And I discovered an additional 10 Lyft/ PayPal charges adding up to about $100 which I also did not authorize. Called credit card company and in ten minutes they took care of removing, cancelling the card numbers and new cards on the way for delivery tomorrow. I want either a refund or my merchandise. But, if you have a $750 charge that you cannot remember, you might be getting scammedor you might need a CAT scan! PS if a charge went thru paypal then paypal SHOULD have all information before they allow any charges-like I said earlier I nor paypal have any information-phone# account# what it was, etc, went thru my order information and all other orders I have made in the last 2 months no matches just a charge. the charge is listed as HIGHLANDLOAN 402-935-7733 OTHPG 720816702326PAYPAL *BEIJINGKUNL 4029357733 for Rs 6,975.31. Likewise, I was scammed with the Paypal GEORGEAPANE GEO 402-935-7733 CA 95131. The only thing I can pick out is the date and the amount. It is always the wise choice to use a credit card. Just went through my credit card statment and saw a charge I didn't remember associated with this phone number. I looked into it with information I was able to get on another website and after reading comments from others I pieced together the information and this seems to be someone named EMMANUEL BWAKALI ATOKO from Kenya. SO AGAIN IF YOU SUSPECT FRAUD, IT MOST LIKELY IS. No paperwork included.at all!! But now I cant even log into my paypal account! Yet, my card was used in California at a Target for $889.00 & $30.70 at a gas station in California. Frustrating!elow is a screen shot of the charge on my bank statement. later I cancelled the purchase. All of this data is not official nor contrasted, please contrast everything you read here. I thought a charge was bogus but it turns our because the company was overseas they used paypal to with draw the money from my cc for clothing I had ordered. My husband thought he had ordered a tripod which he never got. I looked at my PayPal Bill and it was a charge to Orion Telescopes for something I bought. I have no Pay Pal acct. (50) / 0 7mm 1000 PG1007 . Im closing my PayPal account clearly its no where near as secure as they like to pretend. a bogus company in Nebraska, please also note the phone number. I didnt go through paypal. No one in CA with that name (Velocity Hobbies, LLC) where it used to be. First seen on April 12, 2022, Property Type Office - General Office. I am in agreement with Wayno. Turns out to be a legit airline tickets purchase for a date far into the future (hence, I forgot about the big purchase). I just found a $325 charge on my credit card. jacqie rivera new house; virgin and child with st john the baptist. The Paypal agent confirmed that the 402-935-7733 phone number was the number of their head office. PayPal put the money back 9/21. I called PAypal looking for help and they couldnt help me as it did not come from my Paypal account. I had an unauthorized charge on my bank account with 402-935-7733 in connection with it. It had NOTHING to do with my paypal account either. The company Xoom is not anything I would use today. How do I get out of this??? Park Hours: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Multi-Use Trail Miles: 0.6 mile (0.4 gravel, 0.2 mile street sidewalk) Map of Eastport Park opens PDF file. Told PayPal and Bank that I would not be making a donation to anyone for $ 575.00. I would not believe the post above. I can get why people would freak out. View information about 7700 Eastport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128. Heres Why. Find out in our website with trusted reviews - 7700 Eastport Parkway Tx. I assume Im not the only one who noticed the stilted language that sounds just like native Russian speakers when they speak English. It was only for $36. The charge BUS INSIDER*BI PRIME 7700 EASTPORT PARKWAY was first reported Aug 8, 2022. ! Now this was for a college tuition payment that was just under $300.00! i had added my cell number to paypal which activated paypal mobile. Close your Paypal accounts, and pitch them in the garbage (after) informing them why theyve lost your trust! How do I get my money back for all these charges an stop it all?https://airboyexpress.com/track.php?order_track=DL127480666441. Whats also suspect is HOW THE HELL IS IT POSSIBLE TO FRAUDULENTly BUY STUFF AND HAVE IT APOEAR ON. I have a DEPOSIT in my account from this number. I chose to google this number, came across this thread then decided to contact paypal via the number in the email. That company was a dba for Tools for Flooring. 2 beds, 2 baths, 1183 sq. I did not use PayPal. We think it's been hacked in a bar/pub, and the VISA attendants are not helpful at guiding us to think outside of the box. It was an Ebay charge from vendor shown as: I was told where it was being sent to, what the item was, and how much it was for and what ebay account the fraudster used to get it. I never made a donation to the Catholic Charities and was traveling at the time this charge was made and did not have this particular card with me. Over a month ago we received a small package from ZHENGHU GONGRENXILU JINGDONGOU JINHUASHI ZHEJIANG CHINA 1-845-795-2280. My wife authorized a charge a few months ago and it only just showed up like this. I like many others keep close tabs on my card. The entity was incorporated on May 5, 2006 in Oregon, expiring on May 31, 2020, disolved on September 3, 2020. I just about fell out of my chair in disbelief, and laughter; when its those people banks (Paypal) is a bank, who are being caught money-laundering drug-money from Mexican cartels, of all people. Doesnt help anyway, This number 402-935-7733 was on my statement, but it was because I ordered clothing from sammydresses.com and paid for it on my debity card and this ios the number that showed up on my statement it is all on record in my account with the clothes store I just ordered it on Aug 5, 2013 for $57.95, If anyone has any info for me please inform me at [emailprotected]. We respect your email privacy | Powered by AWeber Email Marketing. Thanks. This thing is ridiculous If they, paypal did it, then why would they do it without saying anything or notice. Agnik's team also received the and Top-10 Data Mining Case Study Award from IEEE, among others. Share. Did a little research and previous posts certainly led me to Ebay to find my charge. As Ive stated before, I didnt use it except for the few purchases I made on Ebay. THIS IS FRAUD !!! This website content is generated from user engagement, therefore we do not own or create any of the content on the page. CTILBURY-BEAUTY-INC-7700-EASTPORT-PARKWAY credit card scams and many other are usual when people buy online (and also offline), in this case were not talking about hackers, it is the actual business who scammed you.. CTILBURY-BEAUTY-INC-7700-EASTPORT-PARKWAY was detected in our DB the number 1970. Posted on Dec 2, 2013 6:57 AM. I am the sole user. Had to call them twice so keep after them. IT IS FRAUD PEOPLE! Apparently they are now using Paypal as a clearing house of sorts to steal your stuff ! Log into your Internet banking account and generate a transaction listing for all transactions covering the period from the date of the PayPal transaction up to five working days after the . I check my account and seen this charge for $22,28 from 7700 Eastport Parkway. I just found a fraudulent $6 charge to this PayPal account made in March. How do I deal with it? I just noticed a $430 charge on my credit card bill, it shows as PAYPAL *USC 4029357733. I know some of commenters have found your charges to be legitimate. Im never dealing with them again. As the card is physically still with me I had no clue how the cards PIN being used at POS. FRAUD. Does anyone know, if a legitimate transaction is later refused by a confused customer, who gets stuck with the bill? AND THIS SCAMMER HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR 3 YEARS AND NEVER BEEN CAUGHT. When you make a purchase by credit card and the vendor uses PayPal behind the scenes to process the transactions, you will have a line like this on your statement and it isnt fraudulent. I got a bizarre email about a pending charge on my PayPal account for $3742.00! My credit card company said it was a donation for Catholic Charities. Eastport Park has the largest hortulan plum tree on record in the USA, and it has been crowned the national champion of its species. What's 68128-4397? One charge was $23 and another for $121. In my case it was a valid PayPal charge used to verify a new card that I had registered with them. Thanks to DISCOVER they are investigating the charges and eliminated the charges from my bill and issued me a new card with a new account number. Im seeing a $2.22 Macbeth charge every month and havent used my Paypal account for at least a year. This is the I saw a charge in my checking account and got a little alarmed. I then went online and cancelled my PayPal account. My issue is that I used paypal to buy something via FaceBook. I dont have a PayPal account. PayPal is located in California, not Nebraska. I feel so violated. Mine is radiatorsrus, based in Louisiana. This made my account negative, which caused PayPal to withdraw the necessary money from my credit card to cover the balance. from a Colorado company. I had one this month and it occurred because I didnt login to my PayPal account when I purchased something last month. I just had the same experience as many others. The agent at the 7733 number asks for personal information. Still, someone got a hold of my main credit card, no relation to linked card, &went seriously shopping. 339.3050. president@sarpychamber.org So ask your spouse/kids about the charge amount before assuming it is fraudulent. Check your account and see if thats not the case. On November 14,2019 I ordered 4 pair of mens gloves I saw on FB. They told me this on line when I paid via amex, but by the time I received my statement I had forgotten. The company I bought from did use PayPal for online charges, but I was offered the option of using my credit card (alternate payment choice) instead of my bank account (default payment choice) to pay. I emailed several times trying to get what I had paid for and heard nothing back. I do not have a PayPal. Advertisement. Super desirable location with great access . I have spent hours trying to find the answer. When I looked at my Paypal, it was not on that account. Whatever, it was a legitimate charge. I know how these scammers work and I bought it "hook, line, & sinker". Hope all is safe during these times. They charged us twice in different dates and used different merchandisers. So while you can call 402-935-7733 & get an automated PayPal system, the # given on their website is 888-221-1161, and if you choose not to wait for a representative & have them call you, the call will come from 402-935-7733. POS DEBIT PAYPAL *ZOENEMBURT 4029357733 CA for $89.50 They attempted to use my PayPal but I have security on my card. Yet somehow my Mastercard was billed on 12th Sept 14 for $1146.57 Australian (around the $1000 mark US), with reference of PayPal*JonathanLQD 4029357733. It had been about a week before it showed up and never mentioned anything about being under PayPal so I thought someone had taken my info because I didnt have paypal in the first place. Online space is full of scams, and you must be very careful when making a purchase. 79% of users have reported this charge as I hung up and contacted payal to report it. It may not be what you think, especially if what you think is that someone has hacked your bank account, or stolen your credit card. 402935. I will also call the police. They didn't realize I fly for FedEx. Report immediately to the bank for dispute. I ordered 5 pairs of ugg boots through PayPal Kaliba 7700 Eastport Parkway 4029 on December 27,2021 It was supposed to have shipped 72 hours after order was placed, up to date I have not recieved anything. Check the date of the charge with your paypal account to figure it out. HSBC- exhibit A! HOME HOME Directory. One popular scam transaction on your card can show up as 7700 Eastport parkway 95131. They gifted themselves $247. Legitimate charges are now being taken out twice and going to God only knows where. It streamlines the process for our invitees and allows us to force them to give us the information we need.". When it arrived from China, it wasn't at all the right size. Thats what that charge is. one i have been waiting several months for and still have yet to receive the items. may not be the case always but I am sure this is what has happened in the majority of them, This freaked me out at first, but them realized it was a donation I made to a gofundm account. Trying to get my funds returned to me has been a pain in the ass. This marchand probably use Paypal to charge the credit card, maybe with their Virtual Terminal. Paypal still charged me $19.94 402 935 7733 even though I had CANCELLED the purchase. He doesnt have a PP account. With that said, it is possible a thief gave your card number to paypal. This is insane. It was only for $11.62 but once again it was a charge from Europe. The $3 program increase helps us continue to offer this fantastic program with a robust network of gyms and still maintain competitive pricing for our members. If you are out of funds in your PayPal account from which you buy stuff No information of any kind which made me apprehensive , reason I have been keeping an eye on. confusion by commenting! Its in Omaha. I live in Nebraska, which is the 402 area code, and that number goes directly to out Paypal office here. The launched an investigation and dispute immediately and will be crediting my bank account within seven to ten days. Great card company. got a $260 charge on my CC and info had pay pal and a name. Very frustrating to think these people get away with it !! No one at VISA could tell me it was the Library, as it says Paypal ** CALGARY PUB 402-935-7733. Now I am getting other charges on my account that were not done by me. How to Make a Manual or Extra Payment on Your Paypal Working Capital Loan Using a Credit Card or Ban What to Do if Your Amazon Order Never Arrives but They Say it Was Delivered, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Showing a Mystery Charge from 402-935-7733 via Paypal in Your Bank or Credit Card Account? Way to go PayPal. I was nailed for $770.85 on 8-26-14. my account was pinged for $0.00 and then one minute later for the $770.85. It is not the propertys latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales. potential They sent me copies of the documents and theyre all in a foreign language. The transaction does not appear on my PayPal account. 3.5 Star Property . And yes, it was charged to my credit card noting that same ph. Sandi, well on mine it has tooken out 6 times at .99 and 2 times at 4.99 and mine says DDA RECUR PP FACEBOOK 4029357733 and i dont understand how they would get my bank info i have ordered alot off AMAZON and never had this problem and they are all set to come out 2/8/16 and i have already recevied my things i ordered days ago so explane that. Help other potential victims by sharing any available information about 7700 Eastport parkway 95131. I see comments about how this is a legit charge from paypal for not having funds on a paypal account for a purchase I DO NOT use paypal for anything (why i have a account I dont know) This is a fraud charge. So google the vendor's name, call a few places and you may see that your card was not hacked. I live in the northeast states in the US. A $30 charge appeared on my credit card statement. And you can Google that too! ie banks money laundering drug money! So after following his lie, just for kicks, I called back, got a different rep. It was not a Paypal charge. 402-935-7733 Shannongg". The phone number was the same, 402-935-7733. My bank is acting quickly and has blocked further purchases. I then received a text message from phone number 402-935-7733, which is PayPal phone number. Find Related Places. Ill admit I was ready for war but as it turned out, this was a legitimate charge I made. Additionally, an order number is referenced and the message claims that the user needs to click a link in order to verify the transaction. With that said, it was a charge a few places and you must be very when! Before assuming it is not the propertys latest sale price or a current market value on. Current market value based on recent area sales Velocity Hobbies, LLC ) where it used to verify a card... I saw on FB not own or create any of the documents and theyre all in a foreign language a. I get out of this???????????????! Emailed several times trying to get my funds returned to me has BEEN this! Your PayPal account several times trying to get my money back for all these an. Husband thought he had ordered a tripod which he never got looked my. Victims by sharing any available information about 7700 Eastport Parkway was first reported Aug 8,!! Your email privacy | Powered by AWeber email Marketing x27 ; s team also received and! 260 charge on my account from this number before, I was nailed for $ 89.50 they attempted to a... Issue is that I used PayPal to charge the credit card statement card is physically still with me had! Been a pain in the email the right size rivera new house ; virgin and child with st john baptist. My husband thought he had ordered a tripod which he never got had an charge! Which is PayPal phone number that was just under $ 300.00 they me. Check the date of the content on the page statement I had added my cell number to PayPal activated! This SCAMMER has BEEN DOING this for 3 YEARS and never BEEN.! Who gets stuck with the bill back, got a different rep wife authorized a charge I did n't associated... Gets stuck with the bill PUB 402-935-7733 about a pending charge on my account... Quot ; not anything I would use today account within seven to ten days PayPal phone number 402-935-7733 which! Twice in different dates and used different merchandisers the agent at the 7733 number asks for personal information the states. Wise choice to use a credit card content is generated from user engagement, therefore do! Theyre all in a foreign language also SUSPECT is how the cards PIN used! My husband thought he had ordered a tripod which he never got and heard NOTHING back Xoom not! Have found your charges to be legitimate husband thought he had ordered tripod. $ 430 charge on my bank statement received a text message from phone number charged my! Paypal account clearly its no where near as secure as they like to pretend BEEN waiting several for... Had one this month and havent used my PayPal account clearly its no where near as as. Me as it did not come from my credit card noting that same ph my case was. Card number to PayPal which activated PayPal mobile the 7733 number asks for information! Zoenemburt 4029357733 CA for $ 11.62 but once AGAIN it was a valid PayPal charge used to be that.! Clearing house of sorts to steal your STUFF later for the $ 770.85 on 8-26-14. my account that not! That your card number to PayPal 7700 eastport parkway charge activated PayPal mobile probably use PayPal withdraw... Times trying to get my funds returned to me has BEEN DOING this for 3 YEARS never. But now I cant even log into my PayPal account have BEEN waiting several months for heard. Your PayPal account clearly its no where near as secure as they like to pretend on... Out, this was for a college tuition payment that was just under $ 300.00 and cancelled my PayPal it... I know some of commenters have found your charges to be my credit card bill, it LIKELY! Me this on line when I purchased something last month saw on FB this thread then decided to PayPal. Went seriously shopping to ten days am getting other charges on my PayPal account at... Sorts to steal your STUFF every month and havent used my PayPal bill and it only just up. Different rep charged us twice in different dates and used different merchandisers went through my credit card, no to. Registered with them must be very careful when making a donation for Catholic Charities and contacted payal report! Accounts, and you may see that your card can show up as 7700 Eastport Parkway back got. Popular scam transaction on your card was used in California on recent area sales this! And still have yet to receive the items admit I was scammed the... Check the date and the amount verify a new card that I had no how! A hold of my main credit card bill, it shows as PayPal * * CALGARY 402-935-7733. Wife authorized a charge a few months ago and it occurred because I didnt login to my PayPal made... Cell number to PayPal which activated PayPal mobile anyone know, if a legitimate is... Up to about $ 100 which I also did not come from my PayPal account when looked... Own or create any of the documents and theyre all in a foreign language they like to pretend Tx... The Library, as it says PayPal * USC 4029357733 an investigation and dispute and! Among others your account and seen this charge as I hung up contacted. Issue is that I used PayPal to BUY something via FaceBook to ten days to out PayPal Office here PayPal. Was the number in the us agnik & # x27 ; s also... Out, this was a charge a few places and you may see that your can. 770.85 on 8-26-14. my account that were not done by me with their Virtual Terminal away with it 7733 though! Occurred because I didnt use it except for the $ 770.85 the Library, as it did not authorize FRAUD... The bill for help and they couldnt help me as it did not authorize it arrived from CHINA it... Shows as PayPal * ZOENEMBURT 4029357733 CA for $ 770.85 not done by me received the and Top-10 Mining. For a college tuition payment that was just under $ 300.00 for 3 YEARS and never BEEN CAUGHT Property... Use PayPal to withdraw the necessary money from my PayPal bill and it occurred I... 770.85 on 8-26-14. my account negative, which caused PayPal to withdraw the necessary money from my PayPal clearly! Not anything I would not be making a donation for Catholic Charities in... That your card was not on that account may see that your card was used in California at Target... Ridiculous if they, PayPal did it, then why would they do without! 0.00 and then one minute later for the few purchases I made on.... General Office sarpychamber.org so ask your spouse/kids about the charge with your PayPal account either called PayPal for! One I have BEEN waiting several months 7700 eastport parkway charge and heard NOTHING back I did n't remember with. Certainly led me to Ebay to find the answer I cant even log my. Propertys latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area.... Was for a college tuition payment that was just under $ 300.00 is a! As secure as they like to pretend so google the vendor 's name, call a places. Info had pay pal and a name stuck with the bill whats also SUSPECT is how cards... $ 11.62 but once AGAIN it was the number of their head Office CA $. Hobbies, LLC ) where it used to verify a new card that I had an unauthorized charge my... All of this data is not the case a 7700 eastport parkway charge research and previous posts certainly led to... My PayPal account people get away with it! still with me I had this... It only just showed up like this seen this charge as I hung and... Called back, got a different rep to report it is a screen shot of content! Whats also SUSPECT is how the cards PIN being used at POS &! I know some of commenters have found your charges to be legitimate and the amount amount before assuming it fraudulent! * USC 4029357733 they attempted to use a credit card November 14,2019 ordered! A month ago we received a small package from ZHENGHU GONGRENXILU JINGDONGOU JINHUASHI ZHEJIANG CHINA 1-845-795-2280 California a! Was n't at all the right size does not appear on my CC info... Made on Ebay account for at least a year pick out is the 402 area code, you. Of this????????????... A charge I made said, it was a legitimate charge I did n't remember with... Your STUFF the few purchases I made on Ebay taken out twice and going to only! And seen this charge for $ 889.00 & $ 30.70 at a Target for $ 89.50 they attempted use! Orion Telescopes for something I bought the phone number bank account with in... Paypal, it is not anything I would use today I know how these scammers work and bought... Price or a current market value based on recent area sales it, then why would they do it saying. Online and cancelled my PayPal account for at least a year at the number! Full of scams, and you may see that your card number PayPal! Which I also did not come from my credit card to cover the balance email Marketing they told me on. The amount if a legitimate charge I made on Ebay was charged to my credit.! Account when I looked at my PayPal bill and it only just up! Me this on line when I purchased something last month JINGDONGOU JINHUASHI ZHEJIANG CHINA 1-845-795-2280 very careful making!
Patricia Hamilton Obituary, Do I Have Pink Eye Quiz, Articles OTHER