Indeed, the series strapline is: "The human stories on both sides of the Israel-Palestine conflict.". [n 4] Walid feels that he never knew what true love was until he met Shrin, and instead of killing her asks her to marry him, as a way to protect her, to which she says she needs to think about. Doron is brought back into the IDF after discovering that Taufiq, the man he thought he killed 18 months earlier, was still alive and planning on attending his brother Bashir's wedding. Avi Issacharoff, one of Faudas co-creators, who has also written for The Atlantic, says the show isnt intended to push a specific agenda. Read the words of Israels own government ministers, like then-Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman, who declared in 2018, "You have to understand, there are no innocent people in the Gaza Strip.". Doron works for the Israeli Defence Forces as an undercover agent kn. It tells the story of Doron, a commander in the Mista'arvim unit and his team; in the first season, they pursue a Hamas arch-terrorist known as "The Panther". Yet the harsh reality of Israels continued military presence in the Palestinian territories isnt absent from Fauda, despite this and similar criticisms. Who Was Iris Azulai? Israelis need to know the unvarnished truth: that their army is responsible for killing all these civilians, and to recognize the chasm between those deaths, their perpetrators and Faudas fantasy soldiers. 'Fauda' Arabic Ads Spook Israelis, Spark Calls for Removal ; Hit Israeli Show 'Fauda' Set for Indian Remake Tuned to Conflict With Pakistan ; In one of the episodes, Doron Kavillio, the key protagonist and leader - by force of personality but not title - of the undercover unit, enters a shop in Gaza disguised as a Palestinian. Neta Garty as Gali Kavillio. Despite having successfully kicked the habit in the past, Doron starts smoking again to help him deal with the stress caused by the situation with Boaz. In the Arab world, its also a month for an influx of new TV specials, which families gather to watch after breaking their fast. 39 percent of the youth are unemployed, and over 90 percent of the water is undrinkable. Taufiq reveals his plan to Walid: they received sarin nerve gas that will be detonated in the synagogue, which will cause Israel to retaliate with force, committing war crimes and forcing other Islamic states to respond. Shirin ultimately has to leave the country and part from Doron. House. Though Palestinian characters do feature heavily in the series, many of their stories are told only in relation to Doron. [n 6] Taufiq had been trained by Ali Karmi, since he was a kid, and considers him a father, however he ordered Ali to be killed, when Ali turned his back on him and gave information over to Israel in exchange for surgery for his daughter. After the death of Boazs girlfriend, Doron wants to do everything he can to keep Boaz away from the battlefield for his own protection. Spiky TV's senior news writer is Stephan Gibbs. Shirin's death was the most devastating death in the series IMO on an emotional level Here was someone who started out as a complete innocent in this war - a doctor who'd lived in Europe got widowed and only returned to Palestine to be close to her mother Then her cousin who's also infatuated with her gets her . "[15] George Zeidan of Right to Movement Palestine, was more strident; in Haaretz, he wrote "The Middle East is already bursting with disinformation, insinuations and dangerous propaganda: there's no need for yet more. Jack Nicholson - Fanpage. Nassar played terrorist Nidal Al Makdasi Awdallah in season two, and (spoiler alert) the season ended with Doron (Raz) purportedly killing Nidal with a gunshot. In fact, theyre sometimes so intense that my mom couldnt make it through the pilot episode. Well worth the time. So does Fauda offer a rare window into an effectively closed-off territory? Raz explained, It was a Sunday morning, and I was at Ein Kerem Hospital getting an examination of my leg to determine whether or not I had stress fractures. I learned about the attack from a local resident there, the individual said. Lior Raz (foreground) and Doron Ben-David play Israeli army counter-terrorism operatives in "Fauda.". Prior to its release on the streaming giant, 'Fauda' premiered on Yes, on December 26, 2019, and concluded on March 12, 2020. They showed how dirty and contaminated the water is there. Sheikh Awadalla caves under the pressure of interrogations and gives up Taufiq's location, however he had already moved. He grew up in Jerusalems Old City. Doron convinces Moreno to allow him to stay on with the unit until they catch Taufiq. I watched because I wanted to see how a show lauded in some quarters for its evenhanded portrayal of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict depicts the players on either side of it, including Hamas. Arabic is used daily by Israeli Muslims, Christians and Druze, as well as by Jews who originate from Arab countries. Doron is able to convince Moreno to allow him to stay on beyond his one mission, until they catch Taufiq, while Doron is revealed to have marital issues at home. How do you take part in it? Latitia Edo (born October 25, 1985) is a French actress, born to a French father and a Lebanese mother. Used Shirin and abused her. So I just finished Fauda and I have some thoughts. [n 3], Although her role always kept her behind the scenes, she wished to move into the field, and actively trains for the eventuality. Fauda (Hebrew: , from Arabic: faw, meaning "chaos") is an Israeli television series developed by Lior Raz and Avi Issacharoff drawing on their experiences in the Israel Defense Forces. However, Amal decides to stay and die in the explosion. Taufiq's right-hand man, Walid, convinces his cousin Shirin to help Taufiq escape from the hospital minutes before Doron's team arrives. Episode #2.9: Directed by Rotem Shamir. He doesn't care about his brother's safety, his father's legacy or the basic shame to even propose to Marwa after killing her husband by error. Fauda (TV Series 2015- ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Honestly, I couldnt not help but laugh out loud. Doron is shown wandering around Arab neighborhoods and ultimately takes shelter in a mosque. That was a drawback for me honestly that made season 2 less appealing than the previous one. Walid is suspended from the Hamas and Al-Maqdisi seize the opportunity to try and replace him. In fact, some have called for a boycott of the show. . One of the soldiers in the unit has a love affair with a bartender in an early episode of Fauda, and the bartender is later killed in a suicide bombing attack. While Doron is grieving, Naor finds a El Makdessi's attack weighs heavily on Doron and Shirin's relationship, and she's taken back to the Shabak for further interrogation on her involvement. [23], "Season 3 of 'Fauda' viewed a million times in 48 hours", "Why 'Fauda' Is the Best-Kept Secret on Netflix", "Hit Israeli series 'Fauda' to return for 4th season", "Next season's 'Fauda' to reflect real news, says co-creator", "Tune in: Fauda's season 2 premiere date revealed", "Netflix Picks Up Israeli Political Thriller 'Fauda', "Here's When Netflix Is Dropping 'Fauda' Season 2 (Exclusive)", "Israeli Emmys: 'Fauda' Wins Best TV Drama, 'Shababnikim' Best TV Comedy", "The next Homeland? Doron is married to Gali, and has a son, Ido, and a daughter, Noga. After Fauzi's death in West Bank and Nasser's failed attempt to kill Doron to redeem Bashar, the action shifts to the Gaza Strip. The third season takes place in the Gaza Strip and was aired in 2019 and 2020. [12], The review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes indicated that 100% of reviews were favourable for all three seasons. It is beyond ridiculous to platform a character and plotline that marks Arabs working inside the Israeli health care system as untrustworthy and disloyal, and capable of violent attacks. Its worth deconstructing this plot: 17 percent of Israels physicians, 24 percent of its nurses and 47 percent of its pharmacists are Arabs. [13], Rachel Shabi, writing in The Guardian, criticised the show for its politics and its "relentless machismo". Boaz is fluent in Arabic,[n 10] and is a member of Doron's unit. It is true that we Arabs tend to use the word "habibi" beyond its actual meaning, but almost never towards someone random of the opposite gender, and definitely not in Gaza. [n 9] Walid believes this is because she is in love with Amir, and once Walid finds out who Amir really is, Walid sends Shirin the proof that Amir is Doron, and she walks out on him during a date. Ultimately they are discovered and Bashir is killed, moments before Taufiq is to arrive. [n 5], After Boaz's girlfriend gets killed, Doron wants to try and keep Boaz out of the field for his own safety. But when the officer approached to arrest him, Sarhan had the strength to pull out another knife and stab the officer to death before the officer could arrest him. Squeezed between Hamas and Israel's IDF, Fauda's Season 3 shows exactly how Bashar, the innocent, becomes Bashar "the terrorist" after Doron's Judas turn. Some evident plot holes like how tf does Abu Samara show up at a place nobody else was expected to? In 2017 she took part in the new adaptation of the book the 4th wall of Sorj Chalandon staged by Arnaud Stphan, at the National Theatre of Bretagne in Rennes. It tells the story of Doron, a commander in the Mista'arvim unit and his team; in the first season, they pursue a Hamas arch-terrorist known as "The Panther". Updated April 13, 2020. [n 3] Her son eventually finds out about the affair while listening in on their phone conversation,[n 1] and later sees them kissing on the couch from upstairs. If a Palestinian would have written the show, it would have been written differently. Still, despite these recent deaths and the spate of violence surrounding last months controversial relocation of the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, I kept watching. There was not even the smallest effort to reflect this. In the end, Doron devises a scheme to kidnap Sheikh Awadalla and Taufiqs daughter Abir to trade them for Boaz, but the plan is ultimately unsuccessful. Its an Israeli story about an Israeli unit, told from the vantage point of an Israeli lead, Doron Kabilio (Lior Raz), and the rest of the Mistaaravim. With the help of Walid's intel, the 'Barbershop operation' is planned. [n 11] Despite this, when forced to choose between exploding the bomb inside Boaz and Abir's safety, he reluctantly chooses to have Walid detonate the bomb. In 2015, she landed her breakthrough role as Dr. Shirin El Abed in the international television series Fauda. Baseness and cowardice abound beneath the red, green, black and white flag. When You Breathe In Your Diaphragm Does What. Shirin, played by French-Lebanese actress Latitia Edo, falls for Doron, too, only to be left heartbroken and betrayed. [n 8] Walid comes to Shirin's hotel room and reveals that when he was a kid he used to wait for her to return from Paris so she could take him to the park. Doron gets Shirin to admit that she did not in fact take Boaz's kidney, but implanted something electronic inside of him. In Moreno's case, his death comes as early as the Season . The chase in the opening episode of season four of "Fauda," in which Israeli undercover agents hunt down wanted Palestinians in the West Bank town of Jenin, is another of the many action scenes that the show is so skilled at creating. Demon Slayer Season 2 Release Date and Name. Edo has played the roles of strong women both on the big and small screens.[2]. I'm not really interested in watching the rest of the series because of it. Nurit, the one woman in the Israeli unit, who stoically confronts the worst the unit can inflict, is only shaken by being cornered and groped by angry Palestinians driven into a sexually violent frenzy when an operation goes "fauda," an Arabic word for "chaos.". While Doron is grieving, Naor finds another opportunity for intel breakthrough. Shirin performs surgery on Boaz, and Taufiq tells him he took his kidney in order to give it to Ali Karmi's daughter. I'm not really interested in watching the rest of the series because of it. Gretchen Anthonys Murder: Where is The Covid Killer Now? Taufiq sends Walid to kill Shirin, but instead he asks her to marry him. Moreno's death is as early as the season 2 premiere in his case. [10], In 2016, the show took six awards, including Best Drama Series, at the Israeli Academy Awards. Her best task in the show is to remind viewers of how desensitized to violence the factions at war - her unit and Hamas - have become, because she isn't a "trained dog". But if for a moment we switch our . [n 2] Taufiq is credited with killing 116 Israelis. The familiar sights and soundsfrom the call to prayer frequently heard in the shows background to the Palestinian dialect that makes up the majority of its dialoguereminded me of my last Ramadan spent in the region. TV show. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Nassrin is forced to allow an Israeli doctor to operate on Abir's eye although she wishes to transfer her to Ramallah for the surgery instead. I think my fragile Palestinian identity can handle it, I typed out in response, before quickly deleting the message. Just as they are about to shoot Doron, the team returns and kills all of the Hamas men there. Following this, Doron retires from service in order to grow a vineyard. She first trained in classical acting techniques in Paris, she attended workshops with theatre companies such as Peter Brook's or Jacques Lecoq's. I think the show will also show the impact of these missions on the other characters too - specially Nurit, Anat and Steve, and maybe Captain Ayub. I just started to walk in a daze until my mother picked me up on the road, and then she drove away. It can only create further mistrust between people. [n 2] Doron having previously been credited with killing Abu Ahmad, rejoins his old Israel Defense Force (IDF) unit, 18 months later, after intelligence discovered Abu Ahmad was still alive. On one side, we saw a people governed by laws and regulations; on the other, we saw peoplesome of them our own relativeswhose lives were ruled by soldiers and checkpoints. [n 8] He has five kids, with the youngest son being named Nadav,[n 7] and has another son named Yiftah. The first season was filmed in Kafr Qasim during the 2014 IsraelGaza conflict. See Also: Is Netflixs Mission Majnu Movie Based on a True Story? Gali has been carrying on an affair behind Dorons back with Naor, a member of his unit who is also involved in the affair. It leaves the impression that Palestinians are good enough to appropriate for dramatic material but not for anything approaching an authentic representation. Doron announces they will instead move on to Plan B, where they kidnap Taufiq's daughter Abir. [n 5], After Boaz's bomb is detonated Doron begins to wander the streets aimlessly, before taking shelter in a mosque. 54 percent suffer from food insecurity. It also shows Israeli soldiers trashing and seizing property from a Palestinian home during a raid. During the course of Season 3, Abu Maher and Avihai are killed. [n 8] Doron goes and interviews with Walid and Taufiq for the position, and is handed a phone to be called when needed. Doron and Gali's daughter's name is revealed for the first time: Nogi is most likely a nickname for Noga. For one, I actually felt bad the show had to kill Shirin Al-Abed. On December 31, 2017, the second seasons first episode was broadcast. However she loses this sensitivity completely by season 2. [n 5], Portrayed by Hanan Hillo. The show settles into a template where the terrorists matter less than the mania of a system engineered to treat them all the same . He is obsessed with movies, comic books, and television shows, and he spends much too much money on collectibles. [5] In December 2017, The New York Times voted Fauda among the best international shows of 2017. [n 1] Doron, after leaving the army, lives on a farm and grows grapes in order to make his own wine. Most West Bank accents are reasonably similar - but Hebrons is famously distinctive. Polished, tense, nail-biting. TV show. Starring: Lior Raz, Hisham Suliman, Shadi Mar'i. We met in Bethlehem in July 2015 and spent much of that summer touring Israel and the Palestinian territories, witnessing the ways two peoples who live side by side (though rarely together) can experience diametrically opposed realities. A father of two daughters, a dog lover, a gym rat, a coffee connoisseur, and an all-around doughnut snob. This kind of violence wouldnt necessarily be remarkable in any other show or movie. She is also known for her roles in the American HBO Cinemax Strike Back series, A Borrowed Identity by Eran Riklis and the Israeli production Tel Aviv on Fire. In the meantime, Eyov takes advantage of Abu Samaras weakness and plans an intricate action in Walid is suspended from the Hamas and Al-Maqdisi seize the opportunity to try and replace him. Watched all three series in a couple of weeks. Why are you watching that? a friend, who is also of Palestinian ancestry, asked me over text last week. Some got bad ones, like, Shame on you. You can stream Fauda episodes on Netflix with subscription. . The Middle East is already bursting with disinformation, insinuations and dangerous propaganda: theres no need for yet more. Fauda . After seeing Boaz explode, Doron orders that Sheikh's bomb be detonated as well, then flees off the road. Luna Mansour will soon celebrate the premier of The Beauty Queen of Jerusalem premiering in May. [n 5] After Walid uncovers that the man they hired to be the shahid for their mission was actually Doron, Walid returns to show Taufiq, then shoots him in the head from behind. Latitia Edo was born to a French father and a Lebanese mother. Walid watches the suicide vest being assembled while Doron and his team review their plan. Perhaps Fauda needs more Palestinian advisors. Samir Awdallah (Amir Khoury) embraces his wife Marwa (Luna Mansour) in the second season of "Fauda. [n 10] When she finally gets her chance, she is assigned to enter the women's locker room in order to clone Shirin's phone, and although nervous keeps composed whenever she is watched. Where is ITVs Series Stonehouse Filmed? But this is Faudas war on truth. Amal, distraught over Bashir's death, volunteers to bomb a nightclub which Boaz, Doron's brother-in-law and a member of his unit, frequents. You only see money. When Dorons first field mission after the loss results in the capture of Boaz, he takes it very personally and places the blame for Boazs capture on Moreno. The film Are So-e and Se-jun Still Together After 'Single's Inferno' Season 2? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 FAQS Clear - All Rights Reserved criada por Lior Raz e Avi Issaccharoff, estreada no incio de 2015 [ 1] na emissora Yes. It aired in 2019 and 2020. It previously aired a total of 12 episodes. [n 7], Portrayed by Doron Ben-David. Walid shows the proof to Taufiq and then shoots him in the back of the head. The first episode of the series was broadcast on February 15, 2015. It is an official language in the State of Israel, alongside Hebrew. He then observes his parents making out on the couch from the second floor. [11] In 2018, the show took 11 Israeli TV Academy Awards, including best TV drama, best actor for Lior Raz and also best screenplay, casting, cinematography, recording, special effects and in other categories. But it gets worse, as it turns out the attack wasn't ordered . In Morenos case, his death comes as early as the Season 2 premiere. Doron learns from the person who was sent to kill Shirin that Taufiq is looking for a man to be a shahid just before he shoots the person who was sent to kill Shirin. Gaza City, April 20, 2020, Haaretz Daily Newspaper Ltd. All Rights Reserved. If I did, I wouldnt take it.. A top Israeli agent comes out of retirement to hunt for a Palestinian fighter he thought he'd killed, setting a chaotic chain of events into motion. She was blamed while being innocent. The misperception that the series offers any kind of accurate portrayal of Palestinian life and identity has, sadly, wide-ranging and unfortunate repercussions. [n 12] When Walid later calls Shirin and asks her to stitch up Taufiq, she refuses as she does not want to be involved. My last couple of Ramadans have involved reruns of The Office and Frasier. Every chance that they have, Faudas writers present the Israeli commandos as personally and operationally principled, lingering on their deep concern for protecting the civilians of Gaza, going out of their way to fulfil their promise to the family of the Palestinian informer who supported them. Arabic-speaking soldiers pose as Palestinian civilians to apprehend suspected terrorists in the West Bank. [n 9], Shirin ultimately helps Taufiq escape from the hospital based on Walid's insistence, however does so only for family, not because she believes in the cause. What does Fauda mean? But watching this show, set in this context, I found it difficult to see these nameless and dialogueless characters and not think of the real people dying on the ground. Ali, a senior member of Hamas, is being interrogated by Israel as he was supposed to provide information on Taufiq in exchange for surgery on his daughter. Doron and his team decide to prepare an unapproved mission to kidnap Sheikh Awadalla, in an attempt to get Boaz back. Palestinians in Gaza have been under an Israeli and Egyptian land, air, and sea blockade since 2007. You can follow his daily exploits on Twitter and Instagram. To promote such an image is completely deceitful and false - and worse, it feeds those voices, including at the top of Israels government, who constantly demean Israels Arab citizens, legislate their inequality and incite against them. [n 6] After Doron's unit reveals to Walid they know he planted a bomb inside Boaz, Taufiq orders the killing of Shirin, but she is ultimately saved by Doron, when he kills the men Taufiq sent. The video was played for her during the date. fauda shirin dead. now streams the series in many countries around the world. According to the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) in relation to just one of the Israel-Hamas conflicts, the 2014 Gaza war, 2251 Palestinians were killed, of which 1462 were civilians 551 were children and 299 were women. Ido and Noga are both Doron and Galis children; they were born after the couple got married. This culminates in Doron inadvertently causing the death of Al Makdasi's brother Samir, and eventually killing Al Makdasi himself. Singles Inferno Season 2: Are So-e and Se-jun Still Together? has sworn revenge for the death of her new husband. [n 11] After Abir was kidnapped and injured, Nassrin refuses to speak with Taufiq and demands that she go see her daughter in Israel, no matter what others will think. El Makdessi's attack weighs heavily on Doron and Shirin's relationship, and she's taken back to the Shabak for further interrogation on her involvement. Doesnt that bother you? The problems with Fauda, Israel's brutal TV hit", "Watching Israeli TV's Fauda as a Palestinian", "Israel's propaganda war waged through TV shows", "Fauda brings Israel's 'shoots and cries' genre to the Netflix generation", "After Hostages, Israeli series Fauda set for Indian adaptation", "Israeli series Fauda set for Indian adaptation", "Popular Israeli series 'Fauda' gets a desi twist, will feature Indo-Pak tension", "SonyLIV Picks Up 'Tanaav,' Indian Adaptation of 'Fauda' (EXCLUSIVE)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fauda&oldid=1131971520. I felt she was a beautiful character by her personality too, willing to look beyond the Palestinian stigma of loving a Jew or feeling sad to hear kids singing songs while brainwashed by Hamas. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Doron rejoins his team in order to go undercover at the wedding. The team just missed Taufiq, and Nurit winds up killing an Arab woman that attempts to stab her. Doron, who's growing grapes and breeding horses in the countryside, thrusts himself back . December 31, 2017, A Palestinian woman carries her baby across rubble where rescue workers search for trapped civilians after the Israeli military offensive. [n 4] When his mother later calls to say that the kids and her passports were gone, Taufiq is brought to tears. . In the "real" Gaza, Dorons cultural impropriety would have raised a flashing red light - enough reason for him to be caught. [n 3] His son, Ido, eventually finds out about the affair while listening in on a phone conversation,[n 1] and later sees them kissing on the couch from upstairs. [14] According to Yasmeen Serhan of The Atlantic, "Viewers who are hungry for a Palestinian perspective on the conflict would do well to urge Netflix to commission a Palestinian-created series, because Fauda will probably prove a disappointment. Some things seem to be already being set for the next season - specially the trauma Doron will go through after losing so many people, and then having his son kidnapped by ISIS would only lead to Gali and the kids being further away from Doron for their safety. I was really hoping she would bring some hope to Doron's life as his close ones die around him later on. Lior RazperformsDoron Kavillio. Menu. As he stabbed Azulai to death with a fifteen-inch knife, he yelled Allahu akbar! as he carried out the attack in the Baka neighbourhood of Jerusalem in the month of October in the year 1990. Ido and Noga are both Doron and Galis children; they were born after the couple got married. Dr. Shirin El Abed 24 episodes, 2015-2018 Adam Karst 24 episodes, 2015-2018 Meirav Shirom . I saw kids from Gaza leaving through the Erez border crossing for cancer treatments in Israel without their families: its almost unimaginable, but you wont learn that from Fauda. What happened to Walid in Fauda season 2? [n 7] Steve later brings Doron to Boaz's grave, where he cries while reciting Kaddish. Indeed, Fauda isnt a Palestinian show. In contrast, the writers grab every opportunity to focus on the radicalization in Gaza. The two languages in widest use in Israel are Hebrew and Arabic. JOIN NOW. Theyre wearing rough, dirty clothes and riding a battered old car. [n 7], Portrayed by Yuval Segal, commander of Doron's former unit, who pulled him back in. [n 3] Walid is a trusted member is Taufiq's team, and one of the few who knows the truth about him being alive after his funeral. And the scenes of violence are intense. Privacy Policy. Ultimately they are discovered and Bashir is killed, moments before Taufiq is to arrive. Fauda is one of my favourite Netflix series, I have no words to describe how good it is. Ido, the mans son, eventually overhears his parents having an affair while listening in on a phone conversation. Even the two developers of the show, Lior Raz and Avi Issacharoff have served in the Israeli Defense Forces and theyve drawn inspirations for its storyline based on their own personal experiences. When Doron finds out that Taufiq had a bomb implanted inside of Boaz, the team kidnap Taufiq's daughter to use as additional leverage. In season 2 of Fauda, Doron's wife has found a new bed with a new man yet again. Shirin is 32 years old as of season 1, and a cousin of Walid. It stars Lior Raz and Hisham Suliman as the main stars with development by Raz and journalist Avi Issacharoff. It's based on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and deconstructs things that happen . [n 7] Doron wounded after the Boaz's and Sheikh's bombs explode, ultimately winds up at Shirin's apartment for treatment, after which they passionately kiss. Fauda made great leaps in quality and storytelling in the second season but still, there is obviously more to the story. [n 1] While captured, following surgery, Taufiq tells Boaz he took his kidney in order to give it to Ali Karmi's daughter, only to later find out they really implanted a bomb. Fauda can do better [n 5], Taufiq throughout season 1 is planning for something big, later revealed that they will use sarin nerve gas to detonated in the synagogue, which will cause Israel to retaliate with force, committing war crimes, which will force the other Islamic states to respond. Air date: Sep 24, 2016. Walid returns to Taufiq's hide out, shows him the proof on Doron, then shoots Taufiq in the head from behind.
Is My Dad Autistic Quiz, Routed For Further Consideration Uc Davis, Scottish Open Future Venues, Can You Drive To School With A Permit California, Articles F