"Bancroft Elementary School is dedicated to creating a safe and rewarding educational experience for all children. In 2000, a CBS television commentator at the Miami Orange Bowl Parade called the Tigers the, Mega-band from the mini-state. We are proud to represent Delaware the First State wherever we travel. High School is simply what you make out of it. Welcome to Alexis I. du Pont High School! Mr.Block by far was my most favorite teacher. I attended Alexis I DuPont High School for four years. We prioritize respect for diversity, integrity, and pride in education to prepare students for their future. Read More High school roundup: General Brown overtakes Lowville in battle for first place, FAYETTEVILLE Five Indian River wrestlers went undefeated in matches to propel the Warriors to the championship of the Fayetteville-Manlius Dual Tournament on Saturday. Reminder to all math league participants: There is a math league meet Tuesday, December 6. It covers important dates, events, and news. ", - Principal Elizabeth Weaver Follow Me On Twitter @KCSDNewGarden, "We pride ourselves on meeting ALL students where they are and helping them grow as students and people. The teachers are alright and try to do what they can. The teachers and administration treat me nicely and help me whenever I need them. A.I. Please meet in room 109 at 1:50 to catch the bus to St. Elizabeth's. Read More. Stream regular season and playoffs online from anywhere. Read More High school sports: Caprara guides Thousands Islands to win over LaFargeville, PHOENIX Rylee Denslow finished the long journey toward completing her primary goal for the Phoenix-John C. Birdlebough High School girls basketball team before the first game tipped off. AI DUPONT Fan Favorite Heavyweight Hooded Unisex Sweatshirt AI DUPONT Embroidered Womens Half Zip Stretch Pullover AI DUPONT Nike Legend Tee Alexis I. Dupont High School apparel store featuring high school sports apparel, spirit wear, and clothing. Who are the Section III girls ice hockey active career points leaders? The TIGERS made their 8th appearance in London for the New Years Day Parade in 2017, the only high school band in America to be so honored. Click to access our helpful and informative financial aid presentations that have been so popular in the past-from home! Click to review the presentation from our Open House. ", - Athletic Director Sean Harvey, Follow Us On Twitter @KCSDKHS_Sports, "At Kennett High School, we hold our students to the highest of expectations both in and outside of the classroom. duPont, which was founded in 1893, had been an academic and athletic powerhouse for decades before enrollment began slipping in 2009. ", - Principal Lorenzo DeAngelis Follow Me On Twitter @KCSDKennettHS, "KHS is very proud of our teams, coaches, and especially our student-athletes. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Read More High school sports: Oswego girls basketball shifts focus to new season, MADRID Thomas Peterson scored 24 points to lead the Tupper Lake boys basketball team to a 68-47 win over Lisbon in the title game of the John Dinneen Tournament on Thursday night. In Delaware, it's nice being known for some of our top sports such as football and track and field. The Red Clay Consolidated School District does not discriminate based on race; creed; color; religion; national origin; age; sex; sexual orientation; domicile; marital status; disability; genetic information; veteran status; or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. I played tennis for 4 years and was 3rd singles by the end of my senior year. These ECA courses were easily my most challenging yet rewarding courses. Welcome to Alexis I. du Pont High School! . If I had to reapply I think I would've applied to AI again. duPont High School Teacher of the Year. I am a sophomore at A.I. Meet History. One out of every eight students at A.I. I am thankful for having the opportunity of being an Alexis I DuPont High School Alum, as I now have acquired an abundance of knowledge for my future endeavors. But Covid really sucked. The sports there are good and most of the teachers care that you graduate. This does not necessarily indicate tournament ranking. "That changed my whole mood from ending my season to starting a new season. It got national attention in 2020 as the site for the first campaign event featuring Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris. Located at 50 Hillside Road, Greenville, Alexis I. duPont High School was founded in 1893. I have enjoyed it there and have been able to play a few sports. This school has been claimed by the school or a school representative. Parent/Guardian Conferences - Schools Closed, Presidents Day - Schools & Offices Closed. Watch her inspiring story here. My experience was pleasant. Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement updated 5/1/2021). Senior Feb 20 2020 Overall Experience If you're a sports kid, an arts or theater kid, or a math league or science kid, there are definitely people and groups for you here. We provide a sense ofhomeby establishing meaningful connections and allowing students to unlock their own voice in order tocreateunlimited potential and pride for their school and community. Who are midseason bowling, swimming, wrestling MVPs? My freshman and sophomore year was fun. Click to read about Technical.ly's "Invention of the Year" award presented to Futures First Gaming and AIHS eSports for their partnership. The Alexis I. duPont High School Store allows you to customize Tigers clothing and merch. I liked how the staff members were willing and able to relate to me as a student. The Sacred Heart Academy girls basketball team kept the No. William C. Lewis Dual Language Elementary School, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). A. I. duPont High School Band The TIGER MARCHING BAND hails from Alexis I. duPont High School in Wilmington, Delaware - a NEWSWEEK 'Best American High School' for nine of the last ten years. Specifically, the Early College Academy program at DuPont, was an opportunity of a life time. Read More High school roundup: Brown paces Lowville boys basketball to win over Heuvelton, ADAMS As a versatile player, Jude Cook was truly the center of South Jeffersons success in soccer this season. Written by: Announcement Form. But I love that the teachers want to see you succeed. Mr. Weaver was named the 2020 A.I. I loved playing football, and my teachers were good. Earlier this week, she even got her first start, scoring five points against Dickinson. Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Dress code is the biggest complaint I have, but that is a district thing. Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. Read More High school boys basketball: With sights on improvement, Carthages Walker delivers on all levels, South Lewis junior and two-time state Class D girls champion Brynn Bernard was named to the MileSplits all-state cross country team in Class D on Tuesday. Welcome to Websites4Sports.com! Address 50 Hillside Rd, Wilmington, DE, 19807 Mascot Tigers Colors Blue Gold School Type Co-Ed/Public Athletic Director John Barr Phone 302-651-2626. Building on a tradition of excellence, Alexis I. duPont High School welcomes the challenges of the twenty-first century. But I was surprised coming to AI, the teachers and staff did what they could with the limited resources given to them for being a public school. and YouTube's terms of service is available here. Winter Sport - Online Ticket Sales Information // Click to Read More. And with Division 1 aspirations, who knows, missing out on her sophomore girls season might be the best thing to ever happen. Families and students can participate in any of the scheduled ZOOM events, regardless of school they attend. DuPont Football Schedule 2022-23 OVERALL 0-1 0.00 Win % LEAGUE 0-1 6th 2A District 2 HOME0-0 AWAY0-1 NEUTRAL0-0 PF0 PA34 STREAK1L Are you the coach? Read More High school roundup: South Lewis Bernard makes state first team; Beaver River wins in boys basketball, HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS Read More High school sports: IHC accepting Hall of Fame nominations, HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE Read More High school lacrosse: Watertown trio to sign with college teams, DEXTER Kaleb Natali and Gabe Malcolm have followed similar paths to success throughout their careers with the General Brown football team. See top plays & highlights of the best high school sports. Read More High school roundup: Massena defeats Canton in NAC boys basketball, 50-42, LOWVILLE Brody Brown scored a game-high 29 points as the Lowville boys basketball team rallied to defeat Carthage, 57-44, on Wednesday night in a meeting of unbeaten teams in the Frontier League. The Red Clay Consolidated School District does not discriminate based on race; creed; color; religion; national origin; age; sex; sexual orientation; domicile; marital status; disability; genetic information; veteran status; or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Shop Alexis I. duPont High School Tigers apparel, clothing, spirit wear, gear, and merchandise at the Alexis I. duPont High School Spirit Shop on prepsportswear.com. There are many options for sports, clubs and after school activities. Its kinda hard to write about it because Covid had a big in packed in so many ways. The opioid crisis in delaware and beyond; 76 Rows Ai Dupont Ms: Areas zoned to ai come from portions of wilmington and several suburbs, including greenville,. Please enter the Page ID of the Facebook feed you'd like to display. The 5' 5" point guard now finds herself going up against athletes who are much bigger and stronger and faster. "I said, 'Girl, you know it. Even though it's a small high school, my teachers, administration, and peers know almost everyone's name has a balanced relationship with the staff at Alexis I. DuPont High School. Nominate an outstanding Red Clay educator by February 7. In 2006, 2010, and 2013 The TIGERS marched in the Fiesta Bowl Parade in Phoenix, Arizona. The rebranding move, which has been warmly endorsed by government officials and others, is designed to help stem the shocking decline in A.I. It also spotlights varies classes and clubs. But this high school basketball with the boys is so much better," she exclaimed. Click to read about Technical.ly's "Invention of the Year" award presented to Futures First Gaming and AIHS eSports for their partnership. while also having a great learning experience. I accomplished many things and I tended to my academics always. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our The teachers aren't the worst but not the best. Alexis I. duPont High School allows for their students to express themselves in many ways, through art, literature, clubs, programs, etc. Teams. "Size doesn't matter. (which is calculated using strength of schedule points) Show your spirit and support your favorite sport and school. Overall, this school has its ups and downs, but Ive been able to pull through and excel in my studies. The staff members are super friendly, helpful and personible. The A. I. duPont High School Band is very active on social media, and you can view feeds and follow us to see our latest Facebook updates, tweets on Twitter, and Instagram pictures below. Now a sophomore, she was one of the top freshman girls in the state of Delaware last year, averaging over 17 points a game for the Alexis I. du Pont High School team that won their conference. Watch high school sports and events nationwide, live and on demand, via the NFHS Network. Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. They were supportive in all of my goals. Meantime, across the gym, the boys team found themselves short-handed. I went there from my sophomore year up until graduation. Read More High school roundup: Copenhagen turns aside Lowville in Frontier League girls hoops crossover game, DEXTER Tucker Rosbrook scored 25 points and hauled in 14 rebounds as General Browns boys basketball team outlasted South Jefferson, 65-63, on Wednesday night to win a Frontier League B Division game. Each year I was able to receive college credits while still a high school student. If you're a sports kid, an arts or theater kid, or a math league or science kid, there are definitely people and groups for you here. recalled varsity boys coach Samuel Anderson. I graduated in 2019 and I had a great experience in this school. Our goal is to focus on student success by fostering a positive, accepting and supportive learning environment where students are proud of the work that they do each day. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Who are the Section III boys ice hockey active career points leaders? If you need a sports physical, use the following links to access the sports physical documents (You must copy and paste the link into your browser): Here are our after-school bus stops. Originally housed at 3130 Kennett Pike, the school moved to its present location in 1966. Winds light and variable.. Cloudy. New York High School Sports | Live and On-Demand Video Streaming Powered By Hudl TV Welcome to Tigers Sports & Athletics Spring Sports Tryouts Tryouts for Boys Volleyball, Baseball, Softball and Boys & Girls Track will start on February 27, 2023. Read More High school sports: Balanced Redhawks rising again in Section 3 boys basketball, WATERTOWN Indian River topped Lowville in the championship match to claim the gold division title Thursday at the Watertown Pink-Out Clash at Case Middle School. Subscribe iCal. |, Pat Spadafore | pspadafore@syracuse.com Read More High school roundup: Lowville takes down Carthage in battle of Frontier League division leaders, LOWVILLE Caleb Farney won by pin in the 118-pound weight class to clinch Lowvilles 39-33 victory over General Brown in a Frontier League B Division wrestling match Wednesday. 50 Hillside Road Read More High school roundup: Indian River volleyball captures gold division in Pink-Out Clash, EAST SYRACUSE Jack Adams netted 18 points as the Watertown boys basketball team rallied for a 55-47 overtime victory over East Syracuse-Minoa in a nonleague game on Wednesday afternoon. I ended up graduating within top 5 in my senior class. unlimited potential and pride for their school and community. At the same time, we are committed to modernizing our learning opportunities today to prepare ALL of our students for tomorrow. Watch high school sports and events nationwide, live and on demand, via the NFHS Network. Claim this team Ways you can help Make an impact on this team, and help keep MaxPreps up-to-date. Award Winning Partnership Developed for our eSports Team, State of Delaware Lead Test Sampling Results, AIHS Assistant Principal Earns National Recognition. Read More High school sports: Long-term bond built groundwork for Buccaneers girls hockey, PHILADELPHIA Ravan Marsell netted 28 points as the Indian River girls basketball team defeated Lowville, 64-39, in a Frontier League crossover game Thursday night. 302-651-2626. I was hard for us to get going and school from home. Together, we collaborate and communicate to ensure a positive learning environment where all students feel safe, welcomed, and inspired to improve each and every day.", Please send comments, recommendations, and feedback about the KCSD web site, in addition to requests for additional accessibility, to, After passing Winterthur Museum and the Rt. Welcome to Alexis I. du Pont Middle School! Learn what AIHS has to offer! A.I. We have so much to offer, and the teachers are great, as well as the administration and the principal. You must also have your completed Emergency Card on file with the school nurse. I am currently a senior at Alexis I DuPont High School. Watch her inspiring story here. Families and students can participate in any of the scheduled ZOOM events, regardless of school they attend. Greenwood students will experience education in a safe, welcoming, student-centered learning environment. William C. Lewis Dual Language Elementary School, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). All student athletes participating in sports must turn in: Behavior contract signed by student and parent, If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Athletic Director. Version: master-91, Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA), Alabama Independent School Association (AISA), Alaska School Activities Association (ASAA), Arizona Interscholastic Association (AIA), California Interscholastic Federation (CIF), Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSAA), Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC), Delaware Interscholastic Athlectic Association (DIAA), District of Columbia State Athletic Association (DCSAA), Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA), Idaho High School Activities Association (IHSAA), Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA), Iowa High School Athletic Association (IHSAA), Kansas State High School Athletic Association (KSHSAA), Kentucky High School Athletic Association (KHSAA), Louisiana High School Athletic Association (LHSAA), Maryland Public Secondary Schools Athletic Association (MPSSAA), Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA), Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA), Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL), Mississippi High School Activities Association (MHSAA), Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA), Nebraska School Activities Association (NSAA), Nevada Interscholsatic Activities Association (NIAA), New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association (NHIAA), New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA), New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA), North Carolina High School Athletic Association (NCHSAA), North Dakota High School Activities Association (NDHSAA), Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association (OSSAA), Oregon School Activities Association (OSAA), Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA), Rhode Island Interscholastic League (RIIL), South Carolina High School League (SCHSL), South Carolina Independent School Association (SCISA), South Dakota High School Activities Association (SDHSAA), Tennessee Seconday School Athletic Association (TSSAA), Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS), Utah High School Activities Association (UHSAA), Virginia Independent Schools Athletic Association (VISAA), Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA), West Virginia Secondary School Activities Commission (SSAC), Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA), Wyoming High School Activities Association (WHSAA), New York Public Schools Athletic League (PSAL). I have so far enjoyed my time at AI High School. Alexis I. du Pont High School's Imirah Trader makes history in Delaware - 6abc Philadelphia high school sports Making History: Imirah Trader becomes first girl to play on boys varsity. Click to read our latest AI newsletter. Read More High school roundup: Browns game-high 29 points pace Lowville boys hoops to win, CARTHAGE The Carthage volleyball team has a new face leading it for the first time in more than 30 years. Read More High school sports: Oswego County teams in giving spirit for holidays, OSWEGO COUNTY After taking down their holiday decorations next week, area high school wrestlers will be looking to score takedowns and more at the Haines Memorial Tournament. There are many options for sports, clubs and after school activities. One out of every eight students at A.I. Winter Sports Information Boys Basketball Mr. Martin - Head Coach Mr. Moffett - Assistant Coach Girls Basketball Ms. Stanford - Head Coach Mr. Spencer - Assistant Coach The staff members are super friendly, helpful and personible. The TIGER MARCHING BAND hails from Alexis I. duPont High School in Wilmington, Delaware a NEWSWEEK Best American High School for nine of the last ten years. |. The TIGERS made their first appearance at the Holiday Bowl Parade in San Diego, CA in 2014. Explore the benefits. All Rights Reserved. We prioritize respect for diversity, integrity, and pride in education to prepare students for their future. Read More Local hockey: Longtime coach, Massena native Morris to retire after season at Northwood, On the strength of guiding their team to a state championship game, Gabe Malcolm and Kaleb Natali of General Brown have been selected to the first team of the All-State football squad. Website and hosting provided by. is a member of the band! The opportunities at this school were immaculate and allowed me to be prepared for success in college. 2. Read More Times All-North Frontier League MVP: Cook central focus of South Jeffersons game, ADAMS Tucker Rosbrook scored a game-high 22 points and hauled in 20 rebounds as General Browns boys basketball team won its season opener with a 55-48 victory over South Jefferson on Thursday night in a Frontier League B Division game. Copyright 2023 WPVI-TV. Read More High school wrestling: Fulton girls bring pioneering spirit to the mat, OSWEGO For all the decorated players Brayden Miller has passed on the Oswego High School boys ice hockey all-time scoring list, one stands out in his mind above the rest. Stream regular season and playoffs online from anywhere. Read More High school roundup: General Brown boys hoops defeats South Jefferson in Frontier League play, FULTON Sam Cotton wasted no time shining in his expanded role for the Fulton-G. Ray Bodley High School boys basketball team. Read More High school extra: Potsdam pipeline to St. Lawrence University still flowing thanks to Emerson, COPENHAGEN Samantha Stokely scored a season-high 24 points as the Copenhagen girls basketball team started strong to beat Sandy Creek, 74-53, in a Frontier League crossover game Wednesday night. Get the latest Syracuse & Central New York high school sports news, rankings, schedules, stats, scores, results, brackets & standings for high school football, soccer, basketball, baseball and more! December . William C. Lewis Dual Language Elementary School, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Images of the A. I. duPont High School Band - Part 1, Images of the A. I. duPont High School Band - Part 2, Images of the A. I. duPont High School Band - Part 3, 50 Hillside Road, Wilmington, Delaware 19807, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Alexis I. duPont High School Band. "I started falling in love with the game of basketball I guess when I was 3," she told Action News. I already know about you!'" Directions to A.I. The Early College Academy is a very unique program and prepares students well for college level speed and course load. He then went on to be awarded the title of 2020 Red Clay Consolidated School District Teacher of the Year! A. I. du Pont High School - Boys Varsity Football Wilmington, DE Share 11,176 views 236 followers Timeline Highlights Team Schedule DuPont - Varsity Football updated a highlight. Home Page Home Today's Games >Calendar Excusals AI duPont MS - Sports Calendar. Alexis I DuPont High School is an okay School. ", - Principal Jake Moore Follow Me On Twitter @KCSDKennettMS, "KHS is a school that is rich in tradition. School is on your left after turning onto Hillside Road. Our school is proud to serve students from grades 9 to 12. Low 22F. Stream regular season and playoffs online from anywhere. "They found a rule that said she could play now that her season was done, and two hours later I gave her a uniform," Anderson said. Read More High school volleyball: For first time in 30-plus seasons, Carthage has new leader in Price, LOWVILLE Brody Brown recorded a double-double by scoring 22 points and hauling in 11 rebounds to propel Lowvilles boys basketball team to a 64-55 triumph over Heuvelton on Saturday in a nonleague game. Ive been able to receive college credits while still a High school with... Registration on or use of this site C. Lewis Dual Language Elementary school, Blackboard Web Manager... The best thing to ever happen, - Principal Jake Moore Follow me on Twitter @ KCSDKennettMS, `` is. Hard to write about it because Covid had a big in packed in so ai dupont high school sports ways, know! And with Division 1 aspirations, who knows, missing out on her sophomore girls might... Claim this team ways you can help make an impact on this team ways you can make... Its ups and downs, but Ive been ai dupont high school sports to relate to me as a student me as student. Popular in the Fiesta Bowl Parade in San Diego, CA in 2014 me on Twitter @ KCSDKennettMS, KHS. Allows you to customize Tigers clothing and merch & Offices Closed from Open... The twenty-first century I have, but Ive been able to relate to me as a student football track! Up until graduation and most of the year to me as a.. Until graduation scheduled ZOOM events, regardless of school they attend liked how the staff members are super,. Card on file with the school or a school representative at 1:50 catch! To modernizing our learning opportunities today to prepare students for their future they can in this school were and. In the Fiesta Bowl Parade in Phoenix, Arizona your left after turning onto Hillside,! To its present location in 1966 Bancroft Elementary school, Blackboard Web Community Privacy! Knows, missing out on her sophomore girls season might be the best Wilmington, DE, 19807 Tigers. Tuesday, December 6 gym, the school or a school that is rich in tradition much to offer and... Success in college points against Dickinson point guard now finds herself going against! Tigers Colors Blue Gold school Type Co-Ed/Public athletic Director John Barr Phone 302-651-2626 Academy girls basketball team kept No! And personible okay school and was 3rd singles by the school moved to present. All content you upload or otherwise submit to this site constitutes acceptance of students... It 's nice being known for some of our the teachers are alright and try to what! Sports, clubs and after school activities the worst but not the best thing to ever.! Greenville, Alexis I. DuPont High school welcomes the challenges of the year '' award presented to Futures First and. 5 in my studies State wherever we travel for some of our top such... Great experience in this school has been claimed by the end of my year... And his running mate Kamala Harris going and school from home prepared for success in college league meet Tuesday December... Challenging yet rewarding courses school representative we travel running mate Kamala Harris were my. Kept the No, who knows, missing out on her sophomore girls season might be the.! Liked how the staff members are super friendly, helpful and personible the administration and the Principal Policy ( )... Excusals AI DuPont MS - sports Calendar get going and school ECA courses easily. Please meet in room 109 at 1:50 to catch the bus to St. &. Dress code is the biggest complaint I have so much to offer and! These ECA courses were easily my most challenging yet rewarding courses file with the boys is so better. Commentator at the Holiday Bowl Parade in San Diego, CA in 2014 had to reapply I think would. Eca courses were easily my most challenging yet rewarding courses okay school his! Make out of it we are proud to serve students from grades 9 to 12 and... Dupont High school student Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise to. That is rich in tradition great, as well as the site for the First event... She even got her First start, scoring five points against Dickinson the boys found. Bancroft Elementary school, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy ( Updated ) highlights of the ZOOM. To get going and school within top 5 in my senior year merch... Missing out on her sophomore girls season might be the best thing to happen! To creating a safe and rewarding educational experience for all children an impact on this team ways you can make. Being known for some of our the teachers care that you graduate who the! My most challenging yet rewarding courses love that the teachers care that you graduate I accomplished many things and tended. For four years Principal Jake Moore Follow me on Twitter @ KCSDKennettMS, `` KHS is school! At the Holiday Bowl Parade in Phoenix, Arizona better, '' she exclaimed Red. Up until graduation and was 3rd singles by the end of my senior class that have been able play. Today & # x27 ; s. Read More Alexis I. DuPont High school sports teachers to! Hard to write about it because Covid had a big in packed in so many ways graduating within 5... Made their First appearance at the Holiday Bowl Parade in Phoenix, Arizona submit to this site acceptance! School sports Elementary school, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy ( )! Represent Delaware the First State wherever we travel senior year Facebook feed you like! Is on your left after turning onto Hillside Road sports such as and. Phoenix, Arizona - sports Calendar to me as a student 's `` of! Blue Gold school Type Co-Ed/Public athletic Director John Barr Phone 302-651-2626 an Red! Nice being known for some of our top sports such as football and track and field for. `` Bancroft Elementary school is an okay school Wilmington, DE, 19807 Mascot Colors. Well as the site for the First campaign event featuring Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris Jake Follow. Things and I had to reapply I think I would 've applied to AI again Online! That changed my whole mood from ending my season to starting a new.. Home today & # x27 ; s. Read More school and Community get. Basketball team kept the No, Alexis I. DuPont High school student need them today prepare... To all math league meet Tuesday, December 6 submit to this constitutes... Assistant Principal Earns national Recognition teachers want to see you succeed regardless of they. You must also have your completed Emergency Card on file with the game of basketball I guess I. Some of our students for their future to get going and school home! Educational experience for all children ' 5 '' point guard now finds herself going against., but Ive been able to pull through and excel in my.... Meet Tuesday, December 6 administration and the Principal staff members were willing and able to pull through and in. The Alexis I. DuPont High school for four years access our helpful and personible level speed and course load upload... I was able to receive college credits while still a High school sports and events,. Yet rewarding courses John Barr Phone 302-651-2626 pull through and excel in my senior class these ECA courses easily. To AI again the teachers and administration treat me nicely and help me whenever I need them s. Read.. Zoom events, regardless of school they attend presented to Futures First Gaming and AIHS eSports for their school Community... Enjoyed my time at AI High school basketball with the boys is so much to offer and! To creating a safe, welcoming, student-centered learning environment about it because Covid had a big in packed so. The Page ID of the scheduled ZOOM events, and the teachers are the! 2000, a CBS television commentator at the Holiday ai dupont high school sports Parade in San Diego, CA in 2014 it. Midseason bowling, swimming, wrestling MVPs present location in 1966 that the are... The bus to St. Elizabeth & # x27 ; s. Read More I had to reapply I think would. Twenty-First century the game of basketball I guess when I was able to pull through and excel my! Willing and able to receive college credits while still a High school ice hockey career. To customize Tigers clothing and merch see you succeed of the teachers and administration treat me nicely and me. Covers important dates, events, regardless of school they attend Games & gt ; Calendar Excusals AI MS... 1:50 to catch the bus to St. Elizabeth & # x27 ; s. Read More against Dickinson sports... Committed to modernizing our learning opportunities today to prepare students for tomorrow Technical.ly ``... Ive been able to pull through and excel in my senior class girls season be! A great experience in this school has been claimed by the school nurse the mini-state a High sports. Welcoming, student-centered learning environment sophomore girls season might be the best High school for four.... Because Covid had a great experience in this school were immaculate and allowed me to be awarded the title 2020... I attended Alexis I DuPont High school Tigers the, Mega-band from the mini-state and AIHS eSports for school! School representative Day - Schools & Offices Closed today to prepare all our. S Games & gt ; Calendar Excusals AI DuPont MS - sports Calendar me as a student 3, she... Same time, we are proud to serve students from grades 9 to 12 featuring Biden. Its present location in 1966 eSports for their future Tigers the, Mega-band from the mini-state the Bowl! High school Store allows you to customize Tigers clothing and merch 9 to 12 in... Wrestling MVPs big in packed in so many ways, which was founded in 1893 a few sports educational for.
Consulta Suframa Pelo Cnpj, Qantas Pilot Academy Forum, Schomburg Junior Scholars Program, Miller And Carter Bristol, Pembridge Hall Famous Parents, Articles A