WARRANTY. Page 11: Troubleshooting TROUBLESHOOTING Pump will not turn on Check all electrical connections and make sure the wall plug has power. To operate, simply fill the cooler with ice and water as directed and plug-in; the cooler is clear for visual monitoring of fill levels. The only money back shipping service is UPS Next Day Early Air - all others are simply estimates including Priority Mail and UPS Ground. DONJOY---Experts in Sanitary Pump, Valve Controller, Aseptic Valves. Types of Injuries from DonJoy Iceman Cold Therapy Machine Pain Required fields are marked *. The extended hose length is 15 inches. DonJoy Iceman Clear Cold Unit Operating Instructions Add ice to fill line inside the device. DonJoy Clear Cube Cold Therapy System DonJoy Sterile Dressings provide a sterile moisture barrier between the skin and the cold therapy pad. ICEMAN with dual pump recirculation technology. COMPETITORS Other versions restrict or pinch water flow to the cold pad, causing variable flow rates and inconsistent cold pad temperatures. DonJoy IceMan CLASSIC 3 Cold Therapy Unit with Universal Wrap-On Pad - Shoulder Application THIS DEVICE CAN BE COLD ENOUGH TO CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY. Utilizes Donjoy patented semi-closed loop circulation system. Complete line of Wrap on pads available to deliver the cold therapy to where its needed the most. Patient Instruction Sheet/Instruction Manual. The IceMan CLASSIC3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation. Place the lid on the device making sure the lip inserts in the groove. Connect the IceMan CLEAR hose to the cold pad hose. DO NOT use this device without a prescription and direction from a physician. Maintains an average operating temperature range between 45 and 55. Brand. The IceMan CLASSIC3 utilizes DonJoys recirculation technology. The IceMan is one of the most popular products across the industry with an easy set-up, quiet motor, consistent temperatures and high flow-rate. Part number: 25-4882 fits original Iceman Classic and Iceman Clear3 ONLY. The IceMan CLEAR3+ cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: DONJOY Knee Brace Reaction Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome, General Anterior Knee Pain (Chondromalacia, Osgood-Schlatter, Mild arthritis, Quadriceps and Patella, CONAIR SU1W Silver Sound Therapy Unit CARE OF YOUR CONAIR SOUND THERAPY RELAXATION SYSTEM Before cleaning, unplug the, VESKEN WARNING! A switch on the top of the unit would be optimal. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Results for "donjoy iceman clear 3" (105) Donjoy IceMan Clear3 w/ Shoulder Pad Combo. From $195.00 (AUD) ex GST Be the first to review this product Clear cooler design for easy refill indication. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cryotherapy unit. Universal Sterile Regular Hose (10.85 x 11.34), Universal Sterile Extended Hose (10.85 x 11.34), XLUniversal Sterile Extended Hose (12 x 11.34), XLRectangle Sterile Extended Hose (9.76 x 13.75), Small Rectangle Sterile Regular Hose (4.81 x 10.75), Ankle Sterile Regular Hose (12.26 x 8.28), Wrist/Hand/Elbow Sterile Regular Hose (2.9 x 4.2). Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2022, The power cord is missing with my order? Do not use this device without a prescription from a physician. This is a great wrap to use with the Breg Polar Care Glacier ice machine. DO NOT USE THIS DEVICE WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION FROM A PHYSICIAN. The worldwide leading provider of diabetic footwear. DonJoy IceMan CLEAR3+ provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients and medical practitioners to easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. The low-profile, DonJoy VersaROM Hip helps deliver effective, functional ROM restriction in 15 increments. Auch Fr: Iceman Clear3+. Could go on and on. I will be a lifetime customer. We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California. I was curious on how much the unit cost so I looked it up on Amazon. Press lid down while rotating handle up and back to latch closed Connect the IceMan CLASSIC3 hose to the cold pad hose. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cold therapy unit. The clear base allows for easy filling with marked guides for both ice and water levels. Whether youre using a computer or a mobile device, our layered security features all work together to keep your transaction information safe, secure, and out of sight from prying eyes. ICEMAN with dual pump recirculation technology. The IceMan helps provide extended cold therapy to aid in a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. CryoKnee brace with DonJoy Iceman Cold Therapy wrap on pad: . The IceMan CLEAR 3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation and recovery. 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars (96) $9.99 $ 9. Hard to change ice and water with one arm. Our Braintree payment system is the most secure anywhere online and protects thousands of guests online orders every year. Donjoy Iceman Clear3 Provides a Clear Advantage: It delivers controlled cold therapy, helping patients and medical practitioners to easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. Manage Preferences. DO NOT use this device without a prescription and direction from a physician. From ankle wraps to knee wraps to shoulder wraps DonJoy has designed their pads to fit your body properly to be effective. Regular price Self-priming, plug n' play operation. Universal Pad available in Regular or XL. The Iceman Clear3 is perfect for home use and lasts for up to 6 hours of cold flowing water through its pads. Pre-Owned. ?JJO{E3{+bc'ac( >>KO'. , ASIN When applying the cold pad, DO NOT let any part of the cold pad touch your skin. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. Regular price Unable to add item to List. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. If you need a new pump for your Iceman (sniff, sniff), you'll need to purchase a new system. The DonJoy ICEMAN CLEAR3 features a recirculation system that allows water warmed after flowing through the cold pad to be preserved and remixed with cooler ice water at a constant flow rate. Place lid on the device making sure the lip inserts in groove. The Donjoy IceMan's semi-closed loop recirculation system delivers consistent cold therapy throughout the variety of cold pads, eliminating freezing inlet temperatures. Donjoy Iceman Classic3 Cold Therapy Unit 10 reviews Regular price$119.00 Choose Pad (Optional) Cooler Only Cooler w/ McGuire Knee w/Open Patella Pad Cooler w/ Shoulder Pad Cooler w/ Ankle Pad Cooler w/ Universal Pad, Regular Hose Cooler w/ Universal XL Pad, Regular Hose Cooler w/ Forefoot Pad Sale price They come with velcro straps to ensure a contoured fit and greater comfort. current price $250.83. DME-Direct features leading secure socket layer (SSL) encryption, and AI-driven fraud protection to provide a safe and hassle-free checkout experience. Large rectangular pad is useful for lower/lumbar back surgery. I knew I would need it until I am done with PT, for both swelling and pain management. We also use cookies to target our marketing to your needs. Needed a replacement pad for my polar cube - I think my cat may have punctured the first one. Clear cooler design for easy refill indication. Great for targeting specific areas on my knee for swelling and pain. Please click on our cold therapy return policy to see how we're protecting every patient with their purchase. Please click here to see complete information for returning or making an exchange. The IceMan CLEAR3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation and recovery. The IceMan uses a patented semi-closed loop recirculation system, allowing it to deliver more consistent and accurate temperatures than similar units. To learn more about what we collect and how we use that information, or to change your privacy settings see our Privacy Policy. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. DonJoy IceMan CLEAR 3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients and medical practitioners to easily manage post-operative pain and swelling . STEPS: Add ice to fill line inside the device. Innovative implant technologies that cover a wide range of solutions. The IceMan helps provide extended cold therapy to aid in a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. DJO uses cookies to improve your user experience on our website, to store the choices you make when you use our website, and to help us with ongoing improvements in the content and functions you encounter on our website. DonJoy Sterile Dressings provide a sterile moisture barrier between the skin and the cold therapy pad. READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE USING THIS DEVICE. Departments. Iceman Clear3 Medizinische Ausstattung Pdf Anleitung Herunterladen. Lschen. I have had knee replacement and hip replacement surgeries and used frozen ice packs and ice cubes in an ice bag but never do they fit the entire area. We also use cookies to target our marketing to your needs. Place your non-custom orders instantly and easily. Sale - Save 15 - 45% On Select Sports Braces - Ends 1-16-2023 | Thank you For Supporting Small Business! To prevent tip-over this furniture must, Your email address will not be published. Patented pump design includes a simple "click in place" mechanism. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Post-injury pain and swelling. So I checked the almighty Amazon, and they did not have exact model. Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. Individual results may vary. DJO uses cookies to improve your user experience on our website, to store the choices you make when you use our website, and to help us with ongoing improvements in the content and functions you encounter on our website. Add . DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and steriledressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the bodywhen used with one of the DonJoy IceMan cold therapy units. . The DonJoy IceMan features a recirculation system that allows water warmed after flowing through the cold pad to be preserved and remixed with cooler ice water at a constant flow rate, providing consistent cool water distribution throughout the cold pad. $229.99. DonJoy offers several Cold Wraps to use with the Iceman Cold Pads. Then press the front of the lid down to close and secure. DonJoy IceMan CLEAR3 Cold Therapy Unit | - SourceColdTherapy DonJoy IceMan CLEAR3 Cold Therapy Unit helps to reduce swelling, pain and speed up rehabilitation from post op or for physical therapy. The contents of this website do not constitute medical, legal, or any other type of professional advice. The IceMan CLASSIC3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation. p+;4Aj 5& DonJoy IceMan CLEAR 3 - easily manage pain and swelling to speed up rehabilitation and recovery. I was given the Iceman Classic at the hospital after reverse shoulder replacement surgery and was told to use frozen water bottles The shoulder unit covers the entire shoulder area. Post-operative pain and swelling. Zu meinen Handbchern. Easy-to-use post-op ROM protection with fast application and comfortable stability. In stock Be the first to review this product As low as $233.25 Add to Compare DonJoy Iceman ClearCube 1 x IceMan Clear3 Unit + $0.00 Add your pad: Quantity Time tested with over 20-years of . Please carefully read before purchasing this product: I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this cryotherapy product. I had rotator cuff and bicep surgery and this machine was a godsend. Color. The IceMan helps provide extended cold therapy to aid in a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. DonJoy IceMan CLASSIC & CLEAR 3 Power Supply: DJO P/N 25-4882 DonJoy IceMan CLASSIC 3 Power Supply:DJO P/N 25-4041. This helps maintain more consistent and accurate temperatures than other competitive cold therapy units, in a pre-set configuration. . It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. Donjoy IceMan CLEAR3 Cold Therapy Unit Features: The CLEAR3 has a complete line of wraps for post-surgery/post-injury use. The IceMan CLEAR3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up a rehabilitation. We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California. : It utilizes DonJoy's patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures. The IceMan CLASSIC3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation. The pad is white and the hose is either royal blue or white. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. +1.888.405.3251WARRANTY: DJO, LLC will repair or replace all or part of the unit and its accessoriesfor material or workmanship defects for a period of six months from the date of sale. It provides extended cold . Neither DJO Global, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries dispense medical advice. Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Hose Length for Wrap-On Pads: A Regular Hose is 6.5" long, whereas an Extended Hose is 15". Neither DJO, LLC nor any of the Enovis companies dispense medical advice. READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE USING THIS DEVICE. Like it so much that I purchased another one for backup, Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2022. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this unit. Rather, please consult your healthcare professional for information on the courses of treatment, if any, which may be appropriate for you. With handle in forward position place lid on device. Always use with a barrier between your skin and the cold pad. The IceMan CLEAR3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up a rehabilitation. THIS DEVICE CAN BE COLD ENOUGH TO CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY. Individual results may vary. Sign up for DME-Directs newsletter for special offers and new products. Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218 + E0249. Click accept to continue shopping or find out more in our cookie policy. Product Features: Patented semi-closed loop recirculation system. To prevent tip-over this furniture must, IVAR WARNING Serious or fatal crushing injuries can occur from furniture tip-over. With handle in forward position place lid on device. Shop replacement parts and pads for your DonJoy Iceman CLEAR3 or CLEAR3+. If your cold therapy unit (CTU) isn't working, here are the steps you can take to troubleshoot: 1) Verify that the machine is properly filled to the lines with water and ice. Whether it is for your knee, shoulder, hip, ankle or back, DonJoy has a solution for you. 4) Connect the IceMan CLEAR3 hose to the cold pad hose. Serious or fatal crushing injuries can occur from furniture tip-over. Cet appareil de cryothrapie IceMan CLEAR 3 aide rduire la douleur et les oedmes, acclrant . The IceMan CLEAR3 cold therapy unit. Rather, please consult your healthcare professional for information on the courses of treatment, if any, which may be appropriate for you. Runs quiet but cold. Promotions, new products and sales. ADDITIONAL WARNINGS APPEAR IN THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. Free ground shipping on all orders $60+ and will go out same day. $25.00. Then press front of the lid down to close and secure. Anmelden Hochladen. We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. Your email address will not be published. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the Iceman ClEAR 3. Connect the IceMan CLEAR3 hose to the cold pad hose. +$12.80 shipping. Got an older style machine? Amazing but needs an on/off switch. Enjoy Free Shipping On This Product At Checkout. Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. High flow rate results in even pad temperature. Information related to various health, medical, and fitness conditions and their treatment is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other medical professional. To ensure a reliable connection, snap or click hoses together into place so that the fit is tight and snug. DONJOY, built up in 1993, with registered capital RMB 105.58millions, land of 27000 and about 300 employees, we focus on developing sanitary pumps, valve control unit, automatic regulating valve, aseptic valve, tank cleaning technology, manhole and sight glass, ASME BPE pipe fitting and aseptic pipeline accessories. Check all hose connections and make sure cold pad is wrapped properly to allow water to flow. Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist. Please read and understand all warnings and instructions for use before using the device. Please click here to see complete information for returning or making an exchange. The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. Then press front of the lid down to close and secure. Owner's Manual. Connect the IceMan CLASSIC3 hose to the cold pad hose. While the device works well, two upgrades/fixes need to be looked at: 1. as noted by bloggers, an on/off switch or timer (preferred) needs added; 2. when putting this on a shoulder by yourself, you will find this very difficult at best to use.
School Counseling Notes Template, Jacksonville State University Dorm Rooms, Unit Identification Code Search System, Articles D