Gray Haze / Silver Fortune. You are now subscribed to notifications for Carbon Black Metallic. How are colours like le mans blue to look after? Visit Carbone Subaru of Troy in Troy #NY serving Albany, Schenectady and Rotterdam #4S3GTAA61P1707949 . Please Note: You can sort this listing by simply clicking on the column heading. This was because "in most consumer products carbon black is bound in a matrix and unavailable for exposure, for example as a pigment in plastics and rubbers" and "it is proposed that carbon black is not entering the environment in a quantity or concentrations or under conditions that constitute or may constitute a danger in Canada to human life or health. I'll never take it to a hand wash, or through a machine. Free shipping for many products! Great product. Modern BMW models have gone away with displaying the paint codes on the left strut tower. Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish. We made it easy for you to shop from Canada. WA-501Q appears to be the code for Carbon Black Metallic on the 2010 Terrain. Onyx PPG1011-7. When you get a BMW in carbon black, you will get more compliments than any other color because people find the appearance of metallic blue when its hit by light very impressive. You can browse all our C8 product here. December's Issue of Panorama Is Online! I just look at a Carbon Black Met. Bright red calipers mirrors and Z51 spoiler. Sponsored . 2012 C63 AMG Black Series 6.3L N/A V8 7 Speed transmission Six-piston calipers Ventilated/drilled discs Speed limiter limited to 300kmh Function airflow vents 19'' AMG alloy wheels (Black) Wider Arches . Carbon black isnt the only color option offered by BMW. Candy blacks are typically made from black dyes to give a transparent film which allows for some unique colors depending on the base color used. I ended up getting the 565Q from automotivetouchup since 565Q is what was written in my glovebox. Of course, the color option you will settle for is a personal choice. The beginning of carbon flash metallic back is unclear; however, what is clear is that it was first used on the2012 Centennial Edition Corvette C6 generation. The remaining 10% use of carbon black comes from pigment in inks, coatings, and plastics, as well as being used as a conductive additive in lithium-ion batteries.[7]. When it comes to BMW paint jobs, there is a wide range of options to choose from. 10-Speed A/T transmission, and is finished in Gray paint. Acid is sprayed in high-temperature dryers during the manufacturing process to change the inherent surface chemistry of the black. [7][20] Unlike graphite, which is one of the other common materials used in chargeable batteries, carbon black consists of crystal lattices that are further apart and promotes Li+ intercalation because it allows more pathways for lithium storage. New 2023 Subaru IMPREZA Base Trim Level 5 DOOR ICE SILVER METALLIC for sale - only $21,687. i love how deep the color blue is in jerez black. There's basically no difference between the two in the dark. As Chris said, a ceramic coating will help it stay looking great and keep the swirls and things at bay. It is a material produced from the incomplete combustion of tar, coal, and petroleum products. Mfr. There is no denying that carbon black is an interesting color. Its ability to turn dark blue makes it even better. Quicksilver Metallic . How Does BMW Carbon Black Compare to Sapphire Black? [5] Epidemiologic data comes from three cohort studies of carbon black production workers. | ACS Composite. Black Series AMG is a collector's item as this is a piece of Mercedes AMG'S heritage that needs to be seen or driven in order to be appreciated. O Carbon Black Metallic foi oferecido para o 911 entre 2007 e 2009 e tem um tom azulado muito bonito. Product Details This paint is a perfect match for the BMW Carbon Black Metallic, paint code 668. All dark colours come up beautifully if you wash your car carefully, clay a coupel of times a year, polish when necessary and wax ever six or so weeks throughout the year. Color Codes - Carbon Black Paint Cross-Reference 416 Carbon Black, 290506 Carbon Black, 1356 Carbon Black, P09,154 Carbon Black, P09 Carbon Black, 154,P09 Carbon Black, P09,9154 Carbon Black Skip to paint table(C) 2010 PaintRef.com help-us home paint chips brochures Carbon black is known to absorbultraviolet radiation. I would conclude that its not weird. New Cars + _ | Search by Make . Two studies, from the United Kingdom and Germany, with over 1,000 workers in each study group showed elevated mortality from lung cancer. A typical example is Manet's "Music in the Tuileries",[17] where the black dresses and the men's hats are painted in ivory black. 2003 M5 Carbon Black Met. Roof panel, carbon fiber, painted body-color, removable; Tires, front P285/30ZR19 and rear P335/25ZR20 Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer-only, run-flat (Do not use summer only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. different, the color you see on online may not look exactly the same as the paint you receive. As mentioned, there are some exceptions to the rule of carbon flash black and that is when you choose the option to have all the exterior vents changed to Shark Grey Metallic. Color. Accelerate Yellow Z07 Package with Carbon Flash Nacelles on Carbon Fiber Z06 Wheel with Black Paint. List of paint codes from BMW E46-M3 with real life photos to sample the color. A post shared by Porsche Club of America (@pcanational). Undercover PPG0998-7. Always verify your Carbon black is mainly used as a pigment in automobile tires. . This applies to both leather and vinyl interiors. Take a look at the result: Other than impressing your Corvette friends at your next car meet, knowing what is on your Corvette can help you better choose aftermarket parts for your car. [5] Short-term exposure to high concentrations of carbon black dust may produce discomfort to the upper respiratory tract through mechanical irritation. Il vous suffit de changer l'option dans le coin suprieur drois en CAD. 5. wait an hour and spray 3 light coats of clear 10 min . Global consumption is forecast to maintain a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 5.6% between 2016 and 2022, reaching 19.2 million metric tons, valued at US$20.4 billion, by 2022.[14]. BMW E39 M5 paint codes and color options came in 15 color variations, 3 non metallic and 12 metallic. ie looks great when clean but shows light scratches. Carbon black is one of the color options you can get a BMW in. ERA Paints (416 - Carbon Black Metallic Compatible with BMW Exact Match Touch Up Spray Paint, SprayMax 2K Clearcoat, Primer, Pro Prep Kit - Pick Your Color 5.0 (1) $9098 ($7.58/Ounce) FREE delivery Wed, Jan 4 Small Business ColorRite Half-Ounce Jar for BMW M3 Automotive Touch-up Paint - Carbon Black Metallic Clearcoat 416 - All-Inclusive Package [7], Carbon black is considered possibly carcinogenic to humans and classified as a Group 2B carcinogen because there is sufficient evidence in experimental animals with inadequate evidence in human epidemiological studies. The highest volume use of carbon black is as a reinforcing filler in rubber products, especially tires. You can find the paint code on the door jamb placard which contains the VIN. for Bmw cars. JavaScript is disabled. Bringing the BMW community together. We offer a Carbon Flash Black Wax, which can serve as a great tool for correcting the paint finish. different car. Here is a visual representation of all the Carbon Flash Black parts on your C8 Corvette! You can get sapphire black and several other options. It almost looks lighter than black at times especially under direct lighting. Now, the special 70th Edition C8 Corvette will also be available in a Carbon Flash Black finish along with a new color: Pearl White Metallic! Starless Sky PPG0995-7. This is why most of our C8 products are also finished in this color because it will tie all these accents together and create a cohesive appearance. If you leave a carbon fiber BMW on the street, the rain, sun, bird droppings, and insects will do a number on the paint job, and you wont find it so interesting when it wears out. I would also have to agree that this is likely to be the same color with different years and perhaps different factories. My car looks metallic black in pretty much all conditions. (416/9) Silverstone-Blk Sport/Alum Int, Rear Sunshade What is the paint code for BMW Carbon Black metallic? Includes. [2][3][bettersourceneeded] Carbon black is used as a colorant and reinforcing filler in tires and other rubber products; pigment and wear protection additive in plastics, paints, and ink pigment. Have you checked the RPO sticker for the code? If you are having a difficult time seeing themetallic sparkles (especially on areas of the diffuser where it can always be dark), then take a flashlight and shine it on the paint. Known to painters as paint code, WA501Q, the silver metallic speckle on that Corvette POPPED! Carbon Grey Metallic Luxor Beige Interior. The vehicle color code will list the paint color exactly so finding it is important. It is becoming signature of the Chevrolet performance line. Visit the BMW website today and look at several pictures of their BMW carbon black. ", "I can't believe the expediency of your service. It is dissimilar to soot in its much higher surface-area-to-volume ratio and significantly lower (negligible and non-bioavailable) polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) content. ", "Thanks for all your assistance in this matter. Another noteable black is thermochromic black finishes. The simple answer is if it's black, then it's carbon flash black. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA ANTENNA CARBON GRAY MIST METALLIC Paint Code MAD at the best online prices at eBay! [4] It is used in the EU as a food colorant when produced from vegetable matter (E153). Looking at the paint on the brush it does look like exact match. Leave 60 minutes before applying 2K Show Clear. These are special cars that deserve special attention and Chevrolet delivered on that attention to detail. Sapphire black and carbon black are popular color choices for BMWs. On older model BMWs, the paint code and paint name is located on the left strut tower under the hood. If any colorant is used, it must meet European partial agreement AP(89)1.[12]. Assuming you did not select any body color trim options, then here is where you can find carbon flash black on your C8 Corvette: Additionally, there are wheel options to get a carbon flash black wheel as well as the ground effects. Cheers for the tips. That particular Corvette was fully painted in the Carbon Flash Metallic Black paint! While a pure gum vulcanization of styrene-butadiene has a tensile strength of no more than 2 MPa and negligible abrasion resistance, compounding it with 50% carbon black by weight improves its tensile strength and wear resistance as shown in the table below. Additionally, there are wheel options to get a carbon flash black wheel as well as the ground effects. It is known by a variety of names, each of which reflects a traditional method for producing carbon black: All of these types of carbon black were used extensively as paint pigments since prehistoric times. The metallic appearance of the metallic Bmw colour allows it to be produced only as a varnish finish. The spray can was quick and simple to use and the paint matched the car's paint perfectly. Thank You. From the X to the M series, you can get a BMW model of your choice in carbon black and wow everyone who sees you cruising down the street with this interesting paint job. Known to painters as paint code. National Gallery Publications, London, 1990, pp. Sunroof. [10] The color pigment carbon black has been widely used for many years in food and beverage packaging. Stock Number 5164316. Dont miss out on our New Colors/Effects coming soon! International Agency for Research on Cancer, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, "Is Carbon Black a Suitable Model Colloidal Substrate for Diesel Soot? Unlike silver or plain black, its not a washed-out color, and the fact that it turns blue sometimes makes it an attractive choice for many potential buyers. [21][22] Furthermore, its arrangement of randomly distributed graphite-like crystals improves battery stability because of the decrease in the potential barrier of lithium intercalation into graphite, which ultimately affects the performance of cathodes.[20]. "Just wanted to let you know that an order I received for WG2 touch up matched perfectly, unlike the dealer stuff. BMW carbon blackresembles carbon paper. Plus, a little trick to show you how to know if Carbon Flash Black is on your Corvette: Make sure you follow us on our social media and keep up to date with everything ACS Composite and more tips for your Corvette! Appreciate 0 Thanks", "Received touch up paint several days ago. Amazing Customer Support; VIN. Carbon Fiber, while a great material, is a performance-oriented material. Outside of carbon flash, you can see the influence of the flash element on Chevrolet's palette. Powering the M850i Gran Coupe is the same 4.4 liter twin-turbocharged V8 that powers the Coupe. (Sand, Prime, etc.). Carbon Black Metallic XB/NXB/876 is available in a paint pen, spray paint can, or brush bottle for your 2021 Jeep Renegade paint repair. CHEVROLET BUICK AND PONTIAC. Its low cost makes it a common addition to cathodes and anodes and is considered a safe replacement to lithium metal in lithium-ion batteries. Are There Any Complaints about BMW Carbon Black? The amount of chemically-bonded oxygen on the surface area of the black is increased to enhance performance characteristics. It was learned from the Ministry of Commerce on January 3 that on December 30, 2022, the 38th meeting of the Standing Committee of the 13th National People's Congress passed the decision on amending the Foreign Trade Law after a vote, deleting the provisions on the filing and registration of foreign trade operators in Article 9 of the Foreign Trade Law of the People's Republic of China. Gold Mist Metallic . There are also tons of photos on popular BMW forums. If you continue to get this error message, please contact webmaster@pca.org. Choose: Select a Make. Learn More Easy to use Detailed instructions take out all the guesswork. 2018 Equinox LT1 1.5 L 4 cyl, AWD, S/R Cajun Red Tintcoat/Black. . Summit . Edge red and carbon flash hash marks. Learn where to locate your Current: 2018 540i MSport | Med Blue/Cognac| MSport Brakes | Multi-Contour | HK | ZLP, Prior: 2014 535i Individual | Azurite Black/Amaro Brown Merino | Premium | Cold | PDC | Rear Camera, Prior: 2011 535i AT | Black Sapphire/Cinnamon | Premium | Heated Sts | Nav | Sirius | Anthracite Hdr & Trim, Prior: 2008 335i 6MT Sedan | Black Sapphire/Terra Leather | Premium | Cold | CA, Prior: 2005 330i 6MT | Black Sapphire/Sand Leather, The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/f10-535i-lim/, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Many people find it interesting to have a car in two different colors. COLOR MATCH GUARANTEE This shade, which was introduced on Bmw cars in 1998 - 2023, requires a dark grey undercoat and is used on bodywork. It appears black because it reflects very little light in the visible part of the spectrum, with an albedo near zero. Apply 2-3 coats of mid coat depending on the desire color required. Thanks for the info 1986 Chevrolet Silverado 1 - 5 of 5 Posts I am yet to come across a person who dislikes carbon black because it turns metallic blue under direct sunlight. You are getting weight savings when you switch to this material versus plastic or fiberglass, but it will set you back several thousands of dollars when done right. Many people love BMW carbon black, but this color isnt very common on the roads because it swirls and shows stains pretty easily. Colour Codes: BMW. Regards", "I received my order today, the color is exact. l. Optional are the CFZ mirrors, ground effects, wheel caps and more. Other shades available on request. paint colors may be available, especially interior, trim and wheel colors. You are already subscribed to this color. The current International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) evaluation is that, "Carbon black is possibly carcinogenic to humans (Group 2B)". For more Even though BMW carbon black is a unique color to have on a car, its high maintenance. [19] These surface oxygen groups are collectively referred to as volatile content. If you have settled on the BMW carbon black, you can pair it up with a saddle, taupe, caramel, lotus white, cream, gray, beige, and ivory white interior. Customers often make the mistake of buying Carbon Fiber side skirts or front splitters for their Corvette when they would be better off with a CFZ component. [5] A third study of over 5,000 carbon black workers in the United States did not show elevated mortality. Modern BMW models have gone away with displaying the paint codes on the left strut tower. At levels of 1750mg/m3, carbon black is immediately dangerous to life and health. Carbon Black Metallic Paint code 416 The mix is : Color ( % of total mix ) Black ( 76%) Special Red ( 5% ) Pearl Blue( 12% ) Dark Blue( 4% ) Brilliant silver( 2% ) Silver( 1% ) wow.thanks for the informative paint composition. We love it because most carnubas, if not wiped away properly, will dry and leave visible beige swirls. That particular Corvette was fully painted in the Carbon Flash Metallic Black paint! Call 1-888-710-5192. A good conductor of electricity, carbon black is used as a filler mixed in plastics, elastomer, films, adhesives, and paints. Normal wear. Model Code. Location Sewell BMW MINI of Plano. To create the best looking coat for your vehicle, we recommend the following: PRIMER, COLOR, AND CLEARCOAT - It goes without saying that you need paint to do a touch up paint job. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Carbon black is known to absorb ultraviolet radiation. Having been a GM owner for the last 27 years, I'm not surprised. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has set the legal limit (Permissible exposure limit) for carbon black exposure in the workplace at 3.5mg/m3 over an 8-hour workday. different car. Candy Paint finishes can be difficult to apply but when applied properly offer some really cool looking finishes. [23][24] However, a more recent and larger study from Germany did not confirm this hypothesis. I've banned her from using any of those places and will only use a jet wash. Thanks again! Carbon Fiber Door Fuel Tank Cover Oil Gas Cap Trim For Hyundai Tucson 2019-2021 . Works great. samples shown for 2023 1HD1MAF18PB850048. [18], Newer methods of producing carbon black have largely superseded these traditional sources. 112119. car like Ronin has (he says the code is 416 as is mine) and I don't see the black in mine.especially in those pics I attached like I do in his. Not all of the colors listed below were available in all markets. Carbon black is mainly used as a pigment in automobile tires. [26] Respiratory personal protective equipment is recommended to properly protect workers from inhalation of carbon black. Il vous suffit de changer l'option dans le coin suprieur drois en CAD ] Short-term exposure to high concentrations carbon... '', `` received touch up paint several days ago which can serve as a food colorant produced!, but this color isnt very common on the DOOR jamb placard which contains VIN... Use Detailed instructions take out all the guesswork BMW colour allows it to a hand wash, or through machine. Wa-501Q appears to be the code for BMW carbon black is mainly used as varnish... By simply clicking on the left strut tower under the hood then it 's Flash. A BMW in comes to BMW paint jobs, there is a perfect match carbon black metallic paint code the BMW black. In jerez black powering the M850i Gran Coupe is the same color with different years and perhaps different.. Area of the black # NY serving Albany, Schenectady and Rotterdam # 4S3GTAA61P1707949 you receive the two in dark. Out on our new Colors/Effects coming soon '', `` Thanks for all your assistance in matter. To lithium metal in lithium-ion batteries is located on the desire color required difficult to apply but applied! Is the paint code on the left strut tower a wide range options... Be available, especially interior, Trim and wheel colors the paint on the roads it. The two in the carbon Flash black wheel as well as the ground effects signature the. Same as the paint code for carbon black is one of the metallic BMW allows... Is mainly used as a pigment in automobile tires unique color to have on car. Production workers message, please contact webmaster @ pca.org but when applied properly offer some really cool finishes! Bmw carbon black Compare to sapphire black and carbon black metallic foi oferecido para o 911 entre 2007 2009... Increased to enhance performance characteristics, the color pigment carbon black is a wide range of options choose! An hour and spray 3 light coats of Clear 10 min very little light in the part! Germany did not Show elevated mortality from lung cancer on older model BMWs the! The influence of the spectrum, with an carbon black metallic paint code near zero isnt the only color option offered BMW. To apply but when applied properly offer some really cool looking finishes $ 21,687 4 cyl, AWD, Cajun. The metallic BMW colour allows it to be the code DOOR Fuel Cover... Website today and look at several pictures of their BMW carbon black and 12 metallic several other options irritation... Black metallic carbon black metallic paint code sprayed in high-temperature dryers during the manufacturing process to change the surface. You see on online may not look exactly the same 4.4 liter V8! Placard which contains the VIN is sprayed in high-temperature dryers during the manufacturing process to change the inherent surface of... Club of America ( @ pcanational ) London, 1990, pp any colorant is used, it meet! Code for BMW carbon black isnt the only color option you will for! This is likely to be the same 4.4 liter twin-turbocharged V8 that powers the Coupe, pp some really looking., 3 non metallic and 12 metallic Show elevated mortality the SILVER metallic for sale - only 21,687. Fiber Z06 wheel with black paint attention and Chevrolet delivered on that POPPED... Looks lighter than black at times especially under direct lighting i would also have to agree that this likely! Years, i 'm not surprised 5 carbon black metallic paint code Epidemiologic data comes from three cohort studies of carbon,. ) 1. [ 12 ] cohort studies of carbon black workers in carbon! Placard which contains the VIN beige swirls shows stains pretty easily matter E153! Since 565Q is what was written in my glovebox the colors listed below were available all..., unlike the dealer stuff received for WG2 touch up matched perfectly, unlike the stuff! Tower under the hood Just wanted to let you know that an order i received for WG2 touch up several. Performance characteristics at bay NY serving Albany, Schenectady and Rotterdam # 4S3GTAA61P1707949 of the spectrum, with an near... You will settle for is a unique color to have on a car in different... Common addition to cathodes and anodes and is finished in Gray paint 4 cyl, AWD, S/R Red. 1.5 L 4 cyl, AWD, S/R Cajun Red Tintcoat/Black simply clicking on 2010. Workers in the carbon Flash Nacelles on carbon Fiber DOOR Fuel Tank Cover Oil Cap. Apply but when applied properly offer some really cool looking finishes to detail as volatile content paint. Very common on the desire color required life and health tem um tom azulado muito bonito great tool for the... Agreement AP ( 89 ) 1. [ 12 ] Club of America ( @ )... Ca n't believe the expediency of your service that deserve special attention and Chevrolet delivered on Corvette. Low cost makes it even better, 3 non metallic and 12 metallic while a great tool for correcting paint. The desire color required on popular BMW forums be available, especially interior, Trim wheel! It swirls and things at bay isnt the only color option you will for. Products, especially tires located on the 2010 Terrain looking great and the... All conditions exposure to high concentrations of carbon black is a wide of. Color is exact vous suffit de changer l'option dans le coin suprieur drois en CAD that... And petroleum products from three cohort studies of carbon black is a representation! Study from Germany did not Show elevated mortality volatile content BMW paint jobs, there are also of... Experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding a third study of over 5,000 black... Interesting color which can serve as a great material, is a wide range of to... Tool for correcting the paint matched the car 's paint perfectly tar, coal and! Of America ( @ pcanational ) photos on popular BMW forums same with... As a pigment in automobile tires um tom azulado muito bonito, with an albedo near zero 2010.... Gone away with displaying the paint codes on the DOOR jamb placard which contains the VIN your carbon black been., Newer methods of producing carbon black metallic on the surface area of the Chevrolet performance line out all guesswork. Paint jobs, there is no denying that carbon black isnt the only color you. To a hand wash, or through a machine enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding your! Um tom azulado muito bonito [ 18 ], Newer methods of producing carbon black is interesting. Codes and color options you can sort this listing by simply clicking on the roads it... Visit Carbone Subaru of Troy in Troy # NY serving Albany, Schenectady and #., AWD, S/R Cajun Red Tintcoat/Black tar, coal carbon black metallic paint code and is considered safe... Metallic, paint code for BMW carbon black is mainly used as a pigment in tires! Is increased to enhance performance characteristics especially under direct lighting have you checked the RPO sticker for the carbon! Two different colors WA501Q, the color you see on online may look! Deep Gloss finish isnt the only color option offered by BMW Corvette POPPED considered! Blue to look after cathodes and anodes and is considered a safe replacement lithium! It Does look like exact match there & # x27 ; s basically no difference the! Which contains the VIN any colorant is used in the carbon Flash Nacelles on Fiber. # x27 ; s basically no difference between the two in the carbon Flash black checked RPO... Checked the RPO sticker for the code area of the Chevrolet performance line well the... Bmw colour allows it to a hand wash, or through a machine i received WG2. Carbon black metallic on the column heading Carbone Subaru of Troy in Troy # NY serving,. And more was quick and simple to use and the paint code, WA501Q, paint... All your assistance in this matter exactly so finding it is becoming signature of the Chevrolet performance line Subaru! Pretty much all conditions albedo near zero paint you receive of their BMW carbon black metallic representation... Volatile content spray can was quick and simple to use and the paint on the surface area the... Z06 wheel with black paint [ 24 ] However, a ceramic will... Must meet European partial agreement AP ( 89 ) 1. [ 12 ] colours like mans. Sunshade what is the paint code on the 2010 Terrain your browser before proceeding difference between the two in dark! Flash black wheel as well as the ground effects, wheel caps and.. Black wheel as well as the ground effects, wheel caps and more by clicking. Of photos on popular BMW forums great tool for correcting the paint code for carbon black is of. Expediency of your service color variations carbon black metallic paint code 3 non metallic and 12.! From the incomplete combustion of tar, coal, and is considered a safe replacement lithium... Codes and color options you can find the paint color exactly so finding it a... Finishes can be difficult to apply but when applied properly offer some really cool finishes. For carbon black is a carbon black metallic paint code material E153 ) you are now subscribed to notifications for carbon black is used... Have to agree that this is likely to be produced only as a food when! Outside of carbon black, but this color isnt very common on the desire color required ] data! Stay looking great and keep the swirls and shows stains pretty easily paint jobs, there is personal! So finding it is a unique color to have on a car, its high maintenance like exact..
Will There Be A Sequel To Paradise Hills, Anihan Festival In Lobo, Batangas, Articles C