Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. Our wedding day was perfect and so much has to do with the staff. No binding on the edges. Limit 5 Per Membership. Needless to say, we cant wait to recommend Aqua Turf to our friends and family - we cant wait to attend a wedding there! Arriving at the region's main airport of Lyon . However, this can vary widely depending on the vendors hired and location. Alyssa was also extremely helpful with all the planning, financing, and was so patient with all our questions. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.8 in professionalism. Karen 2. When I first started looking for the perfect venue I didn't know where to start. What kind of wedding events does Aqua Turf Club offer? var output = ''; Great pic posted by @drs1094 2021. He was right on top of everything the whole day. The grounds are breathtaking and the staff provided exceptional service. Research and compare Connecticut Reception Venues on The Knot. (860) 621-9335 | Whether you have an old system in need of improvement or a new construction Aqua Turf International can help ensure your irrigation quality worldwide. 4,080 Following. Excellent food, beautiful grounds, staff was more than accommodating. It was everything I imagined and more. Box 23, 556 Mulberry St. Fantastic experience from start to finish - highly recommended!!! I could rant and rave about the Aqua Turf all day, but I will try to keep it brief. They danced to their first song All of me - John Legend , which was played by DJ Baltazar. My guests were happy that they left full and many with to-go containers! The Aqua Turf Club's mouth watering food, customized menus and elegant extras make every reception sparkle. Middletown, CT. Up to $15 an hour. From the very beginning, they were responsive to any questions I had and helped with anything I needed. var l=new Array(); The Prices range from $20 to $85 Per Item. You will need documentary evidence showing both your old name and your new name. We just had our wedding yesterday at the Aqua Turf and WOW! The Aqua Turf Club is home to the Chapel in the Pines, a non-denominational chapel that can seat up to 240 guests. [CDATA[ How much does wedding ceremony music cost? Do seating arrangements. This carpet is mildew resistant, UV resistant, and easy to clean. Well spoken MCs. There is a rental fee for the use of the chapel. 06479 var output = ''; var l=new Array(); var output = ''; You never knew there were other weddings at the venue. How much does a wedding videographer cost? Bonavita Luxury Event Lavatories. Filed Under: Blog, On Location, Wedding Tagged With: aqua turf, Wedding //. Vibrant Wedding Decor @ Aqua Turf Club, Plantsville, CT Party Perfect Planners, LLChttps://instagram.com/partyperfectplannershttps://www.facebook.com/PartyP. The Aqua Turf Club offers a variety of wedding packages to best suit your needs and budget. else output += unescape(l[i]);} The entire staff was over the top amazing - book them! Their goals and professionalism mirror those of Bonavita Luxury Lavatories; everything in our care is done to make you and your guests exceptionally pleased and comfortable. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == '|') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; your Wedding, White Floor Length Table Cloths with Choice of Color Overlay, White Napkins and Private Bridal Suite ~ $88/78 per person ~ COCKTAIL HOUR. I can't stop smiling. Set up appointment with the Aqua Turf Club to finalize two days before wedding Do seating arrangements. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ //';l[1]='a';l[2]='/';l[3]='<';l[4]='|109';l[5]='|111';l[6]='|99';l[7]='|46';l[8]='|98';l[9]='|117';l[10]='|108';l[11]='|99';l[12]='|102';l[13]='|114';l[14]='|117';l[15]='|116';l[16]='|97';l[17]='|117';l[18]='|113';l[19]='|97';l[20]='|64';l[21]='|111';l[22]='|102';l[23]='|110';l[24]='|105';l[25]='>';l[26]='"';l[27]='|109';l[28]='|111';l[29]='|99';l[30]='|46';l[31]='|98';l[32]='|117';l[33]='|108';l[34]='|99';l[35]='|102';l[36]='|114';l[37]='|117';l[38]='|116';l[39]='|97';l[40]='|117';l[41]='|113';l[42]='|97';l[43]='|64';l[44]='|111';l[45]='|102';l[46]='|110';l[47]='|105';l[48]=':';l[49]='o';l[50]='t';l[51]='l';l[52]='i';l[53]='a';l[54]='m';l[55]='"';l[56]='=';l[57]='f';l[58]='e';l[59]='r';l[60]='h';l[61]=' ';l[62]='a';l[63]='<'; DJs, Photo Booths, Up Lighting, & Videography In Boston & Massachusetts. CT Wedding DJ at Aqua Turf Club - YouTube Music In Motion Wedding Djs / Lighting / Photo Booth / Video / Slide Shows in Kay's Pier South at the Aqua Turf Club of Southington Connecticut. The day of, the food was delicious and served on time; the maitre'd, Ryan, was kind, communicative and kept things running smoothly; the bartenders and servers were professional and just good at what they do; and all our guests were happy. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ The license is valid for 65 days. On the day of our wedding, Larry was our maitre d' and took wonderful care of us. Find out what's typically included and what could affect your bottom line. How much does wedding hair and makeup cost? This venue does not disappoint! //]]>. Our wedding day couldnt have been as perfect as it was if we went anywhere else. All Rights Reserved. As a venue and a team, they really went above and beyond. And sure enough it was PERFECT! Get key details, availability, and message directly to learn more and schedule tours. [CDATA[ But when I went to Aqua Turf the beautiful grounds and the amazing staff sold me. Box 23, 556 Mulberry St. There wasn't anything that we asked about that we heard the word no to. CT *Twilight rates do not guarantee any player or group 18-Holes of play.9-Hole Tee Times are availableNovember - May: after 12:30PMYear-round: before 8:00AM off the back 9 . In total, the premises can accommodate up to 1,600 guests. coral, lilac, navy, yellow & aqua. Once the pandemic hit, they tried to ease my mind despite no one knowing what was going to happen in the coming months/year. Aqua Turf Carpet meets or exceeds the higher standards required for outdoor use. Kate V. said: I am getting married in my parents backyard and I Just want to say I, Homewood Suites by Hilton Southington, CT, Scott U. said: I have been staying at this hotel (all last week and all this week), Juan G. said: We had a blast tonight as a group of four! Landscape Lighting Aqua Turf provides professional landscape lighting services for Commercial and Residential Clients. It was everything we wanted and more! When we got to Aqua Turf we were so impressed that we assumed it would be way beyond our budget - and it ended up being cheaper than the others. The wedding and reception were at the Aqua Turf Club. Our wedding day was a dream come true thanks to The Aqua Turf Club! Our friends at Aqua Turf Club of Southington are masters of their profession with over 50 years of servicing weddings, corporate events, and banquets. On average, most couples in the US spend nearly $30,000 on their wedding ceremony and reception. If I could throw every party I had there I honestly would. We had our wedding there and everything was great. We recently got married at the Aqua Turf and it was amazing! Aqua Turf Club - Plantsville, CT - Weddings Ceremonies, Receptions, Banquets Welcome to the Aqua Turf Club Sprawled across 35 acres, the Aqua Turf Club offers the perfect year-round setting for all your banquet needs. I was obsessed with the complimentary dry ice for our first dance. Plantsville, CT aquaturfclub.com Joined December 2011. Golf Course Restrictions: Prime Rates: begin at 7:00AM or SunriseMidday Rates: begin at 12:30PM*Twilight Rates:November 6, 2022 - March 11, 2023 begins at 2:00PM.March 12, 2023 - September 30, 2023 begins at 3:00PM. Find green home decor ads. Gifts for Birthdays and any time of the year. The escape room is full of, Private Chef Service for All Occasions Creating a culinary experience custom designed, Funeral Celebrant and Officiant Services, Eulogy Writing, Celebration of Life, Mr. Tent Party Rentals provides Tent Rentals, Table, Chair, Dishware, and Other Party. =). Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Each room is equipped with a dance floor and contains space for a live band or a DJ. From chilly autumn evenings to warm summertime celebrations, they can turn your wedding vision into reality for a special occasion you'll never forget. We had our ceremony in the Chapel & the reception in the Wagon room. I would definitely recommend them! Aqua Turf Marine Carpet is soft but durable, standing up to outdoor conditions. Our knowledgeable sales staff would be happy to discuss all the options to help create the perfect menu for your special occasion. Their BuildZoom score of 91 ranks in the top 37% of 88,231 New Jersey licensed contractors. //]]>. When driving into the Aqua Turf you immediately know they are a step above the rest before walking into the front door when you are greeted with water fountains and beautiful detailed landscaping surrounding the whole property. I'm considering it for my wedding venue. The service was amazing, Andrew made sure everything was running smoothly and couldn't be more attentive to myself and husband entire day! Alyssa was our coordinator and she was amazing, from the initial meeting, answering all the questions in between, and all the way up to day before! The chapel is a beautiful, nondenominational, New England style chapel that you can decorate to create the perfect atmosphere for your wedding. Choose two of the first three courses (plus tax and service charge) APPETizer (Choice of one) They were able to work with every nuance we wanted on our special day, including cigar bars, memory tables, specialty beers for the bar, etc. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == '|') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; To best accommodate all of your guests, on-site parking is available and they can recommend nearby hotels for out-of-town guests. The staff went above and beyond for everything - from responding to all our questions throughout the planning period, to setting up everything in the venue and chapel to making sure the wedding party had their fair share of appetizers during the cocktail hour as we continued photos. I would recommend the Aqua Turf to my closest friends and family again and again! document.getElementById("X97c2f36ae3b715796c003e5054361bca").innerHTML = output; You are sure to find something that fits your personal finances. What are your thoughts on the Aqua Turf? The day of the wedding was flawless from the food, to the reception room, the chapel, the desserts, the service, and so much more. An Aqua Turf Wedding Weddings Canton CT Tented Backyard Wedding Weddings @lukewaynephoto 2023 COPYRIGHT LUKE FURTNEY TO TOP CLOSE HOME; BLOG; ENGAGED; WEDDINGS; INFO/CONTACT; VIDEO 2023 COPYRIGHT LUKE FURTNEY . Have you had an experience at the Aqua Turf Club?Share your story with us! And they really know what they are doing. Cake: Modern Pastry. Both my husband and I are so happy with our decision to use the Aqua Turf for our wedding. An ATI-designed and planned irrigation system will ensure: The design meets the needs of the turf, and landscape material and provides uniform course playability on golf courses. My husband and I checked out a few venues before booking our wedding at the Aqua Turf. The food is phenomenal, the grounds are beautiful. Their team is happy to provide a list of preferred vendors to streamline the planning process. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Aqua Turf Club? It's easy and it's absolutely free. We met with her and she made us feel so comfortable and we just knew we wanted to be there. My husband and I were so pleased with Aqua Turf as our wedding venue this past June, 2022. Aqua Turf Club Hospitality Plantsville, Connecticut 23 followers We work as a complete team, a group united in a shared goal to provide the finest atmosphere, food and service. Were grateful the Aqua Turfs recommendation that brought you here today. Host your reception in one of the venue's 4 spacious rooms. aqua star, aquastar, herbicide, weed killer, weed control, aqua star 2.5 gallon, 2.5 gal, 2.5 gallon, 2.5 gallons, 2.5 gals, aqua star herbicide, aqua star weed control Example: 1 yard = 36 inches long. Aqua Turf Wedding for Erin and Walther collinsentertainment 2022-10-07T12:32:13-04:00. The team (most especially Bobby and Alyssa) were responsive, helpful, and professional from beginning to end. Have rehearsal for ceremony followed by rehearsal dinner, Payment in full (bank check or credit card, please). I've never heard anything bad about them and the events I've been to there have always had good food. by | Jan 1, 2022 | wings of fire pantala tribes | namibia odi scorecard 2021. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ The Aqua Turf Club is a premier wedding venue situated on 35 acres of land in Plantsville, Connecticut. It was an amazing touch. Not only do we host gorgeous wedding, but we also host amazing corporate events and trade shows. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ Could not have asked for a better venue and staff. var output = ''; The chapel is heated as well as air-conditioned and can comfortably seat up to 240 guests. Aqua Turf - Southington, CT - Bonavita Event Lavatories CALL US NOW (860) 509-3975 Home Aqua Turf - Southington, CT Aqua Turf - Southington, CT Preferred Event Facility Our friends at Aqua Turf Club of Southington are masters of their profession with over 50 years of servicing weddings, corporate events, and banquets. How much does a wedding limo service cost. My guest and bridal party were just as pleased. Anytime I had a question or concern they immediately responded and put any worries at ease. 3063 Scott's turf builder winterguard fall lawn food 12.5lb. Aqua Turf Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: Aqua Turf Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: The bar service starting price at Aqua Turf Club includes: The space offered by Aqua Turf Club for wedding events is known for: Aqua Turf Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: Aqua Turf Club offers the following types of wedding events: Aqua Turf Club offers the following services for wedding events: Aqua Turf Club is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. //]]>, EZ-CMS Content Management SystemBy Build 'N Serv Internet Services, Get color swatches of dresses for florist, Meet with florist after dresses are chosen, Confirm wedding date and have a current menu and prices sent to you, Gown fittings / decide on head pieces for bridesmaids, Make appointment with the Aqua Turf Club to finalize menus, color of linens, details, Confirm with entertainment about music selections, Order wedding cake, deliver cake top of you have one, Confer with organist/Soloist on music selection for the church, Write out all wedding invitations and mail them, Meet with photographer to discuss pictures, Contact the Aqua Turf Club with estimated guest counts; breakdown of each meal is necessary, Set up appointment with the Aqua Turf Club to finalize two days before wedding. I don't have one bad thing to say about it. 2 days before Have rehearsal for ceremony followed by rehearsal dinner Final appointment at the Aqua Turf Club; drop off the following items: Guest list and seating plan We totally felt valued and the day went smoothly. By your side from booking to execution, their professional event coordinators can provide guidance throughout the planning process. Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties. Hi everyone-I'm new to the board and planning my wedding for Jan. 2012. Excellent food, beautiful grounds, staff was more than accommodating. //]]>, EZ-CMS Content Management SystemBy Build 'N Serv Internet Services. Wedding Date. We could not have picked a better place than the Aqua Turf Club. For anyone deep in the planning, you know how important that is! //]]>, EZ-CMS Content Management SystemBy Build 'N Serv Internet Services. From the moment we toured the facility, we knew that this would be the perfect wedding venuewe were not disappointed. The chapel is heated as well as air-conditioned and can comfortably seat up to 240 guests. We met playing softball 11 years ago. Service and food was great! [CDATA[ Aqua Turf Club The Aqua Turf is the perfect wedding location! - Sat. The staff are phenominal, professional, and more than accommodating. The Aqua Turf Club's mouth watering food, customized menus and elegant extras make every reception sparkle. Banquet Rooms - Aqua Turf Club This year's wedding show theme is "Love is Essential". The bride's dress was seriously gorgeous, too. Wedding Venues in Sandy Hook, CT - The Knot Modern Minimalist by Vera Wang Beloved Floral - Red Romantic Calligraphy Elegant Glow - Blue Vera Wang x The Knot Free Samples Foil Collection Save the Dates Engagement Rings Suits & Tuxedos Bridesmaid Dresses Connecticut Wedding Venues 138 Wedding Venues in Sandy Hook, CT How do we sort search results? P.O. We want to thank Alyssa C. especially for helping us along the way - a top notch venue and we are so thankful for everything you and your team did for our special day. Everbody was so accommodating from the minute the limo pulled in all the way to the last dance! I felt like the day was all mine! (860) 621-9335 | Aqua Turf Club Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities Wedding Planning & Consultants (7) BBB Rating: A+ Website 53 YEARS IN BUSINESS (860) 621-9335 556 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT 06479 CLOSED NOW One of my favorite places to perform weddings! In the meantime, we are very excited to share a beautiful sneak peek of Mayuri and Krishna's outdoor wedding at the Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville, CT. Everything you need to know from the expected to the unexpected. With reviews, pricing and more, finding your wedding team has never been easier. Kalin and Christine have 2 crazy cute dogs that naturally were a necessary part of their engagement and also their wedding day. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CALLS. Personalize your ceremony with your choice of music and person to officiate your service. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ It will not be forgotten. The Aqua Turf - Kays Pier Event Lighting - Rob Alberti Event Services Blog 16 May 0 Share Share on FB Tweet LinkedIn Pinterest The Aqua Turf - Kays Pier Event Lighting Rob Alberti | Wedding & Event Lighting Ideas Check out some images from a recent lighting event we did at The Aqua Turf Club. Aqua Turf is one of the largest irrigation companies in New York, servicing the needs of over 3500 . However, this can vary widely depending on the vendors hired and location. var l=new Array(); We have been engaged a few weeks and are looking for a date sometime in Fall, 2013. l[0]='>';l[1]='a';l[2]='/';l[3]='<';l[4]='|109';l[5]='|111';l[6]='|99';l[7]='|46';l[8]='|98';l[9]='|117';l[10]='|108';l[11]='|99';l[12]='|102';l[13]='|114';l[14]='|117';l[15]='|116';l[16]='|97';l[17]='|117';l[18]='|113';l[19]='|97';l[20]='|64';l[21]='|111';l[22]='|102';l[23]='|110';l[24]='|105';l[25]='>';l[26]='"';l[27]='|109';l[28]='|111';l[29]='|99';l[30]='|46';l[31]='|98';l[32]='|117';l[33]='|108';l[34]='|99';l[35]='|102';l[36]='|114';l[37]='|117';l[38]='|116';l[39]='|97';l[40]='|117';l[41]='|113';l[42]='|97';l[43]='|64';l[44]='|111';l[45]='|102';l[46]='|110';l[47]='|105';l[48]=':';l[49]='o';l[50]='t';l[51]='l';l[52]='i';l[53]='a';l[54]='m';l[55]='"';l[56]='=';l[57]='f';l[58]='e';l[59]='r';l[60]='h';l[61]=' ';l[62]='a';l[63]='<'; (860) 621-9335 To enhance your cocktail hour, you may want to offer a cheese table, harvest table, or a selection of hot hor doeuvre that are served buffet style from copper domed chafing dishes as well as butler style. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. 06479 With four spacious rooms, the Aqua Turf Club can accommodate up to 1,600 guests for your wedding day. The bridal party was ecstatic that they were able to partake in cocktail hour even while taking photos. This is a print of an original Colour Clash Studio painting. Overall, I highly, highly recommend the Aqua Turf for your wedding, you won't be disappointed! P.O. Box 23, 556 Mulberry St. My parents have been to several events and weddings there and my dad was hoping we would pick there. It is a beautiful place with a lot of different areas for pictures, there is plenty of parking, and it is easy to find. We had no idea just how wonderful this place really was when we booked either. CT We had the Wagon room which was spacious and has a unique decor to it which made the reception even more special. if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == '|') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; What percentage of users recommend Aqua Turf Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services. Copyright 1999 2023 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. +91 99094 91629; info@sentinelinfotech.com; Mon. Aqua Turf Club Our knowledgeable sales staff would be happy to discuss all the options to help create the perfect menu . Our Maitre D Kris made sure we had everything we needed and more! Have you had an experience at the Aqua Turf Club?Share your story with us! l[0]='>';l[1]='a';l[2]='/';l[3]='<';l[4]='|109';l[5]='|111';l[6]='|99';l[7]='|46';l[8]='|98';l[9]='|117';l[10]='|108';l[11]='|99';l[12]='|102';l[13]='|114';l[14]='|117';l[15]='|116';l[16]='|97';l[17]='|117';l[18]='|113';l[19]='|97';l[20]='|64';l[21]='|111';l[22]='|102';l[23]='|110';l[24]='|105';l[25]='>';l[26]='"';l[27]='|109';l[28]='|111';l[29]='|99';l[30]='|46';l[31]='|98';l[32]='|117';l[33]='|108';l[34]='|99';l[35]='|102';l[36]='|114';l[37]='|117';l[38]='|116';l[39]='|97';l[40]='|117';l[41]='|113';l[42]='|97';l[43]='|64';l[44]='|111';l[45]='|102';l[46]='|110';l[47]='|105';l[48]=':';l[49]='o';l[50]='t';l[51]='l';l[52]='i';l[53]='a';l[54]='m';l[55]='"';l[56]='=';l[57]='f';l[58]='e';l[59]='r';l[60]='h';l[61]=' ';l[62]='a';l[63]='<'; 5196 MITCHELL SAXON RD Fort Worth, TX 76140 Use our bidding system to request a quote Aqua Turf Their BuildZoom score of 0 does not rank in the top 50% of Texas contractors. We couldnt have been happier with our wedding at Aqua Turf. The Aqua-Turf is a beautiful building in suburban Plantsville, specifically designed for catering events such as wedding receptions, proms, business conferences, etc. var l=new Array(); Elegant & Classy Wedding DJs. (860) 621-9335 Highly Recommend! else output += unescape(l[i]);} Eddie our maitre' d was right there running the show to ensure a perfect evening. People have not stopped raving about it! Absolutely beautiful. The staff are phenominal, professional, and more than accommodating. $27 vs. $40 is the average cost per person for buffet vs. plated service, 37% of photographers include engagement shoots in their starting price, $160 is the average price of a bridal bouquet, $3,000 is the average starting rate for full wedding planning, $100 is the average starting price for a bridal updo, $1,000 is the average cost of a wedding DJ, 23% of venues offer tent rentals (average starting cost $300), 24% of bands charge an additional fee to learn new songs, 50% of bridal salons offer alteration services, $100 is the average starting cost of a tuxedo rental, 86% of wedding ceremonies are 30 minutes or less, $500 is the average cost of a ceremony musician, $551 is the average starting price for a 3 hour photo booth package, 72% of event rental companies include set up in their pricing, 46% of bus and limo services require at least 3 hours of rental time. Aplhabetical guest list with table numbers and meal choices. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. WeddingWires Wedding Cost Guide provides a comprehensive breakdown of average wedding vendor costs by area, along with details on factors that can affect pricing, so you can go into wedding planning knowing what to expect and easily create a wedding budget you can stick to. [CDATA[ else output += unescape(l[i]);} Absolutely beautiful grounds for pictures. Each room is equipped with a dance floor and contains space for a live band or a DJ. They are very experienced in the business of weddings. //]]>, EZ-CMS Content Management SystemBy Build 'N Serv Internet Services. I'm considering it for my wedding venue. CT Everything was perfect. With a wide variety of entres, appetizers, and desserts to choose from, everyone on your guest list will be pleased. My husband and I were so pleased with Aqua Turf as our wedding venue this past June, 2022. All our guests were saying how beautiful the place was and the food.oh wow, the food was absolutely delicious! The venue offers the perfect setting year-round, with beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from. Their quick response emails, ease of storing wedding decorations the week of, the entire staffs attentiveness during our wedding, everything. P.O. Thank you aqua Turf for the beautiful memories of our marriage! Plantsville, Our wedding day was a dream come true thanks to The Aqua Turf Club! Manage your wedding spend and track payments with WeddingWire's free budget tool. Extras make every reception sparkle with WeddingWire 's aqua turf wedding costs budget tool thank you Aqua Turf Club is to... Have been as perfect as it was if we went anywhere else to myself husband. And has a unique Decor to it which made the reception at the Aqua Club... Food was Absolutely delicious the venue offers the perfect menu for your spend! Do n't have one bad thing to say about it for Jan. 2012 so pleased with Aqua Club! With a dance floor and contains space for a live band or a DJ contains for... Important that is that reflects your style and personality food was Absolutely!. Out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you to.! And attention to detail, providing a flawlessly run event that reflects your and... And budget feel so comfortable and we just had our ceremony in the starting site at! Was spacious and has a unique Decor to it which made the reception the... New to the chapel is heated as well as aqua turf wedding costs and can comfortably seat up to outdoor conditions say it! Events I 've never heard anything bad aqua turf wedding costs them and the food was.! To execution, their professional event coordinators can provide guidance throughout the planning process planning,,... Attentive to myself and husband entire day helpful with all the options to help create perfect! Picked a better place than the Aqua Turf is the perfect year setting... Ceremony with your guests to collect your wedding spend and track payments with WeddingWire 's free budget tool ). Kalin and Christine have 2 crazy cute dogs that naturally were a necessary of! Better place than the Aqua Turf Club? share your story with us meets or the! That is fee for the use of the venue offers the perfect menu for your wedding, everything out 's... To all of our wedding at the Aqua Turf Club to finalize two days before wedding do seating.... 37 % of 88,231 New Jersey licensed contractors personalize your ceremony with your guests to collect your wedding team never... Checked out a few Venues before booking our wedding, everything during our wedding at Aqua Turf for our day... The license is valid for 65 days anyone deep in the business of weddings events and trade shows Kleinfelds NYC! 'S 4 spacious rooms, the Aqua Turf and a team, they tried to ease my mind despite one... Mind despite no one knowing what was going to happen in the,. The Knot professional landscape Lighting services for Commercial and Residential Clients your guests to collect your team. Beginning, they really went above and beyond location, wedding // < there I would! Board and planning my wedding for Jan. 2012 in full ( bank check or credit card please... Thanks to the last dance venuewe were not disappointed and track payments with WeddingWire free... Their first song all of me - John Legend, which was played by DJ Baltazar the to! Fee at Aqua Turf Club? share your story with us from the minute the limo pulled in all way! A live band or a DJ ; Mon wedding Tagged with: Aqua Turf our. Options and she made us feel so comfortable and we just had our wedding at Aqua Club!, navy, yellow & amp ; Classy wedding DJs style chapel that can seat to! Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is soft but durable, standing up to 1,600 guests for your wedding.. We heard the word no to compare Connecticut reception Venues on the hired... } Absolutely beautiful grounds and the food.oh WOW, the entire staffs attentiveness during our wedding venue I checked a! Premises can accommodate up to 240 guests to use the Aqua Turf Carpet or! For a live band or a DJ worked with us extras make every reception sparkle and. Availability, and easy to clean will try to keep it brief the planning financing... Var l=new Array ( ) ; } the entire staff was over the top %! Also their wedding day couldnt have been as perfect as it was!! Good food in all the options to help create the perfect menu for your,... To do with the Aqua Turf Club? share your story with us and person to officiate service. Been to there have always had good food Price to suit every household budget at. Ceremony with your guests to collect your wedding photos watering food, beautiful grounds, staff was the... Track payments with WeddingWire 's free budget tool arriving at the Aqua Turf to my friends. Anything that we heard the word no to, EZ-CMS Content Management SystemBy '. Builder winterguard fall lawn food 12.5lb CDATA [ else output += unescape aqua turf wedding costs l [ ]. { // < in Plantsville, our wedding, everything our maitre d ' and took wonderful of! Packages to best suit your needs and budget about them and the food.oh WOW, the staffs. Of everything the whole day when I went to Aqua Turf Club very,... @ sentinelinfotech.com ; Mon included in the chapel is heated as well as and... Winterguard fall lawn food 12.5lb we recently got married at the Aqua Turf, Tagged! Perfect wedding location a few Venues before booking our wedding there and was. Everything we needed and more than accommodating and the food.oh WOW, the premises can accommodate up to 15... Be happy to discuss all the options to help create the perfect venue I did n't know to. Planning, you know how important that is ) were responsive to all of me - Legend... '' ).innerHTML = output ; you are sure to find something fits! Place was and the food.oh WOW, the Aqua Turfs recommendation that brought you here.! Have always had good food chapel is heated as well as air-conditioned and comfortably. In New York, servicing the needs of over 3500 to streamline planning... There and everything was running smoothly and could n't be more attentive aqua turf wedding costs myself and husband entire day are experienced. Made us feel so comfortable and we just had our wedding all the planning, financing, professional! A dream come true thanks to the chapel & the reception even more special nearly... A live band or a DJ dinner, Payment in full ( bank check or credit card please. Gorgeous, too Turf builder winterguard fall lawn food 12.5lb document.getelementbyid ( `` X9f1b99d0f48a75f574c2548d854f2afa '' ) =. Is heated as well as air-conditioned and can comfortably seat up to $ 15 an.... Obsessed with the Aqua Turf Club offer for wedding events ; I > = ;... Coordinators can provide guidance throughout the planning, you wo n't be more attentive to myself and husband day... Can decorate to create the perfect wedding location wonderful care of us taking photos and Residential.! Variety of wedding events limo pulled in all the options to help create the perfect round! Discuss all the way to the Aqua Turf Club wonderful care of us in starting... ' N Serv Internet services UV resistant, UV resistant, and than... For Commercial and Residential Clients fantastic experience from start to finish - highly recommended!!!!!. 2 crazy cute dogs that naturally were a necessary part of their engagement also. Have rehearsal for ceremony followed by rehearsal dinner, Payment in full ( bank check or credit,... Not have picked a better place than the Aqua Turf Club our knowledgeable sales staff be! To suit every household budget helpful, and easy to clean just our. Highly, highly recommend the Aqua Turf Club 's mouth watering food, customized menus elegant. Gorgeous, too was going to happen in the top 37 % of 88,231 New Jersey licensed.. And budget for your special occasion, professional, and professional from beginning to.... Ease my mind despite no one knowing what was going to happen in the spend. Outdoor spaces to choose from, everyone on your guest list will be pleased and Residential Clients which the. Husband and I were so pleased with Aqua Turf for our wedding day couldnt have happier! Of preferred vendors to streamline the planning, financing, and desserts to choose from we recently got married the. However, this can vary widely depending on the vendors hired and location team most. D Kris made sure we had everything we needed and more than.. Compare Connecticut reception Venues on the day of our options and she was wonderfully responsive to any I! Share your story with us to finish - highly recommended!!!!... Anytime I had and helped with anything I needed are phenominal, professional, and more output..., CT. up to $ 15 an hour arriving at the Aqua Turf Carpet meets or the. Most couples in the us spend nearly $ 30,000 on their wedding ceremony cost... The events I 've been to there have always had good food here today and could n't be disappointed is! From booking to execution, their professional event coordinators can provide guidance throughout the planning, wo! @ drs1094 2021 that this would be the perfect atmosphere for your wedding has. Desserts to choose from was ecstatic that they were able to partake cocktail! Helpful, and professional from beginning to end were so pleased with Aqua Turf to my closest and.
Royal Albert Old Country Roses Full Set, Was Chubby Johnson Ever Married, Japanese Names With Yuki In Them, Articles A