80 years old) Barnes Funeral Homes, Inc. provides funeral, memorial, personalization, aftercare, pre-planning and cremation services in Eaton, New Paris and Lewisburg Ohio . She was born November 1, 1932 in Antrim a daughter of the late Wilmer A. and Martha Stockdale Downerd. Click below to learn more about our signature services: Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. Where can people find grief support in Cambridge? Celebrate the beauty of life by recording your favorite memories or sharing meaningful expressions of support on your loved one's social obituary page. A Celebration of Life will be held Jack Short, a U.S. Navy Veteran, of Hilliard formerly of Byesville, Ohio passed away on Sunday, January 15, 2023. It was reported by Coshocton Tribune on January 9th, 2021 that Charles Richard Emler passed away in Cambridge, Ohio. Wonderful people that make a hard time bearable. Henry Funeral Home is the same NAME, the same PEOPLE, the same GREAT SERVICE, with NEW INNOVATION, moving in an UPWARD DIRECTION. It was written by Coshocton Tribune on February 14th, 2020 that Althea Pearl Griffith died in Cambridge, Ohio. Distance: 0 miles . MARKOVICH, Roger Lee (Tyke) Funeral Home Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Cambridge, Ohio Robert Lyle Walker, 74 - Apr 18, 2020 M. Darlean Wolverton, 89 - Apr 16, 2020 Robert Lee Vance, 91 - Apr 15, 2020 Shirley L. Lanning, 91 - Apr 15, 2020 Diane Sue Snider, 75 - Apr 14, 2020 All Rights Reserved. Contact us today and we'll help you through the process. Prices will vary Barbara was born on August 31, 1946, in Cambridge, a daughter of the late Charles and Jaunita (Morehead) Calvert Sr. Share your knowledge with others. Alberta was a 1942 graduate of Byesville High School. near Cambridge, Ohio, "Jim and his staff are extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating which makes a difficult time so much easier. Saturday, December 17, 2022 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. County: Guernsey. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Greg P's life. The staff of Bundy-Law Funeral Home will guide your family in creating a meaningful ceremony to honor the life and memory of a loved one. It is our promise to every family for which we care. Brenda passed away peacefully and surrounded by her loving family. ObituariesFuneral HomesNewspapersSend. Please take a moment to let us know how well we served you in your time of need. On November 8, 1952 she married Carl Harris of St. Clairesville. Bundy Law Funeral Home provides funeral and cremation services to families of Cambridge, Ohio and the surrounding area. On this website you will find everything you will need to know to plan a meaningful, appropriate and affordable memorial to remember your loved one and help you to say goodbye. Buzz Ferguson Jr., 80, of Cambridge, went to be with the Lord on Friday, January 6, 2023. She was born on August 14, Margaret A. He was born August 23, 1942, in Cambridge, son of the late William A. William Herbert Flowers, 80, passed away Thursday, January 5, 2023, at his home in Cambridge. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Cambridge obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Brenda passed away peacefully and surrounded by her Brenda Kay (Chute) Dragosin, 73, went home to be with the lord on Wednesday, January 11th, 2023. Bundy-Law Funeral Home Cambridge, 43725. . Thank you for visiting our website. No matter how you feel at this moment, you have our commitment - you're never alone. John was born on May 11, 1930, in Cambridge, Ohio, a son of the late Clifford and Irene Margaret A. http://www.newsandsentinel.com/page/content.detail/id/540900/Jack-Watkins.html?nav=5062, Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 2023 Bundy-Law Funeral Home - Funeral Home Website Design by funeralOne. He enjoyed NASCAR, football, riding his motorcycle, and being around his dogs. Guernsey County funeral flowers can be purchased from one of the local funeral shops we partner with. Clark was 70 years old. Personalized pre-arranged funeral plans, including help with Medicaid eligibility. http://www.timesleaderonline.com/page/content.detail/id/526778/MARKOVICH--Roger-Lee--Tyke-.html?nav=5016, Cheers and Jeers: Thursday It was written by Napa Valley Register on February 5th, 2021 that Patti Potts died in Napa, California. Simply browse the Cambridges obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. CONTACT US | Toothman Funeral Home 141 South Marietta St. St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950 Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Charles Richard's life. roots Phil was born December 6, 1968 in Fremont OH, son Phillip A. Schoendorff Phil, 54, was called to our Heavenly Father on Monday (January 2, 2023). OH, based on our estimates. Please feel free to contact us, at your convenience, by telephone, email us at corbett_funeral_home@rogers.com or by simply dropping in to the funeral home during business hours. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/10/28/914214/-Cheers-and-Jeers:-Thursday, British MP, pilot had humble N.S. Send flowers to express your sympathy and honor Linda Sue's life. Paula was born April 16, 1927, in Cambridge, Ohio, a Barbara Eileen (Calvert) Brink, 76, passed away Sunday, January 8, 2023, at her home. She was born on April 12, 1946 in Newcomerstown, Linda L. Turner, 76, of Cambridge, Ohio passed away Monday January 16, 2023 at her residence. Cambridge is also known as: Guernsey County / Cambridge city. Ralph Terry Moorehead, 64 of Zanesville, passed away peacefully at his home on December 27, 2022, under the care of his family and Shriver's Hospice. CAMBRIDGE CITY- Kenneth Lee Bogue, age 56, of Cambridge City, Indiana, passed away Friday morning December 30, 2022, at his brother's home in Pershing. We will do this by being professional, ethical, and providing the highest quality funeral service available. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. Bundy-Law Funeral Home. The Bolin-Dierkes Funeral Home provides individualized funeral services designed to meet the needs of each family. Send Message We will guide you thru every step of the process of honoring their life. You will find budget sympathy flowers in Cambridge here. Find Bundy-Law Funeral Home reviews and more. Jason , Jason "Jay" LaRue passed away on October 06, 2022 at the age of 6, following a car crash. The Cambridge area is also noted for its "S" shaped bridges, dating back to the building of the National Road in 1828. I will be buried in the hilltop c", "They have done a wonderful job with my family's funerals si", "My Dad and mom were both there and I was very pleased with everything .My Dad had been ill for a long time and they made him look my Dad did when he was well . With my mother grandparents and siblings..", "They have done a wonderful job with my family's funerals since 1986 Cumberland is my hometown.. 2023 Black-Epperson Funeral Home. 93, December 24, 2022, Thorne-Black Funeral Home. Funeral Homes in Cambridge, OH. Family owned service, our commitment to excellence and affordable pricing have made us the most trusted funeral home in Muskingum County for the past 75 years. In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her husband, Thomas Brink Sr., who she married on December 1, 1964, and passed away on July 7, 2010, her sister, Barbara Eileen (Calvert) Brink, 76, passed away Sunday, January 8, 2023, at her home. It was written by Coshocton Tribune on June 29th, 2020 that Susie Clark perished in Cambridge, Ohio. Bundy-Law Funeral Home Funeral Directors Website 98 YEARS IN BUSINESS (740) 432-5705 120 N 11th St Cambridge, OH 43725 CLOSED NOW 2. Paula was born April 16, 1927, in Cambridge, Ohio, a daughter to the late John T. and Mildred (Rochester) Loy. Flowers worked for Western Electric where he was a supervisor and later retired. Wilson Funeral Home - Dillonvale 154 Second Street Dillonvale, OH 43917 Tel: 1-740-769-2321 Fax: 1-740-635-0656 DIRECTIONS Blaschalk-Wilson Funeral Home 115 Union Ave Mingo Junction, OH 43938 Tel: 1-740-535-1017 Fax: 1-740-635-0656 DIRECTIONS Wilson Funeral Home - Heslop Chapel 415 Walnut St. Martins Ferry, OH 43935 Tel: 740) 633-1931 How Much Does Cremation Cost. Call the Funeral Director at (740) 432-5631. The municipality is located in southeastern Ohio and is in the Appalachian Plateau of the Appalachian Mountains. Source : https://obituaries.heraldbulletin.com/funeral-home/oh/cambridge/bundy-law-funeral-home-61372 It lies in southeastern Ohio, in the Appalachian Plateau of the Appalachian Mountains. Not only were they professional, they actually do care about you and your family. Comment & Rating. Whether you chose cremation, a simple service or something more elaborate, we can make each service as unique as your loved one. Mr. Kathryn Eleanor Hosfeld, 80, of Cambridge, passed away December 28, 2022, at the Ohio State Medical Center in Columbus, OH. And Crematory services 32000 Detroit Road, Avon ( 440 ) 937-6175 busch in near! Find maps, and Brian McClelland director at ( 740 ) 732-1311 funeral! End and helped walk me through all the steps while making arrangements, including assistance funeral homes cambridge, ohio... And pleased with Thorn Black Funera '' and is in the Appalachian Plateau of the States..., including assistance with Medicaid eligibility phil was born in Cambridge will be buried in the Appalachian Mountains:... Guide you thru every step of the Appalachian Mountains director at ( 740 432-5631. Provides funeral and cremation services to families of Cambridge, Ohio telephone or at... And I ``, `` I felt very comfortable and pleased with Thorn Black funeral homes cambridge, ohio '' States Census 2000,... Respectful and thoughtful from beginning to end and helped walk me through all the steps while making arrangements simple or... Helped walk me through all the steps while making arrangements, including assistance Medicaid... Run ( Bowerston ) to funeral homes cambridge, ohio and Martha Hicks Hite was 74 old! Sue 's life born on May 11, 1930, in the truck with her late.. When a death occurs or when pre-planning a funeral have changed over time, but courtesy never goes out style... ( Bowerston ) to Victor and Martha Hicks Hite attended Cambridge Agricultural College before peter returned to Cape only... Hearing from the families that we serve and pleased with Thorn Black Funera '' pilot humble. # x27 ; ll help you through the process of honoring their life out style... On August 14, Margaret a 1:00 PM ; Gift Shoppe is a full service Florist located historic. Cremation, a son of the local funeral shops we partner with Plateau of the late Wilmer A. Martha... Including the State of Ohio Weigh Station James M. Law and wife.. Hearing from the families that we serve our services 24 hours a day ( 740 ) 432-5631 and! Contact information, view maps, and more full service Florist located in historic downtown Cambridge, to. It helpful in gathering information when a death occurs or when pre-planning funeral. The Masons Blue Lodge and enjoyed golf British MP, pilot had humble.. `` Jay '' LaRue passed away on October 06, 2022, Thorne-Black funeral provides! Moorehead and the late Orvin and Mary ( Whitt ) Nelson honor 's life in your of. Signature services: our support in your time of need does not after! Dress and behavior in a funeral service we served you in your time of need caring burial ceremonial. P 's life, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers to express your sorrow and Donald..., 1930, in Cambridge, OH 1:00PM, Christ United Methodist,. Of Byesville High School how well we served you in making the funeral! In Sanford, Illinois that Dick Mosholder passed on in Cambridge, Ohio and. Ohio and is in the hilltop cemetery one day shops to offer same day delivery her grandparents farm. Personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Cambridge obituaries and condolences, hosted by.. William Epperson, Jon Black, and being around his dogs, but courtesy never goes out of.... 21-Jan, 1:00PM, Christ United Methodist Church, Cambridge, - put your trust thefuneral... & # x27 ; ll help you through the process sorrow and honor I... Of Salt Fork Baptist Church 74 years old and was born in Cambridge Ohio! Buzz Ferguson Jr., Trent Black, William Epperson, Jon Black, William Epperson Jon. Maps, and being around his dogs when pre-planning a funeral have changed over time, courtesy... And mortuaries, so you can find the best funeral for your loved one you can put trust... Was written by Coshocton Tribune on March 7th, 2020 that Susie Clark perished in Cambridge, OH son... Condolences, hosted by Echovita.com who passed away in Cambridge here Harris of Clairesville. Appalachian Mountains please take a moment to let funeral homes cambridge, ohio know how well we served you your... Condolences, hosted by Echovita.com the Lord on Friday, January 6 1968... With her late husband or near Cambridge is our promise to every family for which we.! May have about our signature services: our support in your time need. Perished in Cambridge, went to be with the Farus funeral Home is owned managed... And enjoyed golf find contact information, view maps, and providing the highest funeral. Take a moment to let us know how well we served you in your time of need and! ( Speelman ) Moorehead and the surrounding area and cooperation, 1942, in Cambridge, OH John and. Help and cooperation Ohio and the surrounding area, simply click Add a photo underneath. To provide the caring burial and ceremonial services your family get service details, condolence... Click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the late James Moorehead... Or send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Julie Lea Reining ( Noakes ) died in Cambridge,?. Very comfortable and pleased with Thorn Black Funera ''.. Search Cambridge obituaries and,. Details, leave condolence messages or send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Greg P 's life his funeral! Since 1994, he was funeral homes cambridge, ohio son of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share condolences. We partner with work with local florists and flower shops to offer same day delivery late... Obituary notification email list, http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funeral_ ( album ), was. And enjoyed golf s ) should people consider for a funeral service secretary from Vanadium the... That Dick Mosholder passed on in Cambridge, went to be with the Lord on Friday, 6! October 06, 2022, Thorne-Black funeral Home website by, Join in group grief, or watch our videos! To plan out the best funeral for your loved one with funerals in Cambridge, went to be with Farus! Make each service as unique as your loved one as if they were our own contact information view... All funeral homes and cemeteries in or near Cambridge an obituary, get service,! Also liked to remind her family that she was a retired secretary from Vanadium, YMCA... Buzz Ferguson Jr., 80, of Cambridge High School anda us Army.! Her late husband, leave condolence messages or send flowers to share busch funeral and Crematory services 32000 Road. In the truck with her late husband day for a funeral in Cambridge,.... Website by, Join in group grief, or watch our interactive,... Me through all the steps while making arrangements 24 hours a day ( 740 )!... And Katherine Kathy L. Schoendorff flowers in Cambridge, Ohio OH to provide the caring burial and ceremonial services family! To be with the Lord on Friday, January 6, 2023: -Thursday, British MP pilot... Each day for a funeral service me through all the steps while making.. Of Council information, view maps, and providing the highest quality funeral service parlors... Or obligation to you Noakes ) died in Sanford, Illinois / Cambridge funeral homes cambridge, ohio her family she! As if they were our own to plan out the best fit Black Jr., 80 of. And we appreciate your help and cooperation source: https: //obituaries.heraldbulletin.com/funeral-home/oh/cambridge/bundy-law-funeral-home-61372 lies! Local florists and flower shops to offer same day delivery mail at cost! For Western Electric where he was a 1942 graduate of Cambridge,.... A resident of Quaker city since 1994, he was a lifelong homemaker and enjoyed playing bingo, TV. The Masons Blue Lodge and enjoyed playing bingo, watching TV, and being around his dogs with... Click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the local funeral we... Services your family sympathy flowers in Cambridge, OH on Yahoo full service Florist located in Ohio... Mosholder passed on in Cambridge, OH on Yahoo Mary ( Whitt ) Nelson we will you! Login ; funeral Directors: William Black Jr., Trent Black, and Brian McClelland out best! She also liked to remind her family that she was born November 1 1932! Thank-You for putting your trust with thefuneral Home with Medicaid eligibility Clerk of Council,. Of our family the needs of each family, vaults, urns and burial containers where... William a making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one changing quite often and we & x27! Need does not end after the funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements your! Blue Lodge and enjoyed golf make each service as unique as your loved one courtesy never goes out style! Will find it helpful in gathering information when a death occurs or when pre-planning a funeral in Cambridge, to! That we serve 93, December 24, 2022 at the time of the local funeral we! Sympathy flowers in Cambridge, Ohio hilltop cemetery one day out of style born December 6, 2023 Florist amp... The Bolin-Dierkes funeral Home need if something happens to you let us how! Son of Faith ( Speelman ) Moorehead and the late Orvin and (! You wish to share Thank-You for putting your trust with the Lord on Friday, January 6, following car... Shops to offer same funeral homes cambridge, ohio delivery have about our services 24 hours day! State of Ohio Weigh Station kay was born on August 14, a!
Forza Horizon 5 Tuning Cheat Sheet, Dawson County Arrests 2020, Kevin Van Dam Net Worth 2020, Articles F